Examinando Dificultades del Aprendizaje por Título
Mostrando1 - 20 de 138
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- ÍtemAbordaje de los procesos de lectura y escritura desde la metodología multisensorial como recurso didáctico para docentes de educación inicial(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Dificultades de Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2021-01-23) Sánchez Romero, Carlos Mauricio; Sánchez Romero, Leidy Viviana; Franco González, Zoley; Mancera Baquero, JennyferThe present research has the general objective of designing a multisensory experimental practical laboratory for early childhood teachers for the teaching of reading and writing processes in children of the Robert Owen School. This laboratory was directed to 10 teachers, 6 of them kinder garden and first grade teachers; and 4 rotating teachers in areas such as English, Computer science, physical education and Arts; school located in the city of Bogotá. This research was developed taking into account the qualitative methodological approach through an action research design (Descriptive); directing the present investigation in the following phases; Diagnostic phase, in which data collection was carried out through surveys that led us to identify the learning needs and at the same time the population with which we worked was characterized; Intervention phase, supported by theorists such as Verlee Williams, Daniel Cassany, Villalva and Antoranz, to design the multisensory experimental practical laboratory that addresses the reading and writing process that allowed the strengthening of said processes; Implementation phase, the multisensory experimental practical laboratory was executed, which was worked through in 4 workshops (brain, visual sense, auditory sense and kinesthetic sense) emphasized in the dynamics of the acquisition of reading and writing, observing thus the reaction of teachers to multisensory methodology and their pedagogical practice; Reflection and execution phase; In this phase, the basic and clear tools were available that allowed to complete the research process and recognize the impact on teaching pedagogical practice; in turn, the information collected during the entire investigation process is described and interpreted.
- ÍtemAcademic performance and its relation with intrinsic factors in engineering students(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Santa Marta, 2018-10-28) Fong Silva, Waldyr; Cuases Arrieta, Jesus; Pinedo Cabarcas, JavierThe association between academic performance, self-regulation, psychological well-being and cognitive processes was studied in 950 students of the engineering programs of the University of Cartagena between 2014 and 2016. The academic performance was evaluated by survey from the dimensions defined by Valle-Santos et. al (2013): conceptual performance, procedural performance and global performance. Self-regulation and cognitive processes were evaluated using the instrument designed by Lindner et al (1993) called "Inventory of Self-Regulation of Learning". Psychological well-being was assessed using the psychological wellbeing scale, formulated by Ryff & Keyes (1995). For the relationship analysis, the variables were crossed and the bar diagrams and the 2x2 contingency tables were constructed applying the Chi-Square independence test. The values of 0.90, 0.89 and 0.91 for Cronbach's alpha allowed to validate the instruments: Inventory of Self-regulation of Learning, academic performance and psychological well-being, respectively. The results indicate that there is a significant degree of statistical significance (p <0.05) between academic performance with self-regulation of learning (p = 0.032), psychological well-being (p = 0.0000) and cognitive processes (p = 0.0009) at a level of 95% confidence. This means that the engineering student is an emotionally stable student, who is comfortable with the chosen career and has a high degree of abstraction, analysis and competence.
- ÍtemLa afectividad como estrategia motivacional para la formación flexible en los niñas, Niños y Adolescentes del Instituto Distrital para la Protección de la Niñez y la Adolescencia Unidad de Protección Integral “La 27”.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades de Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2019-08-23) Primiciero Cabrera, Lina Johana; Ahumada Méndez, Luz StellaThe present research project aims to identify and intervene in the reality of the district Institute for the protection of children and adolescents (IDIPRON) in search of positive transformations in the conduct of the NNA (boys, girls and teenagers), this was purpose to design and implement a strategy based on the affectivity of the NNA in the comprehensive protection unit the 27, the analysis was conducted in 15 students in grades of basic high school at ages ranging from 13 to 18 years. The research was based on experiences from the conflicts presented by the NNA in the boarding school from coexistence, educational processes, standard resistance, evasion, auto aggression and use of psychoactive substances. From the research implementation based on affectivity as motivational strategy could strengthen the good relations between students and teachers creating better linkages, therefore it can be concluded that the development of affectivity in each of the moments of learning, habits are transformed and routines of classroom work, stimulated the taste for learning, it also developed interest and appropriation of knowledge by the students. The theoretical analysis is based Alonso Garcia, Azcoaga and Olivares postulates, which makes the teacher to learn some of the difficulties faced by students, and contributes as a contribution for teaching strategies are generated to through affection for teachers.
