- ÍtemPropuesta de mejoramiento de la vía que conduce desde el cementerio kilómetro 0+000 del municipio de palermo, hasta la glorieta kilómetro cruce el juncal-palermo kilómetro 10+687(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenieria, Neiva, 2023-09-21) Andrade Alarcon , Nicolas; Rincon Gonzales , Laura Camila; Andrade Carreño, CamiloCurrently, road 43HL02 that connects Palermo with Neiva presents problems in mobility and on the roads due to its poor condition. It is impassable or has traffic restrictions due to deterioration of the road surface, poor surface drainage, construction without technical considerations and vehicles that exceed the permitted load. This situation causes travel delays and decreases access to products in affected areas. Also road congestion and frequent damage to vehicles, causing higher transportation and operation costs. On the other hand, this situation affects and deteriorates the image of the municipality and department of Huila. According to the problematic view, the design for the road improvement of the Neiva-Palermo road was carried out, we used the AASHTO method for flexible pavement as a basis. For the initial data such as the CBR of the grade; We went to the Government of Huila, who provided us with the resistance of the soil to intervene and the ongoing traffic study. The document "FLEXIBLE PAVEMENT REHABILITATION VIA 43HL02, PHASE III, PALERMO - LA Y, DEPARTMENT OF HUILA" was used. According to the calculations carried out, the following final asphalt layer structure was obtained: 0.08 m, Granular base: 0.20 m, Granular subbase: 0.25m That provides an earthwork of 8,138 m3 of excavation and about 131.64 m3 of fill for the improvement of the subgrade; This information indicates that there is much more material for quarrying than for filling and concluding that for maintenance and repair of the 10+687 km road the budget for the work will cost 4,021,488,655.24 Colombian pesos.
- ÍtemDiseño en placa huella de la vía terciaria Ibagué-Vereda Cay implementando la guía de pavimentos INVIAS(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué., 2023-09-13) Giraldo Melville, Marco Antonio; Hernandez Jimenez, Gabriela; Vargas Páez, Juan Pablo; Librado Cardona, Mauricio Andres; Gallego Quintana, Pedro Julian
- ÍtemDiseño de pavimento rígido por el método Aashto 93 de un tramo de la vía que comunica el barrio el Salado con el corregimiento de san bernardo, Ibagué-Tolima(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2023-09-18) Suarez Amaya , Herman Felipe; Peñaloza Prieto, Julian Ricardo; Diaz Olaya, Juan David; Muñoz Mendez, Fabio Alexander; Gutierrez Murillo, Norma PatriciaIn the development of this project carried out to obtain a degree in Civil Engineering, from the Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Ibagué-Espinal headquarters in the department of Tolima, it consisted of making a design proposal for a concrete pavement using the AASHTO 93 on a portion of the road that connects the Salado neighborhood with the San Bernardo district. Thus, to carry out the aforementioned project, a traffic study was carried out that was responsible for determining the average flow of traffic on said road in order to calculate the axle loads that the road would suffer over the course of a year and In this way, we could correctly choose the thicknesses of each of the layers that make up said pavement. Some laboratory tests were then carried out in order to establish the characteristics of each of the materials. These tests were carried out as indicated by INVIAS in section 100 soils. , which is responsible for detailing the way in which they should work, and the information that we should obtain from them. With the results of the tests, each of the materials was classified and the laboratories were divided into those that provide the characteristics of the soil, in order to understand the type of soil and the bearing capacity of the land when exposed to a certain type of compaction. and determine whether they are appropriate or not as indicated in the 2022 general road construction specifications manual. In this way, it was possible to determine what loads the road must support in order to avoid failures, as well as the quality of the aggregates of the appropriate materials to form each of the layers of the concrete structure, determining that the materials whether or not they met the requirements established by INVIAS. Taking into account the above, it is worth highlighting that the proper performance of laboratory tests as the primary obtaining of the information necessary for the development of the project, in this case the measurements and laboratory tests, must be carried out in accordance with the guidelines determined by the competent authorities, such as the National Highway Institute
- ÍtemImplementación de la metodología bim para el proceso constructivo de una clinica de baja complejidad(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2023-09-15) Lopez Herrera , Alexander; Ossa Nuñez, Cesar Emilio; Sanabria Mejia, Nicole Daniela; Leyva, Juan Pablo; Santafé, Cesar Augusto; Álvarez Rosario, AlexanderThe construction of a civil engineering work can be developed in different ways, however, these works currently focus on simple construction processes that do not converge within what is built and what is actually beneficial for the community. and the work. In this order of ideas, this work focuses on the development and analysis of the correct construction method that a low complexity clinic should have that will be located on Carrera 7c on Calle 60 in the city of Ibagué in the department of Tolima. That is why, for the development of this project, the entire construction system must be taken into account for the correct functioning of the low complexity clinic, for this reason, the different current standards that generally cover the differences must be implemented. that are generated in locative matters that are developed in the construction of the low-complexity clinic. In this order of ideas, it is important to mention that projects of this magnitude must be carried out in different stages, which allowed it to be carried out in an organized way and in accordance with the specifications found. Within these stages is the field analysis, the collection of information, the generation of plans, the modeling among other processes that offer the possibility of obtaining an excellent result according to the modeling of a low complexity clinic. Therefore, it is essential to mention that within the stages it is important to take into account the preliminary information, since this is where the development of the work is defined, since the different construction methods are selected in accordance with current regulations; It is worth highlighting that the specifications at this stage are those that generate the basic sizing and zoning guidelines that must be clear within the design. Therefore, the construction process of each element must be previously defined so that when moving on to the modeling process it is an easy task when it comes to arranging the different elements that contemplate the different plans that are part of it. of the low complexity clinic. It is highlighted that the current regulations such as the ntc-2050 of 2020, ntc-1500 of 2004, resolution 14861 of 1985 and nsr-10. are used since they dictate different provisions that must be taken into account for the construction of low complexity clinics, all of this in order for the complex to meet all the minimum requirements to guarantee good service and obtain excellent modeling through the modality Building Information Modeling (BIM) through REVIT software.
