Mostrando1 - 10 de 25
- ÍtemEstrategia psicopedagógica para el cambio de falsas creencias sobre el abuso sexual infantil, en padres de familia de Samaniego (Nariño), Inírida (Guainía) y Valledupar (Cesar) Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Desarrollo integral de Niños y Adolescentes, Santa Marta, 2022-09-29) Betancourth Riveros, Carol Viviana; Tovar Caballero, Yajaira María; Ibarra Rosero, Rubén Camilo; Castro Melo, GreysSexual abuse is one of the worst forms of violence with very diverse psychological effects and that shows an alarming frequency in Colombia, especially against children and adolescents; Finally, there is an urgent need to demonstrate the effects of preventive programs where parents are involved. The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effect of a psychopedagogical strategy that modifies beliefs about child sexual abuse, in parents of the Paujil neighborhood, in Puerto Inírida, the El Carmen neighborhood, in Valledupar and the Cartagena district in Samaniego, Colombia. For this purpose, a quasi-experimental design study was carried out with pre- and post-intervention measurements, with a control group and an experimental group that underwent an intervention with a strategy based on social-cognitive theory and the interpersonal support model. -Social. 109 parents participated and were distributed in the two groups. The ISCASI-P was applied to measure beliefs against the ASI. The non-parametric tests indicate that the experimental group significantly reduced the score in the post-intervention measurement compared to the pre-intervention (Z=-6.918, p<.001); likewise, in the post-intervention measurement there was a statistically significant difference between the experimental group and the control group (U=725.5, p<.001). This finding is replicated when analyzing the data for each city/municipality separately, as well as in the score of each of the three dimensions of the ISCASI-P. It is concluded that the strategy was effective in reducing false beliefs and myths about child sexual abuse in parents; The implications of the results, the comparison with the investigation of antecedent studies and possible directions in investigation in prevention of the ASI are reflected on.
- ÍtemEfecto de un programa de educomunicación en los niveles de impulsividad cognitiva, motora y no planeada en adolescentes de 17 a 19 años, de la carrera de Psicología de la Universidad Católica Luis Amigó - sede Apartadó Antioquia.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Proyectos para el Desarrollo Integral de Niños, Niñas y Adolescentes, Santa Marta, 2022-09-27) Suárez Mira, Gustavo Adolfo; Álvarez Idarraga, Nelly Johana; Pérez Correa, Kethy LuzThe objective of this study is to highlight the feasibility of the use of educommunication in the reflection of cognitive, motor, and unplanned impulsive behavior. What is revealed is the result of a pedagogical intervention that sought to design an educommunicative program through Problem-Based Learning. The methodology is based on a sequential explanatory study, developed through a mixed approach and a descriptive method. As a result of the analysis, effectiveness is manifested in the behavioral reflection and appropriation of the educommunicative strategies exposed in the investigative spaces that involved the interests, the social realities, and the tangible affections of the learners. It is concluded that the use of educommunication promotes self-regulation, helps the development of social skills, and encourages assertive decision-making. Finally, it is important to mention that the emotional elements are an essential factor during reflection processes, therefore, it is relevant to offer a safety and comfortable environment to the learners.
- ÍtemProtocolo para la implementación de un programa de educación en estilos de vida saludable en niños de 0 a 5 años en condición de normo, sobre e infra peso(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Desarrollo Integral en niños, niñas y adolescentes, Santa Marta, 2021-09-10) Castro Solis, Rosmery; Arregocés Orellano, Katherine Dayana; Pérez Correa, Kethy LuzThe objective of this project was to design a protocol for the implementation of an education program in healthy lifestyles, based on the perception and nutritional care of children from 0 to 5 years old in normal, over and underweight conditions. Methodologically, it was developed as an investigation with a propositional approach and from a descriptive perspective, favoring literature reviews to elaborate the mechanisms for the implementation and evaluation of the education program in healthy lifestyles. In the results, a matrix was designed for the socio-demographic characterization of the population of children and / or caregivers, instruments were recovered for the measurement of the healthy lifestyles, a proposal of the intervention program and established the criteria for evaluating its implementation. It is concluded that this protocol provides elements for the measurement of interventions that are developed on the problem of childhood obesity and contributes by generating inputs for decision-making on new strategies to implement. Likewise, it becomes a reference for its application in various contexts and for discussions in academic communities.
