Mostrando1 - 10 de 277
- ÍtemB-learning: opción pedagógica y tecnológica para un programa técnico profesional en servicio de policía(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá., 2022-11) Corredor Vargas, Viviana Melisa; Lagos Daza, Oscar Leonardo; Sánchez Castellanos, Magle VirginiaThe objective of this research was to establish the opinion of students, directors and teachers about the favorability of implementing the B-Learning Model as a complementary pedagogical option in the training program "Professional Technician in Police Services" at the National School of Carabineros "Alfonso López Pumarejo” de Facatativá, a model that consists of a mixed system (virtual and face-to-face), as a pedagogical strategy to provide a comprehensive support model. Under a descriptive design and with a quantitative-qualitative approach, three instruments were built and applied: A Likert-type measurement scale for active students, evaluated their opinion on academic factors of the program, level of satisfaction on infrastructure, learning and Opinion on virtuality and ICT , and favorability of the adoption of B-Learning; a checklist for directors of the program, evaluated: knowledge of documentary aspects and infrastructure; human resource development; academic aspects of the training process and assessment of the infrastructure available to incorporate B-Learning and an interview applied to teachers that qualitatively evaluated their opinion on the feasibility of implementing B-Learning. The information was analyzed descriptively/quantitatively, with the IBM SPSS Statistics software, and qualitatively using the MXQDA. It was found that students have a good level of knowledge of academic aspects, accept the methodology, pedagogical model, curriculum and value well the suitability of teachers, there is satisfaction about infrastructure and technological means, there is favorability towards adopting B-Learning. In managers there is documentary knowledge, they say they have adequate selection criteria and adequate training of teaching staff, however there are divided opinions about the efficiency of the level of connectivity to adopt a virtual model. The interview with teachers showed a favorable opinion to include B-Learning, suggesting the acquisition of a more robust technological infrastructure, with more efficient interconnection, as well as promoting teacher training.
- ÍtemLa ciudadanía digital en la primera infancia: estrategias para su formación(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2022-11-18) Morales Mantilla, Sandra Milena; Barreto Granada, Piedad LuciaThis qualitative and exploratory research is based on research methodologies with children and investigates the presence in the digital world of children from 4 to 5 years old in a kindergarten located in the city of Tuluá-Valle del Cauca. It proposes, from this, strategies to contribute to the formation of the digital citizen in early childhood. It is concluded that while it is true that children do not assume themselves as digital citizens and their level of digital literacy is merely instrumental: search for content with voice command for recreational purposes, they are present in the digital world and this corresponds to the habits of upbringing and family practices of digital content consumption. Children do not know their e-rights nor are they sufficiently aware of online risks; these have not been taught in kindergarten or in the family. However, we could not transfer the findings obtained to all children and contexts, these are indicative, the instruments designed can be worked with other children and the strategies proposed can be experienced by all, to the extent that they collect high quality resources, designed by prestigious institutions and organizations or authored by the researcher; some are focused on the training of families and teachers, and others are designed to work with children. Time and future research will be key to assess the impact of the proposed strategies and thus demonstrate that when children participate with their ideas and contributions on issues that concern them, these have a higher level of acceptance among their peers and amplify their learning potential, in this case in relation to their training as digital citizens.
- ÍtemPropuesta de un Proyecto Pedagógico Transversal para la adquisición de Competencias de Emprendimiento a través de un Ambiente Virtual de Aprendizaje (AVA) en los estudiantes de grado sexto de la I.E. Barrio San Nicolás de Medellín(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2022-10-25) Valencia Cifuentes, Carlos Giovany; Robayo Botiva, Diana MaríaThe Ministry of National Education and the national government have established teaching guidelines that favor the entrepreneurial potential of students. In the case of the I.E. Barrio San Nicolás in the city of Medellín, some actions have been taken in favor of its teaching, among them, recognizing the importance of entrepreneurship within the curriculum and isolated topics have been included in the curriculum of the area of technology and computer science, but this has not been enough, it is necessary, in addition to the above actions, a micro curriculum that guides teachers for their teaching, defining the skills that students need in the formation of an entrepreneurial mindset. Therefore, the need arises to rethink the actions implemented so far, in order to strengthen the teaching and acquisition of entrepreneurial skills in sixth grade students of the I.E. The first step then is to build and apply an instrument that seeks to identify aspects related to entrepreneurship and its teaching, adapted to teachers and students. The results of the instruments show the need to propose a transversal pedagogical project in entrepreneurship, mediated by a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and designed according to the ADDIE methodology (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluate) until the development phase, which will aim to contribute to the achievement of entrepreneurship competencies in sixth grade students of the I. E Barrio San Nicolás de Medellín, through the inclusion of pedagogical and methodological tools, ludic and didactic material and learning resources, through digital tools that will facilitate the achievement of the mentioned competences.
