Investigación en Psicología
URI permanente para esta colección
- ÍtemUna nueva perspectiva de los saberes ancestrales: contribución de los thê’ Wala a la salud mental.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Psicología, Popayán, 2023-02) Paz Pitto , María Fernanda; Velasco Zuñiga, Caterine; Ruano Ibarra , Luis EduardoThe object of this research is to analyze the contribution of ancestral practices to the mental health of the indigenous Nasas of the Pitayó reservation for the second half of 2022. The qualitative method is based on trying to know the relationship between ancestral practices and mental health, through concepts that the population has on the subject (different words that make them understand the concept of mental health) From the semi-structured interviews, participant observation, field diaries with the ethnographic method, which were made to women and men who within them are traditional medics as first sources of information; Sobanderos, Pulsiadores and growers of medicinal plants a source of complementary information. For the analysis of the collected data, the grounded theory was used which allowed a microanalysis of the information through the participants of the indigenous population. Importance is given to the discourse of these people, which helped us to interpret and understand their worldview of mental health related to their ancestral practices (rituals), in this way the first findings were four categories, the first called the tulpa, the second fraternity and faith, third religion and culture, fourth coloniality on knowledge, as a final result of the grouping them is: From hybridization to resistance.
- ÍtemRevisión sistemática de los factores de riesgo del suicidio en sdolescentes de satinoamérica(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Psicología, Bucaramanga, 2022-11-22) Venecia Villarreal, Karol Gisella; Díaz Vargas, Leidi Paola; Castellanos Peña, Sebastián; Salamanca Velandia, Sandra RocioThe objective of this work is to compile the information on the risk factors that lead to suicide in adolescents, providing general statistics in a compact way for future studies. It is carried out through a systematic analysis of literature through different sources from which we identify the relevance of suicide in young people in Latin America. In the results it was found that the most impressive risk factor is depression followed by anxiety with a fairly high percentage, we also understand the stratum, we have family problems, gender identity, the fact of being a woman, and love relationships. and other less impressive ones such as climatic incidents, armed conflict, bullying among others.
- ÍtemCircunstancias que influyen En El Embarazo De Adolescentes (12 A 17 Años) En La Ciudad De Bucaramanga Y Su Área Metropolitana(Universidad cooperativa de colombia sede bucaramanga programa de psicologia, 2022-11-18) Duarte Duarte, Lizeth Tatiana; Sarmiento Millan, Karen Yulessy
- ÍtemAFECTACIONES PSICOLOGICAS EN PERSONAS HOMOSEXUALES COMO CONSECUANCIA DE LA DISCRIMINACION VIVIDA(pregrado psicologia trabajo de investigacion, 2022-11-19) salazar, brayan; cruz, hennz; SALAZAR, FLOREZ; CRUZ, HENNA; CALDERON, MAGALY
- ÍtemHomofobia y sus Afectaciones Sociales en Tecnólogos y Profesionales de Bucaramanga y su Área Metropolitana(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, 2022-11-08) Tarazona, Angie T; Muñoz, Diana MThe purpose of this project is to know what is the knowledge that the Technologists and Professionals of Bucaramanga and its metropolitan area have about Homophobia and its social affectations, taking into account that it is not an everyday issue in society, for this, a qualitative research of descriptive type is carried out, in which 12 people were interviewed, divided into 4 groups, which are: police or military, parents, religious groups and older adults no more than 60 years old, analyzing which is the level of knowledge, social stratum and type of education, the instruments used were, informed consent, semi-structured interview and sociodemographic card, where data concerning age, educational level, age range, their types of housing and marital status are analyzed, likewise, the work allowed to know what are the real situations experienced by people belonging to the LGTBIQ+ community in their daily lives.
- ÍtemRedes sociales, su influencia en la identidad de los adolescentes generación z(Universidad cooperativa de Colombia, 2021-12-01) Aristizabal, Danna M.; Moreno, Maria P.; Villamil, Catalina T.; Santana, Gina A.
- ÍtemProtocolo en primeros auxilios psicológicos a mujeres víctimas de violencia intrafamiliar en la ciudad de Villavicencio-Meta.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia sede Villavicencio, 2022-07-15) Rodriguez, Laura V,; Rodríguez, Nataly,; Rodriguez, Leidy,; Tovar, Natalia.
- ÍtemIn the iris of the unseen: A look at the psychological well-being, quality of life and social support of the population victim of the armed conflict(Ediciones Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, ) Salas Picón, Wilson Miguel; Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Moreno Correa, Julio César; Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Valenzuela Bonilla, Elsa Beatriz; Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Pérez Correa, Kethy Luz; Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Celedón Rivero, José Carlos; Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Simancas Fernández, Marlen Raquel; Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Salgado Ruíz, Diana Esther; Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Hernández Padilla, Juan Alberto; Morales Martínez, Mario Alberto; Universidad de Guadalajara; Echeverri Londoño, María Catalina; Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Vásquez Campos, John Harold ; Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia
- ÍtemYoung people with HIV/AIDS: their resources for coping with suicide risk(Ediciones Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, ) Pastrana Morales, Edna Yoly
- ÍtemCitizenship-Building in Early Childhood in Vulnerable Environments: Regarding the De Cero a Siempre strategy at Child Development Centers of the Colombian Institute for Family Welfare(Ediciones Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, ) Bautista Cárdenas, Nelly Patricia; Hernández Forero, Deisy