- ÍtemPropuesta de modelo educativo flexible que contribuya a disminuir el trabajo infantil y la deserción escolar en los estudiantes de la vereda San Miguel del Distrito de Buenaventura(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Proyectos para el Desarrollo Integral de Niños y Adolescentes, Santa Marta, 2021-09-03) Zamora Hernandez, Kely Johana; Peñaranda Peña, Dina Luz; Castro Melo, Greys PatriciaThe San Miguel village of the Mayorquín river is located in the rural area of the Buenaventura District; It is a community where child labor is seen as a cultural practice that is transmitted from generation to generation, and it is necessary and indispensable to meet family and personal expenses. Hence the need to create a flexible education model to reduce child labor present in said community. To achieve the objectives of the research, three techniques were used: interview, observation and life stories with the consent of the parents. The foregoing showed that these rural families are deeply rooted in their customs, including child labor where School becomes a second option causing school dropouts. It is intended that these families see in education a possibility to get out of vulnerability and have new options based on knowledge.
- ÍtemPropuesta para promover buenas prácticas de crianza y prevenir el abandono de niños, niñas y adolescentes en contextos de vulnerabilidad social(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Psicología, Maestría en Proyectos para el Desarrollo Integral de Niños y Adolescentes, Santa Marta, 2021-07-29) Arboleda Rentería, Elvira Gisell; Rentería García, Ana Milena; Rentería García, Leydys Johana; Fernández Daza, MarthaThis document is an intervention proposal that seeks to promote good parenting practices and prevent the abandonment of children and adolescents aged 5 to 17 in contexts of social vulnerability. It has been enriched with the contributions of different research that serve as input to address the problem and the construction of new knowledge, allowing the attention of a latent situation that the homes of the region lived, because some parents or primary caregivers have ceased to fulfil their role as guarantor of rights, since the care and care of minors has been delegated to third parties or the same minor. The implementation of the proposal is proposed using social intervention techniques such as: interviews with parents, interviews with children, group orientation (workshops, talks) and individual care (home visits). The inputs of the different interventions will promote good breeding practices and prevent the abandonment of children and adolescents in situations of social vulnerability in addition to helping to strengthen family nuclei and thus the restoration of the rights of NNA.
- ÍtemCuestionario de madurez neuropsicológica infantil: un estudio piloto(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Psicología, Maestría en Desarrollo Integral del Niño y del Adolescente, Santa Marta, 2021-02-10) González Porto, Alberto; Fernández Daza, MarthaIntroduction. Neuropsychological maturity is a fundamental aspect for the detection and early intervention of learning difficulties. The Childhood Neuropsychological Maturity Questionnaire (CUMANIN) of Portellano, (2000) contributes to this purpose. The general objective of the present study is to carry out a pilot study of CUMANIN in the city of Santa Marta - Magdalena, Colombia. Among the objectives of this study are: 1. Identify the sociodemographic variables of the children that make up the sample. 2. Estimate the reliability of the Childhood Neuropsychological Maturity questionnaire (CUMANIN). 3. Establish the reliability of the subscales of the questionnaire. 4. Determine the correlation between the scales of the Childhood Neuropsychological Maturity Questionnaire (CUMANIN). Methodology: Psychometric, quantitative and transversal design. The sample of the study consisted of 60 children between the ages of three (3) and six (6), 25 male and 35 female children belonging to private schools in the city, to which the Childhood Neuropsychological Maturity Questionnaire which was revised some adjustments in semantic and cultural equivalence to the questionnaire reagents that required it according to expert judgment. Results: The ffindings in the study indicate that the CUMANIN has a high internal consistency and the reliability analysis (Cronbach) shows very similar coefficients in most of the scales. In addition, a relationship was observed between the neuropsychological development scales with correlation coefficients in the range 0.23
- ÍtemSujut wanne putchy sopuna sukuaipa tépichi je jimali la palabra como instrumento protector de los derechos en el plan de vida de niñas y adolescentes wayuu: propuesta metodológica para el abordaje integral con enfoque diferencial de los embarazos a temprana edad vs rito de paso encierro del pueblo wayuu(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Psicología, Maestría en Desarrollo Integral de Niños y Adolescentes, Santa Marta, 2021-02-06) Pedraza Martínez, Martha E.; Pérez Correa, Kethy LuzThe approach to promoting sexual and reproductive rights in indigenous communities, such as the Wayúu, must be adjusted to their worldview. This writing aims to propose an intervention plan to strengthen the life project of Wayúu girls and adolescents based on the appropriation of rights and prevention for protection; A review of normative and academic documentation pertinent to the approach of children and adolescents from indigenous communities is carried out from a qualitative perspective, based on grounded theory. Based on the analysis, an intervention is proposed that, among other elements, respects the use of orality, includes important actors for the Wayúu, such as the ouutsü or piache, and that also fits in with the ritual of preparation proper to that community, following the guidelines of a large part of the previous studies in Colombia and the world, in which interventions are proposed that respect the traditions and even welcome them within the same actions.
