Mostrando1 - 10 de 3447
- ÍtemAssessment of the prevalence of Subclinical Mastitis through two on-farm tests in dual-purpose livestock system of Colombian Orinoquia(Facultad de Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia, Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, 2023-09-13) Salamanca Carreño, Arcesio; Vélez-Terranova, Mauricio; Tamasaukas, Rita; Jáuregui-Jiménez, Raúl; Parés-Casanova, Pere M.; Arias-Landazábal, José N.The assessment of the prevalence of Subclinical Mastitis (SCM) in dairy farms is essential to evaluate the health status of mammary gland. The aim of the study was to assess the prevalence of SCM in dual purpose livestock systems in Arauca, Colombia, through the analysis the values found on-farm diagnostic California Mastitis Test (CMT) and Electric Conductivity (EC) test. Milk samples were taken from the individual mammary quarters of 481 cows. The cow level prevalence, per affected individual mammary quarters prevalence and the mammary quarter level prevalence were determined according to the values obtained for each test using two methods of analysis. An ANOVA was performed to determine the difference between prevalences. Cohen’s kappa coefficient was used for intertest agreement, and an analysis of sensitivity and specificity. The cow level prevalence was similar between the tests (CMT = 31.4%; EC = 29.7%). The quarter-level prevalence was lower with EC (11.4% vs 14.3%) (p < 0.05). The agreement test between CMT (0) and EC ranged between 0.20 and 0.25. Despite the low agreement found between the tests, they can be useful in determining the health status of the mammary gland in the dual-purpose livestock systems of the Colombian Orinoquia
- ÍtemEl concepto de territorio solidario, como posibilidad para la mejora de territorios comerciales(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Ibagué, 2021-12-01) Rodríguez Barrero, Mario Samuel ; Mosquera Rodas, Jhon Jairo; Galvis Gómez, Alba Lucia; Velandia Tamayo, MilenaThe research proposes an analysis of the problems of informal vendors located between the 6th, 7th and 8th streets in the Municipality of Pereira, capital of the Department of Risaralda, analysing the most significant elements that can be found in this sector and that contribute to the maintenance of the commercial area in conditions of social anomie, seen as a disorder that not only affects the collective, but also the individual. In order to achieve the above, an analytical type of research is carried out, seeking to understand the phenomenon in its true dimension, determining the different elements that compose it and how these contribute to the economic disorder that constantly emerges from the collective of informal vendors and those who support them. Finally, the results of the research are presented in relation to the application of the swot, which allows “enriching the approach to any fact”and understanding the features of this phenomenon and the conditions in which it occurs, increasing its incidence and generating structural disorder in the economy.
- ÍtemLa asociatividad como estrategia para mejorar la competitividad de las microempresas. Un análisis desde los sectores turismo y confección(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Ibagué, 2022-12-01) Rodríguez Barrero, Mario Samuel ; Buitrago Mejia , Aracelly; Quintero Garcia , Ramiro; Rubio Rodriguez , Gustavo AdolfoThe purpose of this manuscript is to analyze the importance and usefulness of an associativity model oriented to microenterprises. The problem is addressed from the absence of a model that facilitates joint work. The theoretical construct refers to associativity, competitiveness and the components of associative models. The research is quantitative with a descriptive approach. To collect the information, a validated instrument was applied to 393 companies, 207 from the tourism sector and 186 from the clothing sector. As a result, it was found that 70% of entrepreneurs are willing to associate, the benefits that entrepreneurs expect from being associated were identified, the activities that they are willing to carry out in association with others, the procedures to be incorporated into the associativity model, characteristics related to group size, state support and preference for the associative form. It is concluded that the associativity model is pertinent and necessary for entrepreneurs in the tourism and clothing sector. It is proposed as a future study, the evaluation of associative models that promote collaborative work and the competitiveness of the sectors studied.
