Mostrando1 - 10 de 131
- ÍtemDesarrollo de las habilidades de pensamiento en un ambiente híbrido de aprendizaje y su incidencia en el desarrollo de las competencias comunicativas de los estudiantes del grado noveno de la Institución Educativa San Mateo del municipio de Soacha.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2022-08-12) Higuera Verano, Diana Yolima; Párraga Munar, Yenni Amanda; Piñeros Ibañez, Ángela Viviana; Romero Mendoza, Angela AndreaThe purpose of this qualitative research is to establish the incidence of strengthening and enhancing thinking skills in the learning process, especially in the construction, development and foundation of communicative competence and their respective linguistic abilities. This purpose is due to the need to offer the students of the ninth grade of the San Mateo Educational Institution, methodological strategies that link mental processes as a basis for the development of thought and contribute to effective learning and the construction of knowledge. The execution of the proposal was mediated by ICTs, through the implementation of a didactic sequence, in a hybrid learning environment, given the health conditions due to COVID in the country and in the world. The data collection was carried out through a diagnostic questionnaire and the application of the mentioned sequence. The results obtained allowed us to establish the importance of designing and implementing learning materials and resources that involve the mastery of skills and the handling and processing of information.
- ÍtemAtención a estudiantes con discapacidad: concepciones, actitudes y prácticas de los docentes de apoyo pedagógico en la educación inclusiva.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Dificultades de Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2022-07-12) Cruz Porras, Luz Stefany; González Bohórquez, Carmen Yine; Hernández Arteaga, Rosario IsabelThe experiences situated around the realities of care for students with disabilities emerge from the actions, contexts and social representations that, through stories and affirmative actions, transform education and acceptance of diversity. In this sense, this research work of the Master's Degree in Learning Difficulties of the Cooperative University of Colombia, is the result of a research work that responds to the learning built in the course of the program and the need to train teachers interested in investigate the problems and realities in the educational context, strengthening investigative skills, reflecting and creating social awareness about the work of teachers and the social impact that research in the educational field can generate, breaking the paradigm that is built on professionals in education and their little interest in investigating and changing the social realities of the country.
- ÍtemHábitos de lectura para fortalecer la comprensión lectora en estudiantes del ciclo 2 del colegio José Martí(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2022-02-16) Ospina Marín, Adriana; Solano Garcés, María Helena; Guarnizo Valenzuela, Sandra Patricia; Cardozo Galeano, Germán DaríoReading is a fundamental exercise in the cognitive development of the human being. Its importance is given beyond the academic context as an enrichment activity that can contribute significantly to promoting reading habits and as a consequence, to developing comprehension skills. This article aims to recognize the reading habits of teachers and students in cycle two. The qualitative paradigm with hermeneutical approach and ethnographic research method allowed a bibliographic review, with the information collected through focus groups, semi-structured interviews and a workshop on previous knowledge, an intervention strategy was proposed to promote reading habits involving the community educational. It was evidenced that comprehension and reading habits were activities that had minimal interest in students, especially if they did not have the support of their families. The importance of generating spaces that develop reading processes is concluded from the home.
- ÍtemDispositivos básicos de aprendizaje afectados en un estudiante de cuarto grado que inciden en el aprendizaje de la lectura y escritura(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Especialización en Dificultades del Aprendizaje escolar y sus dificultades, Bogotá, 2016) Latorre Ruiz, German Arturo; Quiroga Mendez, Nancy; Diaz, Maria Nohra; Martinez Leal, Aura Graciela
- ÍtemCanciones infantiles como agente motivador dentro de estrategia pedagógica para el fortalecimiento de la lectura inicial en estudiantes de grado segundo del colegio Rodrigo de Triana IED(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá., 2021-09-30) Feria Marrugo, Yerlin; Romero Mendoza, Angela AndreaThe research arises from the need to strengthen initial reading in second grade students at the Rodrigo de Triana IED school in Kennedy 8 town. The study was qualitative of an action research type that sought the confluence of both the voices of the researcher and the participants with a view to transforming the problem raised. From the socio-critical approach, the classroom teacher of the 203 course and researcher, taking into account the theoretical references and background consulted, raised ideas that enriched an intervention proposal based on nursery rhymes. This proposal was developed with a group of 13 students selected for having difficulty in initial reading and having access to computers with internet service who actively participated. The information gathering techniques that were applied were: field diary, artifacts and recordings. For the analysis of the information, the emptying matrices and the final reading tests were used. As a result, the students who participated in the development of the workshops made this a wonderful pedagogical experience and were benefited with motivating activities that made children's songs a space to strengthen reading skills.
