Mostrando1 - 10 de 21
- ÍtemImplementación de las Tics como estrategia didáctica para generar aprendizajes significativos de acuerdo a la secuencia didáctica del área de naturalística para los niños y niñas del grado transición del gimnasio pedagógico Hadas y Duendes(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Especialización en Multimedia para la Docencia, Bogotá, 2018) Riveros Fagua, Maria Patricia; Osorio Londoño, Gladys
- ÍtemDiseño de herramienta software educativa con base en realidad aumentada y 3d, como estrategia pedagógica de apoyo al proceso de enseñanza-aprendizaje de las ciencias naturales en la I.E. valle de Tenza(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Maestría en Tecnologías de la Información y la Comunicación, Bucaramanga, 2021-01-15) Bernal Cano, Martha Milena; Arias Quintero, Pedro Alberto; Chajin, Veronica; Angarita Reina, FredyAt present, the innovation of the classes draws the attention of students, it is observed that the use of technological tools in educational institutions is minimal, therefore, the implementation of an educational tool, using the different technological instruments existing in the institution, where you can interact with cell phones, tablets, computers, among others, seeking to develop better skills in students, skills to interact with class topics focused on technological interaction, so that students are also interested in class activities and actively participate in its development. Also deploying in the Educational Institution advantages over the use of other means that allow practicing other learning techniques, reducing time and effort. Nowadays, technological tools have been a development and advance for the classroom, since they have provided instruments that both the teacher and the student have exploited to improve teaching and learning. How important it would be to take advantage of the availability of these, in educational institutions to innovate, offering students new methods and strategies in the contents of the subjects and in this case in technology and computing, using templates for the development of a computing tool educational in augmented reality, leading the institution, generating greater interest in the curricular content to students.
- ÍtemUso de la realidad aumentada como estrategia de aprendizaje para la enseñanza de las ciencias naturales(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Especialización en Docencia Universitaria, Bogotá, 2019) Lopez Pulido, Camilo Andres; Gonzalez Rodriguez, Luis Alejandro; Camelo Quintero, Yoan Alexander; Hormechea Jimenez, Karina del Carmen; Betancur Aguirre, Jorge ArmandoAugmented reality is one of the virtual tools, which is beginning to be used in classrooms as an alternative to support the learning processes of different areas of knowledge. The purpose of this study is to present the research documentary analysis that aims to explain whether the application of augmented reality as an emerging technology favors innovation and improves the teaching-learning processes of natural sciences. For the study, a total of 55 documents were taken into account, which were characterized and sorted into three categories augmented reality as an educational tool, education in natural sciences and virtual augmented reality for education in natural sciences, taking into account that two branches were taken: Chemistry and Biology, each of the categories and Documentary subcategories describing how they contribute to the object of the investigation and it could be concluded that augmented reality as an emerging technology is becoming a practical tool that improves the teaching-learning processes of natural sciences in a significant way and is a good alternative for transmit knowledge interactively.
- ÍtemDiseño web como recurso educativo digital para la enseñanza de la historia del conflicto armado en Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Especialización en Multimedia para la Docencia, Bogotá, 2019-09-10) Galindo Álvarez, Karen; Medina Álvarez, Ricardo; Tinjacá Muñoz, Manuel Antonio; Betancur Aguirre, Jorge Armando; Velandia Sanabria, JeinerThis work focuses on developing a Digital Educational Resource (RED), for basic and middle school students, on the knowledge and understanding of the history of the Colombian Armed Conflict, with the help of ICT, creating a website with various digital tools and with what it is sought that from them, a significant learning in the students is propitiated.
- ÍtemEl estudio de las aves en Guayabetal y Soacha – Cundinamarca-, un aporte a la conservación de los ecosistemas.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Especialización en Multimedia para la Docencia, Bogotá, 2019-09-28) Fonseca Benavides, Patricia; Acosta, Alba Rocio; Betancur Aguirre, Jorge ArmandoFrom the educational practice in the area of natural sciences and environmental education, with students from the municipality of Guayabetal and Soacha, an awareness work is carried out in the conservation of the habitat of the birds, studying the main characteristics of them. We found five chapters. Articulating the work of the PRAE (school environmental projects) with the tourism development plan of the municipality. The problem statement that defines the needs and damages in these ecosystems, the objectives, determine the scope of this study. The background that shows the interests of environmental care. A theoretical framework where we can find the context of educational institutions, ornithology and the legal framework of PRAE and the importance of VPAs (virtual learning environments). The methodology established by the research method taking the ADDIE model. The most representative birds were identified (12), designing the technological educational resource to be used (wix page) with five screens showing the general characteristics of the birds, three groups of birds (order), passerine, apodiform and gruiform and one page Content evaluation, with a high content of videos, images and audios of the species in question. This resource being submitted to a validation evaluation by professionals and teachers. Where this had a wide reception.