- ÍtemInfectious diseases in migrant pregnant women from an area of the Colombian Caribbean(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Medicina, Santa Marta, 2023-09) Rojas Gulloso, Andres Camilo; Sánchez Lerma, Liliana; Montilla , Marcela; Morales Pulecio , Faver; Sarmiento Rudolf , Erick; Tapias Reales, RicardoHuman migration is an activity that affects society in economic and political aspects and as a social determinant because of its differential impact on individual's health. Objective To describe the situation of health and infectious diseases of vertical transmission risk in migrant pregnant women from an area of the Colombian Caribbean from 2019 to 2021. Methods A descriptive cross-sectional study was carried out on pregnant irregular migrants in the Riohacha and Santa Marta municipalities in Colombia. Hemogram, uranalysis, toxoplasma, FTA-ABS, VDRL, rubella, hepatitis B, HIV (TORCHs), vaginal swab, basal glycemia, and transaminases, among other paraclinical tests, were done on pregnant women. Data was arranged, tabulated, and analyzed in SPSS v.23.0. A descriptive statistical analysis with measures of central tendency and dispersion for quantitative variables, and proportions analysis was done for qualitative variables. Results A total of 555 clinical records were analyzed. Of the infectious agents with a risk of vertical transmission, syphilis was the most frequent with 3.6%. Regarding toxoplasmosis, 2.5% were IgM-positive. 4.2% of the pregnant women had IgG antibodies against Rubella and 2 women showed antibodies against HIV. Conclusions Our results reflect the need for the implementation of educational, prevention, and detection health programs with the aim to decrease the number of prenatal infections in the pregnant migrant population for preventing fatal complications both in mothers and newborns.
- ÍtemBúsqueda de Hantavirus y Arenavirus en roedores de Villavicencio, Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Medicina, Santa Marta, 2022-09) Rojas Gulloso, Andres Camilo; Sánchez Lerma, Liliana; Fuentes , Duvan; Chinchilla, Diego; Contreras Cogollo , Veronica; Mattar Velilla, SalimObjective. To search Hantavirus and Arenavirus in small rodents and establish their spatial distribution in disturbed ecosystems in the municipality of Villavicencio, Meta, Colombia. Materials and method. A descriptive cross-sectional study was carried out from October 2018 to October 2019 in periurban and rural areas of the municipality of Villavicencio. Rodents were captured using Sherman-type traps and molecular detection of Hantavirus and Arenavirus was carried out by Polymerase chain Reaction technique. Results. A total of 50 rodents were captured belonged to 3 families and six species, the Muridae (76%) with the highest number of captured individuals, Cricetidae (22%) and Echimydae (2%). All samples were negative for the molecular markers of Hantavirus and Arenavirus. Conclusions. The study of mammalian hosts, particularly small rodents contribute to monitor diseases transmitted by these small mammals that act as reservoirs.
- ÍtemAnalysis Impact of The Associativity on The Competitiveness of Fishing Commercial Companies.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Ibagué, 2021-04-05) Rodríguez Barrero, Mario Samuel ; Mosquera Laverde, William Eduardo; Avendaño Prieto, GerardoThe purpose of the study is to determine the impact of associativity on the competitiveness of the commercial fishing industry and contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goal 8; Decent work and economic growth. The theoretical component is made up of postulates related to competitiveness, associativity, methodologies to characterize economic sectors and theoretical approaches of the relationship between associativity and competitiveness, the main variables of study. The research is correlational with focus mixed, it is developed in 5 phases: 1. Characterization of the commercial fishing sector, 2. First measurement of competitiveness, 3. Identification of willingness to associate, 4. Intervention for promote associativity and 5. Second measurement the competitiveness; The project is led by the Planaudi group of the Cooperative University of Colombia with the participation of Tolima, Catholic University of Cuenca (Ecuador), Cesar University Vallejo (Peru) and Universidad Veracruzana (Mexico), also entities such as Acopi, chambers of commerce, unions and entities that agglomerate the study sectors in the different countries and regions The research will take place in 14 cities simultaneously applying the same instruments of collection of information that allow analysis Comparisons of the results.
