- ÍtemFormulación de una propuesta técnica y económica para el diseño de un sistema integrado de gestión para el proceso de producción de la empresa Saile Industry l. Referenciado desde las normas ISO 9001:2015 e ISO 45001:2018 en la ciudad de Bogotá(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2023-06-01) Nova Calderón, Jensey Alejandra; Castro Arevalo, Diego Alejandro; Castro Reinoso, Andres Felipe; Becerra Arias, Luis AbrahamThe present work arises from the need to formulate an economic proposal for the company Saile Industry L. in accordance with the implementation of the numerals of the quality management system, ISO 9001 of 2015 "7.5 documented information and 8.1 planning and control operational ", together with the ISO 45001 standard of 2018 - occupational health and safety management systems module, by which it is possible to determine its scope, solidity and consolidation in the productive process of a developing microenterprise. Quality management systems are associated with organizations in order to evaluate the operational benefits that they can obtain by reaching quality standards that allow them to guarantee the satisfaction of their clients, in relation to their products and services. The local market urges organizations to find that additional and differentiating value that allows them to distinguish themselves and obtain a significant advantage over their competitors, since they are international standards. In this sense, the formulation of the economic proposal has as its main purpose the interaction of the numerals of the ISO 9001 standard of 2015, 7.5 documented information and 8.1 planning and operational control, with the processes and activities of the textile company Saile Industry L. to exercise control and improve the management of the company. Chapter one refers to the terms and definitions concerning quality that includes previous definitions, evolution of the quality approach, describes the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 42001 of 2018, management principles in which It bases and raises the documentation of the company focusing on the main processes and activities. In addition, that the mission, vision and organizational policy be considered, according to the business purpose. Finally, the proposal grants some favorable factors for the adaptation of the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Standards, with an analysis from the different perspectives of its participants, in order to present suggestions and recommendations aimed at improving production and the favorable aspiration before a future certification.
- ÍtemGenetic Algorithm and Simulated Annealing in EE Transmission Expansion Planning(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Santa Marta, 2022-08-28) Martínez Campo, Sergio Daniel; Burgos Rodríguez, Arthur José; Valdez Cervantes, Libis; Rodríguez Arias, HaroldIn the present article, it shows the evaluation of two heuristic optimization methods, called genetic algorithms AG and simulated tempering AS (Simulated Annealing), applied to find the best solution with the lowest cost in planning the expansion of a network transmission system, which, in addition to meeting the expected demand, considers a list of candidate alternatives with known cost and transport capacity. With the development of the AG and AS algorithms, it is possible to guarantee the best optimization solution, measuring the computational cost of the algorithms. It was verified that the Genetic Algorithm optimization method can find the best optimal solution at a lower computational cost, compared to the Simulated Annealing algorithm. All results obtained in this work for the expansion of the system in an optimal way are satisfactory as they also meet all restrictions.
- ÍtemAnalysis of Electrical Grounding Standards: NBR 16527:2016 e 157751:2013(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Santa Marta, 2022-11-28) Martinez, Sergio, Daniel Campo; Burgos, Arthur, Jose RodriguezThe Study Commission EC 003:102:001 has as its scope to elaborate standards for grounding systems involving specification, definition of materials and measurement parameters, in electric power, generation, transmission, distribution, telephony and data installations and is subordinate ABNT/CB-003 and the Brazilian Committee for Electricity, Electronics, Lighting and Telecommunications (Cobei). The evolution of generation systems, especially in the area of alternative energy, with large wind farms and photovoltaic generation, requires new standards to be established. The interconnection of these systems to substations and to the power supply of the distribution system raises the need for new concepts to be studied.
- ÍtemCartilla de normatividad ambiental colombiana aplicada a ingeniería civil(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Villavicencio, 2022-07) Nuñez Agudelo, Carlos Enrique; Vanegas Londoño, Karen Vanessa; Agudelo Varela, MateoThe environmental legislation in our country is quite broad, since it extends into different areas, such as water, soil, air, flora, fauna, administrative structure, financial aspects among others, however, it is little known both by students and other social groups. In addition to this, the environmental regulations are constantly updated according to the challenges that the interaction human with its generated environment. From there it follows that engineering students require a consultation instrument where find condensed the environmental regulations that govern the activities that they will develop as professionals.
- ÍtemProgramación de un sistema de energía solar para la disminución de costos de energía eléctrica en actividades domésticas para viviendas de interés social en el departamento de Magdalena y la Guajira(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2021-06-07) Maestre Bolaño, Bryam Enrique; Castro Pedrozo, José Mario; Sierra Barros, Algiber Jacob; Cuases Arrieta, Jesús AlfonsoThe next product is to generate a great help to all families of low strata who could have a better quality of life, to be able to use their resources for a great sustainability. With this we want to program a solar energy system for the reduction of electricity costs in domestic activities for social housing in the department of Magdalena and La Guajira, looking in the not-too-distant future for the implementation of this resource in various parts of the country. Programming of a solar energy system for the reduction of electricity costs, to be taken into account by the Colombian National Government, for its macro project of free housing.
- ÍtemGas phase synthesis of dimethyl carbonate from CO2 and CH3OH over Cu-Ni/AC. A kinetic study(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Medellín y Envigado, 2020-04) Arbeláez Pérez, Oscar Felipe; dominguez cardozo, sara; orrego romero, andres felipe; villa holguin, aida luz; bustamante londoño, felipeThe catalytic activity for dimethyl carbonate formation from carbon dioxide and methanol over mono and bimetallic Cu:Ni supported on activated carbon is presented. Bimetallic catalysts exhibit higher catalytic activity than the monometallic samples, being Cu:Ni-2:1 (molar ratio) the best catalyst; X-Ray diffraction, transmission electron microscopy, and metal dispersion analysis provided insight into the improved activity. In situ FT-IR experiments were conducted to investigate the mechanism of formation of dimethyl carbonate from methanol and carbon dioxide over Cu-Ni:2-1. The kinetics of the direct synthesis of dimethyl carbonate in gas phase over Cu:Ni-2:1 supported on activated carbon catalyst was experimentally investigated at 12 bar and temperaturesbetween 90o C and 130o C, varying the partial pressures of CO2 and methanol. Experimental kinetic data were consistent with a Langmuir–Hinshelwood model that included carbon dioxide and methanol adsorption on catalyst actives sites (Cu, Ni and Cu-Ni), and the reaction of adsorbed CO2 with methoxi species as the rate determining step. The estimated apparent activation energy was 94.2 kJ mol-1