- ÍtemEl juego como estrategia didáctica que favorece las habilidades para la vida en estudiantes con discapacidad intelectual entre 13 y 15 años(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2023-06-09) Serna Burbano, Yuly Alexandra; Cáceres Gil, José Alejandro; Rosas Celis, Norida Katerin, Zamudio Gonzalez, Rosa DaisyThe use of games as a didactic strategy to promote life skills in intellectually disabled students between the ages of 13 and 15 was carried out at the Orlando Higuita Rojas IED School in Bogota, Colombia. The objective of the research was to study the relationship between game-based teaching strategies and the development of life skills in intellectually disabled students. The research was conducted using a qualitative methodology, employing a case study research design. The results of the research were obtained through observation and analysis of data collected from various sources, such as interviews, documents, and participatory observations. The research found that the use of games as a didactic strategy can be beneficial for the development of life skills in intellectually disabled students. The obtained results can be used as a starting point for the implementation of pedagogical strategies based on games in other educational contexts.
- ÍtemRevisión sistemática sobre abordaje de la neuroeducación en el proceso de aprendizaje en niños escolarizados de básica primaria.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Aprendizaje Escolar y sus Dificultades, Cali, 2022-06-05) Cortés Micolta, María Gisela; Granja Obregón , Luz Mary; Portocarrero , Karla Rosiry; Ayala, NohoraIn this article, it is necessary to show the contribution of Neuroeducation at the cognitive level of each student, aged 6 to 10 years, in the teaching and learning process with children enrolled in primary school, providing teachers with tools when implementing good didactic strategies for teaching, since the way in which each individual learns is different; On the other hand, the management of emotions is taken into account, since the student in this process must have a good channeling of these for the reason that they can be presented in a positive or negative way and the individual could react through of the impulse. For this reason, this article focuses on Neuroeducation and the discoveries of this discipline; taking as reference the investigations of Francisco Mora, Dominguez M, Marlucio and Posada, Luque and Zambrano, among others. It is necessary to point out the importance that initial education begins from birth to six years of age, with the intervention of the family and educational centers that can strengthen the physical, emotional, cognitive, intellectual, social development of each boy and girl. embedded in the school system. Therefore, it is important to know in depth about the child's learning that is closely related to the acquisition of skills, abilities and knowledge, involving two highly relevant aspects: the learning process and the learning achieved. From this point of view, this teaching model is necessary: Neuroeducation in the learning process, if we take into account that it is from the brain that true learning begins and through different stimuli where the child begins to awaken his true interest. towards certain topics and thus develop abilities, skills and achieve excellent results at this stage and the initiation of first grade musings (reading, writing and mathematics) that constitutes a challenge and challenge for teachers.
- ÍtemEstrategia didáctica mediada por las TIC para el desarrollo de la autonomía y el fortalecimiento de la motivación con estudiantes de transición(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2023-02-01) Caro Avendaño, Treisy Catherin; González Murcia, Gina Marisella; Marsanich Machado, Mónica Alexandra del Pilar; Olarte Arias, Yury ArenisThe current investigation´s main aim was to develop autonomy in school activities through a didactic strategy mediated by Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) that activates the basic motivational learning device in transition students. The research was carried out from a qualitative approach and an action-research design with a descriptive scope. To achieve the objectives, the didactic strategy “Poderín! The power of motivation", which is divided into three phases: evaluative component of the strategy, learning for the use of ICT tools and daily activities and autonomy. From the theoretical approach, this research is based mainly on autonomy and motivation, understanding that autonomy originates from early childhood through the first forms of independence that occur in the daily activities of the home, these processes are strengthened to take this type of skills to other contexts, such as the school. In addition, autonomy is essentially related to the development of the basic motivational learning device, since, from its intrinsic and extrinsic manifestation, it turns out to be the enhancer for the execution of any activity. The implementation of the strategy was developed with 10 preschool students of the Transition grade, linking the use of ICT tools whose access is easy. Among the most relevant results, it is feasible to state that with the implementation of the didactic strategy, high levels of frequency of execution of daily activities involving affective motivational stimuli were reported, the students developed the activities by extrinsic motivation (support of the Power or the insistence of the adult) in 67% and intrinsically in 18%, since these activities carried out in a family environment are the first space of socialization of human beings to develop autonomy processes.
