- ÍtemImpacto de la Inteligencia de Negocios en la toma de decisiones en la agencia de seguros ARGON LTDA(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Maestría en Gestión de Tecnologías de la Información, Bucaramanga, 2023-10-24) Escorcia González, John JairoBusiness intelligence has positioned itself among business managers to support decision making. This article seeks to implement a business intelligence model in the insurance agency Argón Ltda. with the objective of determining the impact on the results of the operation. With a sample of the data generated in the last two years, panels and graphs were developed with the evolution of policy placements. Among the findings of the research is the fact that decisions were not made based on quantitative information, but were made in accordance with previous experience, in addition to the fact that the advantages of Business Intelligence are unknown. It allows managers to identify historical behaviors in meeting strategic objectives, allowing them to propose new strategies focused on cross-selling and detect future opportunities.
- ÍtemLas expectativas de gestión y administración de empresas cooperativas / Administracao de expectativas e a administracao cooperativada de negócios(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Economía, Medellín, 2012-01) Moriera da Silva, JovinoEste ensaio é o resultado de reflexão da investigação diferente ao longo dos últimos quatro anos, podem promover um melhor desempenho nas organizações que têm por base os principios coope- rativistas, bem como as organizações que já atuam sem Management, isto é, sem Gestão, as quais são organizações que apresentam um indice de desenvolvimento educacional organizacional (IDEO) bastante alto, como resultado também do aumento da maturidade pessoal e profissional de seus cola- boradores. Neste novo cenário o foco volta-se para administrar as expectativas dos Clientes e Coope rantes e para o fim da Propriedade que será substituida por Co-propriedades ou Coletivos Cooperados de Negócios.
- ÍtemLa República Conservadora(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Economía. Medellín, 2000-07) Universidad Cooperativa de ColombiaThe present requests determine us to address ourselves to the young men of conservatism who have been working with us for the Republic and for intelligence. Fortified in the ardent prayer of ideas, oblivious to the utilitarianism of power, our hopes have not been dashed by the announcement of the ballots. If fortune eluded the conservative candidates, our community has not diminished in the flow of its adherents, in the high price of its doctrine, in its will to dominate. Our suffrages copiously exceed those of the adversary, despite the fact that they were deposited between rigors, harassment and innumerable works. The chosen candidate received instead, with generous freedom, the contribution of opinion that ran from separate streams.
- ÍtemEstrategias para el desarrollo nacional y local: una propuesta de gestión pública con enfoque desde la ética(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, 2021-05-04) Pinedo López, Jhon William; Lora Ochoa, Carmen; Torres Hoyos, Francisco JoséThe central purpose of this work is to present a proposal for local and national development strategies to contribute to the improvement of the adverse social, economic and environmental indicators presented in the Colombian context. The methodology is purposeful as part of a diagnosis of local, national, social, economic and environmental situation that allows the design of the proposal with an emphasis on ethics, based on the principles of truth, justice, kindness, cooperation, solidarity and responsibility. The main results indicate that local, and national development plans are not enough to reduce the negative statistics in terms of coexistence, economy and sustainability and to contain crime, in that way, they allow Governments to achieve goals. One important conclusion is that this proposal is a viable option, since it contains the fundamental principles to achieve a sustainable society despite the differences of human beings and because it is designed to reach all sectors of society and renew individual thinking and the collective imagination that rejects the principles set out in the 21st century.
- ÍtemImpacto de proyecto de arborización en ciudad Bolívar (Bogotá)(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Comunicación Social, Bogotá, 2017) Campos Novoa, Daniel Alonso; Ballestas Caro, NancyIn the context of the serious problem of climate change, it is essential insist on the need to incorporate the evaluation of the environmental impact in the Plans of Development, since these mark the course with which local governments will direct their communities for a certain period of time; indifference on the part of governments towards the environmental issue currently has the planet in a critical condition. Two important factors that intervene in the problem of climate change are the intense deforestation for urban purposes, and the pollution produced in the framework of various economic activities. Although it is true, within the framework of human dignity, every person has the right to a housing, just as the objective of any society is to progress; however, it turns out It is essential that all of this be sought and carried out without detriment to the resources natural. Societies must understand that we are part of an ecosystem and that if that we do harms some component of it, it is necessary to modify it and even suspend it. This insistence on evaluating the environmental impact in the Development Plans has no the purpose of slowing down the economy or the development of the country, in the long run it is important because proposes to develop the potential of societies, and simultaneously protect the environment.
- ÍtemDINAMIZACION COMUNIDAD VALORACION DE ESTADOS FINANCIEROS(Universidad cooperativa de Colombia, Bogota, Comercio internacional, 2022-09-12) Reyes Claros, Edgar
- ÍtemRevisión sistemática de literatura: Identificación de factores de riesgo de la enfermedad de Newcastle en el ámbito laboral(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Medicina Veterinaría y Zootecnia, Ibagué, 2022-05) Salazar Parra, Cielo Magnolia; Sanmiguel Plazas, Rosa AngélicaDuring the exercise of the poultry profession, workers in the field are exposed to a wide range of zoonotic pathogens, around 64.3% of them report having contracted at least one of these diseases during their work performance. There has been evidence of the lack of studies on occupational diseases and the implementation of protocols that allow mitigating their effects, as well as the implementation of biosafety standards that constitute an essential tool in the prevention of risks and diseases in labor. These programs must go hand in hand with a qualified occupational health team with the purpose and main objective of preserving the good health of workers in contact with animals. This article condenses the information related to the casuistry of the Newcastle in poultry workers, highlighting epidemiological aspects, since, to date, the treatments in humans are symptomatic and focused on the respiratory system.