- ÍtemExperiencias socioemocionales de estudiantes de grado cuarto de primaria, durante la pandemia y la postpandemia de covid-19 de dos colegios de la localidad de San Cristóbal, Bogotá D.C.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2023) Pedraza Higuera , Luz Mery; Pedraza Higuera, Yeny Alexandra; Ramos, Germán ErnestoEducation through school is focused on representing sociocultural values related to the model of a society in areas of equal access for all people regardless of their condition, race, sex, ideology, among others. Hence, “different social contexts are manifested, on the streets, within the homes themselves and even in educational institutions. Despite this, from various orientations there is a conviction to implement concrete actions around these problems” (Ramírez, 2022, p. 2). In this regard, socio-emotional experiences, based on communication, form a tool that allows the transmission of affectivity when relating to other people, generating empathy, emotions and positive vibrations in interpersonal relationships that are reflected in healthy coexistence. “In the pedagogical space, it is evident that the various behaviors of children are influenced by the type of affective communication that is adopted in the classroom in the face of diverse situations between peers, teachers and parents” (Concha and Berrio, 2017, p . 14). These positive or negative behaviors directly or indirectly affect interpersonal relationships and coexistence.
- ÍtemFortalecimiento de habilidades y competencias relacionadas con la modelación, y la solución de situaciones problemas a partir del planteamiento de ecuaciones con una y dos incógnitas en los estudiantes del grado noveno(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Matemáticas, Medellín y Envigado, 2023-11-22) García Paniagua, Lorena Andrea; Morales Martínez, María del Rosario; Mesa Peña, Einer OswaldoThe research proposal was developed at the Colegio Ciencia y Vida in the city of Medellín, with the objective of designing a strategy that allows the strengthening of skills and competences related to modeling, and the solution of problem situations with the formulation of equations with one and two unknowns, contributing to the development of variational thinking in ninth grade students. The techniques used for data collection were the application of a diagnostic test and a final test, observation, field diaries and the development of activities proposed in the didactic unit. According to the results obtained in the investigation, it was possible to show that the students strengthened their skills and competences to shape problem situations and solve them with the approach of linear equations of one and two unknowns; improving his initial average of 3,0 to 4,3 in the final test; recognizing that the activities developed in the interventions of the didactic unit were very useful for the achievement of the objective.
- ÍtemEducación musical en media vocacional, una propuesta didáctica curricular para el fortalecimiento del talento(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2023-10) Escobar Guevara, Brigitte Natalia; Glenis Bibiana Álvarez QuirozComprehensive training as a right and not as a privilege has been an incentive to carry out this research work in the implementation of the musical training program "Vamos a la filarmónica", of the Bogotá Philharmonic Orchestra, has put different reflections and interests in the benefited students, regarding the continuity of their musical training processes in the middle grades. For this reason, the general objective arises to strengthen the musical talent of the students of the vocational medium of the José María Carbonell IED School, through a curricular didactic proposal for the development of the deepening in music. This study is conducted in an educational and social context, which invites it to be conducted with a qualitative approach. A socio-critical paradigm, which seeks to build knowledge based on the needs of the group, in this case, tenth and eleventh grade students, who have been in musical training processes and voluntarily want to continue their studies. The instruments applied in the present study are: diagnostic test that allowed reviewing the progress of the students at the moment of completing their musical process in basic, the curricular didactic proposals, where each one of the thematic divisions and contents projected in the deepening and a format for observing the implementation and progress of each of the students belonging to the sample. In such a way that we can conclude that the theoretical foundations and the musical methodologies that support the present work strengthen, support and give a multiple vision of each one of the aspects that allow to visualize the horizon that the present investigation contributes, being of interest to generate not only a curricular proposal that impacts the students and the educational institution with content and learning, but to see how the results are reflected in the environment and social context and motivates a transformation of the community and families.
- ÍtemLa Gamificación y el uso de las TIC como Estrategia de Enseñanza y Aprendizaje en el Aula(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2023-10-21) Mosquera Peñaloza, Juan de Jesús; Correa Mena, Yely; Ropero Hernández, Luz Marina; Claudia Mónica Prieto DíazTeaching and learning require the appropriate use of strategies that allow knowledge to be brought to the classroom and why not, build it from the classroom, in this sense, for these processes to be successful it is essential to think about didactic and pedagogical strategies, taking into account account of the role and interests of students in the knowledge era of the 20th century. In accordance with the above, the purpose of this article is to account for the incidence of the use of gamification as a teaching and learning strategy in the classroom, in the same way to publicize the results resulting from the implementation of the strategy in the educational institutions Monseñor Díaz Plata from the municipality of Tarra Norte de Santander and César Conto from the municipality of Bojaya Chocó, in turn reflect on the importance of innovating the pedagogical practices used by teachers from both institutions from a technological and investigative perspective; for which, this research is developed from an ethnographic methodology since the data collected is the product of participant observation through. On the other hand, pilot tests are applied in order to validate the causes associated with low educational quality in the institutions mentioned above, finding several factors to analyze, lack of class planning, non-use of technological tools in the classroom, lack of connectivity, among others.classroom.
