Examinando Aprendizaje Escolar y sus Dificultades por Título
Mostrando1 - 20 de 59
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- ÍtemAmbientes de aprendizaje que fortalezcan el proceso de producción textual de niños de grado tercero(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2018-12) Ayala Coronado, Angela Sofia; Pineda Moreno, Sandra Isabel; Torres Hernández, Viviana Gineth; Lancheros Cuesta, DianaWriting allows thoughts to materialize through written words, in this sense the interest and motivation to write can come to arise spontaneously and meaningfully. This work presents the results of the implementation of a pedagogical strategy in order to strengthen the different processes that intervene in writing, (semantic, syntactic and lexical), observing the impact on writing a text. As a methodological process, a pre-test was carried out to know a characterization of the students in the mentioned processes, then workshops were designed taking into account learning environments, from the perspective of the use of creative and dynamic materials; social interactions between peers, teacher-students and playful-pedagogical strategies, important elements that generate motivation and interest in children to participate in different activities. Finally, post-test measurement tests are carried out and the effects on the textual production of third-grade children at a school in the city of Soacha Colombia are analyzed.
- ÍtemAportes al DBA de atención a través de la educación física en estudiantes con discapacidad intelectual leve(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Aprendizaje Escolar y sus Dificultades, Bogotá, 2018-07) Gaitán Santana, Diana María; Rodríguez Garzón, Adriana Milena; Toloza Villareal, Olga Lucía; Barrera Botero, ErikaAt Bolivia IED School, there is a program of academic baccalaureates, with a curriculum adapted for children with mild intellectual disability. A direct observation is done on the school`s daily activities context for the second grade students. A difficulty in the DBAs especially in the attention is evident. This project seeks to raise the awareness of the educational community from the physical education area, because it tries to recognize the different researches that have been made around the processes of the DBA of attention, for students with mild intellectual disability. There are six chapters in this research work, where taking into account the categories to be investigated, such as an intellectual disabilities, DBA of attention and physical education; queries are made of research cases, theoretical and research papers. A psycho-education intervention to strength the DBA of attention from the physical education area, for students with mild intellectual disability is proposed.
- ÍtemAtenti, una herramienta pedagógica para mejorar el proceso atencional en niños.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2021-08) Serrato Acosta, Yeimy; Murillo Moreno, Walter Giovanny; Lancheros Cuesta, Diana YanethAttention deficit is increasingly growing in educational contexts, due to the poor medical detection and early approach to disorders such as ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), this disorder without proper attention can generate severe sequelae in adolescence and adulthood in different contexts of life, due to this, the ATENTI attentional pedagogical strategy is created, which links some contents supported by a virtual learning environment that favor the attentional processes of children at early ages within the educational context. In the research the relevance and validation of the strategy is verified from two perspectives, the first in two important levels, starting with a pedagogical level through the validation of the contents of two experts related to educational psychology and subsequently, a technological validation of functionality and relevance through two experts in virtual education and digital content, to subsequently involve a population of cycle 1 of a Bogotá IED and evaluate the impact of the strategy in the attentional aspect. This research is based on a qualitative method with an exploratory scope that validates the strategy with a thorough scientific argumentation of the contents articulated with the interface of the virtual learning environment and the field process with children.
- ÍtemLas canciones infantiles para fortalecer la comprensión lectora en niños de 6 a 8 años.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Aprendizaje Escolar y sus Dificultades, Bogotá, 2019-01-17) Saavedra Roa, Maria Dennys; Lozano Cardenas, Lida Yaneth; Ladino Quevedo, Luis Ricardo; Cardenas Rodriguez, Yini PaolaThe present monograph arises from the empirical evidence that teachers observe daily during the different pedagogical practices carried out, since it shows that most of the problems of learning to read are related to the lack of students in terms of understanding reader, since it is a multilevel activity, since it is defined as the ability to understand written texts, collect information, interpret (extract the meaning and make inferences), reflect on the content and structure of a text, and evaluate, "with the double aim of reaching the own goals, to develop the knowledge and the personal potential, and on the other, to participate in the society ". (OECD, s.i, p.45). Reading comprehension plays a very important role in students since it is the basis for the consolidation of subsequent learning as the level is advanced. Yes, it is true, that the basis of the acquisition of this competence, is worked in depth in the first cycle of Primary Education, in various ways, it has to start to bear fruit from the second cycle onwards in a way increasing, to ensure that students at the end of the stage of Primary Education, achieve one of the main challenges and objectives of teaching, along with other skills; hence the importance of this monograph which focused on investigating the use of children's songs as a learning strategy to strengthen reading comprehension in children aged 6 to 8 years according to their cognitive development. Reading is one of the human skills that requires the use of more complex processes that exist; since it requires elements such as an adequate biological structure, an appropriate emotional development, the correct assimilation of the environment and a whole series of skills that can only be developed with its continuous exercise and through the historical heritage transmitted in formal learning, in the classroom. (Millán, 2000). According to the PISA exams of the OECD, which evaluate the educational system more than the student himself, and measure academic performance in order to guide the educational policies of its members in a common international framework, they have shown that low reading skills they are a direct cause of the poor