Informática Aplicada a la Docencia
URI permanente para esta colección
- ÍtemPropuesta para la evaluación de estudiantes formados bajo la metodología STEAM(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Informática Aplicada a la Educación, Bogotá, 2020-10-16) Castro Fonseca, Wilmer Kenny; Paez Paez, Jaime AlbertoIn this work an evaluation system is proposed to be applied to students trained under the STEAM methodology, for which the state of the art on the evaluation systems used in other countries where this methodology is being used is analyzed, the achievements are identified that are achieved under the STEAM methodology that are not currently contemplated in the evaluation system defined by the Ministry of National Education and the elements of the current evaluation system that must be modified so that the achievements of that methodology are contemplated are defined. Among the conclusions, the importance of the evaluation system having a formative character and promoting critical thinking, promoting innovation, as well as inclusive of the teaching project, is highlighted
- ÍtemLas narrativas transmedia en el caso de la probabilidad condicional(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Informática Aplicada a la Educación, Bogotá, 2020-02-06) Rodríguez Silva, Jenny Jhoana; Flórez Rivera, Jeison Alexander; Triana Mossos, Mónica; Betancur Aguirre, Jorge ArmandoIn the context of current training processes, in the face of technological advancement and knowledge management, education should neither be conceived nor focus on teachers as the sole actors who own knowledge, exercising a vertical role in teaching, but rather students who keep pace with progress and management of social knowledge can learn and appropriate that knowledge. This implies that current pedagogical practices must be rethought from motivating teaching and make use of one or more resources that allow students meaningful learning, to serve their lives, developing skills and this case thought; as well as competition learning. The area of mathematics, demand specific didactics and with them the use of various methodologies, which allow the student to appropriate that specific discipline; however, there are experiences within teaching practices that continue to be rooted in traditional pedagogical practices that affect learning because they limit the potential that students have, it is also evident in the context subject to this resistance research by some teachers to change these practices. In this sense, it is pertinent to direct the processes of teaching mathematics and teach them according to their guidelines in order to develop five thoughts that give the student the skills necessary to face life and avoid incurring explanation and exercise as the only avenue of learning. This process has been directed for the development of random thinking, since it is from it that the foundations are laid for the development of collection and analysis of data typical of the branch of statistics, in this sense our purpose is to strengthen and strengthen this process so that the student can develop the ability to make decisions within a situation characterized by certain conditions, or to analyze the information presented in statistical tables or graphs from a (MEN, 2006). In this sense the research gives an account of this process, from the development of a pedagogical proposal designed from the implementation of transmedia narratives, as a strategy to teach this thought differently, taking into account that it is a tool that allows us to narrate from various ways, that is, that allowed us to present the information using various multimedia media (Scolari, 2018; Piscitelli, 2013). The research goes to a mixed methodology, on the one hand it goes to qualitative research with direct participation, that is, research-action is taken (Elliot, 2000) where the researcher is an intervenor within the classroom, not only observes, but also intersecizes and conducts a construction with students within their own research. In this case the researcher, designs and implements a sequence of situations with transmedia narratives in which the student develops the concept of conditional probability, in which an initial diagnostic test is performed, intervened and evaluated again the final process, going to the description of the process with two groups to show whether it was possible to transform that reality in the classroom with two study groups with a quasi-experimental design, so that the analysis of the information is used through a group experimental and a control group. The population under study of this research corresponds to the students of cycle V of Due to that in this degree where the concepts of conditional probability are developed (MEN, 2006). The 33 students belonging to the 10th grade considered as the experimental group and the 25 students belonging to 10°B considered as the control group are taken as a sample. The job proposal is given in two different ways. Four working sessions are proposed in which the groups, experimental and control, receive training around the mathematical object conditional probability, the difference in their application lies in the working instruments and strategies used for this purpose. Traditional situations are used for the control group while transmedia narratives are worked on for the experimental group. Among the results is that the initial or diagnostic test of tenth graders shows gaps in the concept and therefore probability work, i.e. there is ignorance on the part of students on how to provide a solution to the problem or they are unaware of the usefulness of probability as an operation to solve it. After the pedagogical intervention, the intervention results are compared among the students of the control group, who received their classes under the traditional construct with the students of the experimental group, which had a different form of work, from a pedagogical proposal that goes to meaningful learning and took into account his own inventions. Among the findings, difference in results was shown although there was a breakthrough in both cases, a level of significance between them became evident, as students who had the intervention in the classroom improved the construction of the concept and applicability of conditional probability. Another important finding within the process was to demonstrate and demonstrate the importance of the use of technological and digital tools for the teaching of mathematics, in this case turning to the transmedia narratives in classroom work, it showed that students generate greater interest in learning, boost motivation and awaken their creativity, so transmedia narratives not only manage to contribute in the construction of a concept and its application, but develop other skills in students in a way impact their learning processes positively.