- ÍtemDiseño e implementación de una secuencia didáctica experimental para la enseñanza aprendizaje de conceptos de física, en estudiantes de media(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2023-01-20) Neira Timote, Jioni Augusto; Sánchez Castellanos, MagleThis thesis shows the results of the research carried out at the Colegio El Paraíso de Manuela Beltrán, in the town of Ciudad Bolívar in Bogotá, whose objective was to study the effects of using the application of a didactic sequence as a learning strategy through experimentation. in the laboratory for the area of Natural Sciences-Physics. The study had a quantitative approach, which was carried out with 66 students between tenth and eleventh grade, to whom the didactic sequence was applied through experiments using physics simulators as the axis of learning. Based on the objective and the results of the diagnostic instrument, a sequence was designed, which was developed in six sessions for each group and at the end, the evaluative instrument was applied again and with various statistical tests it was found that this sequence had a positive impact. in the aforementioned competencies because an increase in the scientific competencies to be evaluated is demonstrated, due to the fact that higher percentages per level were obtained in the three competencies. Thus, it is concluded that the incorporation of this type of methodologies, promotes in the students an improvement in the development of skills and competences of the natural sciences.
- ÍtemStorytelling y el aprendizaje invertido para el fortalecimiento de la salud mental en docentes dentro de la escuela en contextos de post pandemia por COVID 19(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2023) Hinestroza Vivero, Ever; Palacio Vasquez, Marta Lucia; Renteria Bustacara, Andrea Delfina; Sánchez Castellanos, MagleThis work found the need to analyze a current problem that was not taken as a priority at the beginning, because the main impact of COVID-19 was the indiscriminate death of human beings, however, the return to our new normality would bring consequences. that affect beyond the physical, these are latent in our psyche. The School was the place where there was the most a paradigm shift since it went from face-to-face to an abrupt virtuality that affected the teachers; We will treat as outlined objectives of describing aspects related to their mental health, analyzing the strategies of inverted learning and storytelling and integrating narratives and audiovisual aids of the active didactics mentioned above, with the purpose that the mental health of teachers prevails. in educational settings in times of post-pandemic caused by COVID 19; using a qualitative method, whose instrument is the interview and the focus is action research, which will provide enabling tools to help students return to the classroom and them personally as well.
- ÍtemEscuela formadora de líderes, para el fortalecimiento de las competencias socioemocionales, en los estudiantes de grado noveno y décimo, del colegio ciudad Chengdú I.E.D.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2023-02-01) Parra Garzón, Diego Alberto; Polo Cudris, Aída Yamile; Sánchez Vargas, Reinel; Sánchez Castellanos, Magle VirginiaEmotional education is a significant process of constant evolution in the integral transformation of life; therefore, nowadays, the development and strengthening of socioemotional competencies is promoted from different scenarios. This research was born from a visible need in the community of the Bolonia neighborhood in the locality of Usme, a vulnerable population strongly affected by social violence in the country. Taking into account this reference, the general objective is to develop a school for the formation of leaders in order to strengthen socioemotional competencies in ninth and tenth grade students of the I.E.D. Colegio Ciudad Chengdu. It is the only educational institution in the neighborhood and therefore it is the only state institution in this community; In this we applied the quasi-experimental research method, which allowed testing a causal hypothesis, with an independent variable, (socioemotional competences) and that through the applied instrument (Surveys), yields as a result, that 40.94% of the surveyed students, show that they lack strengthening socioemotional competences and that this result is framed as an opportunity, for the recognition of these competences in the life of adolescents and in the leadership that they exercise in their context. From the initial results, the challenge of guiding and strengthening these competencies begins, through the dynamics developed in the virtual academic space, where there are several audiovisual resources and synchronous learning spaces. At the end, the initial survey is applied again, which allows comparing the results, in which it is observed, the gap that began to close in this community of adolescents. With an average of 17.56% difference between the first and second survey.
- ÍtemPedagogía del agua diseño de estrategia de enseñanza para la educación ambiental integral de quinto grado del ciclo de primaria en las instituciones educativas(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2023-01-20) Cardona Ospina, Jairo Alberto; Cuero Galindo, Laura Liliana; Sánchez Castellanos, Magle VirginiaThe Pedagogy of Water is an educational strategy that seeks to bring to the school classroom the most important aspects of global warming and the climate crisis, using water as a symbol that represents nature for its potential as an immanent element in all forms of life on the planet; as a creative and transforming force on a large scale of all the ecosystems established in it, including humans. The pedagogical strategy is built through intervention in the school curriculum in the basic sciences of the 5th grade of primary education, presenting teachers with some examples of the possibilities of developing the contents of the subjects in a transversal way and under an approach that points out the importance of water in all aspects of life that are the object of study for the sciences. Also, with the collaboration of expert teachers who, in addition to their professional practice in the classroom, carry out educational actions in extracurricular spaces, and have the training, experience, and deep interest in promoting environmental issues from the scenarios in which they participate. as educators. The results of the research gathered the need and urgency of promoting a social ethic of caring for the planet from the education of the smallest, to prepare the new generations with the elements of judgment to demand environmental rights that guarantee the welfare and survival of humanity.
