Examinando Ciencia Inclusiva por Título
Mostrando1 - 20 de 150
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- ÍtemActitudes hacia las trabajadoras sexuales y la prostitución por parte de universitarios con orientación homosexual y heterosexual de Bogotá(Ediciones Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia., 2018-10) Moreno, Paula Andrea; Girón, Ximena; Lugo, Alejandra; Forero, Daniel; Riveros Munévar, Fernando; Vera Maldonado, Luis Anderssen; Vargas Rubio, Claudia Victoria; Forero Aponte, Carlos; Duque, Luis CarlosThis is a descriptive study whose group comparison analysis method aimed to identify differences in attitudes toward prostitutes and prostitution on the part of homosexual and heterosexual university students in Bogotá. To this end, the Attitudes Toward Prostitutes and Prostitution Scale was administe red to 162 university students from Bogotá between 18 and 27 years old. Results show that there are no differences in attitudes toward prostitutes by groups, but there are differences in attitudes towards prostitution because heterosexual university students had a more negative attitude towards it than homosexual university students
- ÍtemLos actuales desafíos del proceso de globalización(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Centro de Pensamiento Global, Bogotá, 2016-05) Vieira Posada, EdgarThis book discusses the main challenges of the globalization process nowadays, concerning the adjustments to the neoliberal economic model due to the negative effects of financial crises, the development goals for the next fifteen years, the transcendental technological changes, their implications in the development of cognitive capitalism, the difficult task of facing the consequences of global warming, the implications of the prevalence of human rights over the rights of nations, and the possibilities of emerging nations in the redistribution of world power in an environment altered by the presence of fundamentalist groups. These challenges suggest the relevance of a globalizing process that, given the time elapsed, deserves changes worldwide.
- ÍtemAdaptación y validación del inventario de autotrascendencia para adultos en el contexto argentino(Ediciones Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia, 2019-06) Simkin, HugoIntroduction: In recent years self-transcendence has gained increasing interest within psychological literature. Currently, the Adult Self Transcendence Inventory (ASTI) is one of the main scales used in empirical research for measuring self transcendence. Objective: The present study aims to adapt and validate the scale to the Argentine context in a sample of 205 high school and university students in the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires. Method: A confirmatory factor analysis of the factor structure of the adapted Adult Self Transcendence Inventory was conducted to assess whether the scale’s purported 2 factors emerged. The results generally supported the 2-factor model.
- ÍtemAdherencia al tratamiento ortodóncico de pacientes adolescentes atendidos en una institución docente asistencial de Medellín. Estudio transversal(Universidad CES, Medellín, Colombia, 2019-04) Cano Restrepo, Juliana; Martínez Delgado, Cecilia MaríaIntroduction: The adherence to a treatment is an indispensable condition for its success. It is a multidimensional phenomenon determined by the reciprocal action of several factors. Objective: To identify the adherence to orthodontic treatment of adolescent patients attended in a teaching institution of Medellín (Colombia), in 2016. Materials and methods: A cross-sectional study with an intentional sample of 101 patients between 12 and 18 years old, of both sexes, residents of Medellín and the metropolitan area, who received orthodontic treatment. The project was approved by the Ethics Committee, by means of act No. 77 of February 2015. The questionnaires proposed by Haynes and Sackett (1980) and Morisky, Green and Levine (1986) were modified, adapting each question to the terminology related to orthodontic treatment These questionnaires measure the adherence of patients to treatments that require medication. A univariate and bivariate statistical analysis was performed (Chi2 test of independence and AnovA). Results: 86.1% of the respondents received instructions on oral care, but only 57.4% remember them; 89.1% attend appointments. 45.5% of patients showed high and low adherence to orthodontic treatment and 8.9% were adherent. Conclusion: High and low adherence were found in the same percentage. Both percentages are not satisfactory, therefore, it is necessary to redouble efforts to improve such an important indicator for the good of the patients and the institutional image.
- ÍtemEl ADN cooperativo y solidario de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia: las raíces de su identidad institucional(Ediciones Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia, 2018-01-14) Vizcaíno G., MilcíadesPurpose: The central question that this article proposes to answer is what identity has the Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia forged and what continuities and discontinuities does it present throughout its operation? Since the University, like all of its kind, is a complex organization that has multiple dimensions derived from its mission, it is not possible to take them all into account. Description: This succinct presentation focuses only on institutional identity, which traverses the University’s historical trajectory. Point of view: It is interesting to clarify if the history of the Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia has been a testimony of fidelity to its roots, origin of its identity, and if its mottos of “A university, a whole country” and “Sailing together”, express its vocation and destiny, born of the intentionality of its founders. Conclusions: Traces of institutional identity are explored with a useful analytical framework to historically review the conformation and role of Indesco, the Institute of Social Economy and Cooperativism, that later became Indesco University and later on, a University.