- ÍtemEstudio y diseño de abastecimiento hidráulico de una planta de tratamiento de agua potable para la vereda Santa Teresa Ibagué – Tolima(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2023-09-15) Carretero Cortés, William Esteban; Gonzales Tibaquira, Kevin Wladimir; Pomar Mesa, Ricardo Augusto; Ospina Zuñiga, Oscar Efren; Cardona Garcia, Oscar Hernan
- ÍtemEstudio y diseño de pavimento flexible por el método AASHTO 93 en la vía Ibagué – Rovira en el departamento del Tolima(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2023-09-07) Leyva Carvajal, Marianne Difanuy; Mora Portela, Erika Johana; Olarte Oyola, Efrain; Muñoz Mendez, Fabio Alexander; Gutierrez Murillo, Norma PatriciaThe pavement, as its name indicates, refers to the layer that constitutes the floor of a construction or non-natural surface. According to its composition, it is ideal for the construction of highways and roads that connect towns, cities and countries, which allow greater communication, as well as the trade and exchange of essential goods and services, facilitating the evolution of human beings. . According to the above, it can be said that because asphalt is a relevant material for the construction of roads, its study is essential so that their quality is optimal and allows the basic needs of the population to be covered. Which directly affects, in this sense, it is essential to identify whether the asphalt to be used will be rigid or flexible and what the layers that compose it should be according to the needs to be covered and the level of traffic projected for the route in accordance with the studies carried out previously. Therefore, paving studies were carried out to intervene on a section of the Ibagué – Rovira road, taking into account the characteristics of the pavement that currently exists and the one that is recommended to be used in future interventions, the above, taking into account It takes into account the level of traffic and the population needs, as well as the best techniques to carry it out. Likewise, these studies were carried out using the ASSHTO 93 method, which consists of the creation and application of an equation where a certain structural number is obtained, a value that indicates the total required resistance of the pavement structure, therefore, It is considered that the data found is reliable and is in accordance with the required needs and the regulations established by INVIAS and the Ministry of Transit and Transportation of the department of Tolima.
- ÍtemInforme final de practica empresarial realizada en pi épsilon proyectos de ingeniería especializada s.a.s.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Medellín y Envigado, 2023) Velasco Trujillo, Camila; Egidio Rodrigez , OscarThis report presents in detail the description of the business practice carried out in the company PI ÉPSILON, Proyectos de Ingeniería Especializada S.A.S., where support was provided to the Geology and Geotechnics team, during the closing of the design stage for construction of the RVE Hydroelectric Project, which consists of taking advantage of the water from River m, the activities carried out are described, based on the knowledge acquired during the academic cycle, the business practice was carried out through a contract as an engineering assistant. Pi Épsilon is dedicated to the design of Complex Engineering Projects with emphasis on the areas of civil, mechanical, electrical engineering, as well as geology and geotechnics, offering services such as studies, designs, consulting and technical audits.
- ÍtemPráctica empresarial con énfasis en gerencia de proyectos(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Medellín y Envigado, 2023-09-08) Moscoso Anduquia, John Anderson; Muñoz Cano , Fredy Alexander
- ÍtemEstudio probabilístico de amenaza sísmica y estimación del efecto de sitio esperado en el estadio Manuel Murillo Toro de la ciudad de Ibagué, Tolima(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2023-09-10) Aguiar Torres, Jhon Andres; Correa Ciceri, Natalia; Zambrano Hoyos, Juan Jose; Rodriguez Plata , RicardoProbabilistic seismic hazard studies are investigations carried out to evaluate the probability of earthquakes occurring in a given region and establish the maximum magnitude that they could reach. In the development of this work, the effective peak acceleration of three earthquakes associated with three Geological faults near the city of Ibagué. For each of the faults under study, relevant aspects were determined such as: the typology of the sources, the type of focal mechanism, historical seismicity and relevant seismological parameters (maximum magnitude, minimum magnitude, annual recurrence rate, average annual slip rate, among other). In this study, three geological faults were selected (Garrapatas Fault, Ibagué Fault, and Cauca Almaguer Fault “Romeral Fallas System”). For these three faults under study, their typology is cortical, therefore the effective peak acceleration is determined with application of the attenuation law proposed by Cauzzi et al. (2014), a mathematical model that describes how seismic energy dissipates as it moves away from the epicenter of the seismic event. Subsequently, the calculation of the effective peak acceleration was carried out with the equation of Cauzzi et al. (2014) for the proposed earthquakes of each of the faults under study, in this sense, the present work seeks to make a preliminary contribution to the management of seismic risk in the city of Ibagué, based on the evaluation of the site effect expected in the structure of the Manuel Murillo Toro stadium. The calculation of the effective peak acceleration was carried out using the design spectrum with the parameters stipulated in title A of the NSR-10 STANDARD, for our study site the Manuel Murillo Toro Stadium in the city of Ibagué, likewise, it was carried out carried out design spectrum modeling using Deepsoil software. Finally, a comparison was made of the results of this work referring to existing studies such as the microzoning of the City of Ibagué carried out by the Mayor's Office of Ibagué and the Center for Studies on Disasters and Risks CEREDI and the national seismic threat model. for Colombia that is part of the Colombian Geological Service (SGC).
- ÍtemApoyo y seguimiento técnico, administrativo de la empresa Camacol-Meta(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierias, Ingenieria Civil, Villavicencio, 2023) Herrera Villa, Wilmer Steven