Mostrando1 - 10 de 56
- ÍtemValoración integral de los bienes y servicios ambientales del humedal El Burro- Bogotá D.C.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Ambiental, Bogotá, 2023-01) Poloche Zorrillo, Camila Andrea; Cepeda Hernández , Ingrid KatherineIn the course of approximately 70 years the Burro Wetland has lost about 89% of its original area due to the action of public and private entities. In the 1950s it had about 171 hectares, but then 2014 was one of the most critical because its area was reduced to 14.6 hectares, although today it has about 18.8 hectares this, through recovery campaigns. (Puentes, 2019). Due to the great legal loss it has suffered over time, the environmental services and socio-ecological relationships that interact in the wetland have also deteriorated significantly.It is necessary to establish the economic value of the wetland based on the goods and services it offers, to facilitate decision-making in terms of recovery, welfare, conservation, among others.
- ÍtemPropuesta conceptual para la implementación de sistemas de drenajes urbanos sustentable en la universidad Cooperativa de Colombia.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Ambiental, Bogotá, 2023-01) Florián Soto , Laura Camila; Tirado Díaz , SebastianSmart cities or smart cities are a solution to mitigate and adapt the urbanizations to the new challenges that climate change bring as periods of longer drought and periods of more intense rains that can generate floods, material and sometimes human losses, a solution are urban drainage systems sustainable (SUDS) that integrate urbanism, landscaping and hydrology. The objective is to provide the city with 'new layers' permeable in roofs and pavements that behave as filter sinks that emulate the natural water cycle. The filtered water is caught and managed from subfhanment forms for recycling, infiltrated to the ground or dumping directly to a natural channel, controlling quantity, quality and time (urban systems of drainage arrangeable, s. F.), Therefore they are structures that complement the drainage system and can Be among other green gutters, dry extended drainage basins, bio-retention areas, infiltration ditches, flood alkorques, artificial wetlands, wet pondages, pavements or permeable concrete and storage tanks (Environmental Engineering Research Center, 2017). The present degree work aims to generate a proposal for the Implementation of South Typologies at the Cooperativa University of Colombia Bogotá headquarters located between 37 and 39th Street on Caracas in the Teusaquillo sector. It is very common for areas such as courts, corridors, parking, streets and vehicular traffic among others to be flooded. Conventional sewerage sometimes collapses due periods of rain at certain times of the year.
- ÍtemEvaluación de la huella de carbono del hotel Richmond Suites ubicado en la localidad de chapinero de la ciudad de Bogotá.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Ambiental, Bogotá, 2022-12) Patiño Balaguera, Cristian Nicolas; Ramírez Jaramillo, Lina Fernanda; Tirado Díaz, SebastiánThe Richmond suites hotel displays its technology operations and uses in benefits with the environment, with the realization of this work it will be possible to give know an alternative for future constructions or projects that they can implement a strategic design for each of your objectives in your operation, and the benefits that these can achieve in addressing a possible change in their structures, both economic and sustainable, this being more favorable since it is maintained through an ecosystem resource that is energy solar that is obtained by the installation of panels. However, more emphasis is placed of the need for these to reduce the carbon footprint since the city of Bogotá has a high demand for buildings and the high ranges of operations that they employ both commercially and industrially, being the focus main national and international companies which present a great demand for energy consumption, this is how the results described here allow promote, that other buildings are on the way to the implementation and renovation of this energy alternative through solar panels as a hotel guide richmond suites.
- ÍtemEvaluar la implementación de los techos verdes como estrategia de mitigación al cambio climático en el Edificio Multifamiliar “Black” en San Isidro, Perú.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Ambiental, Bogotá, 2022-11) Villegas Jiménez, Juliana Alexandra; Rodríguez Ducuara, Wendy Geraldine; Tirado Díaz, SebastiánThis case study presents the implementation of green roofs in the district of San Isidro in Peru, taking as a reference the multifamily building "Black", the implementation of green roofs has a significant importance in mitigating climate change, the interest in the use of green structures is given due to air pollution in the city. The methodology on which this document is based is a systematic literature review, based on characteristics, benefits and contributions of green infrastructures, in addition to this, the background of air quality and impacts on environmental quality in Peru are also considered.