score in these exams, especially among young people from less favored backgrounds. One of the limitations to achieve the development of this competence and that is reflected in the results of the standardized tests are the student himself; since each of them, although apparently similar, is different. And there are too many assumptions of similarity that could rather be branded as presumptions. They are the reasons why not all the students reach the proposed objectives or do it very poorly for the most part. This educational process, legitimized by tradition and laws, ensures that students will obtain certain knowledge in specific periods and with a certain level of achievement. Therefore, the State designs a didactic program that establishes goals and teaching objectives and sets the basic competences that the student must obtain during the school period. Within this educational process is the teaching of reading and the imperative need to work on reading comprehension within the classroom, as a direct responsibility of the teacher, despite all the real limitations that make the learning processes of our population more complex. It is important for this reading and understanding process to take into account the words of Isabel Solé in Reading Strategies: Reading is a process of interaction between the reader and the text, a process through which the first tries to satisfy the objectives that guide its reading ... the meaning of the text is constructed by the reader. This does not mean that the text itself has no meaning or meaning ... What I try to explain is that the meaning that a writing has for the reader is not a translation or replication of the meaning that the author wanted to print, but a construction that it implies the text, the previous knowledge of the reader who approaches it and the objectives with which it is confronted. (2009, p.34) The reader assigns meaning to a text by coordinating information that comes from different sources. An important factor for the student to undertake the learning of reading is the motivation, it is important to implement reading moments in the classroom, in which the students read with a specific objective; since often meaningless texts are imposed, where the opinion and interests of the students are not taken into account.This monograph is focused on the research of printed and digital texts on topics that directly or indirectly pertain to the process of reading comprehension, and how to facilitate it through the use of learning strategies which are very varied, for the present monograph to inquire about the songs as a valuable tool and the interest of the children as they are the use of children's songs; since the use of these in pedagogical practices, will allow teachers to strengthen important cognitive skills to facilitate the process of reading comprehension in elementary school students. It is important to take into account that for the learning process an approach is made from the interests and needs of the students and that the teacher can rely on them through the use of didactic and methodological strategies, with the aim of achieving contextualized and meaningful learning . The first part of this document is related to the problem statement, the general objective, the justification, the theoretical framework in which the bibliographic exploration will be focused on three important conceptual categories for the analysis of results: reading comprehension, cognitive development of children from 6 to 8 years old and the songs as a learning strategy and the methodological framework. In the last part of the document will appear the analysis of results, conclusions and bibliographical references.
- ÍtemCaracterísticas de los libros álbum que influyen en el desarrollo de los procesos comprensivos y expresivos del lenguaje en niñas y niños de 4 a 6 años(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización Aprendizaje escolar y sus dificultades, Bogotá, 2019-01-17) Medrano Garzón, Claudia Griselda; Carrillo Huertas, Yudid Paola; Cardenas Rodriguez, Yiny PaolaThe present monograph was carried out a bibliographic review in which looked for was analyzed was completed. Methodological of qualitative and exploratory origin; developed by the fundamental theory. Basic studies were included to configure the national and international background related to the subject; It was also included in the same book the collection, organization and analysis of information on language, components, comprehensive and expressive process, books, characteristics, main representatives, childhood among other concepts; a detailed analysis of the results was proposed, generating categories and subcategories that allowed to establish in response to the research question and the proposed objective; determining the characteristics of the book, the album, the image, the word and the relationship between them influence positively strengthening the comprehension and expressive processes of the language, thus configuring the book as a useful tool in the development of these processes in the pedagogical practice with more actions deep that the simple reading of the story, exploring all the possibilities presented by the book album.
- ÍtemCaracterización del proceso de aprendizaje del personal auxiliar de enfermería de una ips de enfermería domiciliaria de la ciudad de Bogotá(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Especialización en Docencia Universitaria, Bogotá, 2021-10-02) Ardila Vargas, Andrés Mauricio; Oviedo, Elizabeth
- ÍtemClub de ciencias “amigos de la serpiente sabanera” un espacio para potenciar el desarrollo de la competencia de indagación(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá., 2019-01) Duque Giraldo, Jaidi Liliana; Pérez Penagos, Sandra Lorena; Pinzón Franco, Sandra Patricia; Fuentes Diaz, Angie PaolaThis study was born from the motivation and interest of the CAFAM AV students. 68, for knowing and protecting the savanna snake (Atractus crassicaudatus), sacrificed for lack of scientific knowledge and environmental awareness. The "Amigos de la serpiente sabanera" science club is created, with the objective of promoting the development of inquiry skills through the Problem Based Learning methodology (ABP), with 10 fifth grade students. The categories that were addressed for the development of this research were: science club, inquiry competence, attitudes toward learning natural sciences and environmental awareness and values. The findings of this investigation allowed the conclusion of the science club enhanced the competence of inquiry, the application of the ABP methodology facilitated answering the questions that students made about the snake savanna and the science club strengthened awareness and environmental values, in addition, Motivation and interest in learning increased through research.
