Examinando Ingeniería, arquitectura, urbanismo por Título
Mostrando1 - 20 de 5460
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- Ítem0F1F Diseño de un proceso logístico de transporte terrestre de herramientas a nivel nacional para Schlumberger Surenco.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2013-04) Aguilar Macias, Yenzy CarolinaThe oil industry is currently a large field in terms of the different opportunities that have excelled in their processes, as it is a primary and important activity for the economy and developing countries ; a cycle is identified as to its development as an industry. Starting with the companies which supply goods required to produce hydrocarbons in terms of the exploration and production of oil and gas that are primarily logistics operators such as Ecopetrol, Petrominerales, Cepcolsa, among others; The second stage corresponds to activities directly related to oil goods and services such as the provision of drilling services , rental of machinery and equipment , geology and seismic activities , engineering services and consulting, design and construction of industrial installations , companies that provide the service as in this case Surenco Schlumberger , Halliburton LatinAmerica , PTS , Baker Hughes of Colombia , among others. Stand outside the nature of the oil sector , suppliers Vision Logistics sectors that complement the cycle and which are necessary for the overall development of servicesorganizationsinthelaststage. It is because the oil service name are an iconic and revolutionary business system based on hydrocarbon economies as these can become from different topics or helping to potentiate the petrochemical and maximize technical, technologicalandlogisticalresourceindustry. Within the oilfield services can be distinguished out - sourcing / in - sourcing in administrative areas , transportation , processing and generation of petroleum products , maintenance tools , drilling, excavation, geology, physical laboratories - chemical test between other organizations. It should be noted that the exploitation of hydrocarbons generates a high environmental reason other activities of the subsidiaries and / or additional mitigation would be related to these effects and their carbon footprint. Subsequently , it is important that the oil services require appropriate logistics services are performed with a high level of performance , with technology and methods required for the organization of a company. Given that logistics activities are vital bridge between time and distance in transporting this area is very important in terms of all the logistics involved , delivering goods in good condition from a source to a destination; counting on load securement , delivered in the agreed time , in exact quantities , at the lowest possible cost and with the best quality of service. Finally, the project will focus on the activities of logistics and transport in developing LOGISTICS VISION - sourcing the oil services company SCHLUMBERGER SURENCO in order to make the design of a logistics process that optimizes the flow of transmission and is idea of competitive performance to your customer.
- Ítem2008–2017 Bogota River Water Quality Assessment Based on the Water Quality Index(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bogotá, Ingeniería de Sistemas, 2019-03-19) Diaz Casallas, Daissy Milena; Castro Fernandez, Mario Fernando; Bocos, Elvira; Montenegro Marin, Carlos Enrique; Gonzalez Crespo, RubénThis article provides a deep analysis of the water quality at the upper basin of the Bogota River (Colombia) between 2008 and 2017. TheWater Quality Index has been the indicator employed to determine the ecological status of the river. This index was chosen in order to normalize the analysis, given that it is commonly used by the Institute of Hydrology, Meteorology and Environmental Studies, a government agency of the Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development of Colombia, to determine the state of surface effluents. The results obtained were organized in a double-entry matrix in order to relate the variables of the sample period and the sampling station. The research revealed an insufficient quality of water, demonstrating that the high stretch of the Bogota River basin has, in general, regular or acceptable water quality, while only five stations showed an acceptable status. Surprisingly, the stations located close to the wastewater treatment plants of the municipalities of Choconta, Suesca, Gachancipa, and Tocancipa, as well as Rio Negro, have a poor water quality, discharging a high load of contaminants into the river. Although great efforts have been made by Colombian authorities to restore the critical state of the majority of their aquatic ecosystems, recent implementation of policies and instruments have not shown significant achievements yet. For this reason, this study aims to present a powerful decision-tool for the monitoring and evaluation of correction measures implemented on this river basin. The data used in this research were provided by the Regional Autonomous Corporation of Cundinamarca.
- ÍtemA Bibliometric Analysis and Benchmark of Machine Learning and AutoML in Crash Severity Prediction: The Case Study of Three Colombian Cities(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Software, Medellín y Envigado, 2021) Maestre-Gongora, Gina Paola; Angarita, Juan Sebastian; Fajardo Calderin, JennyTraffic accidents are of worldwide concern, as they are one of the leading causes of death globally. One policy designed to cope with them is the design and deployment of road safety systems. These aim to predict crashes based on historical records, provided by new Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, to enhance traffic flow management and promote safer roads. Increasing data availability has helped machine learning (ML) to address the prediction of crashes and their severity. The literature reports numerous contributions regarding survey papers, experimental comparisons of various techniques, and the design of new methods at the point where crash severity prediction (CSP) and ML converge. Despite such progress, and as far as we know, there are no comprehensive research articles that theoretically and practically approach the model selection problem (MSP) in CSP. Thus, this paper introduces a bibliometric analysis and experimental benchmark of ML and automated machine learning (AutoML) as a suitable approach to automatically address the MSP in CSP.
