Gestión de Organizaciones
URI permanente para esta colección
- ÍtemIncidencia económica y social de las cooperativas con actividad financiera: Análisis desde sus atributos determinantes(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Ibagué, 2021-10-20) Calvo Carillo , Ana María; Rodríguez Barrero, Mario Samuel; Brunal Altamiranda, Felipe Andrés; Llanos Ayola, Jones RafaelCooperatives with financial activity stimulate the economy by providing economic resources to individuals and companies that cannot access the banking sector or prefer to belong to the cooperative sector. The objective is to analyze the economic and social impact of these cooperatives in the cities of Montería and Ibagué, Colombia, considering their determining attributes. The study is descriptive with a quantitative approach and 32 financial cooperatives participated. A questionnaire validated by expert judgment and a Cronbach’s Alpha coefficient of 0.815. The results show that the type of user, contracting modality, product offering, surplus growth, investments and advertising strategies, are some of the determining attributes in the management of the cooperatives with financial activity. It is concluded that these entities have an economic and social impact that is reflected in the quality of life of their associates, their families and their environment. Investing in technology and innovation is recommended to meet current and future challenges facing the cooperative sector.
- ÍtemEstrategias De Marketing Digital Para La Comercialización De La Piña En Lebrija - Santander(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Ibagué, 2022-12-20) Angarita Reina, Fredy; Rodríguez Barrero, Mario Samuel; Buitrago Mejía, Aracelly; Gómez Navarro, Alfredo; Quintero García, RamiroThis document presents marketing alternatives for the commercialization of pineapple as a characteristic product of Lebrija - Santander. The problem is approached from the commercialization, the technification and the added value as key elements for the design of the advertising strategy that allows its positioning in the market. As part of the conceptual elements, digital marketing, advertising and marketing are considered. The methodology corresponds to participatory action research. The proposal is aimed at the association of pineapple producers in the municipality of Lebrija and focuses on ICT tools such as web pages, social networks and e-commerce. The study concludes that it is necessary to train producers in strategies that allow them to market pineapple directly or in associations, including innovation, added value and digital tools as part of their business model.
- ÍtemCultura Organizacional y Motivación en una institución de salud mental en Barrancabermeja Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Bucaramanga, 2022-10-18) Galvis Arias, Angy Yulieth; Hernandez Pineda, AlexanderCurrently, the management of Human Talent represents a challenge for the managers of any organization and in the health sector in Colombia these challenges are more acute due to the regulations and guidelines that govern them; Therefore, this work is the consolidation of a case study in which elements of strategic management are addressed, such as the culture of an organization and motivation in a mental health IPS. The main objective was to describe and establish the existing connections between the organizational culture and the motivational factors of the IPS under study. To achieve this, the application of two Organizational Culture Assessment (OCAI) instruments was carried out for the measurement of Organizational Culture and the Work Motivation Questionnaire (CMT) for the evaluation of motivation, the respective description was made and the guidelines were established existing connections. Finally, an analysis of the results and conclusions is made in this regard for future initiatives and approaches to the subject.
- ÍtemImpacto del teletrabajo en la cultura y clima organizacional en el Valle del Cauca(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, CaliUniversidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Maestría en Gestión de Organizaciones, Cali, 2021-12) Álvarez Chávez, Ligia María; Jiménez Benavidez, Nancy Julieth; Quiroga Parra, DarioThis author gives each theme (climate and culture) a different connotation but also suggests that the two constructs are amalgamated and that is how the collaborators begin to have, or not, identification with the organization for which they work. If this is achieved, the author states, undeniably the collaborator will naturally take care of it and make its best effort within it. This research is developed in order to make visible the way in which teleworking, as an organizational modality, is relieved today by the Covid-19 pandemic as an alternative that largely solves the inconveniences of a labor, personal and productive nature in company’s business. The purpose of the work is to establish the incidence of teleworking in the culture and organizational climate in companies and people in Valle del Cauca during the covid-19 pandemic.
- ÍtemDiseño de una propuesta de innovación social y valor compartido en micronegocios de Villavicencio(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Gestión de las Organizaciones, Bogotá, 2021-11) Navarro Quintero, Dora; Vargas Garzón, Jefferson; Garzón Camacho, Rene A.“Being sustainable is not just cleansing the (our) guilt nor just taking care of the environment but also being socially fair, environmentally responsible and therefore, economically viable ". Cecilia Goya de Riviello, (2012). According to results obtained in the COVID-19 impact measurement survey for the business sector, out of 10,901 entrepreneurs surveyed: "90.1% are Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) qualified in services and commerce areas" (CONFECAMARAS, 2020, p. 3). Considering the notorious participation of MSMEs in the economy evidenced in entrepreneurship studies (Urbano and Aparicio, 2015), and given the current restrictions due to social distancing, the need to foresee changes and embrace new challenges to efficiently attend and operate businesses has significantly increased within entrepreneurs. By such means, the content of the research shows the results of a case study conducted on three micro-businesses in the foodservice sector in Villavicencio (Colombia), to answer the following issue: Is there a creation of social innovation and shared value in micro enterprises? To solve this question, a characterization of micro-businesses in Villavicencio is made, a documentary analysis is performed to establish the variables which create social innovation and shared value, and a proposal is presented destined to the application of both concepts in micro-businesses.
