Mostrando1 - 10 de 53
- ÍtemUniversidad inteligente una mirada desde la adopción de tecnologías emergentes(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Software, Medellín y Envigado, 2022-11-15) Rico-Bautista, Dewar; Guerrero, Cesar D.; Collazos, Cesar A.; Maestre Góngora, Gina Paola; Sánchez-Velásquez, Maria Camila; Medina-Cárdenas, Yurley ConstanzaSociety is constantly evolving; innovation, technology and learning are key factors in generating more effective and efficient processes and learning are key factors that make it possible to generate more effective and automated processes in all areas of an organization. automated processes in all areas of an organization. New advances offer great opportunities to develop new and better learning environments in order to break down the educational barriers to break down existing educational barriers. The term smart university is a totally innovative concept, as it promotes the creation of good educational practices, with the of good educational practices, having as a fundamental premise the use of intelligent technologies to improve processes. The adoption of technology in educational institutions is promising, but, at the same time, it assumes a challenge, since it challenges traditional traditional educational practices that are consolidated and executed by teachers today. In spite of the constant challenge, more and more institutions are deciding to start using this type of tools that not only facilitate tools that facilitate learning not only inside the classroom, but also outside of it classroom, but also outside the classroom. In general, when we talk about a smart university, we are not only talking about the not only refers to the education provided, but also emphasizes an institution capable of collecting institution capable of collecting information by means of technologies, thus facilitating decision-making, in this way, facilitating decision making in all areas, from knowledge to administrative, to administrative areas.
- ÍtemDiseño de un esquema de seguridad perimetral a plataformas de servicio de telefonía IP a nivel interno y externo de red(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Gestión de Tecnologías de la Información, Bucaramanga, 2022-05) Serrano Hernandez, Luis Giovani; Alvarado Jaimes, Ricardo; Arias Quintero, Pedro AlbertoTechnological advances are gigantic and change day by day and not having an adequate parameterization leaves us very adrift, for this reason the project has focused on 2 international standards of the ISO (International Organization for Standardization) such as the 27001 System of Information Security Management, and 31000 Risk and Security Management that will serve as a guide for this entire implementation process. Throughout this process, an analysis of the risks, their causes, their treatment and to which a value will be implanted will be carried out, based on the fact that no level or control over the service has been implemented, in the same way plans of action seeking to treat it in the most appropriate and organized way for each of the items, all covered by some Strategic Objectives of the ISO 27001 standard. This document allows for an investigative and management support guide for the applicability of good practices in 3 test environments where it is possible to identify risks of: • Service published at the WAN (Wide Area Network) level. • Service posted behind a perimeter team • Service at LAN Network level (Local Area Networks)
- ÍtemDiseño de sistema de monitoreo en tiempo real para la protección ambiental y promoción turística, en el complejo Cenagoso de Zapatosa(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Gestión de Tecnologías de la Información, Bucaramanga, 2022-10-20) Gil Carmona, Camilo Alfonso; Martinez Florez, Carlos Alfonso; Chajín Ortiz, VeronicaThis project focuses on the design of an observation and preservation buoy of the shoesa ciénaga declared as Ramsar, using IT tools, the buoy will allow constant and real -stated studies of the Ciénaga state to help biologists and relevant authorities to Make the most successful decisions that allow you to preserve this good for a long time. The proposal is to develop a device very similar to the beacons found in the beaches, and large water extensions that are equipped with cameras, sensors, telecommunications equipment and photovoltaic energy equipment that can supply the electrical consumption of the equipment with that of receiving The data taken from the Ciénaga de Shoesa, data that will be transmitted by means of a data network designed with a arrihed antenna where telecommunications equipment, photovoltaic equipment will be found to receive the data captured by the beacon wirelessly and then be sent via via Fiber optics to the monitoring center where we will find computer equipment and screens where the people in charge will observe the images and data sent from the beacon. In the computer equipment they will have software that will allow the information to be saved in a database so that the experts later interpret this information in order to preserve the shoe swamp in their best conditions and if they find any alteration in one of the parameters , can take corrective measures on time. It will also have a website which will allow you to see catches of the Ciénaga Fund taken by this device, allowing potential to know in advance the wonders of the Ciénaga.
