Mostrando1 - 10 de 26
- ÍtemDiálogo transformativo: una propuesta innovadora para la erradicación de la violencia de género en la ciudad de Pereira(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Promoción Psicosocial para la Salud, Pereira, 2023-04-29) Galindo Monsalve , Adriana del Pilar; Orjuela Jaramillo, Sandra Milena; Juliana María Benavides Castillo; Carlos Ariel Corrales TabarquinoThe consideration of gender violence as a social problem and its visualization implies in these times the creation of an approach that comes out of the traditional methodologies implemented in different contexts, but that have not managed to rescue the feelings and experiences of the actors involved. The analysis of conflicts and their solutions must start from understanding different analysis and management of methodologies to transform conflicts, while this perspective as a new communication paradigm promotes a cultural transformation and the generation of conversations, rapport between the participants and actions of change. in the family, educational spheres that ultimately affect the quality of family and community life. It proposes approaches and skills based on communication, facilitation and transformative dialogues that allow the participants involved to become proactive leading actors in the management of gender violence from a broad context in order to mobilize immediate actions adjusted to their reality, to the established laws and routes. Reducing gender violence requires a community approach based on multiple fronts and a sustained commitment with multiple stakeholders: the Municipal administration, academia and society, which is why the cooperative university strives to build an innovative initiative that brings together the leaders of the nineteen communes of the city of Pereira, in a space for transformative dialogue that makes it possible to address the risk factors underlying manifestations, the recognition of signs, their different types and manifestations, as well as the knowledge of care routes established for local, departmental and national level.
- Ítem“Darse cuenta” app interactiva para prevención del intento suicida en adolescentes(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Promoción Psicosocial para la Salud, Pereira, 2023-04-29) Vargas Tabares, Paola Andrea; Juliana Maria Benavidez Castillo; Carlos Ariel Corrales TabarquinoThe present research aims to develop an application (app) for the prevention of suicide attempts in adolescents, which allows to enhance their skills for self-knowledge, their participation in the community and society in general. Through the evidence-based methodology, selecting the most relevant articles for the present study, with a total of 15 articles, published between the years 2019 - 2023. Within the search of the articles related to the object of research, it is found that suicide is one of the leading causes of death in the world, a public problem that in recent years has been increasing in the adolescent population. To conclude, the scientific evidence found regarding suicide prevention in children and adolescents through the use of technological tools such as applications (App), it is possible to affirm that they have an enormous potential for suicide prevention, as one of the most used means by adolescents and where they create relationships and publications that help to understand and study their behavior.
- ÍtemCambios en la calidad de vida y afectación psicosocial en mujeres diagnosticadas con endometriosis(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Promoción Psicosocial para la Salud, Pereira, 2023-04-29) García Hincapié, Manuela; Juliana Maria Benavidez Castillo; Carlos Ariel Corrales TabarquinoThe main objective of this systematic review was to identify the psychosocial impact and the effect on the quality of life of women diagnosed with endometriosis. At the methodological level, the definition of research questions and review of articles in Scopus, Sciencedirect and Proquest databases were implemented, with the result that the symptoms of endometriosis negatively affect the daily activities of women such as work, education, sex life, self-esteem and mental health. In addition, there are barriers in the diagnosis of the disease, which prevents a timely approach. Studies show that comprehensive treatments improve the quality of life of women diagnosed with endometriosis. Finally, it is concluded that pelvic pain is one of the symptoms that most affects the quality of life of women diagnosed with endometriosis. Likewise, there is no research in Colombia that demonstrates the psychosocial impact on women with endometriosis.