- ÍtemAdolescencia y familia: la transformación de la familia colombiana y su incidencia en los adolescentes(Universidad de San Buenaventura, Facultad de Psicología, Medellín, Colombia., 2018-11) Moreno Carmona, Norman Darío
- ÍtemAnálisis crítico de las actividades prohibidas para las cooperativas de trabajo en Argentina(Universidad Nacional de Tres de Febrero (UNTREF), Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2019-04-05) Sosa, Gustavo AlbertoIn 1994, the Argentine National Executive Power issued Decree 2015/94, by which it was established that at that time National Institute of Cooperative Action (INAC), currently the National Institute of Associations and Economics Social (INAES), should abstain from authorizing to work cooperatives that provide, in compliance of its social objective, to contract cooperative services by third persons employing the labor force of its associates In order to regulate said Decree, the INAC issued Resolution No. 1510/94, by which it declared Under this situation, applications for authorization to operate as a work cooperative link with the following activities: placement agencies, cleaning, security, correspondence distributions and eventual services. In this way, an impediment to the development of new cooperatives was consecrated of a clearly illegitimate nature, since it was assumed, from the beginning, the activity in fraud to the labor law (and, as counterpart of the same currency, to the cooperative norm) before having the possibility to function the entities. The State thus renounced to exercise its supervisory role, by plainly and simply prohibiting the development of certain activities by worker cooperatives. Also, it was put under “mantle of suspicion” all cooperativized work activity that will develop outside of a trade or a manufacturing plant. However the time elapsed and the events that have taken place in the country since then, these prohibitions remain valid despite its manifest illegality. This article aims to present a historical development, since 1994, of these facts, and carry out a critical analysis of these regulations, not to mention the damage they have caused to the national work cooperativism. Part of the work will be a reflection of the author’s experience as legal advisor to the cooperative area of INAES, registration, promotion and control authority of cooperatives and mutuals throughout the country. Likewise, recourse is made to the regulations, doctrine and specific jurisprudence.
- ÍtemAnálisis de la normatividad local para aplicabilidad del Comparendo Ambiental en Florencia, Caquetá, Colombia(Ediciones Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia, 2017-04-30) Plazas Vargas, Luz Stella; Montoya Leyton, Luis CarlosPurpose: the work consisted in the analysis of local regulations for the enforcement of the Environmental Subpoena in Florencia, Caquetá (Colombia). For this, municipal agreements 024 of 2009 and 013 of 2011 were taken into account, as well as the community’s degree of knowledge during the three-year implementation of the Environmental Subpoena, in order to determine the causes for the low enforceability of the subpoena. This will contribute to a possible amendment to the municipal agreements described, thus improving enforceability and implementation of the regulation. Description: in the performance of the work, the municipal agreements on the subject were collected, reviewed and analyzed, and 50 surveys were randomly applied to residents of the downtown area of the city in order to evaluate their knowledge of the environmental subpoena. Point of view: the result obtained reflects that 60 % of the population surveyed wants citizen education, enforcement of the subpoena, recycling, separation at source and prohibition to throw garbage; likewise, it was obtained that, on average, 37 people (equivalent to 74 %) claimed to be aware of the existence of actions that merit a subpoena; the rest (13 people, equivalent to 26 %) responded not knowing about the issue. Conclusions: this shows that the low enforcement of the Environmental Subpoena is due, above all, to the population’s minimum social responsibility, the failure to approve agreements, and the lack of empowerment on the part of those responsible for its regulation, implementation and enforcement.
- ÍtemAnálisis de la Sentencia T-025 de 2004 que declara el estado de cosas inconstitucional por parte de la Corte Constitucional de Colombia frente a la protección tutelar de los derechos de las víctimas de desplazamiento armado en el marco del conflicto interno colombiano(Ediciones Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia, 2018-04) Palacios Salcedo, Cleider AndrésAim: To carry out an exhaustive analysis of Ruling T-025/2004 and the respective monitoring orders issued by the Constitutional Court of Colombia, aimed at establishing whether to date the Court’s declaration of unconstitutional status quo has helped the executive implement serious policies to improve the quality of life of forced displacement victims. Methods: Information from formal sources and internationally recognized documents was compiled as reference literature and the data collected were analyzed. In group discussions, the deepest issues related to the topic were resolved, unifying interpretative criteria that led to group conclusions and recommendations to finally complete the writing of this article. Results: It is noted that, after Ruling T-025/04, the Government has been obliged to promote policies aimed at assisting the victims; the Court’s monitoring has been vital to materialize everything provided in the ruling. Conclusions: The declaration of unconstitutional status quo has been an important breakthrough in the recognition of victims as subjects of rights and duties and of special protection; today important progress has been made in the matter.