- ÍtemGuía de procesos de negocio soportados en las TIC para una entidad del sector de las industrias culturales y creativas. Caso de estudio: Corporación Artística Gustavo Gómez Ardila(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Gestión de Tecnologías de la Información, Bucaramanga, 2022-10-19) Silva Ortega, Elida Rosa; Tena Figueroa, Jonathan Stick; Chajín, Verónica; Arias Quintero, Pedro
- ÍtemSistema de control de manufactura y gestión de producción del bocadillo (bocata) por medio de un proceso de automatización e instrumentación industrial(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Gestión de Tecnologías de la Información, Bucaramanga, 2022-03) Vargas Ortega, Gilberto Andres; Angarita Reina, Fredy; Arias Quintero, Pedro AlbertoIn Colombia, industries have grown considerably, together with the appearance of new technologies that can be used to deliver ICT-based solutions to maintain administrative and industrial control. These companies, which in most cases belong to the private sector, try to use these new technologies for their production. However, a latent problem is the lack of technology in industrial and administrative processes, which meets the requirements of companies, since the technology currently used by companies is not state-of-the-art tools that allow delivering solutions to companies. administrative and process problems. This study is where the question is generated: How to Design a manufacturing control system and production management of the sandwich (sandwich) through a process of automation and industrial instrumentation as IT project management, for the times and quantity of products under quality standards? In order to solve this question, it is necessary to generate an investigation or study that allows us to obtain the necessary data to develop this project; In the same way, through this project, an analysis will be carried out that will allow the recognition of industrial problems and inconveniences in which a setback is demonstrated in the processes, generating economic and quality losses; With these data, it will be possible to develop an instrument that allows the design of models to provide adequate solutions to the problems encountered
- ÍtemHerramienta para el análisis de datos de permanencia en el programa de Medicina de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Villavicencio, 2022(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Posgrados, Maestría en Gestión de Tecnologías de la Información, Bucaramanga, 2022-09) Ramírez Mora, María Paula; Pineda Rodríguez, Lida Viviana; Chajín Ortíz, Verónica; Arias Quintero, Pedro Alberto; Duarte Pabón, NancyThe Higher Education Institutions (IES) of Colombia face the phenomenon of desertion, which due to the COVID-19 pandemic, has become a more complex process, they are making great efforts to generate permanence strategies for their students, the evidence indicates that university dropout is a global phenomenon with economic, academic, social, personal and professional implications and setbacks. Institutional, academic, personal and economic strategies are needed in order to strengthen permanence, and also develop action plans or projects that promote solutions in accordance with institutional dynamics and student behavior based on the four factors. The object of the research presented in this document is the use of a tool that allows data analysis in conjunction with Warehouse-type database strategies and presentation of results in real time in tools such as Power Bi, with the purpose cleaning of the information contained in the reports of the Oracle People Soft system of the students of the Medicine program of the Villavicencio campus of the Cooperative University of Colombia, to carry out a subsequent intelligent analysis of the data, monitoring in real time the phenomenon of student desertion, quickly presenting indicators and early warnings that can support the institutional information system and the U-retention program, in order to apply timely and pertinent retention strategies according to the cases and thus mitigate the phenomenon of desertion in our institution.
- ÍtemMetodología para la Gestión de Riesgos Aplicada a los Procesos de Desarrollo de Software en PYMES(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Gestión de Tecnologías de la Información, Bucaramanga, 2022-02) Avila Ruiz, Jose Francisco; Jara Guarnizo, Pedro Alfonso; Acevedo Marin, Eder AlonsoThe objective of this research is to generate a methodology for risk management, applied to software development processes in SMEs, the above with the purpose of being more specific and grounded at the time of applying a possible vulnerability present in the creation or development of the software, the proposed methodology is simple and easy to understand. For the creation of the corresponding model, the Magerit, COBIT and ISO 27001 and 31000 methodologies were taken as reference. The aforementioned methodology is focused on software development processes, contemplating the steps of implementation, classification, analysis, evaluation, assessment, as well as administration or risk management policies, to clearly identify them, in order to take action in a timely manner, carrying out immediate, necessary and sufficient controls, which allow mitigating, transferring or accepting the risks of the process developmental.
- ÍtemGuía de requerimientos para el desarrollo de software como herramienta de apoyo en terapias de rehabilitación auditivo verbal en pacientes de primera infancia con hipoacusia y ayudas auditivas.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Maestría en Gestión de Tecnologías de la Información, Bucaramanga, 2022-07-15) Bastidas Ortega, Harold Ferney; Angarita Reina, Fredy; Arias Quintero, Pedro AlbertoThis document proposes a guide of requirements for software development under scrum methodology where the Product Backlog is presented as results, allowing programmers the ease of developing software that serves as support in audio-verbal rehabilitation therapies in children diagnosed with hearing loss and who have hearing aids.
- ÍtemDiseño de una metodología TI para la divulgación de los principios institucionales en un proceso de acreditación del programa académico Trabajo Social en la Universidad Mariana(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Maestría en Gestión de Tecnologías de Información, Bucaramanga, 2022-07-14) Narváez Burbano, Guillermo Augusto; Martinez, Andrea Cristina; Arias Quintero, Pedro AlbertoThis document presents the processes and results obtained after designing and evaluating an IT methodology in the form of a video game for the transmission of institutional information of an academic program in a University among its students and teachers; data such as principles, values, mission, vision and locations. This in response to needs presented by the accreditation processes of higher education academic programs. The IT methodology emerges considering a diagnosis of the academic program based on the guidelines for accreditation in high quality, and the needs and problems encountered are taken to an analysis through the Logical Framework Methodology, with which it is possible to clearly define a possible solution, in this case the design of a video game that its prototype applied and evaluated by the actors of the academic program allows to know the results presented in this report.
- ÍtemEstrategia de adopción de gestión del cambio organizacional en las dependencias de la Alcaldía municipal de Neiva-Huila, al desarrollar transferencia tecnológica desde la Secretaría de TIC(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Maestría en Gestión de Tecnologías de Información, Bucaramanga, 2022-07-21) Montero Quintero, Lina Paola; Cuellar Roso, Carlos Andres; Rojas Adames, Luis Alberto; Angarita Reina, Fredy; Beltrán, Germán YobanyThis research raises the importance of change management and organizational innovation in the different Secretariats of the Neiva Mayor's Office and the relevance today for the fulfillment of strategic and mission objectives. For this reason, it proposes to develop a receptive culture from senior management and management based on the design of a technological and human level strategy that improves the entity's organizational processes and relationships, in response to the need to be constantly updated and growth for the benefit of the community. The objective of the study is to design a strategy for the adoption of organizational change management in the Departments of the Municipal Mayor's Office of Neiva-Huila, taking into account information technologies; therefore, from the mixed approach and the descriptive design proposed by Hernández et al. (2014), a series of both analysis and design actions are carried out on a sample of 353 employees; so the results focus on the recognition of the organizational structure, the pertinent analysis of the surveys carried out for the identification and determination of the attitude to change; thus the development of a positive management strategy proposal related to ICT.