Examinando Ingeniería Electrónica por Título
Mostrando1 - 20 de 146
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- ÍtemAnálisis de algoritmos para la caracterización de señales cerebrales EEG(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Bogotá, 2021) García Herrera, Carlos Andrés; Lancheros Cuesta, Diana YanethAs technology advances, it is essential to find new techniques and procedures that facilitate our understanding of the functioning of our human brain, which is in charge of managing all the nervous part of our human body. This article aims to present the summary of the study of more than 30 researched articles published between 2009 and 2019, where the algorithms and procedures most used when studying the signals created by the electricity of our human brain will be mentioned.
- ÍtemAnálisis de funcionalidad de la solución sdn cisco para datacenter aci (aplication centric infrastructure)(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Bogotá, 2020-09-25) Garzón Monsalve, Jorge Alberto; Herrera Velandia, Diego Fernando; Ribon Rinaldi, Carlos Andrés
- ÍtemAnálisis de la aplicación de las metodologías SCRUM e ITIL 4 para el proceso de elaboración del circuito principal para un ascensor de la Empresa Main Electronics De Bogotá(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Bogotá, 2020-01) Granados Leguizamón, Yeni Viviana; Barbosa Rincón, Luis Felipe; Castillo Berdugo, Miguel Antonio; Pahuena López, Fabio Iván
- ÍtemAnálisis de la tecnología WI-FI 6(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Bogotá, 2022-01-05) Castillo Lozano, Cesar Geovani; Pardo Morales, Juan Camilo; Meza Ardila, Jefferson Stiven; Ribon Rinaldi, Carlos AndrésThis document is part of the delivery of the research project related to the wi-fi 6 network, in this one of the most important elements within it will be evidenced: its advantages and disadvantages, also of the uses and its requirements and the way of how this powerful tool works. The report presents the specifications and the parts that make up a Wi-Fi 6 signal with their respective definition and the technical arguments required for its correct operation.
- ÍtemAnálisis de la utilización de Drones como técnica de fumigación de cultivos de banano en el corregimiento de Orihueca, Zona Bananera, Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Santa Marta, 2021-12-10) Silva Amador, Didier José; Noguera, Jose F.The purpose of this systematic literature analysis is to analyze the usefulness of drones as a fumigation technique for banana plantations in the corregimiento of Orihueca, Banana Zone, Colombia. This study is of great importance to show that the application of this technique results in greater productivity and improvement of the environment, in addition to having much less health and environmental risk when applying pesticides since these equipment can apply the technique of precision agriculture. It should be noted that the use of the traditional technique with light aircraft has presented problems to the community with respect to the environment and health.
- ÍtemAnálisis de los requerimientos tecnológicos para la transformación de Santa Marta en una ciudad inteligente(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Santa Marta, 2018) Bolaño González, Fredy Andres; Pérez Oñate, Israel José; Remicio Torres, Luis Eduardo; Martínez, RonaldThis document contains the necessary information corresponding to the development of an analysis of the technological requirements for the transformation of Santa Marta into an intelligent city. To carry out this project, 4 steps will be developed which are: 1. Identify the technological requirements of a smart city 2. Analyze the technological integration of the infrastructures, energy supply and transport services that Santa Marta needs for its transformation into an intelligent city. 3. Determine the environmental policies that should be implemented in the Samarian community for its transformation into an intelligent city. 4. Identify the technological requirements that Santa Marta needs for its transformation into an intelligent city. The technological requirements that Santa Marta needs for its transformation into an intelligent city is the redefinition of the industry, reinvented health, the future of artificial intelligence, urban world and planet with resources.
- ÍtemAnálisis del estado actual de la red eléctrica de la Clínica Fundación IPS S.A.S para desarrollar el plan de acción que permita la implementación de la norma técnica colombiana 2050 y el RETIE en el centro médico(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Santa Marta, 2018) Pimienta Anaya, María José; Burgos Rodríguez, Arthur JoséThis document contains the necessary information for the work of degree, modality of professional practices for the obtaining of the title of electronic engineering, under the protocol that makes the university. Cooperativa de Colombia, Santa Marta section, at the clinic. IPS S.A.S. Foundation. Located in Magdalena Foundation. In compliance with Article 2 of the National Constitution, it is up to the authorities of the Republic to protect all persons in Colombia in their life, honor and assets. In this regard, adopt the technical regulations designed to ensure the protection of people’s lives against the risks and pimps of goods and services related to the sector under their responsibility. According to this article, it is vital to review the electrical connection of the institution of the IPS S.A.S. Foundation in accordance with the requirements required by NTC 2050 section 517, which is both the medical assistance institutions and the technical regulation of the facilities. (RETIE), according to the results of the verification plan, an action plan will be carried out.