- ÍtemA comparative analysis of heuristics applied to collecting used lubricant oils generated in the city of Pereira, Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Universidad de La Salle, 2016-12) Fajardo Charry, Diana Carolina; Ortiz Gutiérrez, Sebastián Felipe; Herrera, Oscar; Santis Navarro, Angélica MaríaCurrently, in Colombia is arising a problem related to collecting used lubricant oils which are generated by the increment of the vehicle fleet. This situation does not allow a proper disposal of this type of waste, which in turn results in a negative impact on the environment. Therefore, through the comparative analysis of various heuristics, the best solution to the VRP (Vehicle Routing Problem) was selected by comparing costs and times for the collection of used lubricant oils in the city of Pereira, Colombia; since there is no presence of management companies engaged in the direct administration of the collection of this pollutant. To achieve this aim, six proposals of through methods of solution of two phases were discussed. First, the assignment of the group of generator points of the residue was made (previously identified). Proposals one and four of through methods are based on the closeness of points. The proposals two and five are using the scanning method and the proposals three and six are considering the restriction of the capacity of collection vehicle. Subsequently, the routes were developed - in the first three proposals by the Clarke and Wright's savings algorithm and in the following proposals by the Traveling Salesman optimization mathematical model. After applying techniques, a comparative analysis of the results was performed and it was determined which of the proposals presented the most optimal values in terms of the distance, cost and travel time.
- ÍtemA mathematical model structured by age groups and varying the population size to predict the users of e-commerce over the next few years(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2018-06) Burgos, Clara; Cortés, Juan Carlos; Lombana, Iván Camilo; Martínez Rodríguez, David; Villanueva, Rafael JacintoThe electronic commerce (e-commerce) is an economic activity wich volume has increased over the last few years. The possibility of purchasing the desired product anywhere and anytime, and receive it at home is an attractive service. Also, the price of the goods can be compared in several shops easily. Then, it is expected that e-commerce will keep increasing over the next years. The estimation of this growth could be useful to find out how the shopping may change over the next few years. In this chapter, we propose an age-structured diffusion model with varying population size to study the use of e-commerce as a habit susceptible to be transmitted among peers. Then, using data from the Spanish Statistics Institute (INE) we find the models parameters that make the model to fit the data. With these parameters, we can estimate the users of e-commerce in Spain over the next few years.
- ÍtemA New Electromagnetic Model for Determining the Speed of Photon Absorption in a Photocatalytic Process for Wastewater Treatment(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2019-05-31) Ramos, German; Santis Navarro, Angélica María; Velasquez Perilla, Pablo; Acevedo Pabón, Paola Andrea; Rincon Gualdron, Johan; Cabeza Rojas, IvanIn the following work a new mode of operation is presented, as a continuation of the research developed on the elaboration of an electromagnetic model for the determination of the speed of photonic absorption in a solar collector in V (V - collector) (Ramos et al. 2017). The electromagnetic characteristics of the fluid in the suspension will be studied, such as electric permittivity, magnetic permeability, electrical conductivity and frequency of incident light. Likewise, the time variable is included as the innovation in the model to obtain the factors of the phase and the attenuation of the electromagnetic wave that penetrates the suspending medium and the photocatalytic process. For the model, an opto-geometric analysis of the V collector was used, which was studied and contrasted with the literature (Bandala et al. 2004).
- ÍtemA Review: Integration of Renewable Energies in the Sustainability of the Electric Distribution Grid(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2021-02-08) Ospino Castro, Adalberto; Troncoso-Mendoza, Sonni; Peña Gallardo, Rafael; Zamora Musa, RonaldThis Article submits a review of the integration of renewable energies in the contemporary distribution of generated energy. A technological supervision is implemented to observe in a systematic manner the behavior of state of the art technologies in renewable energies, in the search of energetic sustainability, making an analysis of the distribution of the most representative Microgrids at world level. It is to be noted, the great inclusion of energy obtained through solar panels, and Eolic generators. However, there is a great participation of generators from diesel vapor, and gas; while in the storage system batteries are predominant, and sometimes, flywheels and supercapacitors surface. These results are possibly due to the promotion and experience of including new techniques and use of energy resource methodologies
- ÍtemA systematic mapping study of micro-grid architectures(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Pereira, 2019-09-03) Mera Paz, Julián Andrés; Colmenares Quintero, Ramón Fernando; Maestre Gongóra, Gina PaolaGeneration and energy consumption are a major issue in different countries around the world. Nowadays, projects under development seek the modernization of electric power generation and distribution systems. One of the main strategies is the design of context-adaptable micro-grid architectures. The micro-grid concept focuses on a controlled, monitored and highly autonomous use of electric power supported on information technologies, for the optimization of energy transfer, minimize risks and increase the system’s quality, efficiency and reliability. This article, therefore, aims to identify, classify and compare different micro-grid architectures, based on their applicability and research trends. A systematic mapping study of micro-grid architectures is conducted to examine the experimental and theoretical contributions made by the scientific community. This article categorizes and quantifies the different studies related to the subject, identifying and analyzing the strengths and opportunities for improvement in the applicability of micro-grid architectures. The trends observed highlight five strategies as the most relevant, whose different characteristics contribute to an automated and intelligent organization of the distribution, control and supervision of electricity according to supply versus demand.
