- ÍtemEl podcast como herramienta comunicativa digital en la educación universitaria(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Comunicación Social, Bogotá, 2023-02-03) Álvarez, NicolásThe present article analyzed the podcast in university environments, from two main axes which were the teachers and the educational academy, in both categories it was verified the appropriation of the fundamental use of the podcast which has been used to expand the knowledge and to develop a better concept of teaching-learning, jointly with the institutional infrastructure for the benefit of the educators and students. Consequently, the objective of this study is to describe the use of the podcast as a pedagogical tool in higher education contexts, emphasizing the observation of academic documents, in order to make a documentary analysis which takes as reference studies elaborated in the last 12 years. Likewise, with the 50 sources, a document search log and an analysis matrix were made, where different works were observed such as: scientific articles, doctoral theses and master's theses in different languages such as, Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- ÍtemUna mirada al cine hecho por mujeres en Medellín durante el año 2018-2019(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Comunicación Social, Medellín y Envigado, 2023-01-26) Lara Puche, Daniela; Castañeda González, María Cecilia
- ÍtemLos medios digitales y su influencia en la comunicación organizacional en Latinoamérica durante la pandemia del Covid-19(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Programa de Comunicación Social, Bogotá, Colombia, 2022, 2022-12) Forero Solano, Bryam Stivent; Granados Gil, Alejandra; Medina Rueda, María Clara; Molina Roncancio, John JairoThe following text aims to analyze the influence of digital media on organizational communication during the SARS-COV-2 pandemic (Covid-19), since it is considered an event that revolutionized the transmission of information worldwide, as it forced to seek alternative channels to maintain the interaction between society. For this reason, this altered the methods of communication with traditional media within companies, which had to adapt to new technological trends, as it was an alternative to solve the crisis generated by the pandemic. This, through the compilation of research texts by means of a documentary action that seeks to analyze the approaches that different authors have given to the subject of research, inquiring about the importance of technological tools for communication in organizations. This document aims to break down the theories that address digital communication to solve crises that may occur within companies, portraying it through the events that occurred during the pandemic, relating it to the digital divide that exists in Latin American countries and the role played by the social communicator in the analysis and development of these areas. The objective is to seek possible solutions to critical situations that put at risk the structure, image and economy of organizations, showing the appropriate processes to be taken to solve in different situations and counteract its impact, proposing feasible alternatives with strategies from digital tools.
- ÍtemLa educomunicación en la educación media(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Comunicación Social, Bogotá, 2022-12-15) Moreno sierra, Alejandro kevin; Johan jairo, Molina roncancioThe pedagogy of the oppressed is a work by Paulo Reglus Neves Freire at the University of Pernambuco de (Brazil) in the year 1943. This research project was focuses on three fundamental aspects from the approach that he has regarding the education and these Belong: but at such a time since the faction of the courses of literacy, as well as according to education Where this case is limited in the persons, in second measure The doctrine that makes up the components on the duplicate community and about its progress that generates this awareness in people; Finally: Where the conversational quality of the man and his basic openness
- ÍtemPercepciones que tienen los adolescentes del grado once del colegio Agustín Fernández sobre las nuevas masculinidades a partir de historias de vida(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Comunicación Social, Bogotá, 2015) Callejas Saravia, Lina Paola; Vargas Hernández, Sergio CamiloCommunication as a stage for social change, brings in changing imaginary about social phenomena that are in a community, this research delves into the issue, taking as a social phenomenon new masculinities. Concept worked by men who see communication from the example to convey with this change in society , to achieve gender equality and respect for the actions that have marked major differences between men and women , which not only affect the female but transgress ways of acting that are inherent to all human beings Under the new concept of masculinity, authors and people who know the issue they are also reread, but the project decided to study the knowledge of a group of teenagers who do not see these issues in their daily lives, to evaluate how they perceived these actions that promote gender equality in society. To resolve this research, the qualitative method worked developing and changing perceptions of them in the juniors of Agustin Fernandez School in Bogota, as evidenced focus group.
- ÍtemImpactos de la contaminación atmosférica en las comunidades de San Benito(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Comunicación Social, Bogotá, 2016) Ruiz Paz, Laura Camila; Prieto Rubio, Luz Marina; Vargas Torres, Martha CeciliaFrom the year 1992, is created regulations that guarantee the right of breathe an air clean, leaving to them entities as the LADY and the Secretariat of health to charge of control that them levels of pollution caused by them industries and the same community of the sector for help to decrease them diseases that in the worst of them cases can end with the death, as it have come reporting the different means of communication through the history. The present project purpose was to analyze and investigate the different communication strategies that were implemented in the San Benito district, the environmental authorities, with respect to air pollution which has lived for years in this sector. Being an of them towns with more risks with regard to the health of human being, forcing to them inhabitants to take measures concerning them bad smells that come of them industries of leather by the use of chemical that used in them skins. However, the tanneries that there is in this place always have State under the control of the district and this same has created programs that involve the use of technologies clean to mitigate this problematic. This project was analyzed by means of the collection of data, using as tools the interviews semi-structured, surveys and review documentary, obtaining as result information of the Secretariat of environment, Secretary of health, articles journalistic and regulations. To conclude the research, is created a proposed communicative so to future is can develop in the Barrio San Benito.