- ÍtemEvaluación de puntos críticos de descarga de aguas residuales sobre el río Ocoa en la zona urbana de la ciudad de Villavicencio, sector Amarilo-La Reliquia, como aporte al objetivo de desarrollo sostenible (ODS) no. 6.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Villavicencio, 2022-11) Vanegas Méndez, Edwar Stivens; Posada Morales, Jaime Ariel; Ortiz Infante, Jóse Alexander; Pacheco Pinilla, Claudia MarcelaThe current dynamics of population growth, together with the different needs that society requires to improve its quality of life, have progressively led to a consumption of natural resources, which in turn have generated a large amount of liquid or solid waste that alters the ecosystems, biodiversity and the same development of the communities, that is why, in the present research work, the evaluation of critical points of wastewater discharge on the Ocoa river in the urban area of the city of Villavicencio, sector Amarilo-La Reliquia, a process in which a review and analysis of the information on the area under study, field visits, applicability of the methodology for flow measurement was carried out. It is known that in the section of the Ocoa river that includes from the bridge of the road to Acacias, up to Mujuruy, it has an estimated flow, which has an average of 46,899 L/s, a correlation was made with the values thrown by the flows of The critical points evaluated in this research work that yield 3,902 L/s could be indicated that at a percentage level they correspond to 8% of the average flow reported by Cormacarena. It is important that the information compiled in this work and the recommendations mentioned here can be the basis for future research and/or intervention projects in the area under study, in such a way that they progressively become plans or programs that improve the water condition and quality of life of the population of the city of Villavicencio and surrounding communities.
- ÍtemAnálisis multitemporal del índice de calidad de agua en corrientes superficiales (ica) en la cuenca del río Bogotá durante el periodo de tiempo de 2017 al 2021.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Ambiental, Bogotá, 2022-11) hernandez sanchez, Paola Andrea; Palomar murillo, Caren Lay; Sierra Ochoa, Sara Nahomi; Castro Fernandez, Mario FernandoThe Bogotá River basin originates in the Guacheneque páramo at 3,300 masl in the municipality of Villapinzón and ends in the Magdalena River at 280 masl in the municipality of Girardot (Alcaldía Mayor de Bogotá, 2014). In addition, in the aforementioned basin there are natural systems made up of streams, rivers, wetlands and lagoons, most of which are tributaries of the Bogotá River. However, its problems have been discussed for around 100 years (Monroy Saladén & Ospina Ortiz, 2014), mainly due to the increase in population density, which triggers pressure on the water ecosystem and greatly affects water quality. due to contamination from different productive activities and domestic, industrial and/or commercial wastewater (Peña et al., 2001; Castro, 2012; Liévano, 2013; Tetay et al., 2015), making it a highly polluted river in the world (Schaefer, 2014). For this reason, strategies, programs and plans have been carried out at the national level, as is the case of the project called Hydraulic adaptation and environmental restoration of the Bogotá River (AHRARB) that is carried out by the Regional Autonomous Corporation of Cundinamarca (CAR). , whose purpose is to reduce the number of inhabitants vulnerable to the flooding of the Bogotá River, increase the native vegetation cover, restore the original characteristics of the native ecosystems of the project area, fix and include areas that have different functions along the river, thus improving the quality of water and in turn developing the integration of urbanism together with the landscape of public spaces” (Cundinamarca Regional Autonomous Corporation – CAR, 2014). Activities that are framed by the Action Plan 2007 - 2011 of the CAR, by the Ordering and Management Plan of the Bogotá River Basin (POMCA) and by document 3320 of 2004 proposed by CONPES which presents strategies for the environmental management of the Bogotá River to achieve its decontamination.