- ÍtemTransformación pedagógica de los docentes a partir de la emergencia e incorporación de las TIC. Un recuento histórico.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Especialización en Multimedia para la Docencia, Bogotá, 2019-05-31) Valero Aguilar, Ivonne Maritza; Sepulveda, EsperanzaThis article offers a short, historical description about the transformation of the teacher´s role with the use and incorporation of ICT in the field of education. Teacher-student relationship and teacher’s perspectives have been modified through the use of ICT in the classroom. ICT has transformed the teacher´s pedagogical practices and the student´s role. The use of ICT in the classroom has changed the student’s learning process promoting equal partnerships and cooperative relationships between peers.
- ÍtemHerramientas multimediales para la enseñanza de trigonometría.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Especialización en Multimedia para la Docencia, Bogotá, 2019) Villafañe Pinzón, Julio César; Velandia Sanabria, JeinerBackground. With the technology being part of life in modern society is unavoidable and necessary its use in education. The ICT, Web 2.0 are examples of the application of technology in education. These tools seemed to improve the comprehension of the topics and overall the relationship between teacher and students. The aim of this paper is evaluating the level of evidence about the use of multimedia tools teaching trigonometry. Methods. Systematic review of documents, searching in repositories and Google Scholar without date or country limit. Only documents in English or Spanish. Studies to primary school students were excluded Results. Of all grey literature assessed 32 documents were found relevant to the paper. These were separated in three groups: use of multimedia tools in education, use the multimedia tools teaching mathematics and use of multimedia tools teaching trigonometry. Conclusion. The studies found are for the implementation of ICT and other multimedia tools, however, they suggest the appropriate preparation of teachers and students before use them.
- ÍtemEl proceso de enseñanza – Aprendizaje en enfermería guiado por las APP´s(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Multimedia para la Docencia, Bogotá, 2019-06-17) Vasallo Godoy, German Wenceslao; Sepúlveda, EsperanzaThe new Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), without a doubt, in an almost obvious way, have marked, marked and definitive in the educational processes, thanks to its vertiginous technological and conceptual development, description of the importance of the application it is the increasing pedagogical use of the same, a formative level and of professional support in Nursing; The analysis of these articles makes it possible to know the importance of ICTs and the great development of them, in particular of the Virtual Learning Objects (OVAs), and also identifies the strategies of change at the educational level and the restructuring of the centers of formation, of the teacher's own and collective construction, such as learning environments or classrooms.
- ÍtemInfluencia del uso de las herramientas tecnológicas en el desarrollo del pensamiento numérico en estudiantes de cuarto grado de primaria.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Multimedia para la Docencia, Bogotá, 2019-06-17) Buitrago Acevedo, Ginna Carolina; Rojas, Jorge; Sepúlveda, Esperanza; Velándia, JeinerThis paper presents a review of literature regarding the influence of the use of technological tools in the development of numerical thinking in fourth grade students, said literature was organized from six components, cognition, learning, intelligence, Mathematical thinking, mathematics didactics and some experiences of linking ICT in teaching processes, for which authors who throughout history have developed exhaustively these.components such as Jean Piaget, Lev Vigotsky, Howard Gardner among others. Due to the close relationship we have from an early age with technology in these modern times, the idea arose to evaluate how impressive is the use of digital tools for teaching mathematics in the classroom, since from practice pedagogical are certain difficulties in the structuring of these processes repeatedly, evidenced in the results of institutional and national tests as "the test to know."
- ÍtemImpacto del programa todos a aprender en la transformación de las prácticas pedagógicas por medio de las T.I.C. en el municipio de Soacha, I.E Eduardo Santos.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Multimedia para la Docencia, Bogotá, 2019-06-17) Casteblanco Gómez, Diana Carolina; Rojas, Jorge; Sepúlveda, Esperanza; Velándia, JeinerThe program Todos Aprender is a project that was born in Colombia in 2011 with the support of the presidency of Juan Manuel Santos and under the direction of the Ministry of National Education. Its main objective is to achieve substantial changes in the transformation of the quality of education, and seeks to improve the learning of elementary and transition students, specifically in the subjects of language and mathematics, narrowing the gap in test results between private and public sector educational institutions. This is how the proposal was born to innovate in the classroom projects of each teacher accompanied by the use of T.I.C. providing new and better technological tools that help teachers to improve their pedagogical practice and academic strengthening through multimedia applications. In this way I determine an analysis about the use of technological resources in the practices of some teachers in the municipality Soacha, having as input the strategies provided by the tutors of the Program "Todos a Aprender"; obtaining as a result an outlook about the use, management, development, implementation and possible barriers of these resources.