- ÍtemEstrategias lúdicas para el favorecimiento del proceso de producción escrita en los niños de grado tercero del colegio Distrital José Martí(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Dificultades de Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2021-07-09) Guevara Saray, Libia Magdari; Zamudio González, Rosa DaisyThis research has as general objetive the description of ludic strategies for the favoring of the written production in the students of third grade of the district school José Martí, for this purpose, in the first instance, the school results of eight students belonging to the population sample were analyzed and contrasted with some of their textual productions, in order to determine the relation of textual production difficulties with school performance; it was also made a description of the difficulties of written production of third grade students from the perspective of teachers. The results of the analysis of the information collected through qualitative methodology based on action research in the classroom, revealing that third grade students of the José Martí district school have a low level of written production, showing special deficiencies in the categories of cohesion and coherence described by Cassany (1989), it is also found that these low levels of written production are closely related to low academic performance. Finally, in order to favor the students' written production processes, a didactic sequence based on playfulness was proposed as a pedagogical strategy.
- ÍtemMejoramiento de la lectura inferencial mediante el fortalecimiento de habilidades de comprensión con apoyo de un blog(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2017) Espitia Espinosa, Nancy Yaneth; Ortiz Zamora, Adriana MaríaIn general, reading is taught by means of a process, which ends in interpretative, argumentative and propositive abilities. In this investigation, elements, which are foundation of inferential reading performances, were taken and they were used in developing an improving strategy with fourth level of basic school students in Instituto Tecnico Industrial Piloto in Bogota. The main goal of this investigation was improving de performance levels in inferential reading with students by means of observation, comparison and deductive abilities improvement, with the help of a blog as classroom tool. The proposal was developed by means of implementation of reading tasks designed to work in abilities and potentiation of inferential reading in a systematic and continuous way. At the end of proposal, it was demonstrated a significative improvement in student’s performances giving validation the goals achievement. Finally, it is wanted to present this investigation as a reflexive point of view for teachers, students and anyone who wishes to improve performance levels in inferential reading, and to invite them exploring the strategy elements and its usefulness in pedagogical labor activities.
- ÍtemDiseño de una propuesta pedagógica enfocada en el procesamiento sintáctico de la escritura, mediante la elaboración, aplicación y evaluación de material didáctico, para estudiantes del grado 203, Colegio Alquería de la Fragua.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2018) Marín Marín, Magnolia; Cindy Neuta, Neuta; Parra Romero, Constanza Liliana; Rosero Guerrero, BibianaThe following research presents one look from the pedagogic field about difficulties that show kids from second grade in their process of contruction of writing code, in special the ones related with sintatic process, (Some of them: cincordance between gender, number and the order of the sentences, sitauations, omissions, aditions, unions and separations of the words), tackling this aspect from the theoric stimation of Galve Manzano (2007), who conceptualizes it as an ones of the formal components in every language model that refers to the interpretation of the meanings, from this started point it is desingned and to apply standard diagnostic test whose results do not allow identify with clarity the problematic aspect, research object, so, it is designed a new instrument, which is valid through a pilotage, it reestructured and and apply it, their results allow the realization of a puntual diagnosis where they identify the specific features of the situation of the study object. From a research metodology of a cualitative approach , of type Pedagogic Action Research raised by Restrepo (2209), as a model of research - action to transform the personal pedagogical practice of master researchers, a pedagogical intervention is carried out, thorugh thye desing and application of didactic material, as a tool to evaluate and intervene the problematic presented by the students of the grade 203 of the Alqueria de la Fragua school. (INSEDAF) The intervention proposal raised activities to be develop by students, but it is also found in it a document of teacher support, guidance document in every one of the activities, in such way the teacher indentify with clarity the use of the material designed for every learning space, facilitating their work. The results obtained with the application of four acttives of the twelve that were desinged, allows evidence a paulatine and significative change that in a future allow improve positively the problematic adressed in this investigation.
- ÍtemLos contenidos procedimentales en la enseñanza del algoritmo de la sustracción por desagrupación(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2018) Díaz Prieto, Yurani; López, Sandra; Ramírez Espitia, Yolanda; Bohórquez, LigiaThe present research project of qualitative nature, located in the participatory action research and interpretative approach, where 40 students of ages between 7 and 9 years old, from grade 304 of the I.E. New Share Municipality of Soacha. In this study, we sought to make a pedagogical modification that favors the development in the acquisition of mathematics, not only of with the present group of children, but also be assigned to the future; with what can be achieved as a transformation of the teaching practice. In the data collection, diagnostic tests were carried out to identify the difficulty that the students have to advance in the analysis and solution processes of subtraction by ungrouping algorithms, in order to propose a methodological approach to improve their academic performance. The results revealed the conceptual gaps, the omission of the units that were disaggregated and errors in the information procedure to solve the operations. In this sense, the implementation of procedural contents as a teaching strategy allows the present study to show that communication skills with the development of logical thinking can benefit from learning and consequently improve academic performance.
- ÍtemLa expresión oral en estudiantes de básica secundaria: aproximaciones desde la teoría tricerebral(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2018) Cruz Bobadilla, Leidy Johanna; Díaz Robayo, Gladys; Fuentes Galvis, Zaira Yesmid; Latorre, Carlos