- ÍtemAnálisis de los cambios en las propiedades mecánicas de materiales de subrasante por la adición de materiales poliméricos reciclados(Universidad de la Salle, Bogotá, Colombia., 2019-01) Serrano Rodríguez, Erika Julieth; Padilla González, Edgar AlexanderIntroduction: This review is a compilation of several researches. However, it is based on a thesis called “Análisis de la resistencia y durabilidad de un suelo cemento adicionando material no biodegradable polietileno malla Raschel (polisombra) reciclada en diferentes porcentajes en relación con el peso del suelo”, that was carried out at Universidad de La Salle in 2016. Problem: The identification of the variations in the mechanical properties of materials of subgrade by the addition of polymeric materials. Objective: to compile the main research on the modifications of subgrade properties through the addition of natural and synthetic fibers, in order to have a theoretical basis that justifies the application of these additions at constructive level. Methodology: Relevant references compilation referring to the modification of subgrade with polymers and the evaluation of the change in his mechanical properties, synthesis, and discussion of results. Result: 65% of the investigations correspond to studies on changes in compressive strength, 30% of them are directed to focused studies to study the efforts of traction’s answer when they are polymeric fibers, and the other 5% evaluates properties as the fatigue or resistance to the axial tension. Conclusions: A considerable increase in the resistance of compression is denoted, which changes according to the type or material to mixing with the soil and cement. Originality: This article presents the substitution of raw materials of the subgrade with recycled natural or synthetic fibers. Limitations: There are few researches made with natural fibers, so it is limited to the information found.
- ÍtemAnálisis fenomenológico interpretativo. Una guía metodológica para su uso en la investigación cualitativa en psicología(Ediciones Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia, 2019-06) Duque, Hansel; Aristizábal Díaz-Granados, Edith T.Purpose: To offer a methodological guide for the implementation of the interpretative phenomenological analysis (AFI), especially for those who begin in qualitative research. Topic: Interpretive phenomenological analysis as a method for understanding personal experiences and their application in the field of psychology. Development: The general characteristics of the AFI methodology are presented, then each of its stages is described, from the formulation of the research question and access to the field to the selection of the participants and the collection of information. Finally, the phases and procedures for data analysis are described in detail, as well as the writing and presentation of the results. Conclusion: Interpretive phenomenological analysis is a qualitative research approach that seeks to understand the meanings associated with the lived experience. At present, it enjoys great recognition and is widely used in the field of psychology, especially in English-speaking countries.
- ÍtemUn análisis histórico de los mecanismos no penales centroamericanos para Colombia(Ediciones Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia, 2017-08) Eugene Ulrich, WilliamPurpose: This article proposes a historical-comparative approach to the history, development and forms of solutions implemented by Guatemala, El Salvador and Nicaragua in the internal conflicts they experienced in the eighties and nineties, and a comparison is made with the end of the conflict between Colombia and FARC. Description: The irregular nature of Central American conflicts and their immense similarity with the conflict in Colombia—which, like them, faced an organized guerrilla—allow for an analysis to observe historical events critically and bring them to a present in which experiences are repeated almost inevitably. Point of view: Central American conflicts offer an excellent opportunity for analysis for the current work since their striking resemblance to the Colombian conflict provides a considerable amount of material that must be taken into consideration and many proposals that cannot be ignored. Conclusions: It is necessary to present various cases and experiences to extract the necessary learning and not repeat the mistakes made in the past.