- ÍtemAcción urbana “Propuesta de mejoramiento de la infraestructura urbanística” del barrio Nueva Colombia etapa 2. Villavicencio. Meta(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Villavicencio, 2019) Hernández Rojas, Andersson Smith; García Ortiz, Luis Fernando; López Pabón, Fabio Orlando; Gómez Contreras, Helder Yesid
- ÍtemAcciones correctivas y preventivas en la gestión tecnológica en los sistemas de información en la delegación departamental del Huila de la registraduría nacional de estado civil(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Neiva, 2019-01-30) Correa Guzmán, Cristhian Camilo; Sanchez Medina, Irlesa IndiraIn this report is detailed the realization of social practice, business and solidarity through the link to the "Young State" program, presented as a degree modality for obtaining the title of systems engineer. In this practice, corrective and preventive actions were taken in the technological management of the information systems of the National Registry of Civil Status at the departmental level. Technical support was provided in the management of computer hardware and software to each of the municipal registries of the department. In the same way, the database system was managed in response to any requirement of the administrative staff. Support was also given to the entire electoral process led by the entity in 2018 throughout the country.
- ÍtemAcciones de mejoramiento en las investigaciones de accidentes de trabajo de los años 2017 y 2018 bajo la resolución 1401 ocurridos en Emermédica SA a en Bogotá.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2019) Pérez García, Heydi Estefania; Velasquez Pinilla, Pablo Elias
- ÍtemEl acero en la ingeniería civil, usos ventajas y limitaciones : Revisión literaria(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Villavicencio, 2022-01-09) Quiroga Briñez, Constanza; Agudelo Varela, MateoSteel, which must have an amount of carbon must be greater than 0.03%, but less than 2%, is composed of pure iron and metalloids (Carbon, sulfur, phosphorus, Silicon) and variable metals (Manganese, Chromium, Nickel) . It began to be used and created in shape for building structures in the 18th century Nowadays the processes have improved, especially the reduction with oxygen (devised in Austria in 1948). The importance that steel has shown throughout the history of architecture is based on the ease it shows to adapt to different projects. In accordance with the fields of action described by the Cooperative University of Colombia, the Civil Engineer is qualified to carry out his professional activities within the following fields: structural, geotechnical, hydraulic: roads and transportation, construction, environmental and health. All these fields present applications of steel in its execution.
- ÍtemAchievement of Generic and Professional Competencies Through Virtual Environments(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingeniería, Programa de Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, Colombia, 2021-02-06) Comas-Gonzalez, Zhoe; Zamora Musa, Ronald; Rodelo Soto, Orlando; Collazos-Morales, Carlos; Sanchez, Carlos; Hill-Pastor, LauraThis study is aimed to prove how Virtual Environments (VE) and Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) can be used as a tool to verify professional competencies. The incursion of virtual environments in education has shown that there is much potential in distance learning development. To find out how it influences the achievement of competencies, there was made an experimental study with a post-test design and control group. Students were divided into two groups; each of them was submitted to a different test. The results demonstrate that with the implementation of VE using ICT, the students who used the VE had a better performance than students who used the traditional evaluations. Confirmed with the 83% of the sample who achieved the highest levels (50% got strategical professional competencies, and 33% got autonomous professional competencies). Considering the study, the authors could notice that students do develop professional competencies along virtual environments, reflected not only in the level of competence achieved by the ones tested on the virtual environment but also in the average time they spend to do the test. Therefore, virtual environments have positives effects in the education field.
- ÍtemAcompañamiento a la dirección operativa en la supervicion de obra de los proyectos de infraestructura ejecutados por la secretarias de infraestructura del municipio de Villavicencio(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Inteniería Civil, Villavicencio, 2019-07-03) Castañeda Acosta, Fabian Camilo; Granados Muñoz, Claudia XimenaThis report was made as a graduate requirement after finishing the business and solidarity practices. The document describes the activities carried out detailing the participation and support in supervision contract No. 2042 of 2018, whose purpose defines the realization of different sports scenarios. The activities carried out corresponded to technical visits to the community and socialization with them, the same in order to know the requests for improvement in the social field of citizen spaces, elaboration of designs of some areas. This practice was carried out in the Infrastructure Secretariat of Infrastructure of the Villavicencio City Hall, complying with the parameters and activities assigned to the role from the date of 04/03/2019 until 05/16/2019. This practical social and solidarity entrepreneur was of great importance to expand personal and professional knowledge, transcending community service under a professional scope.
