Mostrando1 - 10 de 19
- ÍtemLas características socioculturales como determinantes en el afrontamiento de la enfermedad de cáncer en pacientes y sus cuidadores primarios del Departamento del Cauca, año 2021.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Psicología, Popayán, 2021-12) Rico Muñoz, Luisa Fernanda; Sinisterra Hinestroza, Luisa Maria; Concha Cruz, Paula Isabel; Ruano, Luis Eduardo; Muñoz Hurtado, Jhon JairoCancer is a chronic disease of high incidence and prevalence composed of physical or “oncological”, psychological, and social aspects where a single factor, called psycho-oncology, is integrated without any type of distinction given that any person can suffer it; however, the elements that vary are based on the type of diagnosed cancer and the confrontational process carried out by both patients and their caretaker. For that reason, the present research has the goal 6 to describe how sociocultural characteristics influence confrontation of cancer disease; for this, a nominal qualitative approach methodology was proposed with a descriptive part, carried out through the design of grounded theory with the help of semi-structured interviews directed to six participants: a farmer patient and his caretaker, an afro-Colombian patient and his caretaker and finally one patient without specific ethnicity and their caretaker all of them located in department of Cauca-Colombia. Therefore the results obtained based on the comprehensive and relational analysis of the different descriptive discourses of the participants, the definition of 7 categories that demonstrate the sociocultural characteristics (i.e. Beliefs, Educational level, Social status, Hobbies, Support, Positive facing, and Negative facing as those main determining characteristics of the facing process before the disease) raise as conclusion that within the psycho-oncological process the existence of the established link between two components is evident, which is the psychological aspect in conjunction with the facing and the aspect of sociocultural characteristics; therefore, there is a determining factor between both factors, in a positive or negative way; however, this influence will occur at different levels since the inter-and extra-personal structure will depend on it as subjective elements of the patients and the caretaker.
- ÍtemProtocolo de actuación ante el duelo en el sector defensa-militares(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Psicología, Villavicencio, 2022-07) Arias Durán, Paula Camila; Beltrán Echeverri, Pablo Andrés; Lovo Vargas, Pamela Andrea; Hernández Guevara, José Esteban; Rubio Gonzales, María Alexandra; Salazar Delgado, Jeniffer Damaris
- ÍtemAnálisis sistemático de la literatura: consecuencias psicológicas del abuso sexual en niños, niñas y adolescentes entre 7 y 14 años.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Psicología, Bogotá, 2022-05) Carreño Ruiz, Emelyn Roxsanna; Rodríguez Gutiérrez, Luis EnriqueThe aim of this study was to identify the long-term psychological consequences of sexual abuse in children and adolescents between 7 and 14 years of age. The systematic literature review method was used for this research. We consulted and reviewed different scientific articles and documents that allowed us to approach the topic of interest in greater depth and thus be able to make a critique of this topic, thus answering our research question. It was decided to work through this methodology in order to capture valuable and relevant information from different studies and research that have been conducted over the years allowing us to obtain a broader picture on the subject and achieve the previously stated objective
- ÍtemAspectos de la salud mental que se fortalecen a través de la estrategia de la siembra al interior de algunos grupos familiares de la comuna 18 y 54 de Santiago de Cali(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Psicología, Cali, 2021-11) Restrepo Angulo, Leydi Laura; Clavijo Cortes, Sebastián; Mora Mesa, Diego Alonso
- ÍtemEstilos y estrategias de aprendizaje y rendimiento académico en adolescentes infractores(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Medellín, Maestría en Psicología de la Salud, 2021-01) Restrepo, Jorge Emiro; Jiménez Jiménez, Yeidy Milena; Contreras Orozco, Danys Antonio; Zuluaga Gómez, Juan Sebastian; Cuartas Montoya, Gina PaulaThe objective of this study was to describe and analyze learning styles and strategies and their relationship to academic performance in a sample of juvenile offenders from the city of Medellin, Colombia. A cross-sectional, descriptive correlational, non-experimental study was performed with a quantitative approach on 234 young people from a Specialized Care Center of the Criminal Justice System for Adolescents. They showed a strong preference for active and pragmatic learning styles, while the style with the least preference was reflexive. With respect to learning strategies, codification obtained the highest percentage from the sample in the middle percentile. The other three strategies obtained the highest percentages in the lower percentile. The acquisition strategy was positively correlated with reflexive, theoretical and pragmatic styles. The codification strategy was positively correlated with active, reflexive and theoretical styles. The recovery strategy was positively correlated with active and reflexive styles. Finally, the processing support strategy was positively correlated with all learning styles. Information acquisition was the learning strategy variable that most correlated with academic performance
- ÍtemCentro Vida Años Dorados Del Pacifico Colombiano, “Un Camino a la Ancestralidad”(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Promoción Psicosocial para la Salud, Pereira, 2021-12) Quiñones Landázuri, María Consuelo; Joven Rincón, Katherin PaolaThe Golden Years of the Pacific program seeks to provide biopsychosocial care and support for older adults in a state of vulnerability in the Tumaqueña region. Its intervention will focus on person-centered care and will enhance the skills of older adults belonging to the program. our goal is to provide them with a complete state of well-being starting from the premise that for them it is a state of well-being.