- ÍtemMe cuido, te cuido(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Promoción Psicosocial para la Salud, Pereira, 2023-04-29) Serrato Carreño, Dariana Alexandra; Gutiérrez Güiza, Betsy Daniela; Juliana María Benavidez Castillo; Carlos Ariel Corrales TabarquinoThe main objective of this work is to recognize the caregiver as a subject and actor in the health process of patients, who deserve care, accompaniment, guidance, protection and self-care tools, with the purpose of knowing how to take care of themselves to take better care, through the creation of a space "Caregivers Club" where art is the means for transformation: dance, theater, painting, music, recreation and rest spaces. The methodological level, the search for scientific articles that allow visualizing experiences in projects and programs related to caregivers, subjects of this project, is used. Based on these articles, the needs and determinants of the caregiver's work are visualized, generating a proposal for the creation of the "Caregiver's Club". Regarding the results, a total of 15 articles were selected, published between the years 2019 to 2022. In the selection, one article was found to be out of the year range, but, it is considered highly important because of the topic to be addressed. There is evidence of very important data that achieve to respond to the purpose of this idea. Likewise, there are articles that confirm both the abandonment of the caregiver as a subject of the health process of the patients, as well as all the circumstances that are configured due to their role. Finally, it is concluded that the attention focused only on the patient, completely ignores the important work developed by a caregiver and the family that accompanies him/her; forgetting the consequences of being a caregiver, the needs that they also generate as a result of their work.
- ÍtemBienestar psicológico y consumo de sustancias psicoactivas (SPA) en adolescentes(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Promoción Psicosocial para la Salud, Pereira, 2023-04-29) Franco Maya, Juliana; Tapasco Hernández, Nathalia; Juliana María Benavides Castillo; Carlos Ariel Corrales TabarquinoAdolescence, according to the World Health Organization, is a phase in the development of human beings, usually between 10 and 19 years of age, where growth occurs after childhood and before adulthood, there is also an evolution both physically and mentally and in the way they relate to the world. On the other hand, the psychological well-being proposed by Carol Ryff, refers to the valuation that people themselves have about their lifestyle and the capacity for progress from their human potential. The objective of this systematic mapping was to identify the knowledge gap regarding the problem of psychoactive substance use (PAS) and its relationship with psychological well-being in adolescents. A review of primary studies, a selection of articles based on inclusion and exclusion criteria, key words were found from the abstracts and data were extracted for the mapping of studies. The results show a negative relationship between both variables. There was a growing interest in finding a relationship between the variables of psychological well-being, adolescence and PAS consumption.
- ÍtemRevisión sistemática: un abordaje analítico sobre los estudios e intervenciones de calidad de vida en el adulto mayor desde una mirada rural(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Promoción Psicosocial para la Salud, Pereira, 2023-04-29) Calderon Aguirre, John Jairo; Riaño Perez, Kelly Johanna; Pareja Ruiz, Viviana; Juliana Maria Benavidez Castillo; Carlos Ariel Corrales TabarquinoThis document is a systematic review of scientific articles with the objective of recognizing what type of interventions have been proposed and carried out in the older adult population in rural contexts in different areas of the world, what has been their impact and how they conceive the reality of this population. For this purpose, two databases, SCOPUS and SciencieDirect, were used, identifying 82 articles in these databases. The results were then entered into a PRISMA flowchart, which yielded 17 articles that met the criteria for analytical approach. The review shows that the decrease in the quality of life of the elderly in rural contexts is associated with care and dependency needs, some physical and cognitive morbidities, difficulties generated by the displacement to medical centers and their medical limitations. Several studies show a prevalence in investigating the needs and interventions, through processes that promote improvement in the functionality of the person and their capabilities, from mobility, cognition, emotionality and social relations, preventing the occurrence of psychosocial and physical risks, reversing the fragility present in the elderly. The analysis allows concluding the need to formulate inter and intradisciplinary interventions, in which an efficient and timely treatment is achieved, taking into account the different processes that occur in aging.