- ÍtemProspección y ruta de aprendizaje centrada en la formación holística de excombatientes de las FARC(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Informática Aplicada a la Educación, Bogotá., 2019-06) Gutiérrez Henao, Elkin de Jesús; Villada Ortegón, Karen AndreaThe purpose of this research is to review the problems generated in the training and apprenticeship of ex-combatants linked as escort agents to the UNP, who were linked for many years to the insurgent ranks of the FARC EP, in a rather hostile social and armed context, without access to a formal education, with limited knowledge in digital tools and a reincorporation that at a slow pace advances in the midst of so much uncertainty. The work was developed in the last semester of 2018 with escorts of the third course of the SWAT school in Facatativa. We went to surveys, interviews, the realization of focus groups and the author's own experience in these issues, to advance in the characterization of that population, understand its limitations and barriers, but also its strengths, organizational capacity and political projection. The research is part of a qualitative and socially critical approach, for which it employed an exploratory and descriptive participatory action research methodology. This made it possible to understand the contexts of the post-conflict, to raise the urgency of a path of psychosocial support for ex- combatants and to develop a comprehensive proposal in order to create a training and training system that positively impacts the realities of their reintegration and life projection. And generate knowledge elements in inclusive education and knowledge management with diverse populations, supported by the use of information and communication technologies.
- ÍtemLagoon hero: gamificación y realidad aumentada como recurso didáctico para promover actitudes de cuidado y preservación de la biodiversidad en humedales cundiboyacenses(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Informática aplicada a la Educación, Bogotá, 2019-07-10) Torres Parra, Edwin Andres; Linares Gómez, Ismenia Lilibeth; Martínez Bejarano, Fency Vianney; Cárdenas Rodríguez, Yiny Paola; Velandia Sanabria, JeinerThe following research is based on the importance of developing activities and behaviors about the care and preservation of natural environments, as a social problematic into the educative field, introducing as a proposal a practical experience of teaching-learning, based in an educative tendency the gamification and the augmented reality as an interactive tool. To give an implementation of the proposed objective, a mixed study exploratory and descriptive type was designed, with design research of a pre-experimental type, generated through stimulus and the intervention of the didactic tool "Laggon Hero", with a group of students belonged to an environment urban and rural; mobile App that allows developing competences in the promotion of interaction, care, and preservation of the biodiversity in the surrounding wetlands.
- ÍtemBlended learning para el desarrollo de la comprensión de textos escritos en inglés en los aprendices del SENA(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Informática Aplicada a la Educación, Bogotá, 2019-07-02) Duque Manrique, Olga Lucia; Soler Daza, Laura; Sanchez Castellanos, MagleThe teaching of English in the Colombian context about education for work has been focused on the management of syntactic or grammatical structures. For this reason, this investigation has the purpose of changing the dynamics of English teaching through the reinforcement of the reading comprehension processes based on the implementation of the Blended Learning educational strategy (B-Learning) using the Moodle platform. For this study, this platform was implemented with all its characteristics which enable the support of the training processes in the classroom. The research describes the concept of reading comprehension, along with the theoretical foundations of text comprehension strategies, as well as a general analysis of the referents of the Moodle platform as a tool to enhance this ability in the classroom. In the same way, the methodology implemented in the research; finally, a descriptive analysis of the study categories designed for the analysis of the activities. After a comparative analysis between the initial activities and the results from the diagnostic test and the activities developed, it was found that the implemented platform made the participation and deliveries count with a hundred percent participation, the vocabulary was increased, strategies were worked on to develop comprehension of texts, results obtained were: good use of the grammar structures studied, recognition and appropriation of vocabulary and construction of texts with intentions easy to read, that showed understanding of the readings made.
- ÍtemEl papel de las TIC en la fundamentación bíblica familiar(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Informática Aplicada a la Educación, Bogotá, 2019-06-13) Reyes Castañeda, Carlos Adolfo; Sepúlveda Rojas, EsperanzaThe biblical worldview talks about salvation, Savior, eternity. God has delegated to parents the responsibility of transmitting the faith to their children and grandchildren. From both sides, attempts are made to invite and convince parents to develop their mission. There is a lot of work to be done, because many of them are not interested in their children’s spiritual growth and development. ICT can be invited at home (in fact, they already are), to the church, to the process, taking care of having them as allies, on this side. A little effort and discipline can allow parents, in harmony with children's ministries, to create and use available resources through the web. However, the task is not that easy. The church must systematize its experience in order to help others, in addition to fulfill the great commission; the father's priesthood needs to be activated because faith must be built up in children; Many homes are spiritually obese, and waste the most fertile age for children to accept Christ. This documentary research intends to account for the state of the art of ICT and spiritual growth and development in the church and at home.