- ÍtemEl DUA como estrategia pedagógica para el fortalecimiento de las competencias en lectura y escritura de los niños de segundo de primaria.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2023-02-02) Ospina Piamonte , Angie Lizeth; Sánchez Coy , Paola Rocío; Silva Arias, Sandra Milena; Barragán Páez, OscarWhitin the learning processes of each child, reading and writing are of great importance and at the same time are the ones in which it is evidenced most of the difficulties in its acquisition, due to traditional methodologies and strategies gave for teachers, which are not thought having in mind individual student´s abilities. For this reason, it is intended to analyze from a pedagogical proposal based on the Universal Design for Learning, the impact regarding the straightening of competences in reading and writing on second grade primary students from Gabriel Betancourt Mejia School. This process was developed through qualitative research under the action research methodology. Initially a characterization of the group was carried out and received cooperation of the head teachers a sample of 15 students was taken. Those students presented low academic performance on Spanish subject on reading and writing competences. In which 10 of them were part of the focal group who were applied the pre-test (TEST LEE). After results analysis, the proposal implementation, taking into account the LUD 3 principles, was carried out in 12 meetings divided into 3 two-hour sessions a week, during 4 weeks. Once the implementation is completed, the post test is applied again from the LEE Test to 6 students of those initially evaluated who participated in the implementation phase in order to evaluate, contrast the knowledge acquired and in turn the impact of the pedagogical proposal. Those results showed a significant improvement in each one of the students according to the competences evaluated on the test.
- ÍtemEnseñanza de la Gramática Discursiva Funcional a través de talleres mediados con juegos interactivos.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga, 2022-12-13) Triana Rondón, Carlos Andrés; Caviedes Suárez, Angie Paola; Ropero Peñaranda, Angélica MaríaThe need for a new pedagogical alternative to solve common difficulties to teach grammar; originated the present investigation that aims to design a didactic proposal for the teaching of grammar from a discursive approach. Consequently, three phases were worked on; the first one was the diagnostic; where pre-knowledge and aspects to improve were identified through a qualitative test and an analytical survey of interests; the second phase corresponds to the implementation and development of the proposal for educational workshops mediated by interactive games with a discursive grammatical approach; The third phase corresponds to the evaluation, where a final diagnostic exam was carried out and the work carried out by the students was analyzed along with their participation in the different platforms worked on. The results evidenced the development of a didactic process from two dimensions; on the one hand, motivational, since the students expressed an interest in prescriptive grammar, although the grammar of their language was also recognized in the methodological design of the classes. In this sense, the proposal implemented interactive games that allowed to incorporate in a simpler way the pedagogy of grammar from a discursive dimension. On the other hand, it was evidenced that, in terms of competence, the students recognized the grammatical structures of nouns, verbs, adjectives and pronouns from a mechanical and prescriptive exercise applying contents of the Functional Discursive Grammar that allowed the incorporation of their cultural knowledge and the ways of conversing of students in their daily lives. Finally, it is concluded that interactive games from a functional grammar perspective are an effective motivational strategy to capture the interest of students, enabling the formation of individuals aware of their own language in the application and interpretation of their closest communicative contexts.
- ÍtemFortalecimiento de las competencias interpretativas y de representación en la función cuadrática a través de Genially(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Programa de Posgrados, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Educación Modalidad Virtual, Bogotá, Colombia, 2022-12-02) Moreno Páez, Jimmy Alejandro; Irlesa Indira, Sánchez MedinaThe implementation of the research sought to establish how the application of a digital tool, called Genially, contributes to the development of interpretive and representative skills of the quadratic function, implementing a didactic strategy, to the students of the tenth grade of the educational institution Juan Pablo II. de Villavicencio, by obtaining low results in tests presented, such as SABER 11th and PISA FOR SCHOOL, shortcomings in variational thinking, in algebraic procedures that need to model situations, to generate analysis and representation, as well as little interest in the subject of mathematics, by having teachers who put aside technological tools and digital spaces, for the master class Therefore, the research is based on the theories of variational thinking, mathematical modeling, quadratic function, "Geneally" digital tools and resources, and competency-based education, working through fundamental phases, developed in stages, according to the characteristics of each mixed research, based on the implementation of quantitative and qualitative instruments, such as the diagnostic test, semi-structured interviews and an exit test. Finally, from the systematization and analysis of the information collected, it was found that the students improved their performance in the interpretation and representation skills, from variational thinking and problem situation modeling, when using Geneally, in addition, they appropriated the theme of quadratic function, without limiting knowledge to the classroom, the math class was in accordance with their interests, evidencing the need for teachers to evolve in accordance with technological advances.