- ÍtemAcompañamiento a la empresa Foster Apps en el desarrollo de una aplicación web para la empresa Encord S.A.S(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Villavicencio, 2021-01-22) Diaz Murcia, Cristian Camilo; Ojeda Enriquez, Miguel AntonioThis document shows the activities developed during the social, business and solidarity practice, which were developed in FosterApps S.A.S, a company dedicated to the development of mobile applications and web design. The company agreed with the client (Encord SAS Company) a web application which was accompanied by FosterApps S.A.S and assistance in its software development, this generated benefit for both the intern and the company. The development of the practice is aligned with the framework of FosterApps S.A.S, pursued by planned activities and duly documented procedures and in this way offering a comprehensive and effective solution to clients and users.
- ÍtemAcompañamiento a la evaluación, diagnóstico y propuesta de intervención del Puente sobre el río Aguas Claras en el municipio de Medellín del Ariari en el departamento del Meta(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Villavicencio, 2017) Zornosa Prieto, Johanna Andrea; Rojas Bonilla, José Miguel; Uriza Bonilla, Miller Edidier; Barreto Chitiva, Óscar FabiánMediante el acompañamiento a la evaluación, diagnóstico y propuesta de intervención del puente sobre el Río Aguas Claras en el municipio de Medellín del Ariari en el departamento del Meta. Tiene como objetivos identificar mediante inspecciones visuales los principales daños presentes en la superestructura e infraestructura del puente; determinando mediante ensayos no destructivos la resistencia actual del puente; al igual que la elaboración de la intervención para el mantenimiento y rehabilitación del mismo. Los resultados permiten identificar cada uno de los aspectos anteriormente mencionados, mediante ilustración de registros fotográficos que señalan cada uno de los aspectos principales con respecto a los daños presentes en la superestructura e infraestructura. Posteriormente, se ilustra mediante planos correspondientes de intervención vistos en planta y perfil donde se identifican los elementos resultantes de la modelación de los esfuerzos necesarios entre los que se pueden mencionar (anclaje, viga metálica, cajón, baranda, metálica, cajón, baranda metálica, elementos para apuntalamiento y nivelación del puente).
- ÍtemAcompañamiento a la sistematización de procesos manuales y mantenimiento de equipos en el área operativa de las instalaciones del laboratorio Ingelabsp Ltda en el periodo de agosto a noviembre de 2019(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Villavicencio, 2020-01-17) Fuentes Amado, Cristian Eduardo; González Rojas, Nelson EduardoThe present report corresponding to the social, business and solidarity practice carried out by the Civil Engineering student of the Cooperative University of Colombia, in the Soil and Pavement Laboratory Engineering Laboratory INGELABSP LTDA, where an accompaniment was carried out to the systematization of manual processes and maintenance of equipment in the operational area, approved by the faculty of civil engineering of the cooperative university of Colombia (Villavicencio Headquarters) The activities are carried out under the supervision of the Operational Manager, the engineer MAURICIO VILLAR CRUZ, geotechnist and in charge of the operational area, complying with a schedule from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 12: 00m and from 1:00 pm to 5: 00 pm, receives the appropriate guidance on the work to be performed, which highlights the realization of an inventory of machines and equipment and in the management of adequate equipment to begin the systematization of a manual process such as the failure of cylinders, beams and grout.
- ÍtemAcompañamiento a la supervisión y ejecución de obras civiles que desarrolla la Secretaria de planeación municipal de Restrepo, Meta(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Villavicencio, 2020-06-24) Barrera Muñoz, Ruben Dario; Cruz Rodríguez, Juan ManuelASODISAGRO, inter veredal association of water distribution for agricultural use has the responsibility, has the responsibility to promote the protection of the environment, the rational use of water and ensure the continuous improvement of the business name in this case is the distribution of water for untreated agricultural use. According to the above, this project is presented with the presentation of improving the differences in the provision of water distribution service for basic sanitation in the sardinata and low caney paths belonging to the jurisdiction of Restrepo meta, where the network is intended to be built of distribution of water on a public highway and thus expand the pipe diameters in order to increase the flow, pressure and ability to cover requests made that are within the area of influence.
- ÍtemAcompañamiento al diseño estructural y la adquisición de licencia de construcción ante planeación municipal en Restrepo, Meta(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Villavicencio, 2019) Batanero Bohórquez, Edgar Fernando; Gilon Rodríguez, José Luis; Ubaque Bohórquez, Harrinson; Barreto Chitiva, Oscar Fabián; Arango Carrillo, Jeison