Mostrando1 - 8 de 8
- ÍtemPropuesta de estrategia cimentada en el Aprendizaje Basado en Problemas con uso de las Tecnologías de la Información y la Comunicación (ABP con uso de las TIC)(Docente TC, 2023-06-16) Zapata Puerta, Carolina Maria
- ÍtemDiseño de un modelo de red WI-FI en Instituciones Educativas Para Disminuir la Interferencia en los Canales(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Maestría en Telemática, Bogotá, 2023-01-30) ALVARADO TALERO, ANDRES FELIPE; PANTOJA PANTOJA, HAIBER MAURICIO; Oscar Fabian Corredor Camargo, Oscar Fabian Corredor CamargoThe use of telecommunication devices and the creation of networks has increased significantly in the last decade, according to data provided by Hootsuite, the number of users with internet access went from 2,177 million in 2012 to 4,950 million so far in 2022, with a clear upward trend (Hootsuite, 2022). For this reason, several problems have arisen, including interference in the WIFI network channels, as a result of the large number of fixed and mobile networks, and because most devices use the same frequencies and channels, producing a series of effects such as a decrease in speed or bandwidth, intermittency, saturation, coverage problems, channel wastage and other aspects that harm users. For this reason, this project aims to create a WI-FI network model for educational institutions in which the problem of interference in the channels of WI-FI networks for Access Point Services - AP's both Outdoor (external) and Indoor (internal) in educational centers with respect to neighboring networks is mitigated, in order to ensure a correct provision of internet service, seeking to reduce the existing limitations in the network, delivering a better experience for both users and service providers. Throughout the project the different causes and effects that influence the interference of WIFI networks will be analyzed, examining the possible factors that affect the network, to propose a possible solution to this type of inconvenience, making an estimate of the nearby routers and validating in which channel or channels are assigned, in order to make an adequate use of the channels, where the ideal is to use the most fluid channel and improve the connection. Keywords: Channels, coverage, interference, networks, overlap.
- ÍtemProtective school contexts: A new alternative to prevent Child sexual abuse(Ediciones Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, ) Benavides Delgado, Jacqueline
- ÍtemSocial innovation from value creation in high quality coffees in the department of Nariño(Ediciones Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, ) Arellano Rosero, Carolina; Narváez De La Rosa, Gustavo Adolfo; Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia
- ÍtemConditions for Empowering the Social Subject in High Sc hool Education in Bogotá: Case Study(Ediciones Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, ) Gómez Vargas, Mónica