- ÍtemGamificación para el desarrollo de habilidades de inteligencia emocional en estudiantes de grado octavo de la Institución Educativa La Milagrosa.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2023-01-20) Ortiz Moreno, Marisabel; Sánchez Castellanos, Magle VirginiaThe development of emotional intelligence skills, today becomes a necessity, being an essential part of the mental and social health of human beings; as well as in a competition to face the challenges of life. The present investigation sought the development of emotional intelligence skills, in students of the La Milagrosa Educational Institution, in eighth grade, with a sample of 72 students, where difficulties were evidenced as a previous diagnosis obtained from the interview with the academic community. The strategy used as a teaching-learning medium was gamification, this being a useful tool that motivates learning, strengthens skills, improves group dynamics and creates significant learning (Oliva (2017), cited by: Valencia Cifuentes J. and Martínez Botero D. (2020) The research was carried out under a quantitative approach with a quasi-experimental design, in the following phases: first application of the evaluation instrument BarOn Emotional Intelligence Inventory Version for Young People, from which intelligence levels were obtained as a result low emotional levels for the variables interpersonal, intrapersonal, stress management and mood, and medium levels for the adaptability variable.In the second phase, the gamification strategy is created and implemented, from which significant results are obtained in the evaluations carried out by section.As the last phase, the BarOn Emotional Intelligence Inventory is applied again. sion for young people and the results are contrasted, where significant improvements are obtained in relation to the intrapersonal variable and mood, however, no changes are observed for the other variables, so the null hypothesis is verified, for the interpersonal variables , adaptability and stress management.
- ÍtemCoach blended learning para el fortalecimiento de competencias procedimentales en el desarrollo de software, en estudiantes de educación tecnológica.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2023-02-06) Gómez Guisao , David Alejandro; Lastra Salguero, Leonardo; Triana Mossos, MonicaThe current intervention project is to design an application B-Learning for the strengthening of procedural competencies in software. It is for the apprentices SENA that have finished the analysis technology and development of systems of information (ADSI). With the purpose to carry out a qualitative methodological design of research, and through the application of tools and techniques for the summary of the data, like the survey, it was allowed to end up obtaining a precise and concise diagnosis, to be able to define the most suitable teaching processes in the reinforcement of the procedural knowledge, in the software development for the managerial environment. Moreover, this project is designed as a requirement for the students of the Education Faculty who could opt for graduating with a master’s in education. In the same way, the project is supported and based on the pattern of the constructivist pedagogic where the student's dynamic and active participation is fundamental, for the appropriation of the knowledge outlined through the interaction with the technological tool Coach B - Learning. We must understand that the formation of the constructivist knowledge, should be bound with the development of pedagogic strategies, and active didacTIC that promote motivational processes of cooperative teaching and enterprising of the apprentices through the use of ICT tools. The application Coach B-Learning also searches for the student to interact in a participatory way with the whole inscribed community to the application. So that, learning is developed in a community way for strengthening the procedural knowledge, allowing the autonomous, autoregulated, creative, and integral formation of the students, for the consolidation of labor skills for the software development, in a cooperative and entrepreneurial way through the use of Education Tecnologi technology.
- ÍtemEl rol del docente y el aprendizaje de la lectura y escritura en grado primero: estrategia de atención pedagógica basada en la experiencia multisensorial.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2023) Barrios Sterling , Vivian Jesusa; Forero Garzón, Ivonne Geraldyn; Cuervo Botero, Gladiz RossanaThis pedagogical research has the general objective of promoting the reading and writing processes of 6 and 7-year-old boys and girls from Cafam School through a pedagogical strategy based on multisensory experience, taking into account the qualitative research paradigm, with a holistic approach and type of action research, guided by the following phases: diagnostic and observation phase where the collection of information is carried out through a survey of teachers and the initial conceptual and post-literacy interview with students; planning phase in which the activities to be carried out with minors are designed; action phase in which activities created for students are carried out linking the GEEMPA methodology and elements of sensory integration, and finally reflection phase in which the results and conclusions that arise from the implementation of the proposal raised are analysed.