Mostrando1 - 10 de 519
- ÍtemCalidad en la atención odontológica percibida por los usuarios de la clínica salud vital I.P.S.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Especialización en Gerencia de la Calidad y Auditoria en Salud, Neiva, 2023-03-04) de La Hoz de la Cruz, Eva Isabel; Galindo Ramírez, Sandra Milena; Giraldo Osorio, Luz Andrea; Gonzalez Hernández, AlfredisThe general objective of this research project was to determine the perception that users have about the quality of care in the dentistry service of Clínica Salud Vital I.P.S. It was a descriptive research, with a cross-sectional design, the sample was made up of 40 users, who participated voluntarily, the SERVQUAL questionnaire was applied, where five dimensions are proposed for the collection of information, it is determined by the difference between the expected by the user and what is actually received. For the analysis of the results, descriptive statistics were used, through figures in percentages, where a satisfaction rating for the tangible dimensions of 70% is appreciated, security with a valuation of 75%, empathy 71% where only 22% of users feel satisfied in relation to the solution to complaints and claims, the response capacity 73% and lastly the reliability with 70%. It was concluded that the main strengths are in the dimensions of security and responsiveness, the most dissatisfied users are found in the dimensions of tangible and reliability.
- ÍtemBarreras de acceso en la prestación de los servicios de salud en los municipios de Tarqui, gigante y Neiva(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Especialización en Gerencia de la Calidad y Auditoria en Salud, Neiva, 2023-03-04) Núñez Alvarado, Juan Camilo; Charry Silva, Nelson; Morales Alvarado, Carla YojanaThe current project aims to identify the access barriers in the provision of health services in the municipalities of Tarqui, Gigante and Neiva perceived by users of the subsidized regime and users of the contributory regime, to identify weaknesses and strengths. The result of this study will allow the barriers and determinants to be clearly established, and in this way an improvement plan will be executed to reform the weaknesses and enhance the strengths in favor of a good service.
- ÍtemAdherencia al tratamiento por hipertensión arterial en pacientes del hospital san José de Isnos-Huila en el año 2015(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Especialización en Gerencia de la Calidad y Auditoria en Salud, Neiva, 2023-03-04) Chávez Criollo, Jhoan Andres; Ordoñez, Yolanda; Barajas, Jerónimo; Cala Martínez, Dorian YiselaObjective: To determine the characteristics that intervene in the adherence to the pharmacological treatment of arterial hypertension in patients enrolled in the program for chronic patients of the state social enterprise of low complexity ESE San José de Isnos-Huila. Methodology: cross-sectional descriptive design, with a quantitative approach, with a population of 1007 people who attended the outpatient service to control hypertension. Results: The study shows indicators of 50.2% non-adherent behavior and 49.8% adherent behavior in the population. There is an important relationship between sociodemographic characteristics and compliance with treatment. There was a participation of 66% of women and 33% of men, with an age range between 18 and 80 years, the main reason for non-compliance according to the Morisky test is forgetting to take the medications with a 39.1%. Conclusions: The appearance of arterial hypertension prevails in patients aged 40 years or older, linked to factors of acquired and congenital appearance, in addition, there are coexisting dimensions linked to the patient that do not favor the control of the disease and therefore affect adherence to the disease. pharmacological treatment of arterial hypertension, important aspects to be taken into account by health personnel for the characterization of the population.