- ÍtemAlgunas dificultades de aprendizaje en torno a los números fraccionarios y sugerencias para programas de intervención(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2017) Oicatá Ojeda, Luz Alexandra; Pineda Moncada, Olga CeciliaThe difficulties learning by students in solving fractional problems have been the starting point of this research. These have been forged from the development of teaching and learning activities that start from the third grade to the end of secondary or secondary education. The results of the internal and external tests show the difficulties in solving tasks involving fractions. That is why this research shows some of the productions of the students and some of the reasons that make students have systematic errors when encountering these situations. Likewise, this study recognizes the researches in Didactics of Mathematics have been developed to understand this educational phenomenon. We highlight the works of Kieran (1990), Fandiño (2009), Obando (2014) and others. In addition, this research is qualitative of exploratory type. A four-phase research design was developed. The first develops the study of frames of reference and raises the problem, the second was designed the workshops, the third was implemented the workshops and the fourth phase analyzed the results. Thus, exploration and observation of students' activities showed that students use the part-whole relationship in all cases, preventing them from analyzing relationships that require other interpretations. Their visual support of the relations of unity with the parties is the most used strategy and when mobilizing to discrete magnitudes it is difficult to establish a transference. It is added that they do not construct the idea of equivalence among the fractional ones. This causes them to limit their actions when faced with problem situations.
- ÍtemAmbiente de aprendizaje: una estrategia didáctica para la resolución de problemas multiplicativos en niños de grado cuarto de la Institución Paraíso de Manuela Beltrán(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2018) Pérez Sepúlveda, Gloria Ibeth; Cristancho Mendoza, Francy Viviana; Salas Martínez, Juan ManuelThe research work Learning Environments: a strategy to improve the understanding in solving multiplicative problems, aims to design and implement a learning environment with different strategies based on the playfulness of mathematical games, in a population of 30 fourth-grade students, in of the Educational Institution El Paraíso de Manuela Beltrán in the town of Ciudad Bolívar in Bogotá This proposal is oriented from the principles of cooperative learning, with a qualitative, descriptive approach, and designed from the orientation of the investigation action. To meet the objectives of the intervention, instruments were used qualitative data collection, such as the field diary, participant observation, a Test type questionnaire KNOW how to diagnose, the survey and an exit test. The designed activities correspond to the cognitive stages of the theory Piagetian that promoted and improved the semiotic interpretation of multiplication and problem solving. Throwing as a result a positive experience since when presenting activities playful, with concrete material, contextualized problem situations, the understanding of multiplication for problem solving improved by successfully fulfilling its target
- ÍtemAmbientes de aprendizaje que fortalezcan el proceso de producción textual de niños de grado tercero(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2018) Ayala Coronado, Ángela Sofía; Pineda Moreno, Sandra Isabel; Torres Hernández, Viviana Gineth; Lancheros Cuesta, DianaWriting allows thoughts to materialize through written words, in this sense the interest and motivation to write can arise spontaneously and significantly. This article presents the results of the implementation of a pedagogical strategy in order to strengthen the different processes involved in writing (semantic, syntactic and lexical), observing the impact on writing a text. As a methodological process, a pre-test was carried out to know a characterization of the students in the aforementioned processes, then workshops were designed taking into account learning environments, from the perspective of the use of creative and dynamic materials; social interactions between peers, teacher-students and playful-pedagogical strategies, important elements that generate motivation and interest in children to participate in different activities. Finally, post-test measurement tests are carried out and the effects on the textual production of third-grade children from a school in the city of Bogotá, Colombia, are analyzed.
- Ítem¨Apadrinando los juegos del lenguaje¨ una herramienta pedagógica para fortalecer la adquisición y desarrollo de la conciencia fonológica en la escritura.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2018) Cuéllar García, Jennyfer Paola; Espitia Suárez, July Milena; Rosero Guerrero, VivianaThis research seeks to link fathers, mothers and caregivers in the process of writing acquisition and determining influencing factors in 36 undergraduate students first from Colegio Restrepo Millán, strengthening phonological awareness skills through through the game. Sources of support that made it possible to establish influential patterns of the students, approaching them from all stages, as well as the application of different tests who evaluated the performance necessary for the writing acquisition process. The The results obtained suggest difficulties at the level of phonological awareness, an influencing factor in the process of acquiring writing, which allowed the linking of fathers, mothers and caregivers as fundamental agents in the accompaniment and strengthening of this process through play, allowing a necessary and continuous intervention, while at the same time reflections that propose support alternatives for it.