- ÍtemEducación ambiental y aprendizaje basado en proyectos (ABP) para incentivar saberes locales rurales en torno a la conservación y sustentabilidad del recurso hídrico en la inspección San Antonio del Municipio de Anapoima(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2022) Rodríguez Arévalo, Claribel; Moreno Meneses, Jannelly; Carrillo Cruz, Yudi AndreaThis study consisted in evaluate how, local rural knowledge is transformed through Environmental Education (EA), and Project-Based Learning (PBL), for the sensitization and awareness of sixth grade students, regarding the care and sustainability of the resource. of the inspection in San Antonio, since environmental education increases awareness and knowledge of citizens about environmental issues or problems. From a qualitative approach, with a participatory action research methodology, the practices exercised by the 19 participating students of the San Antonio Rural Educational Institution were identified in relation to the uses that over time have been given to the different water sources for the sustainability of the population; This information was obtained from direct observation instruments and techniques based on the application of a questionnaire with open questions. This research presents data from the field work obtained from the analysis of three categories which are: Water Resource Perception, Ancestral and Local Knowledge, and Water Pollution Problems. In conclusion, the implementation of the PBL strategy through EA favors the teaching-learning process, which encourages leadership and autonomy in students to learn and propose awareness and care activities regarding water resources; A research culture was created by the students, who were the actors in the formulation of the questions and the solution of these attitudinal changes.
- ÍtemDiseño de una estrategia didáctica basada en las metodologías ágiles, para ser aplicada en el área de tecnología e informática de grados once (11) en la Institución Educativa Jorge Eliécer Gaitán del municipio de El Peñol (Nariño)(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Gestión de Tecnologías de la Información, Bucaramanga, 2022-10-14) Chaves Rosero, Servio Tulio; Arias Quintero, Pedro Alberto; Anchicoque Calderón, Alexander
- ÍtemPropuesta didáctica basada en el método ecléctico para abordar las dificultades de aprendizaje de la lectura y la escritura de estudiantes de grado cuarto y quinto con discapacidad intelectual leve(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá., 2022) Galindo Ascanio, Geidy Katherine; Nieto Henao, Tatiana Marcela; Pinzón González, Jully Paola; Álvarez Idárraga, Nelly JohanaThis research paper aims to design a didactic proposal which responds to the reading and writing difficulties displayed by fourth and fifth graders, with intellectual disabilities, moreover, it is necessary to identify the target population difficulties towards the acquisition of the abovementioned skills, endogenous and exogenous factors and evaluating the teachers’ didactic strategies implemented in the classroom. This research is conducted by a concurrent mixed study of the descriptive type; in which a group of 15 fourth and fifth graders, 15 parents and 7 teachers. In addition, the data collection process is carried out by participant observation, semi-structured interviews and surveys; the previously mentioned process leads to pinpoint which are the main difficulties presented in the reading and writing processes These difficulties are limited working memory as well as limited attentional processes, affected language components such as syntactic, morphological, pragmatic and semantic; also, the reading processes are at the syllabic stages and the writing processes is characterized by omission, substitution, additions, rotation of letters and words and vocabulary deficit. Additionally, by conducting the study, it is possible to identify the main exogenous factors involved, which are socioeconomic factors, family dynamics and teachers lack knowledge related to inclusion and learning difficulties, the latter makes it vital to implement didactic strategies that allow interaction and collaborative learning in the classroom to optimize the learning processes.
- ÍtemLa unidad didáctica como herramienta para fomentar la inteligencia espacial y lógico matemática para estudiantes de grado once de la institución educativa distrital San Agustín.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia,Bogotá y Maestria dificultades del aprendizaje, 2022-09-05) Cárdenas Herrera, Iván Orlando; Rodríguez Torres, Erik David; Sarmiento Mancipe, Andrés Leonardo; Posso Restrepo, PatriciaThe pedagogical proposal seeks to analyze the didactic unit as a valid tool to stimulate logical, mathematical and spatial intelligence in eleventh grade students at I.E.D San Agustín and thus enrich academic performance. With the purpose of verifying this support, a mixed investigation is carried out that uses qualitative and quantitative elements, obtaining as a result a general perspective of the phenomenon studied. The conclusions allowed to identify that there is a good acceptance of the idea of using the didactic unit as a tool by the teacher and the students and additionally the benefits provided during the investigation were identified.