- ÍtemGlosas del servicio de cirugía de la clínica Medilaser sucursal Florencia de abril a septiembre del 2014(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Especialización en Gerencia de la Calidad y Auditoria en Salud, Neiva, 2023-03-04) Nivia López, Angelica Lorena; Quintero Sánchez, Dayana; Jiménez Torres, Libia AndreaThe present investigation of the Medilaser Clinic in the city of Florence; sample, in a retrospective descriptive study, of the analysis of the generation of glosses in the semester of April-September 2014, in the surgery service; The compilation of information was made with the medical records that had some type of gloss, secondary sources obtained from medical records that describe the forms that the gloss is generated and the failures that caused them; In addition, a survey was applied to the administrative staff of the billing department to find reasons for the glosses such as: lack of authorization of procedures, gloss of the procedure for not being described in the surgical report, lack of epicrisis support, overbilling, invoice belongs to other payer, relevance not described and higher value charged. In most medical records there are glosses for minimum amounts, costs ranging from fifty pesos to five eighty thousand pesos, which would seem insignificant but in volume they become financially representative amounts. The survey helped to detect the lack of knowledge of the correct completion of forms, the lack of support in systematic tools due to lack of updates in the programs; The staff recognizes the importance of generating the Prefecture since there is a decrease in errors with its preparation; A continuous improvement plan was carried out, which will help mitigate shortcomings with proposals to minimize the reasons that generate glosses by a number.
- ÍtemVerificación del cumplimiento de requisitos mínimos en el servicio de urgencia E.S.E. Carmen Emilia Ospina(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Especialización en Gerencia de la Calidad y Auditoria en Salud, Neiva, 2023-03-02) Cabrales Montaño, Lina Isabel; Jiménez Socarras, Yoleidis del Rosario; Vallejo Cerra, Andreina Patricia; Sánchez, Diana Bricyid
- ÍtemCausas de la no-adherencia al tratamiento farmacológico de enfermedades crónicas no transmisibles(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Especialización en Gerencia de la Calidad y Auditoria en Salud, Neiva, 2023-03-02) Trujillo Garay, José Marino; Graffe Serrano, Jeimy Magnolia; Toro Hurtado, Yoany; Arroyo España, Laura EvelynIn the context of health care, therapeutic adherence is worked on as an important concept that refers to the degree to which a person's behavior coincides with the recommendations provided by their treating physician and / or by those who provide health care. However, not all patients follow medical instructions; It is from there that the term non-adherence is generated, understood as the failure to comply with the medical indications, either voluntarily or through simple carelessness; This is a problem that occurs without distinction of age and that generates important consequences worldwide, such as losing control over the disease, increased costs for the health system due to admissions, hospital readmissions and loss of quality of life , among others. For this reason, this research addresses the issue, with the aim f identifying factors that could be related to non-adherence to pharmacological treatments. A descriptive and cross-sectional methodology was chosen and the causes of non-adherence were evaluated using an adapted and validated instrument based on the Morisky-Gereen-Levine test. According to the final analysis, it was possible to establish that demographic factors such as level of education and socio-economic condition influence adherence to treatment; Factors associated with drug dosage, adverse reactions, goals or expectations, and emotional aspects were also identified as relevant; highlighting the complex relationship between them
- ÍtemVerificación cumplimiento estándares de habilitación resolución 2003 de 2014 toma de muestras y laboratorio clínico E.S.E. Carmen Emilia Ospina sede Palmas Neiva- Huila(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Especialización en Gerencia de la Calidad y Auditoria en Salud, Neiva, 2023-03-03) Zulma Lorena, Hermosa Flor; Yepes Artunduaga, Sandra Beatriz
