URI permanente para esta colección
- ÍtemBuscando un espacio social Historia de vida de Eva y Joaquín Posicionamiento social del cannabis para uso medicinal(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Sociología, Bogotá., 2017) Sánchez Mosquera, Paula Fernanda; Montoya González, Andrea Rafaela; Mayorga Castillo, MarinaIn spite of the predominance of hegemonic thought, currents have emerged in the world that break out of the Western mold. out of the mold set by the West; this is the case of some social groups that are in charge of manufacturing, distributing and selling This is the case of some social groups that are in charge of manufacturing, distributing and selling medicines made with the cannabis plant. This is the case of some social groups that manufacture, distribute and sell medicines made with the cannabis plant. is a reality that, although Colombia is no stranger to, it has not been sufficiently addressed. In the last decade, the emergence of these social groups has become more and more frequent and they have been and they have struggled in search of a position and for their social recognition. social recognition that also defend the right to health and the free development of the personality. One of the studies on this problem is the one carried out in the city of Bogota, which evidences this problem. This problem is evidenced by the master's degree work carried out by Borda (2017) on the District Cannabis Movement. Cannabico Distrital, which shows as one of its findings, the confusion that represents the laws for all those who identify with the practices carried out around Cannabis, However, these social groups are in a constant adaptation to the legal approaches, this, in their eagerness to legal approaches, this, in their eagerness to be recognized in the legality. For this reason, and based on the lack of studies on these social groups, it is important to seek a re-signification of the social groups. to seek a re-signification of the social groups that work with Cannabis for medicinal purposes, and to highlight their work and to highlight their work in rescuing Andean thought in defense of minorities that resist a capitalist hegemony. capitalist hegemony. This can be achieved by allowing them to express in their own voices their experiences, their social experiences, their feelings and attitudes and all that shapes their life history and configures their identity. their life history and shapes their subjectivized identity. !6 At present, studies on identity and life histories constitute a significant and innovative field within the social sciences. and innovative field within the social sciences. This type of research has led microsociology to microsociology to take into account phenomena that macrosociology had not contemplated, since it did not address not approaching social facts from the subjectivity of the individual. This type of social phenomena originate within the institutional decentralization that comes with globalization, which in turn determines new contingency scenarios, new contingency scenarios where the individual and collective actions of the actors are defined and preconfigured. individual and collective actions of the actors are defined and preconfigured. Thus, within this type of social science studies, the purpose of this research is to examine the significant social the purpose of this research is to examine the significant social experiences of the actors, in order to understand how they construct their identities and which how they construct their identity and what are its dimensions, in this period of postmodernity, characterized by a series of contingencies in which actors must make decisions and adapt to globalization. to globalization. This leads us to pose as a research question: How do the subjects in this period construct their identity and what are its dimensions? how do the subjects in this historical period, postmodernity, construct their social identity? that will be answered throughout this work. The methodology used in this research follows a qualitative approach which conceives the actors as subjects who conceives the actors as subjects who create and recreate their meanings from their experiences, within a given social context. In addition, language is considered as the creator of symbols from which symbols, from which the subjects structure the discourse with which they narrate their experiences. With these considerations, the qualitative, interpretative and constructivist approach is adopted for the research. constructivist, i.e., emergent, approach, which follows a path of progressive discovery and uses as a method of research the and life history is used as a research method, which in turn is part of the biographical narrative approach. of the biographical narrative approach !7 The theoretical concepts used as a reference for the analysis and interpretation of the data were based on the work of four authors Alberto Melucci and Francois Dubet, from whom we took the concept of Collective Identity. of Collective Identity; these theorists say that the cultural episodes and the internalization of norms and symbols of norms and symbols represent a fundamental aspect of identity. We also take up the theory of the sociologist Danilo Martuccelli, who, in his proposals, emphasizes singularization as a decisive axis in the construction of identity. as a decisive axis in the construction of identity. work done by Boaventura de Sousa Santos, who is decisive in understanding the vindication of the the vindication of knowledge and the struggle for its social recognition. The group investigated in the elaboration of this work is the AgroViva organization, which was born approximately ten years ago in the city of Bogota, and since then it has been dedicated to the the production of medicines extracted from Cannabis. In the development of their work as an organization organization has brought to market products such as ointments, drops and extracts, among other medicinal products. medicinal products. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- ÍtemPedagogía de las emociones "un recorrido por la emocionalidad de los pasillos del FALOSI".(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Especialización en Docencia Universitaria, Bogotá, 2021-11-11) Monsalve Burgos, Duvan Steven; Lopez Pita, ElizabethIn the Fabio Lozano Simonelli school, a problem is generated that has transcended in recent years, and it is the concern of the high dropout rate in high school, but the highest rates are in grades 6 and 7. Establishing the mode and the mean we can find that many of the factors that are implicit in this problem are due to socio-emotional factors of the environment, family situations, personal repercussions and child labour. Due to the above, we have developed some pedagogical strategies to address the main need that is experienced, these are the spaces where the student will expose their experience and their expectations, for this we will take into account what is related to the pedagogy for emotions, it is not intervention in them , we seek to generate an impact of trust and reflection in the different students, highlighting their role as participating and active subjects of a society, family and school nucleus.