- ÍtemRevisión de la remoción de cromo vi en aguas residuales, a partir de hongos ligninolíticos.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Ambiental, Bogotá, 2022-05) Contreras Fajardo, Omar Nicolás; Bejarano Ricaurte, Julián Andrés; Cepeda Hernández, Ingrid KatherineIn the following investigation, an exhaustive search was carried out on the species of fungi that proved to be effective in the removal of chromium VI in contaminated water. Likewise, it was necessary to use databases such as: sciencedirect, scopus, scielo, university repositories, ProQuest and mendeley, which were fundamental tools for the construction of the research. On the other hand, during the search for information, it was found that the species of fungi that remove lignin from trees and cause white rot disease in trees are the species that have best shown tolerance and removal of chromium VI. In this way, within the table of results, species not only of the ligninolytic type were contemplated, but also of some strains that do not generate damage or diseases in trees and/or plants; in order to make a contrast between fungi and broaden the panorama of all the strains that in the future can be used for the bioremediation of water contaminated by chromium VI. Likewise, physicochemical variables such as pH and temperature will be followed, so that they can become conditioning factors in bioremediation processes, which implies an analysis of the results obtained from the species that do not remove chromium VI under natural conditions. But the increase or decrease of some of these variables carry out biodegradation and/or bioaccumulation processes. Finally, the theoretical component consolidated in this literature review will provide future research and practices for the treatment of polluted water.
- ÍtemEstudio de plan de eficiencia energética basado en el uso de energías no convencionales para la sede caracas de la empresa Outsourcing S.A ubicado en la ciudad de Bogotá, Cundinamarca(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Ambiental, Bogotá, 2022) Enciso Cagua, Natalya Yineth; Páez Rodríguez, Jhojan Nicolás; Castellanos Contreras, José EulisesIn Colombia, energy efficiency is considered as a tool that ensures the supply of energy for all its citizens, since it is based on the recognition of the latest technology and best practices of its expenditure, with the aim of improving the management and use of energy. available resources, and it is for this reason that laws, decrees, resolutions, agreements and regulations were created that encourage Colombian industries to opt for the use of renewable energies. This project was carried out in the Colombian company Outsourcing Servicios Informático S.A.S BIC, which is a BPO company; it is a process of contracting another company to carry out commercial operations (MCC BPO SAS - Bussines Solution's, 2020) & Contact Center; It is a strategy that provides support, response, interaction or management to communication with customers through CRM software (Quiroga, 2021). This company has approximately 27 years of experience, processing the purchase, assistance and maintenance of users, with the purpose of the well-being and care of users and guardians. (Outsourcing SA, 2010) This work is supported by the ISO 50001 standard; which is a regulation in which clauses are established for the administration of energy in an organization, for this reason it was used as a guide towards the advancement of the study of the energy efficiency plan in the company Outsourcing S.A.
- ÍtemAlternativas de utilización de la sábila (alóe vera sp) en la industria de alimentos de Colombia, en el periodo 2000 – 2009.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Alimentos, Popayán, 2022-09) Huila Anaya, Paola Andrea; Álvarez Álvarez, Orlando JesúsThe purpose of this investigation was to make a general revision of the grade works related to the alternatives of use of the sábila (Aloe will see Sp.) in the industry of foods, in the period 2000 - 2009. First a revision of grade thesis was made to identify the alternatives of use of the sábila (Alóe will see Sp.) in the industry of foods (13), of this way, was designed a database and in accordance with the previously established categories the data were systematized knowing their contribution inside the alimentary industry, and determining this way the industrial necessary processes to convert the sábila (Alóe will see Sp.) in an important component of the foods. The used methodology is of quantitative type and the study was of descriptive type. It was found that the year 2008 were the year in which you/they were developed the great majority of investigation (4) works; in the segment of more investigation it is of preservatives (4); and the country of bigger boarding of the opposing works was Peru.
- ÍtemFormulación del sistema integrado de gestión ambiental según la NTC-ISO 14001 2015 para la Superintendencia de Notariado y Registro(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Ambiental, Bogotá, 2021-05) Camargo Peña, Paula Valentina; Rincón Puentes, Tania Julieth; Tirado Diaz, SebastianThe Superintendence of Notaries and Registry is aware of the impacts generated by the different activities developed, therefore they have a PIGA (Institutional Plan for environmental management) whose purpose is to develop strategies to reduce and promote the use responsible for water and energy resources (Superintendence of notaries and registration, 2019) without however, it is understood that the environment is the environment that is composed of everything that surrounds living things, including all environmental resources such as air, water, soil, natural resources, flora, fauna and their interrelationships. Therefore, it is necessary to make a transition by formulating an environmental management system for the entity.