- ÍtemExpresiones corporales examinadas desde la semiótica en los integrantes de la barra Bosa Ultra Sur(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Comunicación Social, Bogotá, 2016) Bernal Triana, Jeimy Juranny; Jaramillo Rojas, Ingrid Julieth; Amado Díaz, Jose LuisTeniendo en cuenta que no se han desarrollado profundamente aspectos relacionados con las conductas y manifestaciones de los integrantes de las barras bravas dentro de un contexto popular, sino desde el estadio de fútbol, lugar de comunicación por excelencia del barrista. Esta investigación examina desde la semiótica las expresiones corporales de los integrantes de la barra Ultra Sur, como forma de comunicación en Bosa Piamonte. Basándose en los teóricos Patricia Stokoe y Umberto Eco, se analizan las diferentes expresiones corporales identificadas por la comunidad de Piamonte con el fin de saber cuál es el mensaje que transmiten. Durante el proceso, se tuvieron en cuenta diferentes herramientas comunicativas que ayudaron en la realización de cada uno de los objetivos planteados, ya que por medio de estos se logró identificar, analizar e interpretar las diferentes expresiones corporales abordadas durante toda la investigación.
- ÍtemEl auge de los productos audiovisuales asiáticos en la Iberoamérica juvenil(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Comunicación Social, Bogotá, 2022-11) Mancera Toro, Brenda Sofía; Monroy Castellanos, CristinaAsian audiovisual products have been very well received in Western countries, this is due to a different proposal in terms of narrative, the messages they convey, the formats presented and in the case of Japan, there is also animation, these can generate an influence on their consumers, either by behaviors or actions that begin to imitate, additionally, they begin to create imaginaries and ideals about what they can see through the screen, this has been created especially by the Korean cultural industry through K-dramas and Japanese through anime. Thus, demonstrating what can be achieved by presenting their cultures in these media and the existing hybridization between the West and the East.
- ÍtemMedios de comunicación para la inclusión social en las Comunidades Indígenas de la Guajira Colombia.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Comunicación Social, Bogotá, 2022-11) Valencia Atencio, Andrea Valencia; Herreño Patiño, Jennifer Alexandra; Hernández Hernández, Laura Camila; Sochimilca Socha, Orlando ArturoSocial inclusion seeks that all people or especially communities have the same rights and are in the same conditions, improving the quality of life in educational, social and economic terms. This work was carried out under the standards of a systematic analysis of literature, aimed to analyze and exalt the role of the media in indigenous communities, their contributions; and also, how these communication processes are developed in the department of La Guajira. Meanwhile, describe how information and communication technologies advance and contribute to communities. In La Guajira, the lack of media was analyzed because there are not enough components or resources, since they have forgotten them as a territory, that's why the media make known how they can communicate and that the community is aware of their rights. The regulations established by government support in those territories were investigated.
- ÍtemPercepciones sobre el uso de recursos digitales en el proceso de enseñanza aprendizaje, en estudiantes de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, campus Bogotá.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Comunicación Social, Bogotá, 2022-11) Acero Loaiza, Paola Andrea; Molina Roncancio, John JairoThe interest in recognizing the needs of students, as well as identifying the strengths and weaknesses that can arise from the creation of curricular blocks, the development of the infrastructure of academic environments is a tool for continuous improvement of excellent value in all educational institutions. of higher education. So that the quality certification processes and even the student welfare processes are mediated by the demands that students currently have, finally it is they who, in the construction of their professional profile and their perception, realize the concern of institutions for providing the best tools in the teaching and learning process. Thus, the object of this auxiliary research is recognized, which is part of the study Technological and alternative communication resources that impact the teaching and learning process of students and professors of the Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bogotá campus, led by the research teacher Mg. John Jairo Molina Roncancio. From this auxiliary research, we seek to identify the perceptions about the use of digital resources in the teaching-learning process, in students of the Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bogotá campus. This research is divided into three moments, the first section is related to all the theoretical research that supports the study, in the second part the construction of the instrument is given with which the information was collected, the application of the survey and Finally, the results are presented, with their respective analysis, of the research that shows how pertinent the use of technological tools in the classroom is.