- ÍtemAprendizaje de la literatura infantil a través de una aplicación interactiva para estudiantes de básica primaria(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga, 2023-07-23) Moreno Pabuena, Jonatán Andrés; Galvis Barriosnuevo, Darwing Andrey; Correa Parra, Silvia JulianaThe purpose of this work is to promote the learning of children's literature in primary school students, from the creation of an interactive application that contains various literary texts that facilitate the improvement of understanding, interpretation and critical thinking in said students. Students have changed from studying in a library with paperback books to sitting in front of a computer or cell phone using the internet to do their homework and commitments. Regarding reading in students, children usually do not have enough money to buy an original book, as a consequence they end up downloading digital documents on Internet pages that are not necessarily legal and/or simply looking for the summary of the book they need for taste or commitment. The application that we developed, which is called leo, and launch to the public the teachers in training of this research, seeks to be an application that allows readings that reflect an improvement in the omprehension and interpretation of the text by of these students. It is, therefore, one of our goals, to capture the attention and interest of the child and achieve motivation for reading through multiple tools that provide interactivity between the text and the reader. These tools will give the student the possibility of obtaining a setting with sound effects, as well as a voice-over that allows them to get involved in reading and finally achieve an autonomous improvement in reading comprehension in each of the elementary school students. It was decided to apply the surveys to the students corresponding to a first and third grade classroom of the Aurelio Martínez Mutis Educational Institution, site B. In which we have the availability of 50 elementary school students in the Spanish area.
- ÍtemImplementación de propuesta didáctica en la Escuela Normal Superior de Bucaramanga para promocionar la LSC(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga, 2023-07-14) Garzón Peña, Margareth; Macías Chaparro, Sara Lucía; Parra Correa, Silvia julianaThe investigation entitled "Implementation of a didactic proposal in the Normal Superior School of Bucaramanga to promote the LSC", by the authors Sara Lucia Macias Chaparro and Margareth Yuliana Garzón Peña and which was under the advice of the teacher Silvia Juliana Correa Parra detected as a problem the methodologies used by the teachers of the Escuela Normal Superior de Bucaramanga who have worked with students with hearing disabilities to promote inclusion in the classroom. In this sense, the population benefited were deaf students, the hearing community and the teachers of the Escuela Normal Superior de Bucaramanga. The methodology used was the critical-social qualitative approach, with the objective of collecting information on the management of strategies applied by teachers based on the inclusion of students with hearing disabilities in the classroom. The proposal "N-señaconmigo" is a section that was developed through the "YouTube" platform, linked to the official channel of the Normal Superior School of Bucaramanga, which has five videos of an educational, pedagogical, didactic and investigative. Its specific objectives are: Raise awareness of the importance of learning the Colombian Sign Language, through the interactive channel "N-señaconmigo". Create pedagogical spaces that allow the recognition of the deaf community, as a primary entity in the research proposal. Implement the use of ICT tools, in order to expand communication in the educational community.
- ÍtemEstrategia didáctica basada en las tac para fortalecer la expresión oral en inglés de estudiantes de primaria en una institución pública(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga., 2023-07-13) Ríos Ortiz, Axel Adrían; Morales Plata, Diana Marcela; Bustos Caceres, ErikaThe purpose of this research is to design teaching strategies based on TACs to strengthen oral expression of the English language, with a population of approximately 30 ninth-grade students from a public institution located in Bucaramanga, with ages ranging between 13 and 15 years from whom a sample of 5 students is planned. This research project has a qualitative perspective and will work from action research considering oral expression and learning and knowledge technologies. It is planned to divide the study into three phases where it will begin by identifying the level of communicative competence and oral expression of the students and from this begin to design didactic strategies that are based on learning and knowledge technologies. With the analysis of the results, it is expected to show that, with the application of the didactic strategies based on the TAC, some students will present significant advances in the strengthening of communicative competence, especially in speaking and listening skills where it is estimated that students show greater fluency when communicating. In addition, it is expected that teaching strategies based on TACs positively influence students by awakening their interest and motivation in learning the foreign language of English.
- ÍtemDeserción universitaria a causa de la pandemia en el programa de lengua castellana e inglés de la universidad cooperativa de Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga, 2023-07-12) Ardila Torres, Manuel Jose; Rosero Rodriguez, Julian David; Gomez Vesga, Paula Natalia; Correa Parra, Silvia Juliana
- ÍtemEstrategia pedagógica como herramienta clave para el desarrollo del aprendizaje autónomo del inglés.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga, 2023-07) Pabón Otero, Marlon Andrés; Estévez Barreto, Valentina; Larrota Adarme, Martha; Bustos Cáceres, ErikaNow, is a brief description of the strategy carried out, which was generated from a diagnosis carried out at the Francisco Muñoz Integrated Institute in the city of Bucaramanga in 2021, and the official notes on the matter by the Institution. Therefore, the concern, originated the question: What are the learning strategies that the fifth-grade students at the Francisco Muñoz Integrated Institute use to improve their level of English for this, a didactic methodology entitled was designed: "Pedagogical strategy as a key tool for the development of autonomous learning of English."