- ÍtemDeterminantes sociales que dificultan el acceso a la atención en salud para adolescentes y jóvenes: una revisión sistemática y analítica.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Promoción Psicosocial para la Salud, Pereira, 2023-04-29) Valois Murillo, Juner; Arlos Ariel Corrales Tarbarquino; Juliana Maria Benabides CartilloThe main objective of this systematic review was to identify the social determinants that hinder access to health care for adolescents and young people. in the process, it was possible to determine that the information contained in the databases on the subject in question has scientific evidence associated with the coverage of health systems and care, but when people present some type of health problem. Likewise, it allowed to know how the health systems of some countries, including Colombia, work, this gives the possibility of proposing different opportunities for improvement in the direct access to the processes of basic and specialized, universal, integral and integrated health care as a preventive tool and for the reduction of the affectations or appearance of public health problems. The mapping of scientific evidence focused on research articles in databases such as Scopus, Google Scholar, Science Direct and audio-visual material, organized through Mendely, a tool used to explore the prevalence of unmet needs in access and care in physical and mental health, yielding important results on the social determinants of mental health care affecting young people and adolescents.
- ÍtemLas características socioculturales como determinantes en el afrontamiento de la enfermedad de cáncer en pacientes y sus cuidadores primarios del Departamento del Cauca, año 2021.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Psicología, Popayán, 2021-12) Rico Muñoz, Luisa Fernanda; Sinisterra Hinestroza, Luisa Maria; Concha Cruz, Paula Isabel; Ruano, Luis Eduardo; Muñoz Hurtado, Jhon JairoCancer is a chronic disease of high incidence and prevalence composed of physical or “oncological”, psychological, and social aspects where a single factor, called psycho-oncology, is integrated without any type of distinction given that any person can suffer it; however, the elements that vary are based on the type of diagnosed cancer and the confrontational process carried out by both patients and their caretaker. For that reason, the present research has the goal to describe how sociocultural characteristics influence confrontation of cancer disease; for this, a nominal qualitative approach methodology was proposed with a descriptive part, carried out through the design of grounded theory with the help of semi-structured interviews directed to six participants: a farmer patient and his caretaker, an afro-Colombian patient and his caretaker and finally one patient without specific ethnicity and their caretaker all of them located in department of Cauca-Colombia. Therefore the results obtained based on the comprehensive and relational analysis of the different descriptive discourses of the participants, the definition of 7 categories that demonstrate the sociocultural characteristics (i.e. Beliefs, Educational level, Social status, Hobbies, Support, Positive facing, and Negative facing as those main determining characteristics of the facing process before the disease) raise as conclusion that within the psycho-oncological process the existence of the established link between two components is evident, which is the psychological aspect in conjunction with the facing and the aspect of sociocultural characteristics; therefore, there is a determining factor between both factors, in a positive or negative way; however, this influence will occur at different levels since the inter-and extra-personal structure will depend on it as subjective elements of the patients and the caretaker.
- ÍtemProtocolo de actuación ante el duelo en el sector defensa-militares(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Psicología, Villavicencio, 2022-07) Arias Durán, Paula Camila; Beltrán Echeverri, Pablo Andrés; Lovo Vargas, Pamela Andrea; Hernández Guevara, José Esteban; Rubio Gonzales, María Alexandra; Salazar Delgado, Jeniffer Damaris
- ÍtemAnálisis sistemático de la literatura: consecuencias psicológicas del abuso sexual en niños, niñas y adolescentes entre 7 y 14 años.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Psicología, Bogotá, 2022-05) Carreño Ruiz, Emelyn Roxsanna; Rodríguez Gutiérrez, Luis EnriqueThe aim of this study was to identify the long-term psychological consequences of sexual abuse in children and adolescents between 7 and 14 years of age. The systematic literature review method was used for this research. We consulted and reviewed different scientific articles and documents that allowed us to approach the topic of interest in greater depth and thus be able to make a critique of this topic, thus answering our research question. It was decided to work through this methodology in order to capture valuable and relevant information from different studies and research that have been conducted over the years allowing us to obtain a broader picture on the subject and achieve the previously stated objective