Mostrando1 - 10 de 31
- ÍtemEl Reciclaje materia prima de una organización que apunta al modelo alcanzable de economía solidaria circular.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Maestría en Economía Solidaria para el Desarrollo Territorial, Bucaramanga., 2023-08-13) Castro Salazar, José Fernando; Benavides Bello , Katy Alexandra; Rua Castañeda, Sohely
- ÍtemLa economía social solidaria y el desarrollo incluyente en América Latina(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Cali, 2023-04-13) Moncayo Muñoz, Jesús Enrique; Ordóñez Castaño, Iván AndrésBased on the positions of the authors of the different chapters, this book aims to incorporate the concept of inclusive development into the social and solidarity economy, so that in this way and in this sense, we can understand throughout the writing how these two Variables are manifested in management practices and models in organizations that have chosen different organizations and projects in countries such as Argentina, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico and Peru. The approach of the social solidarity economy and inclusive development in Latin America is done under the gaze in four moments: conceptualization, the association through the solidarity economy, the characteristics of solidarity companies and other trends of the economy that can be reconciled with the social and solidarity economy. This book is a contribution to the analysis of the administration and the social economy, which allows presenting the validity of the alternative proposals for economic and social development that emerge on the continent. The ideas presented by the researchers will be a valuable reason to invite reflection and dialogue among academics who care about understanding the scope and importance of the social economy.
- ÍtemInfluencia del modelo de ecorregión solidaria aplicado en el desarrollo sostenible de comunidades rurales del sur oriente del tolima(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Ibagué, 2022-12-20) Rodríguez Barrero, Mario Samuel; Dussán-Pulecio, Carlos; Mejía-Herrera, Edgardo; Callejas-Gómez, Wilson; Cruz-Ramírez, César AugustoWhen a community has achieved a substantial change in its social and work life, the need arises to know to what degree its motivation has influenced its way of thinking, as well as to understand how it perceives its quality of life and position in the immediate future. This concern has led to a study called Impact of the Solidarity Ecoregion model in the rural sector of the municipality of El Espinal Tolima, from which this article is born. Previously, an investigative process had been carried out, obtaining as the main product the design of a solidarity ecoregion model where communities once forgotten by the State are now immersed in a process of awareness, comprehensive training, formalization and monitoring supported by the academy, which It has allowed them to stop being peasant families making desperate efforts to become a community that works cooperatively towards a joint objective, a scenario that has transformed them into generators of food security for the region. To determine how the application of the different variables involved in the model has impacted on the associates and how their family and community future is envisioned, a qualitative-quantitative approach and a type of exploratory research were used that allowed the use of instruments such as forums. , which, in accordance with the Likert-type scale surveys, yielded results not seen so far in the region and which must be socialized throughout the document in the hope that they will be useful to readers.
- ÍtemParalelismos en la gestión administrativa y financiera de artesanos de Ecuador y Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Ibagué, 2023-01-10) Ordóñez Parra, Janice; Luna Altamirano, Kléber; Mendieta Andrade, Patricio; Rodríguez Barrero, Mario SamuelThe artisan sector is an important axis of economic development, a source of income for families of artisans and a cultural manifestation of the people. The objective is to identify the aspects that characterize the administrative and financial management of the Colombian and Ecuadorian artisanal sector, evidencing similarities and differences in order to establish aspects that allow defining a common route for its development, with which management and directors can improve business management. Methodologically, it is based on a qualitative and cross-sectional approach, not experimental. The information was analyzed through statistical models such as the Mann-Whitney U test, the non-parametric Kolmogórov-Smirnov test, and Cramer’s V coefficient, for the analysis of their relationships. The sample corresponds to the artisans of Cuenca and Ibagué. The selection was made under non-probabilistic sampling at convenience and judgment. The results establish similarities such as the rise of entrepreneurship, low level of indebtedness and direct distribution channels. The differences lie in sources of financing, use of installed capacity and investment capacity in design and production in the Colombian case.
- ÍtemBienes comunes, solidaridad y reciclaje: una solución sinérgica en las organizaciones de recicladores de oficio(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Maestría en Economía Solidaria para el Desarrollo Territorial, Bucaramanga, 2022-10-21) Duque Rojas, Amanda Yomaira; Duran Arismendy, Juan Ricardo; Agudelo Zapata, Sergio; Rua Castañeda, Sohely
- ÍtemDiseño del proyecto educativo socio - empresarial (PESEM) para la asociación víctimas unidas por el futuro – ASOVIFU del municipio de Villavicencio, Meta(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Maestría en Economía Solidaria para el Desarrollo Territorial, Bucaramanga, 2022-10-19) Farfán Tiuso, Cristián Iván; Rivillas Hernández, Javier Ernesto; Torra Sánchez, Javier; Hernández Pineda, AlexanderThe objective of this monograph is to design the socio-business educational project (PESEM) of the VÍCTIMAS UNIDAS POR EL FUTURO ASSOCIATION – hereinafter ASOVIFU – for the improvement of the processes and procedures of the organization and the satisfaction of the needs and interests of its members. associates, their families and interest groups, efficiently and in pursuit of social and economic well-being; In addition to characterizing ASOVIFU associates, facilitating the collection of statistical and qualitative information on the structure, composition and functioning of the organization, which will allow the implementation of the DOFA matrix for the identification of particular needs for training, education, promotion and technical assistance and in this way design a socio-business educational project (PESEM). The main hypothesis of the research is Can the ASOVIFU Association, through the design of a socio-business educational project (PESEM), improve the processes and procedures of the organization and satisfy the needs and interests of its associates, their families and groups of interest, efficiently and in pursuit of social and economic well-being? The research process began with a search for information on the state of the art that was focused on the collection of documents that would allow establishing a type of characterization of the ASOVIFU and the subject of study around the solidarity and associative economy. Most of the chosen studies were related by the analysis of the solidarity economy and the victims' organizations, since on these it is intended to raise the relevant and necessary characteristics of ASOVIFU in order to fully comply with the object of study proposed here. Likewise, the degree works or monographs aligned to the research were collected. As for the techniques planned within the investigation, in addition to the collection of first-hand academic material, the use of quantitative methods, data tables, graphs and the use of statistics that allow and contribute to explaining the phenomenon raised and the research presented. The research question is answered through a qualitative exploration, which was carried out using a semi-structured interview with representatives of the ASOVIFU Victims Association. Likewise, by means of the quantitative method, the processing of data obtained through an advanced survey of the members of ASOVIFU was carried out.