- ÍtemAplicación móvil de gestión empresarial para fincas ganaderas, articulado con el programa de trazabilidad bovina(Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá (UTP), Panamá, 2019-01) Pérez, Luiyiana; Lasso, RolandoIntroduction: The article is the result of Research "Development and implementation of a software for the management and control of livestock farms, articulated with the bovine traceability program". This initiative was financed by SENACYT and carried out at the Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá, Azuero Campus, with the collaboration of Consultant Luiyiana Pérez during 2017 and 2018. Problem: This project arises from lack of producers in the field information registration and bovine traceability program. Objective: To develop an app that allows you to manage the management of livestock farms, integrated to Livestock Management System (SIGEPE in its Spanish acronym) from the agencies of the Ministry of Agricultural Development. Methodology: A study of the level of the digital divide index (IBD) in the sector was carried out; a proportional stratified sampling was used for the selection of the producers and the view-controller model was used to develop the app. Result: A database was created, with information about nutrition, health programs, veterinary products among others. An application was developed, including its respective modules and a training plan for the implementation of the app. Conclusion: The livestock business competitiveness vs. bovine traceability regulation demands the appropriate field information registration at all points of animal production. Originality: The incorporation of livestock control by the various agencies and their articulation with the bovine traceability. Limitations: The users´ deficient technological skills in the management and use of ICTs.
- ÍtemEl aporte de las cooperativas a las políticas públicas y el territorio: un análisis de las mediciones estadísticas en Argentina(Ediciones Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia, 2018-01) Castelao Caruana, María EugeniaIntroduction: In recent decades, national public authorities and international organizations have become growingly interested in cooperative organization and recognize its possibility to contribute social, economic and environmental problems approach. Methodology: The methodology of this research is based on a public policies analytical model that aims to understand the logic that underlies political institutions and actors involved in public interventions’ actions with respect to their contribution to solve collective problems. Results: The paper studies the role of cooperatives in public policies based on the analysis of public interventions of national scope given in Argentina from 2003 to 2015. Also, the different sources of information available in the country that could disclose the actions carried out by these entities are identified and analyzed. Conclusions: There is a need to register and measure cooperatives’ economic and social importance and the impact of their participation in public policies in order to attain better understanding of the sector’s reality, strengthen its positive image and publicize this form of organization.
- ÍtemLa asociatividad para articular cadenas productivas en Colombia. El caso de los pequeños productores de papa criolla en Subachoque, Cundinamarca(Universidad Cooperativa, Ediciones Universidad cooperativa de Colombia., 2019-07-21) Vargas Prieto , Amanda; Fajardo Rodríguez, Cindy Lorena; Romero Rodríguez, Yesica Estefanía; Nieves Forero, Karen YisethFor disarticulation between government agencies and the rural population, which has produced the need of create a new strategy of strengthening for the few producers of Papa Criolla from Subachoque Cundinamarca. This has allowed to play the important role of leadership with a high level in this field, which allows for the strengthening of organizational, productive, economic, social and human strengthening, in favor of modern, profitable and sustainable agricultural practices that helps the productive chains of the goods of this productive sector. The work that has been done in this investigation, allowed to found out the main problems that affects the small producer from Subachoque and the facts that will make those workshops stronger than they are by now, whit the purpose of being able to establish parameters that solve them to the shortcomings present in the current productive field. Also, they came up with the idea of a new route that will bring better conditions focusing on the fields that produce more quantity of their product.
- ÍtemBases conceptuales para un análisis crítico del discurso administrativo y económico(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Administración de Empresas, Arauca, 2016-04) Botero Cedeño, Eduardo AndrésThis book is based on the idea of expressing a critical and thoughtful argument in relation to the epistemological principles that have supported progress in the economic and administrative sciences. In this sense, a divergent position is taken regarding the economic dogma represented in doctrinaire liberalism. The argument has been based on denouncing the distinction between an object and subject of knowledge as contrived, understanding, as did Baudrillard, that in the scientific exercise both agents are immersed in a radical equivalence. Methodologically, a hermeneutic exercise was carried out in which the interpretation constituted a transforming translation process, and the interpretative record became the fundamental basis for change. The work has therefore been composed of three interdependent essays, which address the concept of economic rationality, the discourse of productivity, and the implications of entropy for the economic and administrative sciences. The results of this research show the need to undertake an ontological and epistemological shift, both in analytical tools as well as the discursive justification that characterizes these disciplines of knowledge. The shift proposed in the work implies a transformation of economics as a scientific discipline, so that it will not continue to be developed as an epistemological mechanic of a reductive nature.
