- ÍtemPropuesta de acompañamiento y asesoramiento para garantizar la calidad del servicio y satisfacción de los clientes de la comercializadora Agrohierros S.A.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia Facultad de Ciencias Económicas Administrativas y Contables Administración de Empresas Montería, 2023-09-21) Caldera Fernández , Juan José; Florez Álvarez, Elvis GustavoCurrently, customer satisfaction has become a key factor for the success of any business. Customers are increasingly demanding in terms of the quality of service they receive, and this translates into increased competition and the need for companies to improve their processes and offer a high-quality service. In this context, the execution of this project focused on improving the quality of the service offered by Comercializadora AGROHIERROS SA through the support and advice of collaborators. The aim was to train employees in technical and communication skills, and procedures and protocols for product management and customer service were implemented. To achieve this goal, various activities and strategies were carried out. First, an evaluation of the current situation of the company was carried out, in order to identify the main areas for improvement. Interviews were conducted with employees and the information from customer satisfaction surveys was analyzed. Based on the results of the evaluation, the main strengths and weaknesses of the company were identified and an action plan was contracted to improve the quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- ÍtemRevisión sistemática de la literatura en el campo de la seguridad y salud en el trabajo en hospitales de tercer nivel, con el fin de identificar y analizar los factores de riesgo laborales(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Bucaramanga, 2023-09-16) Gómez Ruiz, Cristian Daniel; Hernandez Pineda, AlexanderHospitals and other healthcare settings are places where vital care is provided to patients and multiple professional activities are performed. However, these settings also present occupational hazards for healthcare workers. Occupational health has become a topic of growing concern due to the risks associated with infectious diseases, exposure to chemical substances, musculoskeletal injuries, and psychosocial factors, among others. The objective of this systematic review of the literature is to carry out an exhaustive analysis of existing research in the field of occupational health in hospitals. The most common challenges faced by healthcare workers in terms of safety, health and well-being will be examined, as well as the best practices and strategies implemented to address these challenges.
- ÍtemPropuesta de programa de salud y seguridad en el trabajo para Bodytech S.A.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Medellín y Envigado, 2023-09-16) Chavarro Bohorquez, Jenny Vanessa; Montoya Agudelo, Cesar Alveiro
- ÍtemCaracterísticas del sector turístico en Barrancabermeja(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Barrancabermeja, 2023-07-20) Gutiérrez Galindez, Anguie Tatiana; Albarracín Pimienta, Diego Styven; Solano Martínez, Carlos EduardoBarrancabermeja is considered the capital of oil with the largest refinery at thenational, but even so, the tourism sector has not been a priority for the government, visitors come tothe city as a job opportunity, there is no direction that promotes thissector, despite the fact that it has different means of transport such as river, air, railway, and 13 land transport companies (Agámez, 2019).
- ÍtemApoyo y orientación en trámites de autogestión de la plataforma de la DIAN en el área de Servicio de atención al ciudadano seccional Barrancabermeja(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Barrancabermeja, 2023-08-31) Acero Barrera, Emanuel; Alvis Garay , Diana Carolina; Ardila Afanador, JackelineThe report describes the activities carried out during the four months of professional internship experience at the Tax and Customs Directorate (DIAN) of Barrancabermeja. The development of these functions made it possible to expand knowledge about taxes and other concepts in the tax field and strengthen the necessary skills in administrative processes. This work consistently and systematically describes how the practices were carried out in the NAF Accounting and Fiscal Support Nucleus Taxpayer service is a tool used by the DIAN to contact citicens through the Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia to promote culture tax among the general public. The main objective is to collaborate and provide people with quick, easy and timely access to resolve their doubts and concerns regarding tax matters such as VAT, consumption and income. This paper emphasizes the importance of basic accounting and tax support for the university and also shows how it has been implemented. It also reflects how this rapprochement with businessmen occurs, since many of them flee when tax problems arise.
- ÍtemSatisfaction of business students with the quality of classes during the pandemic: A mixed study in the Latin American context(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Bogotá, 2023-08-19) Villa Castaño, Lida Esperanza; Durán León, William FernandoEmergency remote education (ERD) adopted by universities amidst the COVID-19 pandemic has pursued to maintain students’ satisfaction. The current research inquiries into perception of the satisfaction towards the quality of classes during ERD. The research is carried out through a mixed sequential approach. Six focus groups in its qualitative phase, and 2074 students from the business undergraduate program in Colombia, Peru, and Mexico in its quantitative phase. Measure of satisfaction towards ERD establishes three dimensions: Concerns about academic quality, teaching strategies used by professors, and perceptions of access limitations. This study identifies a moderating effect of the perceptions of access limitations on the relationship of the teaching strategies and concerns about academic quality. In high constraints, =.-016, p < 0.0001, the relationship is weaker than medium constraints, = −0.22, p < 0.0001. In turn, the medium access limitation condition shows a weaker effect than the high limitation condition, = −0.28, p < 0.0001.
- ÍtemPerception of the quality of remote lessons in the time of COVID-19: A comparative study in Latin America(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Bogotá, 2023-08-19) Villa Castaño, Lida Esperanza; Fernando Durán, Guillermo; Arohuanca Perca, Paula AndreaThis research examines the perception of undergraduate students of public and private universities in Latin America on the quality of the lessons that applied the emergency remote teaching (ERT) in the time of COVID-19. This study employs a mixed sequential approach, starting with six focal groups, and finishing with a quantitative validation exercise that uses exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis as well as regression models. Findings reveal that student perception is elicited along three dimensions: concerns related to academic quality, teaching strategies applied by professors, and access limitations. Moderation analysis shows that the relationship between teaching strategies and the concerns related to academic quality varies and that it even gets stronger when access limitations are reduced. Consequently, perception is limited by student access to maintain the teaching–Learning process.