- ÍtemExperiencia piloto modelo para mejorar la gestión de riesgos laborales en cooperativas (MIPYMES) del sector rural(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Maestría en Economía Solidaria para el Desarrollo Territorial, Bucaramanga, 2021) Puerto Ochoa, Martín Emilio; Hernández Pineda, Alexander; Naranjo Muñoz, OmarNowadays, the micro and small cooperatives of the Colombian countryside face many challenges related to occupational risks prevention. Taking this into account, this work describes the development of a pilot experience in a representative rural cooperative. We hope these results may serve as a replicable model in other solidarity economy organizations facing similar problems. The main objective of this work was to improve the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system of said cooperative. We first did a diagnosis which was used to design an improvement plan. Afterwards, next, We implemented the first phase of this plan which was the organization and the starting up of the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system. Finally, We evaluated the results of this implementation, as well as the overall work and We proposed recommendations for future replications. While doing the pilot experiment we could identify the problems these kinds of organizations are facing, regarding the Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system, and how improvements could be made. Among the recommendations offered can be highlighted; the possibility of establishing cooperation mechanisms between universities and cooperatives, especially that related to the creation of university occupational risk clinics, a figure established and permitted in the pertinent regulation. On the other hand, the establishment of strategic alliances between the solidarity economy organizations themselves, and of these with the labor risk administrators (ARL), entities that have the obligation to offer support and training to affiliated companies, especially those Due to their size and location, they do not have the resources to adequately carry out the process, nor do they have access to specialized advice.
- ÍtemContexto y desafíos del cooperativismo en el departamento de Putumayo(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Maestría en Economía Solidaria para el Desarrollo Territorial, Bucaramanga, 2022-02-15) Flórez Oliva, Leidy Yamile; Rua Castañeda, SohelyIn this century, cooperatives play very essential role because they contribute to meeting the objectives of sustainable development, serving as a mechanism to reduce the poverty gaps in the world. Thus, cooperatives from their different activities collectively pursue goods and services to meet the needs of housing, transportation, education, generation of decent employment, savings and financing. Putumayo is a territory with a high indicator of vulnerability and a very low indicator of education. This is why this project has focused on providing a context of the ——-sector ——in order to make it visible to local, national and international unions. In addition, it also provides awareness to the governmental entities of their contribution to the development of the territory. By doing so, it generates awareness of the importance of its promotion and strengthening through the implementation and execution of plans and programs that guarantee the sustainability of the organizations. Therefore, reaching levels of development not only at local, but national and international level; this is a factor that can be favored by the geographical location of the Putumayo department, which can become a strategic point for international business from the cooperative projection
- ÍtemRevisión Literaria sobre pobreza, mercado laboral e innovación en el sector rural(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Administrativas, Programa de Economía, Bogotá., 2022-01-28) Mendoza Simbaqueba, Xiomara Jazmín; Llanez Anaya, Helmer Fernando
- ÍtemFortalecimiento y consolidación social y empresarial de la asociación de mujeres cafeteras del occidente del Huila ASMUCAOCC(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Maestría en Economía Solidaria para el Desarrollo Territorial, Bucaramanga, 2022-01-21) Torrente Castro, WillianThe intervention project seeks to build, in a participatory manner, the process of strengthening and consolidation of the Association of Coffee Growers of the West of Huila (ASMUCAOCC), providing the application of the My.Coop Colombia methodology, from the identification of the improvement needs in its social and business management. ASMUCAOCC is a solidarity economy organization that brings together 269 women coffee growers committed to improving their quality of life from the social and solidarity associative work undertaken from the production and marketing of coffee, as a differentiating product in the farm systems of their associated. For the development of the project, the My.Coop Colombia methodology was applied, which facilitates the improvement of socio-business management in solidarity economy organizations, based on the characterization of the processes carried out by ASMUCAOCC and the results in its social and management management. business, and then plan the implementation of the training and advisory sessions and carry out monitoring and evaluation. The methodology applies four (4) modules with essential elements that tend to improve the management of solidarity economy organizations. its strengthening and consolidation. It is evident that ASMUCAOCC, based on social and business management, has achieved optimal levels of development, placing it in a degree of strengthening and consolidation such that it works with criteria of profitability, efficiency and productivity (social and business), achieving recognition, positioning, autonomy, independence and sustainability in its sector, at the level of its associates and the community, all supported by principles and purposes identified for solidarity economy organizations.