- ÍtemB-learning como diseño de una estrategia didáctica en los procesos aprender-evaluar de la geometría, en el curso sexto uno, del colegio Juan Pablo II(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Informática Aplicada a la Educación, Bogotá, 2017) Beltrán Knorr, Jorge Gerlein; Lozano, JairoIn the last decades of the last century, there has been a profound innovation in which Information and Communication Technologies (ICT, B-LEARNING) have led to changes in lives and social relations, triggering the Human evolution known as the Information Society. ICTs, B-LEARNING facilitate the student to be able not only to obtain information but to transform it and integrate it into their learning process and, consequently, their closest reality. It is about teaching students to learn, and this requires that the teacher, far from proposing a series of activities that are the same for all, provide the student with different routes, activities and means that are in accordance with their capacities and cognitive styles. Therefore, with this type of tools the teacher can customize the resources to fit the different learning styles. Undoubtedly, there are many advantages and benefits offered by Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) as a means of distance education, in all its forms: CBT Computer Based Training, WBT Web Based Training or Learning (LMS) and Videoconference. According to a study by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD, 2002), these are the main educational advantages of new technologies. - Independence in time and space: learn in any place and time. - Everyone's access to education. - Access through the Internet to resources and educational services in permanent growth. For this reason, this educational didactic strategy emerged for the generation of new tools in the process of assessing-learning, in the subject of geometry, with the students of the sixth one course of the John Paul II school. Creating in them the need for self learning and self questioning for knowledge. Providing solutions to some learning problems and lack of commitment and responsibility to learn.
- ÍtemBanco de herramientas digitales para superar dificultades en habilidades intelectuales, para estudiantes con discapacidad en apoyo limitado (atención, proceso de razonamiento, memoria y funciones ejecutivas).(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Informática Aplicada a la Educación, Bogotá, 2018-12-18) Velasco Beltran, Hector Alejandro; Barreto, Piedad
- ÍtemDiseño de un modelo mediado por Tic para el proceso de selección en las modalidades tecnológicas del Colegio Distrital Tom Adams(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Programa de Maestría en Informática Aplicada a la Educación, Bogotá, Colombia, 00000, 2016-10-27) Borda Gaitán, Mauricio Fernando; Fontalvo Meza, Néstor Manuel; Lozano, Jairo OswaldoEl objetivo de esta investigación es desarrollar un modelo de Orientación Profesional mediado por unas herramientas TIC, para el proyecto de la Media Fortalecida de la Secretaria de Educación de Bogotá, a través de la cual los estudiantes del grado noveno de educación básica secundaria, puedan o logren elegir alguno de los énfasis ofrecidos por las universidades adscritas al mismo proyecto. Este modelo de orientación profesional fue creado para fortalecer el proceso de selección por parte de los jóvenes de educación básica, teniendo como base las necesidades, características particulares de la población y el programa de articulación de la Secretaria de Educación.
- ÍtemPropuesta metodológica para mejorar la oralidad en inglés en estudiantes de grado undécimo del IE Diversificado de Chía(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Programa de Maestría en Informática Aplicada a la Educación, Bogotá?, Colombia, 00000, 2016-10-13) Barrera Olaya, Ginna Alejandra; Rincón, Edgar JacintoLa inclusión y trascendencia que se ha venido dando a las herramientas tecnológicas en las actividades escolares ha generado que los objetivos actuales en la educación promuevan reducir las brechas, para que aquello que se enseña y aprende, sea útil y aplicable a los requerimientos de la sociedad. Para este contexto, la globalización del mundo exige que las personas dominen otro(s) idiomas(s) para mejorar su calidad de vida y la de las sociedades a las que pertenecen. Sin embargo, una de las problemáticas que se presenta en las instituciones de carácter oficial en Colombia, de acuerdo con los resultados de las pruebas estatales ICFES, es el bajo nivel que muestran los estudiantes para dominar una lengua extranjera, escenario que condujo a proponer una alternativa que ayudara a desarrollar destrezas en situaciones comunicativas orales como base fundamental del proceso enseñanza-aprendizaje del inglés a través de alternativas educativas virtuales y presenciales (sin desligar otras situaciones comunicativas como la escritura, la lectura que se encuentran inmersas en dicho proceso).