- ÍtemPatología para el Oncohematólogo pediatra(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Especialización en Docencia Universitaria, 2023-08-29) Quintero Canasto, Edna Margarita; León Matallana, Fabio; Elizabeth Oviedo , Angélica María MoyaPediatric cancer is a catastrophic disease that represents an important cause of morbidity and mortality in the world in this age group. Based on the need for knowledge in the area, training programs for doctors have been developed in different countries; Initially, the training model for medical specialists was carried out in a healthcare manner with experts, and later, academic programs endorsed by hospitals and/or universities were regularized and legislated. Usually, the attendance time at the pathology services of specialists in postgraduate training in pediatric oncohematology is short, and although it is beneficial, it turns out to be insufficient to cover such a broad branch of knowledge; Therefore, providing pathology academic services with tools to improve and reinforce their access to the study of histopathological, morphological, cytological and molecular diagnosis of the entities most frequently seen in our environment, is a felt need that corresponds to us as pathologists and teachers. not only as a priority but must be seen and assumed as an academic and social obligation.
- ÍtemPropuesta pedagógica en gestión emocional para los integrantes de la Policía Nacional de Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Especialización en Docencia Universitaria, Bogotá, 2023-06-03) Moreno Gomez, John Javier; Pulido Tovar, Edison Fernando; Leon Ceballos, Andres Alfredo; Gomez Perez, NemiasThe man has a biopsychosocial composition, therefore requires skills and Strategies that allow you to achieve comprehensive and satisfactory development. Emotions like psychophysiological reactions for adaptability to internal stimuli and events and external aspects of the human being need to be managed and administered in such a way that this natural condition does not turn into a traumatic and unfortunate experience. historically the Humanity has characterized emotions as positive and negative, generating in the people the desire to feel joy, love and happiness. In the same way as the human being yearns emotions characterized as pleasant, has generated aversion for those perhaps defined as negative, creating rejection in the face of feeling sadness, fear, anger, disgust, guilt and shame. Surely emotions are not good or bad, they are just emotions. The Colombian National Police, as an armed civilian body, establishes in its functions and missionality the preservation of security as well as the coexistence of the members of the society. In an underdeveloped nation with more than 50 years of wars and social conflicts, daily the official of the institution is forced to attend to police cases extremely dangerous, complex and challenging.The members of this institution in making their professional decisions move in a fine line based on his work exercise and the preservation of his life, which is exposed at all times, as there is excess in the execution of actions typical of police dynamics, thus generating the use of behaviors that are sometimes characterized by the lack of management of their emotions, this being represented in aspects such as lack of self-control, little empathy, difficulty resolving conflicts, zero assertive communication and inadequate control of impulses. One of the objectives of this work is to socialize the institution National Police of Colombia, through the direction of police education, a pedagogical proposal in management that allows to include in their training programs a series of tools and skills that aim at the psycho-emotional training of the police man and woman, thus contributing to professional practice and performance in all human spheres. In it national and international level there are investigations that reveal the problem mentioned and the need to be intervened, several authors in their proposals agree regarding the relevance of strengthening psychosocial skills in the members of the police forces, in such a way that it allows the professionals assigned to said institutions, develop their work in a better way. Despite this, no research establishes the formative intervention as a process pedagogy that is included in the different stages of police education, an aspect that, if considered, it would guarantee basic training for those individuals whose desire was the professional development as a member of the police institution. Because of the missionality of the institution, the community envisions and expects from police officers a professional with the capacities to respond assertively to the needs of coexistence and security citizens who appear in all social scenarios of the national territory. Contrary to For this reason, the media report on situations of police attention in the which officials lack skills to manage their emotions and their behavior is considered inappropriate, causing this, adverse events that deteriorate the image institutional. As a significant contribution in the following investigation, a proposal is generated pedagogy in emotional management for police students in all their schools of training, likewise extend to graduates who develop their professional practice through of formative pedagogical strategies such as: workshops, seminars, courses and diplomas.
- ÍtemEvaluación de habilidades blandas para los docentes en formación posgradual: caso facultad de educación Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia sede Bogotá(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Especialización en Docencia Universitaria, Bogotá, 2023-07-10) Escobar Moreno, Jhon Aldemar; Rodríguez Moreno, Gloria Esperanza; Murcia Moreno, Martha Yadira; Gómez Pérez, NemiasThis research proposal emphasizes the importance of the evaluation of soft skills for teachers in postgraduate training, in the faculty of education of the University Cooperativa de Colombia, Bogotá headquarters, emphasizing the need for these in all areas of life and the high valuation given in the work and personal spheres. The methodology to be applied has a mixed quali-quantitative approach, where it is intended to evaluate, how the dynamism of soft skills in teacher training proceeds, using a survey, of 30 questions, with an assessment scale which will be used as a data collection instrument. Throughout the document there is an epistemological approach and systematic review of the historical, conceptual, local, national and international path, on studies conducted on soft skills and their applicability in university educational environments at distinct levels.