- ÍtemBiopolítica y democracia como estilo de vida: una mirada desde la psicología social(Ediciones Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia, 2018-04) Díaz Gómez, Álvaro; Carmona, Olga Lucía; Salamanca, Liliana AndreaPurpose: To reflect on two ways of adopting democracy, as a form of government and as a way of life, in order to establish its relationship with biopolitics from social psychology—as a psychology that is political—based on a particular case that occurred in Colombia known as “false positives.” Theme: The possibility of thinking about a life that is politically controlled from the perspective of social psychology, for which it is assumed from the discourse of biopolitics. Elaboration: A contextualization is provided for recognizing that social psychology is political given the use of the knowledge it produces, so that problems that emerge in the construction of democracy cannot be alien to it and, thus, it is plausible to approach its expression as a lifestyle in relation to what it is as a form of government. From this, biopolitical devices for life control are established, and the extrajudicial executions implemented in Colombia, known as “false positives,” are an example of this. Conclusions: It is still visible how psychology, particularly social psychology, is political because of the way knowledge is used. Therefore, if thought in terms of popular majorities, knowledge may contribute to the construction of a democratic society, in which it is not only a structural governmental process but also deployed as a cultural ethos in daily life. Perhaps this is how processes of resistance to biopolitics are generated and a psychopolitics emerges.
- ÍtemBreve estudio descriptivo del fenómeno ambiental en sus dos dimensiones: daño ambiental y daño ecológico(Ediciones Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia, 2017-04) Rivera Olarte, Francisco JavierIntroduction: this article presents a descriptive study on the treatment of environmental damage in its double legal assessment, based on the general theory of damage. It includes some relevant jurisprudence and case law trends in recent times, in order to inquire whether the transposition of classic damage is sufficient to understand environmental damage and ecological damage, taking into account its features and the characters of environmental damage. Methodology: the descriptive approach and the deductive method were applied to study the environmental phenomenon from its two conceptual dimensions: environmental damage and ecological damage, which respond to realities, effects and liabilities that are appreciated differently. These aspects should be assessed holistically in order to establish a clear vision of difference and similarity factors, with their consequent involvement in responsibility. Results: conceptions of environmental damage and ecological damage, from the legal point of view, cannot be treated as equivalent meanings, since difference factors have been established from jurisprudence and case law, finding that the natural environment represents the difference factor between classic damage and environmental damage, while similarity is given by the effect on the personal, equity and moral spheres they connote. Conclusions: in order to attain a correct meaning of environmental damage, it is necessary to detach it from its equity implication and avoid establishing priority categories of environmental damage over ecological damage.
- ÍtemBuen gobierno y sociedades cooperativas: disposiciones y recomendaciones para el buen gobierno de las sociedades cooperativas(Universidad de Valladolid, Valladolid, España, 2019-04-05) Sánchez Pachón, Luis ÁngelThe concern for good corporate governance has not been absent in the cooperative sector. Many of the problems pointed out in the structure and functioning of cooperatives are common within private equity firms, although they are evidently under different parameters. It is therefore appropriate to examine the proposals on corporate governance, which, although centralized in the governance of listed companies, have been elaborated in recent years, driven by changes in economic and social reality. In this analysis, it is a priority to know the perspective or approach of good corporate governance that follows (shareholder or monistic vs. pluralist or stakeholders), as well as the proposed legal technique (legislative intervention versus self-regulation through which one knows as Codes of Good Government). In this paper, after outlining some conceptual aspects, we describe how the ideas of corporate governance have been incorporated into Spanish law; we highlight the main steps in the search for the construction of good corporate governance and analyze some concrete proposals of good governance that, from different scopes, have been directed, in particular, to cooperative societies.
- ÍtemLa cadena productiva de la industria de la madera de Santiago del Estero (Argentina)(Universidad Nacional de Santiago del Estero, Santiago del Estero, Argentina, 2019-01) Schimpf, Rolando; Sánchez Ugalde, Rocío; Ludueña, Myriam; Coronel de Renolfi, MartaIntroduction: this article is a product of research. The case of the forest species of Santiago del Estero, developed at the National University of Santiago del Estero in the period 2016-2017. The objective of the work was to describe the productive chain of the forest industry of the province of Santiago del Estero, with emphasis on the chain of wood and furniture, and identify the critical factors for its performance. Methodology: to examine the productive chain, it is applied to the diagnostic analysis through bibliographic review and information gathering in the field; and in order to identify critical factors of the chain, a SWOT analysis was carried out. Results: in the forestry-industrial chain there is a close connection between the link of primary production and the following ones, given that the links of the first and second transformations of wood of local origin as the main source of supply. Conclusions: the forest-industrial chain originating in native forests has continuity in all the productive links. The high degree of information that refers to the productive activities, as well as the individualistic culture, the behaviors of the direct actors, do not allow generating integration processes. Weaknesses and threats are identified throughout the chain’s linkage. However, there are strengths and opportunities to enhance and capitalize. Originality: there is no background of published works on the subject for the province. Limitations: insufficient public and private information on the subject.