- ÍtemEstudio de factibilidad para la propuesta de implementación del departamento comercial y su estructura organizacional de la compañía B&A Consultores Ltda.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Economía, Bogotá, 2011) Rodríguez Muñoz, Lilibeth; Sandino Olíer, Ricardo; Cárdenas Giraldo, JohnnyThe purpose of this degree work was to generate a proposal for the creation of a commercial department company B&A Consultores Ltda., with the aim of optimize its human resources and direct all efforts to the growth of the organization through the standardization of its processes, especially sales. For To fulfill this objective, an analysis of the internal situation of the company was carried out, conducting a semi-structured interview as a data collection technique, which allowed to make the SWOT matrix of the organization. In addition, an external study was carried out of the services sector to which the company belongs, through a documentary analysis of investigations carried out by the Bogotá Chamber of Commerce, the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism, in order to collect information on detailed figures of global growth and growth of the services sector, which allowed a clear specification demand, identify direct and indirect competitors and localize the participation in the company's current market. Together with this, a new organic structure is proposed for the company B&A Consultores Ltda., With the aim of including a commercial department that helps the internal organization and the fulfillment of the company's objectives. It was also carried out the financial analysis of the company in order to assess the current financial picture of the company and be able to provide an objective concept obtained through vertical analysis, horizontal and the observation of the absolute variations and indicators of the same. In addition To budget the company's income, a sales projection was made based on the Least squares method to budget the operating income of the next five years. Finally, the market strategy that will allow the initiation of the company in the private sector.
- ÍtemAnálisis del cambio e impacto del nuevo sistema integrado de transporte público, SITP, de Bogotá sobre los ciudadanos usuarios(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Sociologia, Bogotá, 2019-11-28) Tiboche Verona, Edwin Javier; Santana González, Carlos OrlandoIn Colombia, the State financed the mobility policy for its cities, from an organization called CONPES (National Council of Economic and Social Policy). However, the daily experience in the city of Bogotá, the experience for the citizen users, allows us to understand the problem and the need to improve the public transport offer that affects their quality of life, a cause of low frequency and absence of the zonal service in all the peripheries of the city. This study analyzes a case of deactivation of a traditional route of public collective transport (TPC), which is examined from the change of a route that records 64 kilometers from the south to the northwest of the city, replacing 13 routes of the SITP. Finally, the investigation allowed me to observe what was hidden from the operation of the SITP system in Bogotá; discovering how user citizens solve this problem, assuming an extra cost by paying illegal transportation in the peripheries, to reach the main avenues where the portals and TransMilenio stations are located.