- ÍtemDiseño de un modelo de gestión del talento humano por competencias en el personal de salud del centro de rehabilitación integral y funcional, Popayán – 2020(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Gestión de Organizaciones, Popayán, 2021-01-19) Mazabel Cuasquer, Clara Ximena; Vega Sánchez, Rosa CristinaThe management of human talent by competencies has aroused a growing interest among experts and those responsible for personnel management, visualizing the way to improve the formulation and application of human resources policies. Among the organizations where its use has spread are health institutions. (Chavez, 2012) The diagnosis of the labor competencies of the care staff of the Comprehensive and Functional Rehabilitation Center reflected that they all express the same behavioral competencies, indicating that the center expects each of its healthcare human talent to show attitudes, values, interests and motivations oriented towards the continuous improvement, good user service, cooperation, adaptation to change, aspects that are substantial in the management of human talent. In the identification of the strategies to be incorporated into the competency-based human talent management model, performance evaluation was deployed as the first measure, in this way, a format was designed considering the 360º model that allowed showing both strengths and weaknesses in the care staff. Within the latter, competencies related to motivation, flexibility and adaptation, quality of service, effective communication, dynamism and teamwork were shown to be problematic, which were considered to be subject to improvement within the institutional training plan.
- ÍtemEndeudamiento en los hogares colombiano: antes y después del Sars Cov-2 (Covid-19)(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Maestría en Gestión de Organizaciones, Cali, 2021) Ortiz Osorio, Nathalie; Rodríguez Martínez, Jhoanna; Escobar Quiñonez, Edward EnriqueTo accomplish this task surveys are carried out on 40 people from the city of Cali in order to obtain information that allows to learn about elements such as the approximate debt of the person taking the survey after the pandemic also the reasons why they choose to take lends from banks. In accordance with the aforementioned the method conducted was exploratory descriptive research, since there was a documentary review and a recollection of information carried out using secondary sources. To collect the theoretical information, secondary sources were used, such as the public documents of the DANE (National Administrative Department of Statistics), since they have the most up-to-date information on the effect of the pandemic on the Colombian economy and the entity Superfinanciera, which contains financial reports as well as articles. financial After the analysis it was possible to perceive that despite having a monthly budget, people do not have enough savings to cover 3 months of expenses and this is because there is no financial education.
- ÍtemAnálisis del modelo de bienestar desde una perspectiva integral tridimensional motivacional para los colaboradores del colegio bilingüe Lancaster de la ciudad de Santiago de Cali(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Maestría en Gestión de Organizaciones, Cali, 2021) Casas Corrales, Julián Andrés; Mosquera Guerrero, Andrea; López Duque, Sandra YaninnaFor some time now, the management of personnel has represented a challenge for the personnel management staff within organizations, since the interaction that presupposes the act not only covers visible representative scenarios of a single experience or evident perspective, but also, it is introduced to the symbolic world of subjectivities and imaginaries, where perspectives vary depending on the experience and cultural development to which each person was subjected. For many organizations in the XXI century, the collaborator is still under the concept of the individual, whose logic is one of the topics that organizations must question in order to understand human behavior within the institution and achieve potential performance, the very conception of the individual declares an imaginary independence, disarticulating the concepts of culture, society and human relations. The human being is fundamentally interactive (with himself, with the environment, with the other and with subjectivities), therefore organizations must work on him by taking up again the relationships (interactions) and links (cognitive and affective) within the social spaces that are forged in the organizations.
- ÍtemDiseñar una App como programa de formación profesional de la salud(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Maestría en Gestión de Organizaciones, Cali, 2021) Chacón Murillas, Brigith Nataly; Castrillón Vargas, Carlos HumbertoThe most valuable resource of an organization is undoubtedly human capital, therefore, business leaders must make relevant investments to create opportunities that improve work and personal development, this to obtain benefits and efficient results for employees and the organization. In this way, in this research, an APP is proposed (it is a tool designed to develop a specific function on a specific platform: mobile, Tablet, tv, pc, among others. Which means Application (App), through which you can download or access the applications from a phone or from some other mobile device - such as a tablet or an MP3 player) (Lancetalent, February 20, 2014). For this reason, the APP to the application as a training program for professionals allows the organization and its collaborators to obtain mutual benefits such as the satisfaction of needs and continuous growth, where the company obtains through the knowledge of its human capital a better position in the market and in front of their competitors and the employee meets their life expectancies, improves their performance and becomes an important base of the company. Therefore, it is important to identify the needs that the company has, such as: which department should initiate the design of a training program, analyze the collaborators in their care process, restructure the traditional educational program and give way to the technologies of the information as a direct and accessible communication for the worker-educator, generating in each area of the institution trained collaborators focused on their personal and work development process in patient care.
- ÍtemLos valores de la organización como elementos generadores de identidad en la marca institucional del colaborador de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia sede Cali(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Maestría en Gestión de Organizaciones, Cali, 2021-10) Delgado Sánchez, Danny Alessandro; Sánchez Arteaga, Teresa del Socorro; Mosquera Guerrero, Andrea; López Duque, Sandra Yaninna; Castrillón Vargas, Carlos HumbertoOrganizational dynamics are permeated by different elements that are possible to demonstrate from the interactions and fluctuations given between the components present in a given context, this as a product of an action (intrinsic or extrinsic) that permeates the experience or perception of the individual, from their individual character to the collective. Therefore, it becomes important to explore, identify and understand the nature of those actions or elements that manage to condition human behavior in an organization and that are configured as ideal factors for the development and construction of an organizational culture and identity. Next, an exploratory and descriptive investigation is carried out, around the theme raised, seeking to determine how the values present in a university institution of a cooperative nature are configured as a factor of identity generator in its collaborators.