- ÍtemAtención a estudiantes con discapacidad: concepciones, actitudes y prácticas de los docentes de apoyo pedagógico en la educación inclusiva.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Dificultades de Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2022-07-12) Cruz Porras, Luz Stefany; González Bohórquez, Carmen Yine; Hernández Arteaga, Rosario IsabelThe experiences situated around the realities of care for students with disabilities emerge from the actions, contexts and social representations that, through stories and affirmative actions, transform education and acceptance of diversity. In this sense, this research work of the Master's Degree in Learning Difficulties of the Cooperative University of Colombia, is the result of a research work that responds to the learning built in the course of the program and the need to train teachers interested in investigate the problems and realities in the educational context, strengthening investigative skills, reflecting and creating social awareness about the work of teachers and the social impact that research in the educational field can generate, breaking the paradigm that is built on professionals in education and their little interest in investigating and changing the social realities of the country.
- ÍtemLa atención como dispositivo básico de aprendizaje: una propuesta pedagógica desde la perspectiva cerebral para estudiantes de grado tercero del Colegio Marsella IED.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2018) Arboleda Mosquera, Yenny Lorena; Hernández Morales, Aurora; Sabogal Cuellar, Diego David; Ospina Ospina, Sigifredo; Castro Miguez, Luis AlexanderIn this thesis, the DBAA is recognize in order to optimize the learning process from the brain as an essential condition for the acquisition of new knowledge. For this reason dynamic activities are implemented as a pedagogical strategy to improve attention in third grade students, “If children transform and process environmental stimuli, then we ought to create the best stimuli so they can perceive them quick and continue learning something new.” ( Ratey , 2003, p. 30) This demonstrates that the human being builds the physical world that surrounds him through cognitive perceptions, and uses this information for the development of social, academic, and cultural processes. From this point of view the investigation group aims to generate activities that encourage students to self-manage these as to best suit their needs, “This paradigm, part of the neuroeducation, contributes to the development of skills that stimulate students to be independent in the learning process.”(Waldermar D. W., 2012, p. 151)
- ÍtemCanciones infantiles como agente motivador dentro de estrategia pedagógica para el fortalecimiento de la lectura inicial en estudiantes de grado segundo del colegio Rodrigo de Triana IED(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá., 2021-09-30) Feria Marrugo, Yerlin; Romero Mendoza, Angela AndreaThe research arises from the need to strengthen initial reading in second grade students at the Rodrigo de Triana IED school in Kennedy 8 town. The study was qualitative of an action research type that sought the confluence of both the voices of the researcher and the participants with a view to transforming the problem raised. From the socio-critical approach, the classroom teacher of the 203 course and researcher, taking into account the theoretical references and background consulted, raised ideas that enriched an intervention proposal based on nursery rhymes. This proposal was developed with a group of 13 students selected for having difficulty in initial reading and having access to computers with internet service who actively participated. The information gathering techniques that were applied were: field diary, artifacts and recordings. For the analysis of the information, the emptying matrices and the final reading tests were used. As a result, the students who participated in the development of the workshops made this a wonderful pedagogical experience and were benefited with motivating activities that made children's songs a space to strengthen reading skills.
- ÍtemCaracterización de los procesos y estrategias para la comprensión lectora de los estudiantes de cuarto grado de la I.E.D Colombia Viva(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2018) Peña, José Jordany; Porras, Carlos Julio; Torres Sánchez, Sofía JulietaThe purpose of the research presented was to characterize the processes and strategies for reading comprehension of the fourth grade students of the I.E.D Colombia Viva. The study participants were 10 boys and girls chosen at random from a group of 40, with acceptable academic average, belonging to socio-economic strata 1 and 2 and who are part of dysfunctional families in social vulnerability, easily influenced by contextual factors. of your social environment. It corresponds to a qualitative research with a socio-critical approach and type of educational action research IAE based on Restrepo (2004, p.46) "effective method to build pedagogical knowledge on the part of the teacher" and as a modern territory of pedagogy. For this purpose, three Phases were developed: Phase 1: Recognition of the processes and strategies for reading comprehension (level of reading, reading comprehension and reading environment). Phase 2: Analysis of the characteristics of the processes and strategies for reading comprehension. Phase 3: Design of a playful strategy for reading comprehension. The instruments used were: Test T.A.L.E, questionnaire of reading habits, rubric of observation of reading environment and rubric of study habits, reading environment and observation of strategies. The results analyzed by triangulation of data, showed that children have a literal reading level with some minimum cases of inferential reading, although average performance in reading comprehension and favorable but not enriched environments for reading practices, as well as a variety of strategies used in the classroom.