- ÍtemPropuesta para mejorar la eficiencia del Sistema General de Seguridad Social en Salud en Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Ibagué, 2021-02-02) Rodríguez Barrero, Mario Samuel; Mejia Herrera , Edgardo; Dussan Pulecio, CarlosThe proper functioning of the health system in a society is key to guaranteeing access to health services for the entire population, especially after the Covid-19 pandemic. In Colombia, the health sector generates 666,612 jobs, its current expenditure corresponds to 6% of GDP and there are 47,383,203 affiliated with the General Social Security System in health -SGSSS-, a figure close to universal coverage. The main problems in the sector are related to access to services, poor care, appointment assignments, authorizations and treatments, among others. These problems generate nonconformities, claims, lawsuits and guardianships, which amounted to 617,071 in recent years. The purpose of the article is to analyze the causes of problems in the health system and present a proposal to improve its efficiency. The methodology corresponds to a mixed approach with a descriptive design, the information collection instrument corresponds to a structured Likert-type survey. The results obtained are contrasted with secondary information and, based on this analysis, the proposed structure is presented as a result, which includes the formation of a Board of Directors, system structure, fiscal audit and a national fund to guarantee the sustainability of the system. It is concluded that one of the solutions to improve the efficiency of the health system is to create a mixed system, with a system of efficient management indicators, improve technology and maintain effective communication.
- ÍtemA PROPOSAL FOR EDUCATIONAL ARTICULATION BASED ON THE CONCEPTS OF COLLABORATIVE NETWORK ENTREPRENEURSHIP(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Ibagué, 2023-07-14) Rodríguez Barrero, Mario Samuel ; Mosquera Rodas, Jhon Jairo; Hoyos Parra, Juan CarlosThe objective of this research is to generate a proposal for educational articulation based on the concepts of collaborative network entrepreneurship based on the concept of entrepreneurship, to propose the structure of a network of school entrepreneurship that facilitates the process of articulation of technical secondary education with the university, generating an integrated model based on the postulates of (Varela, 2001), (Valdés, 2000) and (Schvarstein, 2008). The methodology is of a quantitative descriptive nature, analysing the state of entrepreneurship in 51 official secondary schools in the city of Pereira. The most relevant results were that a significant number of secondary schools do not adequately develop entrepreneurship programmes and articulation with university education and the proposal of a flexible model for the articulation of universities with secondary education. With regard to the conclusions, the process of integration of an entrepreneurship network is presented in order to develop ways of articulation between secondary and higher education, which is recognised as a valid strategy and as a means of overcoming the difficulties encountered.
- ÍtemCreación de valor como instrumento de productividad bajo sostenibilidad en cooperativas especializadas sin sección de ahorro en Bogotá(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Ibagué, 2022-01-10) Rodríguez Barrero, Mario Samuel ; Rodríguez Alvarado, Gloria Asceneth; Vásquez Berna, Oscar AlejandroThe aim of this article is to explain how 12 specialized cooperatives with no savings section in Bogotá create value in terms of productivity under sustainability, through the analysis of indicators of continuity, social base, effectiveness, efficiency, solvency, and indebtedness between 2015 and 2019. For this research, a database of the Superintendence of Solidarity Economy (ses) with financial information was used. The mixed approach allowed us to analyze the results of the indicators and formulate a proposal aimed at creating value under the principles of cooperativism. As a result, it was observed that the cooperatives under study present consistency and robustness in their performance. Finally, it was concluded that favorable situations can be enhanced through the analysis of their exercise reflected in the financial statements.
- ÍtemContribución del sector hotelero al desarrollo económico colombiano: una perspectiva desde la financiación y el emprendimiento(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Ibagué, 2023-04-20) Rodríguez Barrero, Mario Samuel ; Vera Calderón, José Alejandro; Reinoso Lastra, Juan FernandoAccording to the National Administrative Department of Statistics (DANE), micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) represent 99.5% of the total number of companies in Colombia and generate 80% of private sector employment. In recent years, access to credit has become a vital element for the survival and growth of this group, which currently has significant representation in the economy due to the jobs it provides, its strategic importance for national development, and its growth trend. Based on these premises, the study focuses on analyzing access to credit by MSMEs in the hotel and lodging subsector, taking into account the impact of financing granted by financial institutions to this segment of companies, mainly those that are part of the entrepreneurial ecosystem in the city of Ibagué. Similarly, the level of satisfaction created by the financial subsystem and other sources that grant credit, as well as the areas benefited by such financing, was confronted. It was found that the degree of impact generated by credit on micro and small businesses is 70%, which generates an effect on increasing sales by 64% and increasing clients by 51%. It is recommended to generate greater trust between the financial subsystem and entrepreneurs, manage favorable interest rates, and implement comprehensive policies to support entrepreneurship.