- ÍtemAnálisis del sistema satelital de Starlink para la viabilidad del servicio de Internet en zonas rurales de Santa Marta.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Santa Marta, 2023-01) Rivera Medina, Jaime José; Bahoquez Guerrero, Fernando Jesús; Burgos Rodríguez, Arthur JoséThis document will describe the operation of the company Starlink and its internet service, which is an innovative and efficient service that implements the satellite connection through a certain number of satellites that are in orbit, which send their signals to receiving antennas that are located in homes or businesses where the internet service is requested. It is thought that the satellite connection is a solution to many problems that occur with other types of internet connection such as the case of the most remote areas of some countries or cities where internet companies using conventional methods do not reach or do not provide coverage of their service. We will also present all its features, advantages and disadvantages, as well as we will make a comparison with others that provide internet service via satellite and thus see which service is more efficient and which is more convenient for users interested in acquiring these services.
- ÍtemAnálisis y diseño de un sistema domótico para climatización e iluminación inteligente. Caso de uso: abcell comunicaciones fase1(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Bucaramanga, 2017) Jaimes Carreño, Edgar Yesid; Álvarez Montañez, Edinson Giovanny; Castellanos Guarín, Luis FernandoEl presente proyecto tiene como fin obtener un documento que permita conocer acerca de la automatización de procesos “domótica” a través de los diferentes protocolos, tecnologías, arquitecturas, medios de transmisión y componentes de la misma para el control de iluminación y climatización. De tal forma que se pueda establecer y diseñar la mejor tecnología aplicable para el caso de estudio: ABCell Comunicaciones.
- ÍtemAplicar los fundamentos del PMI en la dirección de proyectos de un hotel autosostenible eléctricamente por medio de un sistema fotovoltaico.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Santa Marta, 2019) Quintero Miranda, Carlos Mario; Beriio Hernandez, Cristian Ferney; Cuases Arrieta, Jesus AlfonsoThe purpose of this document is to show the result of the in-depth seminar carried out as underpinning of Project Management, which consists of identifying and understanding the set of knowledge, processes, skills, tools and techniques in project management defined by the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI) with the collaboration of the Microsoft Project software in programming, increasing the chances of success of a wide variety of future projects and being professionally competent. The purpose of this hotel project is to direct the construction of a hotel in the corregimiento of Minca, which will offer an experience of total contact with the nature and disconnection of the city. Due to the lack of reliability of the electrical system of the sector a photovoltaic system is implemented which will produce enough energy for the total sustainability of the hotel, generating a reduction of half of the operating expenses, in addition, this project will minimize tax costs of law to be friendly with the environment, thus providing a maximization of net profits and a totally new experience for customers.
- ÍtemApoyo en el área de mantenimiento y producción(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Santa Marta, 2022-07) Maiguel Carrasquilla, Jesús David; Burgos, ArthurThe purpose of this report is to explicitly state all the activities performed and topics learned during the and topics learned during the internship as an intern in the area of MAINTENANCE in the company C.I. in the company C.I Famar S.A. Fabrica De Aceite Y Margarina Del Magdalena. Of Magdalena. This report includes every work done and experience acquired within the company by the student. The present report includes every work done and experience acquired within the company by the student, such as single-line diagrams of each panel and area of the company, thermographic diagnosis of all the motors and document of the island photovoltaic plant of the company. company's island photovoltaic plant.