- ÍtemCartografía como propuesta pedagógica para prevenir la disgrafía en estudiantes de segundo grado de la Institución Educativa Distrital Alexander Fleming de la ciudad de Bogotá(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2020-06-19) Cardona Gálvez, Claudia Bibiana; Soto Murcia, Martha Inés; Gómez Pérez, NemiasThe research project entitled Cartography pedagogical proposal to decrease dysgraphia in second graders from the Alexander Fleming District Institute of Education from the city of Bogotá, was developed in the process of training master’s degree in learning difficulties, taking as place of research the Alexander Fleming District Institute of Education and, as population under study, the second graders from elementary school. The cases of five students were evidenced (which corresponds to 14,2% of the population under study) with writing difficulties due to dysgraphia. Under this scheme arose the questioning: can the difficulties causes by dysgraphia in second graders be reduced by the implementation of leisure workshops that put into action the cartography as pedagogical strategy? As result from this questioning the general goal was reached, which is: decrease the writing difficulties present in second graders from the Alexander Fleming District Institute of Education. Consequently, the following were taken as categories: dysgraphia, cartography, learning issues, writing, motor skills, spatial perception, spatial location, social studies, language, pedagogy and literacy. And the following specific goals were identified: -Characterize the difficulties caused by dysgraphia in second graders. -Develop leisure workshops that implement cartography as pedagogical strategy to reduce difficulties caused by dysgraphia. -Apply leisure workshops designed with implementation of cartography as pedagogical strategy in order to decrease difficulties caused by dysgraphia. -Evaluate the progress obtained by students after the realization of leisure cartography workshops in order to decrease difficulties caused by dysgraphia. -Generate recommendations for the implementation of the tool Cartography as pedagogical strategy to decrease dysgraphia. Method: in terms of research method, it was developed under a quantitative paradigm which by means of observation, field journal, data collection in surveys and ABC and TALE tests application, which aim to find difficulties in writing processes that are reflected in some second grade students from Alexander Fleming District Institute of Education, with an hermeneutic methodological approach of great importance because it facilitates to interpret and understand the student’s reality and it’s context. Being research of the pedagogical action-research type, since it is located in an educational community and is, therefore, of a social type. The development of the same was structured with twenty handson leisure workshops, in which the students developed much-needed skills for the writing exercise. This material contains established sheets of various sizes to be realized at macro level as well as micro level. That is to say, sheets patterned of different sizes as the sheets set in floor coordinates of 3x4 meters size corresponding to the floor, 1.20x1.50 meters that correspond to a board, other from a quarter of cardboard in addition to an eighth and notebook size. This determined that the students will develop their writing skills in scheduled sheets of coordinates of different sizes. This intervention was not realized only to the five affected students, it was applied to all 35 second grade students considering the DUA principle (Diseño Universal del Aprendizaje) of inclusion in order to not affect the natural context of the student and for the rest of them to be benefited by the program. As result of the above, it was obtained a significant decreased of the students under observation regarding to their writing issues and their motor skills, spatial relation and literacy were improved.
- ÍtemCausas de dificultades en comprensión lectora de estudiantes del grado 304, Institución Educativa San Mateo, Sede B, Soacha(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Dificultades de Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2019-06-04) Medina Jaimes, Edilia; Orduz Chaparro, Elba Mercedes; Reyes Trujillo, Luz Alba; Caballero Martínez, LucasThrough the research, a critical interpretation of reading comprehension was developed in students of grade 304, IE San Mateo, Sede B, Soacha, taking into account the context of minors and their performance in the classroom. Children as social beings are permeated by their sociocultural, educational and family context, which in one way or another influence reading comprehension because they are surrounded by lack of accompaniment of their parents, there is no culture of reading in homes, are discouraged, adding that they present flaws and deficiencies in their basic devices affecting comprehension. Hence, the challenge of the teachers is great to be able to transform from the classroom adverse situations to the students. Also, find alternatives to bring parents closer to school, making the accompaniment to their children.