- Ítem“Participación Ciudadana. Resolución de Conflictos en el Municipio de Icononzo"(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Sociología, Bogotá, 2020-02-18) Cucunubá Malagón, Luz Ángela; Quiñones Useche, Anika JoaquinaThis research work is carried out in a citadel built by FARC ex-combatants, who arrived at the site in November 2016, in compliance with the provisions contained in the Final Agreement for a Stable and Lasting Peace. There, these people have carried out an arduous task of construction of buildings, which is still in the process of completion. Additionally, they are organized in a communitarian, cooperative and participatory manner, based on the idiosyncrasies that developed during five decades of struggle. In this process, the analysis of the 2016-2019 Development Plan "Icononzo Corrects the Way" was carried out as a first step, to identify public policies aimed at the area of security and coex-istence, and the resolution of conflicts; as well as, an investigation within the communities, in order to understand the scope that the whole process has had in the municipality; which consists initially in the study of the concepts relevant to the peace process and the administrative process-es of the municipality, taking into account the social, economic, political and cultural factors that would affect the effective process of reintegration, reconcilement and development, and the way justice works in this context. Likewise, it was necessary to carry out a field work, which allowed to identify all these factors in a precise way, through dialogue to the different populations, to the leaders that manage the re-spective processes and procedures, as well as the study of the environment in the which develops the whole process of reintegration, reconciliation and development of these communities Once conducting an analysis, ¿what would continue in the in the Communities of the Icononzo Municipality in the development of peace after 2016?, with respect to peace, justice, equity, co-existence, respect and role the la community, sharing its territory with former FARC combatants. In order to take into account: 2 of these agreements, citizen participation in essential for the de-mobilized o work and study in solution of their differences with the dialogue, the word. Listen-ing, and is achieved through the Administrators of Justice in Equity
- ÍtemInforme técnico enfocado en la educación municipio de Melgar(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Sociología, Bogotá, 2019-06-10) Ardila Beltrán, José Miguel; Olaya Cifuentes, Dolis; Reyes Reyes, Gabriel Guillermo; Ferreira Santos, Hernando JoséThis document is a technical report focused on the issue of education in the municipality of Melgar, Tolima. Its purpose is to provide information on current educational policies and how they promote development, preservation of the environment and cultural identity in the region. For this reason, the concepts of development, sustainable development, heritage and cultural identity are defined from the perspective of contemporary sociology; it examines how they have progressed and have been promoted from the governmental point of view and from the testimonies of three interviewees, inhabitants of the third age of the region; it continues with the revision of the development planning that the local administration has adopted since 2015 and projects until 2030 with a focus on socioeconomic development and sustainable development, in later showing what has been achieved in this aspect, focusing on the education level. It is concluded that, due to the condition of municipality of recreation and tourism, the educational perspective should be focused on the entrepreneurship and development of tourism, agro-tourism, extreme sports and eco-tourism, as well as popular education for the maintenance of oral and intangible heritage, all this in order for the municipality to be in constant development.
- ÍtemDesarrollo local del municipio de Melgar a partir de la recuperación de la memoria histórica como pilar de la construcción y preservación del patrimonio cultural y natural(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Sociología, Bogotá, 2019) Soler Cardozo, Nestor; Cajamarca Guiza, Julieth Xiomara; Santana González, Carlos OrlandoThis report about the model of tourism development in the municipality of Melgar aims to give a look through the historical construction and the social fabric of the community. Characterizing the direct affectations in the population and their insiddency in the process of construction of their identities, touching the sense of appropriation between their habitants and the territory; proposing sustainable alternatives for the improvement of this process
- ÍtemMelgar, sitio turístico en búsqueda de su identidad(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Sociología, Bogotá, 2019-06-10) Gallo Santana, Ana Carolina; Solano Sanchez, Sandra Stella; Sabogal, AnaThis document establishes the dynamics, changes and impacts that led the economic development in the cultural field of the population of Melgar, located in the department of Tolima. To achieve this document, we started with a theoretical approach, which was articulated through field experience, focusing on the relationships between culture, identity and heritage, from the economic model. From the economic point of view, it is based on the premise that money obeys the dynamics of accumulation of goods that would allow it to reach productivity and market competitiveness indexes, but generating a crisis of recognition of the population and disconnected from the human being in the cultural development. Aspects that limit the identity of a population because they allow me to detach myself from the social sphere due to the urgency to comply with the mediatic needs of tourism, without preserving their identity as cultural heritage, blurring the clarity of being recognized as Melgarense. A new approach to tourism development is sought where its inhabitants, entrepreneurs and institutions are involved, to promote reasonable tourism that generates economic sustainability but above all in the quest to recognize their identity, to seek their appropriation of space.
- ÍtemInforme técnico de la propuesta democrática basada en la educación para el desarrollo sostenible de niños, niñas y adolescentes vinculados en el proceso de reinserción a la sociedad de la Zona Veredal Icononzo, Tolima año 2017-2018(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Sociología, Bogotá., 2019-06-10) Poveda Martínez., Flor Alba; Santana, Orlando
- ÍtemDesarrollo, patrimonio e identidad(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales,Sociología, Bogotá, 2019-09-10) Villamizar González, Jorge Humberto; González, Carlos Humberto; Florez Palacios, Edilson Alejandro; Rodriguez Gutierrez, Luis Enrique