- ÍtemAsistencia técnica para el desarrollo de un protocolo de seguridad basado en medios tecnológicos, sistemas electrónicos y servicios digitales aplicado a la industria del cannabis medicinal.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Santa Marta, 2021) Iguaran Luran, Juan Camilo; Burgos, Arthur JIn Colombia since 2016, regulations have been established for the new import and export markets with the aim of guaranteeing safe and informed access to the medical and scientific use of the cannabis plant or any of its derivatives, being contemplated by the National Narcotics Statute. Many companies face the strict requirements of the certification processes in order to expand their business into international markets or to comply with the standards of the pharmaceutical industry at a national level. It should be noted that in addition to the technological means that are implemented in the security protocols, there are also business models that are at a low level of technology and that have limited resources to make large investments.
- ÍtemAutomatización electroneumática. Métodos sistemáticos(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Programa de Ingeniería Electrónica, Bogotá, Colombia., 2018-08) Vásquez Cortés, Juan Camilo; Cardona Guio, Juan Pablo
- ÍtemAuxiliar de soporte y mantenimiento área de tecnología.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Santa Marta, 2022-07) Leon Uribe, Christopher; Noguera Polania, José FernandoThe purpose of this document is to inform you of each of the activities carried out as intern in the area of SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE IN THE DEPARTMENT OF TECHNOLOGY in the company GRUPO AGROVID S.A.S. The activities highlighted by the engineer in charge are of an administrative or office nature,maintenance, also the registration in databases and the entire distribution system leaving always a support of the work done.
- ÍtemBeneficios de las redes 5G implementadas en Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Santa Marta, 2021-12-09) Tamayo Howard, Jesús David; Naranjo Diaz, Gerardo David; Martinez Campo, Jorge AlbertoThe implementation of this new network technology that promises a greater benefit based on industry 4.0, emphasizing the development of IoT technologies, Big Data, smart cities, among others. In this way, it seeks to optimize the largest number of industrial processes and those related to telecommunications, implementing these networks would obtain new business ideas, job vacancies and greater economic development in the nation. With the adoption of this new technology there would be a strong improvement in the communications and process automation sector.
- ÍtemClasificación Automática para Animales en Peligro de Extinción de Colombia Usando Redes Neuronales Convolucionales(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica, Santa Marta, 2021-07-01) Rivera-Carrillo, Andrés Felipe; Cardozo-Sarmiento, Darwin Orlando; Martinez-Campo, SergioThe extinction of different types of animals is a problem that has been growing over the years, and that, consequently, has caused environmental problems, such as climate change. Genetic diversity (biodiversity) is essential for the development of all species and human beings depend on it in their daily lives. When biodiversity decreases, human life expectancy is reduced, not only from an ecological point of view, but also from a resource point of view, even to be able to have species that are adapted to an ecological niche. This research will expose a computer strategy that over time has achieved great results; convolutional neural networks is a process that has facilitated the monitoring of different kinds of animals in recent years, this, in order to facilitate the process of recognition and counting of animals, focused on agriculture and zoology. For this, an architecture in the field of convolutional neural networks (CNN) will be used, Alexnet, which has references with very high results. In addition, the mathematical programming software Matlab is used for the development of the neural network. Getting of this way a result of accuracy of validation of 97,52%, with the use of a dataset with 3026 images, in where, 80% are used for training and 20% for validation.
- ÍtemConstrucción de un muro interactivo con diferentes niveles de dificultad para estimular la memoria de niños entre 5 y 8 años.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Electrónica Bogotá, 2019-04-01) Aponte Murcia, Stefan Nicolas; Triana Garcia, Yulian Humberto; Lancheros Cuesta, DianaIn order to measure the working memory of children between 5 and 8 years old, an interactive mechanical wall is constructed with which it is intended to induce stimuli by means of a mobile application to observe in real time the behavior of brain waves. which stimulates the test. The intention is to articulate the mechanical part of the interactive wall and the electronic part of the application, to create a tool by means of which a more effective stimulation can be made and with real results. To stimulate working memory in children aged 5 to 8 years, the Wisc working memory test was used, which is a clinical instrument for assessing the intelligence of children between 6 years and 0 months to 16 years and 11 months. (Consejo general de la Psicologia España). This tool has different subtests with which cognitive stimulation can be evaluated (Lopez, 2007). For the design of the levels of the interactive wall, the subtest of WISC - IV focused on the working memory was considered, because this is the area that needs to be stimulated when carrying out the measurement of brain waves. I get three evaluation indexes such as: digit retention, arithmetic and succession of letters and numbers.