- ÍtemCiudadanía activa: una estrategia de inclusión social(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2019-11) Mestizo Ñuscue, Edith Johanna; Hernández Arteaga, Isabel; Fernández López, Karen Margarita; Estela Vásquez, Alejandra Corina; Hernández Arteaga, IsabelThis review article results from a research process aimed at the theoretical review of the concept of active citizenship, the role of the school in citizen training and inclusion as an irrefutable method for social participation in all Areas. It was oriented under the guidelines of the hermeneutical research and the method of documentary review, from which specialized databases were consulted, which show theoretical tendencies on the object of study, showing as a result, an evident Exclusion of minority groups, and in turn, their empowerment with a sense of belonging to achieve decent social participation.
- ÍtemLa competencia lectora con mediación TIC, en los estudiantes de grado segundo del Colegio Santa Librada IED(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2017) Pérez, Fanny Del Pilar; Moreno Castro, Luz Marina; Ahumada Méndez, Luz StellaDuring the long educational training course, concerns and questions have arisen that are observed in the professional practice of teaching, evidenced in students, who present learning difficulties in their diverse and heterogeneous forms, both behavioral as well as academic, which is why they are pointed out in the school context. Being there many concerns arise from other peers with the same expectation, choosing reading competence as one of the needs that arise in the classrooms, taking advantage of the various resources, strategies and didactics that are incorporated from a resource technological as they will allow children to approach new sources of knowledge and thus consolidate and strengthen said problem.
- ÍtemLa comprensión lectora en el nivel literal, en estudiantes del grado tercero de la Institución Educativa Departamental Integrada de Sutatausa sede Novoa(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2018) Murcia Díaz, Sonia Yamile; Torres López, Aleyda Jannethe; Velasco Barbosa, Mayerly; Ardila Romero, Lucia
- ÍtemComprensión lectora, factor determinante para solucionar problemas aditivos y multiplicativos(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2017) Aleida Rosa, Amaya Ovallos; Pérez Gómez, Mary Luz; Oicatá Ojeda, Luz AlexandraThe pedagogical task puts the teacher's capacity for action to the test, given the reflections made about their pedagogical practices, as stated by García and others (2014); the The author indicates that the majority of student success in academic performance depends on actions aimed at building knowledge, permanently and isolated from the teaching situations. Therefore, there is a concern and interest in taking actions that allow improving teaching processes, strengthening skills, competencies and students' abilities to analyze and solve mathematical problems. In the exercise of the investigative process, in relation to the solution of mathematical problems, it is established that the students present difficulties in the way of interpreting the problem; Since this involves the semantic and pragmatic components within the processes of reading comprehension of the statement; therefore, without the management of these components, the student will hardly be able to know what the problem is about, and have the tools necessary to face its solution (Polya, 1986; Meyer, 1983; Schoenfeld, 1991). In addition, the practices of the students, in terms of problem solving, are scarce in the classroom; the teacher, in general, performs a minimum accompaniment and his intervention is only associates to indicate which is the operation that has to be carried out in the solution of problems. On the other hand, when reflecting on the difficulties of students, in learning the mathematics, during the first grades of schooling, it can be affirmed that, if they are not dealt with in time with a timely intervention, they can significantly affect later processes, in learning in this subject; This requires that when these difficulties are evident, they be addressed promptly, in the early years of academic teaching. A substantial change, in the dynamics and motivation of the teacher, it can positively affect a student, to overcome her difficulties in learning mathematics (Romero and Lavigne, 2005).
- ÍtemEl concepto de espacio geográfico en los alumnos de 8ª Gimnasio de los Cerros – y los alumnos del Colegio Técnico Industrial Piloto. Bogotá Colombia.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2016) Martínez Castro, Alexander; Torres Azócar, Juan Carlos
- ÍtemConciencia fonológica en los procesos lectores en una niña de 10 años(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2017) Hernández Pérez, Ana Elizabeth; Piñeros Ladino, Sandra Marisol; Silvara Ordoñez, Yaira; Rodríguez Duque, Laura MarcelaIn this research, the effects of the phonological awareness strategy were analyzed for the acquisition of initial reading processes in a 10-year-old girl with difficulty in learning to read, which was detected after applying the TALE test. For which we designed an intervention route based on the phonological strategy proposed by Rita Flórez, in which the skills, objectives and activities that can be applied to improve reading processes. The results obtained after the implementation of the route are also presented in detail, showing that it was positive for the girl's reading process.
- ÍtemLa construcción del conteo en niños de transición a través del cuento infantil como recurso didáctico(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2016) Cáceres Herrera, María Angélica; Pardo Pinto, Soleil; Piñeros Ramos, Nubia Amparo; Oicatá Ojeda, Luz Alexandra