- ÍtemFormación sobre prevención de violencia de género a las 29 organizaciones de mujeres líderes del Consejo Consultivo del Departamento de Risaralda.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Promoción Psicosocial para la Salud, Pereira, 2022-01) Ducuara Londoño, Eliana; Mosquera Rodas, Jhon JairoIt is important in the work to define gender-based violence as "any act of violence that results in possible or real physical, sexual or psychological harm to the person because of their gender, including threats, coercion or arbitrary deprivation of liberty. , whether it occurs in public life or in private life” (General Assembly of the United Nations, 1993, p. 20) In this order of ideas, gender refers to "the socially constructed roles, behaviors, activities and attributes that a society considers appropriate for men and women". In other words, while sex is something biological, gender is social, something that human beings have built and around which we have built our entire culture. On the other hand, the actions that we consider violent are all those that negatively affect a person's identity, sexuality and reproductive freedom, physical and mental health and social well-being. It is not reduced to violence against women, but they are the main victims. To conclude, it is important to mention that the types of violence against women can be: psychological, physical, patrimonial, inequality and discrimination, sexual and/or economic; symbolic, domestic, institutional, obstetric and in its most aberrant version, FEMINICIDE. Within the worrying dimension of gender violence and its multiple manifestations, femicide and sexual violence deserve special attention and can occur in private and public spheres.
- ÍtemLa experiencia del cuidado en los hogares sustitutos del Instituto Colombiano de Bienestar Familiar-ICBF, a cargo de un usuario con diversidad funcional(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Promoción Psicosocial para la Salud, Pereira, 2022-01) Soto Salazar, Luz Angie; Aguilar Bedoya, CarolinaIt is important to recognize the experience of care, which is not only available to the surrogate mother, but also to the substitute home as such, understanding the reality of the emotional or physical burden that can be derived from caring for a child or adolescent with some type of functional diversity (physical and/or intellectual disability), despite having a context of restoration of rights in favor of the user. Since it is inferred as in most cases, there is no real support at the health level when there is a burden on the part of the caregivers, in this case of the substitute mothers of the ICBF. In the present work, the question was started: What is the experience of the care of the substitute mothers of the ICBF, in charge of a user with functional diversity?, being its objectives to know the perceptions of the substitute mothers, their support networks and/or broad systems, as well as the projection for the execution of a co-construction program of support/accompaniment to the care experience that contributes to the well-being of ICBF surrogate mothers; understanding that caregivers of people with functional diversity are subjected to a great emotional burden and chronic stress (Flores, & Arcos, 2011) that can manifest in psychophysiological disorders (Barchino, Cabrera, Moreno, Heras, & Conde-Salazar, 2007; Cabrera , Moreno, Barchino, Pérez, Heras, & Conde-Salazar, 2007). In this sense, a study (Alfonso, Roca, Cánovas, Acosta & Rojas, 2015) established that the caregivers evaluated reported stress, insomnia, anxiety, depression, muscle pain and low back pain, among other discomforts. Thus, the stress perceived by a caregiver who is in charge of a person with a disability can become chronic, triggering the appearance of the symptoms of burnout syndrome (Gil-Monte, & Peiró, 1998). In these cases, the syndrome is related to the overload assumed by the caregivers and the feelings of helplessness that develop from not being able to do much to improve the patient's physical or mental condition, which usually even shows greater deterioration over time. (Hairstyle, & Garces, 1998). For the methodology of the project, the following line of action was taken into account: The promotion and maintenance of health, (Seoane, Garzón, 2005), which focuses on healthy lifestyles (physical exercise, diets, etc.) , and the design of campaigns that aim to modify habits and/or inappropriate behaviors in people.