- ÍtemInfluencia de los factores sociológicos en la deserción estudiantil de la maestría en gestión de organizaciones: caso Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia campus Bogotá(Filiación Institucional: Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Especialización en Docencia Universitaria, Bogotá, 2023-06-24) Osorio Santos, Deisy Nayibe; Gómez Pérez, NeniasThe present research project aims to contribute to the national academic field, starting with the Cooperative University of Colombia, through the analysis and contextualization of the social factors that influence the desertion of the Master's program in Management of Organizations, starting first, with a focus on why, for what and how the research will be carried out based on the premise that in the last courts presented the minimum quota for the opening of cohort of said master's degree. Consequently, from the above, it begins with the brief presentation of the authors who start as background of this research, which supported the preparation of this document, since, at the Latin American level, dropout is a latent problem and not only for basic and secondary education, but also for higher education (undergraduate and graduate) in both private and public institutions. that is why, through studies carried out at the institutional level by entities such as the OECD and the World Bank, we try to address and help monitor this phenomenon of dropout in the academic field, since, although countries try to reduce this phenomenon, on the contrary in statistics it increases more and more. Previously, when thinking about desertion, it was thought that the east did not impact higher education, because it was based on the premise that those who decided to integrate into an undergraduate or postgraduate degree did so of their own volition, however this has been denied with the passage of time; that is why the MEN has designated the SNIES as a regulatory body for Higher Education Institutions through the specialized program in desertion called SPADIES, which was born with the need to know and statistically evidence the abandonment of academic programs, through periodic reports presented by universities to academic secretaries. However, although the MEN designated a special space to evaluate the dropout, it still does not present a report that speaks in detail of the entities of higher education, and of the factors that affect the undergraduate and postgraduate of the public and private universities, nevertheless, the universities have presented research documents that have properly investigated what factors affect the students, Among these are personal factors, family factors, socioeconomic factors, academic factors, among others. So, one of the characteristics of these factors is that they usually interconnect with each other, that is, they act simultaneously in the person who decides to abandon their studies, therefore, it has not been possible to establish a central axis of this problem, which is why in this research the fundamental concepts are broken down to know the phenomenon from the point of view of education accompanied by theories in order to contextualize the UCC. It should be emphasized that this research was carried out through a mixed methodology, since, in its approach, it seeks to obtain an exact approximation of the phenomenon that is being studied, using as a data collection tool a survey to which open and closed questions were assigned to be able to understand and contextualize how is the behavior of the social factors that influence the desertion of the Master in Management of organizations. Finally, the methodology was divided into two stages, the first consisted of conducting a literature review in order to define the social factors through relevant authors to build a table that groups and describes the factors and the second, to carry out the survey mentioned above in order to analyze and interpret the data.
- ÍtemCaracterización de los estilos de aprendizaje basado en el modelo VAK para estudiantes de grado noveno del Colegio Mayor Nuestra Señora de la Esperanza Soacha(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Especialización en Docencia Universitaria, Bogotá, 2023-06-22) Franco Arboleda, Katherine; Gómez Pérez, NemiasLearning strategies are those that allow identifying the way in which a person learns and retains or stores information, which is why the VAK model is an instrument that allows students to be located based on their learning style, by helping to identify strengths. , weaknesses and behaviors of the same. On the other hand, this model allows the teacher to self-evaluate from how he is imparting the information and whether or not he generates a bond with the student, this based on his strategies when teaching, making use of the board, photos, verbal instructions, repetitions and Accompaniment with your movements. The brain hemispheres model relates your right and left hemispheres in your learning process. From the mode of thought, the right hemisphere is intuitive, non-verbal, concrete, fantastic, the left hemisphere is logical, realistic, abstract linear. From their abilities, the right hemisphere is related to singing, music, creativity, mathematics, artistic expression, while the left hemisphere is related to writing, speaking, spelling, listening. Finally, regarding behavior in the classroom, from the right hemisphere you need images to learn, synthesize information and creative activities, on the other hand, the left hemisphere analyzes the information, verbalizes ideas, needs clear guidance, is perceived uncomfortable with the open and non-specific activities.