- ÍtemImportancia de la optimización y adecuación de la infraestructura del Sistema Férreo colombiano, para la competitividad y desarrollo de las empresas Nacionales(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Comercio Internacional, Santa Marta, 2023-09-07) Acosta Castrillón, Felipe Andrés; Arias Ariza, Wilson Andrés; Arias Ariza, Daniel Santiago; Irving AlonsoThe railway system in Colombia plays a crucial role in the growth and competitiveness of state companies, which is why the need to improve its efficiency and transport capacity is focused, being essential to modernize and optimize the railway infrastructure, considering that the Restoring this allows to reduce delivery costs, improve security and increase transport confidence. To carry out this research, a literary analysis was taught in order to determine the benefits of investing in a favorable work space towards the movement of the railway system. In this process we work with different key aspects for the veracity of the subject in question, such as: the estimation of costs and benefits of the construction, maintenance and operation of the railway. Intrinsic factors such as efficiency and transport capacity. Also, the impact of railway infrastructure on the national economy is analyzed. Statistical data and results have been used to determine the possible impact on the competitiveness of state-owned enterprises. To this end, circumstances such as improving market access and improving the efficiency of the supply chain were evaluated, taking risks related to the development of railway infrastructure, such as unexpected costs or construction delays.
- ÍtemLogística 4.0 para la optimización de tiempos y costos en el comercio internacional(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Comercio Internacional, Bogotá, 2023-10) Beltrán Toro, Andrea Tatiana; Martínez Moya, Yuris Adriana; Gómez Pérez, NemiasLogistics 4.0 is a revolution in supply chain management that leverages advanced technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things to optimize efficiency and visibility across the supply chain. This transformative approach enables greater flexibility, precision and agility in logistics, while reducing costs and environmental impact. Logistics 4.0 drives real-time data-driven decision making, product traceability, and faster and more accurate order fulfillment. It is a critical component in the digital age of supply chain management and is changing the way companies plan and execute their logistics operations.
- ÍtemEl puerto del callao: La clave del comercio internacional en américa latina(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Comercio Internacional, Bogotá, 2023-09-02) Silva Torrejano, Juan Manuel; ErikaGlobalization has transformed the world and has revolutionized international trade, making ports key points in a country's economy. The construction of hub ports has become an important strategy for countries seeking greater participation in world trade and increasing their competitiveness in global markets. In Peru, the port industry has become a sector of vital importance for the country. The Port of Callao, Peru's main seaport, is a clear example of the country's potential in the port industry and its ability to become a hub port in the region. The hub port concept has become a key tool to connect different regions of the world and offer added value in the logistics chain of freight transport. In this article, the concept of a hub port and its impact on international trade will be explored, with special attention to the transformation of the Port of Callao into a hub port in the region. The advantages and challenges of hub ports will be analyzed, as well as the opportunities that arise for Peruvian trade in the region and in the world. In addition, some of the initiatives and strategies implemented by the Peruvian government and the port industry to achieve this objective will be presented, as well as the possible implications for the country in economic and social terms.
- ÍtemImportancia de la Globalización y del Intercambio Comercial(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Comercio Internacional, Cali., 2023-10) Pinzón Florez, Lina Marcela
- ÍtemEvolución del Patrón de Exportaciones de Colombia (2008, 2014 y 2019) y sus implicaciones(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Comercio Internacional, Cali., 2023-10) Pinzón Florez, Lina Marcela