- ÍtemLa educación cívica como mediadora de los procesos lectoescritores en el aula.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga, 2023-07-10) Landinez Rueda, Juliana Andrea; Caballero Guerrero, Maria Katalina; Gutierrez Suarez, Maria Luisa; Bustos Cáceres, ErikaThe formation of students as civil people is an issue of vital importance that must be addressed by educational institutions. For this reason, the purpose of this research is to promote civic education in public schools through reading and writing processes that allow improving skills such as reading comprehension, spelling, among others. This research was conducted in a public school in Bucaramanga with the fourth grade of elementary school. On the other hand, for the development of this research and due to the nature of the data, it is defined as qualitative, since the starting point of a qualitative research is the direct contact of the researcher with the social context and that is why it fits our project in an appropriate way. From this, under an analysis-synthesis approach, we intend to analyze the different points of view and results that will be collected through the research instruments that will be used, which are the interview, the survey and the poll, in this way, In this way, an educational project proposal will be created with the purpose of promoting civic education through reading and writing processes by means of a series of workshops that will be carried out in educational institutions from a socio-educational context, since the educational institutions will teach everything related to citizenship, such as the teaching of civility and civility through the development of reading and writing processes. In conclusion, it can be assured that the fourth-grade students recognize and adapt the concepts of civic education and Spanish language perfectly, since in the realization of each of the sessions they worked in a pleasant way with positive results to what was expected with each intervention. The students identify topics such as cohesion, coherence, spelling and apply them within the academic environment, they are also aware of the terms related to civic education that they learned throughout this process and apply them in their daily lives, mainly in the classroom; in this way it is evident that the work done with the research was beneficial both for the students and for the teachers and researchers in training.
- ÍtemImplementación de una estrategia digital para el fomento de la comprensión lectora en estudiantes del grado sexto de la escuela normal superior de Bucaramanga(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga, 2023-07-14) Rodriguez Buenahora, Silvia Lizeth; Jaimes Suarez, Jennifer; Lizcano Pabon, Neidy Melissa; Muñoz Jimenez , Stefania; Correa Parra , Silvia Juliana; Ruiz Useche , Luz Marina
- ÍtemPrograma pedagógico para la implementación de enseñanza de Lengua de Señas Colombiana dirigida a docentes, administrativos y estudiantes de una institución de educación superior privada de la ciudad de Bucaramanga.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga., 2023-05-11) Amorocho Rodríguez, Divin Julieth; León Diaz, Karoll Yurani; Sarmiento Suárez, Juan Sebastián; Romero Trillos, Nicole Stephanie; Bustos Cáceres, Erika
- ÍtemPropuesta metodológica para promover la educación en el barrio Campo Madrid(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga, 2023-07-13) Hernández Rodríguez, Laura Rocío; López Rincón, Dayana Michell; Jaimes Lizarazo, Stephanny Jisell; Correa Parra, Silvia Juliana
- ÍtemLa radio como medio de comunicación en la enseñanza del inglés en una institución pública de Bucaramanga(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga, 2023-05-11) Cruz Santamaría, Angie Xiomara; Aranda Bertel , Andrés Felipe; Serrano Jaimes, Karen Tatiana; Rivero Arrieta , Winona; Tarazona Ariza, Silvia AndreaThis research seeks to create a pedagogical proposal through the radio as an element of inclusion to promote language skills within a public educational institution in Bucaramanga. In this research, a qualitative approach was used, where a semi-structured interview, a focus group and life stories were implemented as data collection instruments. This study seeks to know the impact of the community on the learning and teaching of English through a mass communication instrument such as the radio, considering the context, thoughts, experiences and interactions with the social environment. That said, this research is based on a critical-social character, since it seeks to relate the learning of a language from the particular characteristics and needs of the context under study. The results obtained showed the participants' level of English, their attitudes and perceptions towards the language, their preferences and interests when learning and the factors that influence the degree of motivation, participation and agency in the acquisition of English as a second language. Thanks to the creation of this proposal and the suggested audible material, it was possible to recognize the feasibility of its application in the institution under study, the importance of relating content, language skills with affinity topics, culture, the needs of the context and the effect of putting radio at the service of education on the metrics and gaps of socio-educational inequality in the country.