- ÍtemRelación de los Estilos de Aprendizaje en el Rendimiento Académico en Tiempos de Pandemia de los Estudiantes de la Universidad Unipaz el en Año 2021.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2023) Santamaria Montoya, Francisco luis; Tarazona Galan, Angelica Cristina; Sanchez, Magle VirginiaEducation is of vital importance in the development of societies and in the personal growth of individuals. It is the fundamental pillar that drives progress, fosters equal opportunities, and strengthens the skills and knowledge necessary to face life's challenges. Through education, academic competencies are acquired, values, ethical principles and critical thinking are promoted. Furthermore, education is a powerful tool for social transformation, as it helps to break down inequality, discrimination, and exclusion. By providing access to quality education, people are empowered, and a more just and equitable society is created. Education is the foundation on which economic development, innovation and progress in all areas of knowledge are built; on this basis, the present research is established, with the objective of proposing recommendations for strengthening learning, based on the relationship between learning styles and academic performance, from a case study conducted with students of the university institute of peace, during the year 2021 of calendar B, who were in online mode due to the health emergency. As part of the research, the Honey Alonso Questionnaire of Learning Styles (CHAEA) was implemented. Subsequently, a comparison between the results obtained and academic performance was carried out. Finally, the conclusions revealed a significant relationship between learning styles and academic performance. Consequently, it is recommended that teaching methods and learning strategies be adapted to meet the individual needs of learners.
- ÍtemEnfermedades laborales de teletrabajo, desde la cultura preventiva de Seguridad y Salud: estrategia pedagógica para docentes de la maestría en educación modalidad virtual de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2023-09-01) Navarro Cepeda, Andrea Eslendy; Castiblanco Venegas , Yeismy AmandaTeleworking as a regulated work modality is not exempt from risks and occupational diseases. Therefore, it is necessary to analyze the effectiveness of the management system in the prevention of occupational diseases, focusing on the responsibility of self-care. The objective of this research was to identify the recognition of occupational diseases in teleworking, from the perspective of the preventive culture of Safety and Health at Work, in a group of 10 teachers of the master's degree in education, virtual modality, at the Cooperative University of Colombia. In addition, we sought to diagnose the previous knowledge of teachers on the subject. Descriptive non-experimental research was carried out, with a cross-sectional design. A survey was used to collect data, and a quantitative approach was applied to systematize the information and understand the results as a whole. The results showed a lack of preventive culture in the variables analyzed. The findings focused on the prevention and promotion of self-care behaviors to mitigate occupational diseases. As a result, a virtual pedagogical strategy is proposed, based on the MECCOVA methodology, which uses multimedia tools for the application, analysis and self-evaluation in the process of significant learning of a preventive culture in relation to the recognition of occupational diseases in teleworking.
- ÍtemAdopción de la virtualidad académica: percepciones de los actores de una institución educativa oficial en contraste con un colegio privado en el marco de la pandemia por covid 19(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2023-08-22) Tarrá Jaramilo, Daniela; Moreno Molina, Diana Marcela; González Portilla, Diana Catalina; Zúñiga Bolívar , Sandra MarcelaThis papper is an exercise derived from an investigation that was carried out at the national level in two public and private educational institutions that sought to analyze the factors that had the greatest and least incidence in the educational field from the perceptions of representative actors and with this, the incidence of academic virtuality within the teaching-learning process within the framework of the COVID 19 pandemic. It is addressed from the perspective of the educational community represented by rectors, teaching directors, teachers, students and parents of two educational institutions located in Bogotá D.C and Florencia-Caquetá in front of their experience during the academic virtuality during March 2020 and June 2021. For this purpose, a qualitative study was carried out with a phenomenological approach where, based on in-depth interviews, it was possible to understand the lived experiences of the aforementioned actors during the academic virtuality due to COVID 19. This research produced the contrasting of the academic virtuality of two educational institutions with the purpose of identifying the factors that affected the academic field. Based on the findings of the research resulting from the analysis of the experiences, the elaboration of a digital material with strategies for the leveling of learning and the prevention of school dropout in the context of the post- pandemic was proposed.
- ÍtemAplicación de Herramientas TIC Offline: La Enseñanza de las Ciencias Sociales en la Escuela Concentración Rural El Bosque y la Escuela Concentración Rural El Cabrero en Estudiantes de Grado Quinto de Pacho, Cundinamarca(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2023) Bermúdez Rodríguez, John Heriberto; Cañón Tovar, Jaime Alejandro; Cifuentes Arias, David Ricardo; Sandra Marcela Zúñiga BolívarThis investigation it's about an intervention proposal realized in two rural schools in the municipality of Pacho, in the Department of Cundinamarca. Seeking to demonstrate and improve the problems that teachers and students have had to assume in the environment of rural education and how they influence the widening of the Digital Gap that exists between the dwellers of rurality and urbanity. To subsequently execute offline pedagogical tools, which adapt to the needs of the students and promote competency-based learning in the area of Social Sciences that allows stimulating the teaching-learning processes in the aforementioned context. This through a qualitative methodology and a research approach based on Participatory Action Research.
- ÍtemSecuencia didáctica por el pensamiento crítico para fortalecer la formación de la ética en los estudiantes de Derecho de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá., 2023-07-10) Yate vega, Jhon Felipe; Molina Ricaute, Carlos JesúsThis research seeks to contribute to the analysis of training in professional ethics in eighth, ninth and tenth semester students of the Law undergraduate course belonging to the Cooperativa de Colombia university, Bogotá campus, with the aim of designing a didactic sequence based on thought reflective critic for university educational processes; The quantitative-descriptive methodology made it possible to systematize the data collected through a standardized survey, managing to demonstrate the points of opinion from conscious and unconscious decision-making to problem situations of the lawyer. As main results of the survey, it was found that there is a high degree of ethical awareness among law students in the face of specific situations in their field of action. However, it is concluded that it is important to potentiate critical thinking skills given that each lawyer can contribute to the world through good actions and that professional ethics significantly favor the actions that will be taken in a work, social and individual context.