- ÍtemHabilidades sociales y promedio académico en adolescentes universitarios de ciencias administrativas, contables y comercio internacional(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Psicología, Maestría en Desarrollo Integral de Niños y Adolescentes, Santa Marta, 2016) Cantillo Guerrero, Enedys Sileth; Yaguna Guerra, Janeka Paola; Ferrel Ortega, Fernando Robert; Ferrel Ballestas, Lucía FernandaStay at the university of new students raises new challenges and behaviors related to their academic commitment and your social life, both novel and complex. Objective. This research aimed to study the relationship between the average scores obtained by college teenagers from a private university and social skills. Methodology. The population consisted of 908 students Programs Administration, Accounting and International Business, a private university of the Colombian Caribbean coast, from which a purposive sample of 100 students, corresponding to 9.1% of the population was taken, aged 15 to 21 years, mean 18.4 and DT 1.49, women (50%) and men (50%). They were administered the Social Skills Scale (EHS) of Gismero (2002), consisting of 33 items, validated for this study presenting p <0.05 and Cronbach alpha of .83. Academic Average was obtained from the database of the Office of Admissions of the participating institution. Statistical analysis was done using descriptive statistics, Spearman Rho coefficient for nonparametric correlations and chi square. Results. It was found that only 40% of Directors, 5% and 40% Trade Accounts have or exhibit good development of their social skills, but 38% have high average grades. Conclusions. Poorly developed social skills in most of the participants is evident, even if their grades are high. Only significant correlations between some social skills with gender and grade point average were found. Recommendations. Training Programs develop social skills among adolescents university entrants and new research.
- ÍtemRelación entre habilidades sociales y procrastinación en adolescentes escolares(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Psicología, Maestría en Desarrollo Integral de Niños y Adolescentes, Santa Marta, 2016) Torres Mercado, Acela Yuranis; Ferrel Ortega, Fernando Robert; Ferrel Ballestas, Lucía FernandaThe present research had as objective to study the levels of social skills and academic procrastination present in school adolescents, as well as to establish their relationships. This is a quantitative research, descriptive correlational and transectional design. The population consisted of 730 students from Grades 9, 10 and 11, from which an intentional nonprobabilistic sample of 188 students, aged 13 to 18 years, Mean of 15.82 years and Typical Deviation of 1,192 Years, belonging to a District Educational Institution of the District of Santa Marta, Colombia. Two instruments were applied: the Social Skills Scale (EHS) and the Academic Procrastination Scale (EPA). For the statistical analysis the Pearson parametric correlation coefficient was applied and for the relationship between variables the nonparametric Rho coefficient of Spearman was used. The results showed low levels of social skills in 66% of schoolchildren and in relation to procrastination, 43% did not clearly establish their goals, and 26% had a postponement behavior. No significant relationships were found between the overall EHS score and the Procrastination Sub-scales. It is concluded that the lack of social skills and the procrastination of the academic commitments of the students affect their performance and learning. It is recommended to apply programs for the development of social skills in the Educational Institution.
- ÍtemEntorno familiar y prácticas de crianza del menor trabajador del basurero de Riohacha(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Psicología, Maestría en Desarrollo Integral de Niños y Adolescentes, Santa Marta, 2016) Redondo Mendoza, Annabel; Pinto Pinto, Belquis Emilia; Zabarain Cogollo, SaraIn the city of Riohacha, capital of the department of La Guajira, it is observed that child labor proliferates every day in children of different ages executing economic activities in different sectors. This as a result of situations of extreme poverty and in many cases due to displacements, involved in a dysfunctional family dynamic that does not project to children the minimum elements of care and protection, therefore those under laboran is a vulnerable population with risks that affect their emotional, physical and social development, a situation that is most evident in families in slums and peripheral sectors.