- ÍtemDetección, prevención e intervención psicológica en sobrepeso y obesidad(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Promoción Psicosocial para la Salud, Pereira, 2021-12) Álvarez Vergara, María Fernanda; Barbosa Granados, Sergio HumbertoObesity is a very prevalent pathology and has become one of the most important public health challenges of the 21st century, being associated with a significantly increased risk of a variety of morbidities and mortality, including type II diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and some types of Cancer. In the search for predictive factors for this pathology and treatments based mainly on changes in diet and lifestyle, it has been shown that these have short-term effects, due to the fact that there is little approach and intervention in the cognitive processes involved, the which can lead to excess food intake (Mercado, Werthmann, Campbell, & Schmidt, 2020). A set of new cognitive behavioral therapies have emerged that emphasize mindfulness, acceptance, the therapeutic relationship, values, spirituality, meditation, focusing on the present moment; which have shown promising results for the treatment of obesity (Hayes, Follette, Linehan, 2004). In this work, we started from the question: What is the effectiveness of psychological intervention on eating behaviors related to obesity? The main objective being to carry out early intervention in cases of overweight and obesity, through clinical follow-up with a psychological approach. For the methodology of the project, the following were taken into account as fundamental lines of action: the promotion and maintenance of health, and the prevention and treatment of disease (Seoane, Garzón, 2005). Consequently, it will be possible to intervene with the pertinent guidelines at the moment of detecting obesity and overweight, taking into account and recognizing the interplay of biological and genetic factors that favor its development, in turn influenced by cognitive factors, emotional reactions, characteristics of personality, behavioral elements and environmental stimuli that can be reinforced by culture.
- ÍtemPropuesta de intervención formación al talento humano para la incorporación del enfoque psicosocial y diferencial en los procesos de atención en salud a las víctimas del conflicto armado(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Promoción Psicosocial para la Salud, Pereira, 2022-01) Castaño Camargo, Claudia Rocío; Benavidez Castillo, Juliana MaríaThe incorporation of the psychosocial and differential approach in the processes of health care for the population victim of the armed conflict requires that the administrative and care human talent of the EPS, IPS, ESES, DLS, ETS be sensitized, trained and prepared to guarantee adequate care. respectful, restorative and dignified. The training of human talent in health is cited under the Protocol for comprehensive health care with a Psychosocial Approach to Victims of the Armed Conflict (Minsalud, 2017, p. 24) and Resolution 1166 of 2018 "Guidelines for human talent that guides and cares for to the victims of the Armed Conflict (Ministry of Health and Social Protection, 2018); despite the existence of these technical guidelines, there are difficulties in the health care processes, becoming a negative factor that does not contribute to the process of comprehensive repair. A weakness in the care of this population is identified and that is that there is a human talent that needs to be trained continuously, thoughtfully and aware of the importance of developing an active listening towards the Victims and their context, to dimension the reality of the armed conflict. In our country; It is necessary to mobilize health professionals and technicians to strengthen their capacities in the processes of health care and guidance. Through this intervention proposal to be developed by the departmental Health Secretary of Quindío, training activities are proposed for the administrative and healthcare human talent of EPS, IPS, ESES, DLS for the process of implementing the care protocol Comprehensive health with a psychosocial approach to Victims of the Armed Conflict. The proposed activities correspond to needs identified by the territorial health entity through technical assistance processes.