- ÍtemFactores que influyen en la toma de decisión frente a la realización del examen de citología cérvico uterina, en usuarias entre 25 y 59 años de edad en la empresa social del estado "Manuel. Castro Tovar “del municipio de Pitalito (Huila) durante el año 2014(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Especialización en Gerencia de la Calidad y Auditoria en Salud, Neiva, 2023-02-24) Cárdenas Soto, Sandra Patricia; Castro Bermeo, Leidy Cristina; Rubiano Daza, HenryAbstract Cervical carcinoma is the second most common type of cancer in the world and it is also one of the deadliest forms, but it is also one of the easiest to prevent. In Colombia, a health goal is to increase the population's access to taking and reading cervical-uterine cytology, and to improve adherence to the early detection scheme for cervical cancer and its treatment. Cervical uterine cytologies with the first detection procedure in time for pre-neoplastic lesions; however, despite the proven benefits, there are multiple limitations to achieving adequate coverage. It is necessary to recognize the own factors of the users: social, and institutions, that intervene in the taking of the exam.The objective of this research was to identify factors that influence decision-making regarding the performance of the cervical cytology examination, in users between 25 and 59 years of age in the "Manuel Castro Tovar" State Social Enterprise (ESE) of the municipality from Pitalito (Huila) during 2014. A cross-sectional, descriptive, quantitative study was carried out; using a sample of 120 women who had not undergone cytology in 2014. Social and institutional factors that affect the final decision to have a cytology in women were identified; It was found that the cross-sectional axis related to the perception of risk plays a fundamental
- ÍtemBarreras de accesibilidad a los servicios odontológicos del ESE hospital María Inmaculada del centro de salud del municipio de Morelia – Caquetá durante el primer semestre de 2015(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Especialización en Gerencia de la Calidad y Auditoria en Salud, Neiva, 2023-02-24) Córdoba Ome, Nely Johana; Montenegro Perafan, Mauricio; Vásquez, Juan Manuel; Ome Osorio, IvánMorelia, is a municipality that is located in the department of Caquetá in southern Colombia, and has 3813 inhabitants, of which approximately 1894 live in the urban perimeter and the remaining 1919 live in the dispersed rural area that extends in 465 square kilometers. Due to its size, Morelia has a single level 1 complex health center, which is in charge of providing health care to the entire population of the municipality, regardless of the insurance regime to which it belongs, and is in charge of offering health services preventive and curative within the framework of the General System of Social Security in Health (hereinafter SGSSS). The objective of this research was to identify the accessibility barriers that arise in the framework of dental care provided by the María Inmaculada Social Enterprise Health Center (E.S.E.) to the people of the municipality of Morelia, Caquetá; following the methodology from a descriptive quantitative approach; an instrument for evaluating accessibility to mental health services (Ome & Sandoval, 2013) was adapted to identify accessibility barriers in oral health services; The instrument was applied to a sample of 350 users, randomly selected; Finally, the information obtained in the statistical processing program SPSS V.20 was systematized, where the data was processed obtaining graphs and tables that were analyzed to respond to the objectives set in the study
- ÍtemCalidad de la atención odontológica en personas con limitación en la actividad de la Ipsi Comfamiliar Neiva II – 2012(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Especialización en Gerencia de la Calidad y Auditoria en Salud, Neiva, 2023-02-24) González Marquínez, Holman; Hernández Rendon, Olga Teresa; Montero González, Constanza Patricia; Quesada Espinosa, Diana Marcelathe quality of the dental service is measured using the SERVQUAL instrument, with one purpose, the continuous improvement of the service offered by the IPS Comfamiliar, where a standard questionnaire is applied, which assesses the quality of care, along five dimensions: reliability , responsiveness, security, empathy and tangible elements. It is made up of a multiple response scale designed to understand customer expectations for a service. It allows evaluating, but it is also an instrument or a sensitive indicator of improvement, to design and implement improvement programs for the company. Goals. To evaluate the quality of care in the dental service in people with limitation in the activity of the IPS Comfamiliar Neiva, II - 2012. Method. A quantitative, observational descriptive study, the population consisted of 2815 users. The SERVQUAL questionnaire was applied to a sample of 35 people for convenience, using the database provided by the IPS Comfamiliar de Neiva. Inclusion and exclusion criteria of the study. Being affiliated with Comfamiliar Neiva, using the dentistry service during the second semester of 2012, having permanent limitation in mobility activities due to any etiology, agreeing to participate in the study by signing the informed consent. Results. Regarding the sociodemographic aspect, more participation of women was observed, the highest level of studies reached was secondary, most of the surveyed population is salaried and they are currently married. Regarding the SERVQUAL dimensions with the greatest gap, they were empathy and responsiveness. Low average scores were found in dimensions such as security and tangibles