- Ítem¿Cómo se ha estimulado el dispositivo básico sensoperceptor en niños y niñas de primera infancia desde un análisis documental de la política pública?(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en aprendizaje y sus dificultades, Bogotá, 2019-01-16) Contreras Espejo, Blanca Nidia; Romero Contreras, Ángela María; Cárdenas Rodríguez, Yiny PaolaThe purpose of this monograph is to analyze how the basic sensoperceptive device is stimulated in children of early childhood, including children between 0 and 5 years of age. At the same time, we intend to identify which are the methodological strategies suggested by the MEN exposed in the documents instituted and the other documents analyzed. The analysis of this information will allow to suggest to the teachers of transition degree of the educational institution new sharing of the municipality of Soacha, methodological strategies supported in the artistic education that allow to stimulate the sensoperceptor development in children of early childhood and at the same time contribute so that the acquisition of learning can occur through the exploration of individuals with the context that surrounds them.
- ÍtemConcepciones de docentes sobre las transgresiones y el fortalecimiento de la integridad académica en una institución educativa oficial de Bogotá(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, posgrado, Maestría en entornos digitales para educación, Bogotá, 2022-06-21) Daza Jiménez, Temistocles; Rivera Sepulveda, Alvaro AndresThe purpose of this research was to understand the conceptions held by high school teachers of the San José de Castilla District Educational Institution about academic integrity and its transgressions. The concept of academic integrity generates great interest in the different educational levels as it refers to the consolidation of values and principles that will allow the student to behave correctly at all times and places. However, this concept has been little examined at the level of secondary education, one of the reasons that has favored the objective of this research, which seeks to understand the conceptions held by a group of teachers at the secondary level of the Institución Educativa Distrital San José de Castilla on academic integrity and its transgressions. Regarding the background, a search is made for related research at the international and national level, this with the aim of identifying the topic studied; as well as the different methodological perspectives of research. The most relevant contributions to this research are those made by Escudero and López (2019), Cuadrado (2018) and Sureda et al. (2009). The section corresponding to the theoretical framework is based on the contribution made by Gary Pavela towards the conceptualization, causes and consequences of academic integrity. And the contributions of Ausubel, against the principles of meaningful learning. The methodology is developed with the interpretive paradigm, with a mixed Dexplis approach in its sequential mode and under the parameters of the case study. With the participation of 11 teachers who guide subjects in secondary education, three different research techniques are implemented: in the first phase a questionnaire is applied, in the second phase individual semi-structured interviews are implemented, finally in the third phase a focus group is developed .Taking into account the results, the present investigation found in its three phases of execution that, although teachers are familiar with the concept, they only handle it partially, likewise teachers refer to the lack of institutional policies that guide the strengthening of academic integrity and a great flaw in the evaluation system adopted by the institution. Therefore, it is necessary to investigate the different conceptions of each of the actors that make up the educational community, which will provide more timely and substantial information to promote academic integrity in the institution.
- ÍtemContextualización de la conciencia fonológica y estrategias utilizadas para la enseñanza de lectura en estudiantes de preescolar de la IED Estrella del Sur(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2021-06-25) Chitiva Fonseca, Luz Marina; Sanchez Villabona, Sandra Rocio; Urbina Vera, Vanezza Stefany; Garcia Suta, Ana GladisThis research arises from the interest of analyzing and investigating a group of teachers of the estrella del sur school in Ciudad Bolívar, Bogotá, about the methodologies and strategies they implement in the classroom for the acquisition of the reading process for preschool students, as well as the perception of what is phonological awareness? From the results obtained, the need arises to design a strategy based on phonological awareness as a support for teachers in order to intervene and promote activities that facilitate the acquisition of the reading process in students. In order to carry out this purpose, an action plan is designed that involves both a semistructured interview and non-participatory observation of the teachers under study, as well as a documentary review to analyze the methodologies used for the acquisition of the reading process. The results obtained show that teachers are not so decontextualized about the concept of phonological awareness and also implement different methods and strategies for the acquisition of the reading process, with the initiative to strengthen the reading process, the strategy "Let's play with language" was designed.
- ÍtemDesarrollo de capacidades de pensamiento científico obtener y procesar información en estudiantes de grado séptimo(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2019-01) Pérez Bautista, Magda Catalina; Ramírez Rodríguez, Zulma Pilar; Fuentes Díaz, Angie PaolaThis research analyzed the pedagogical scope from the conceptualizations and views of the students, teachers and parents in terms of the relevance of the strategies used in the teaching - learning processes of the Natural Sciences, and the scientific school thinking. This project was directed towards the design and implementation of didactic strategies, to be used in the classroom and that based on the processes of summarizing, classifying, interpreting and analyzing information, encourage the development of the capacities to obtain and process student information, achieving that the learning of the sciences be meaningful and make sense for the students, helping them to transform their thinking and with this the social environment where they live, forming critical beings with an attitude of care towards the environment, and capable of building their own knowledge.
- ÍtemDesarrollo de los procesos de atención en estudiantes del grado jardín en la Institución Educativa Distrital Venecia.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2022) Sandoval Peñaloza, Annieth Carolina; Herrera Atuesta, Ingrid; Cañon Ladino, Sandra Isabel; Rosas Celis, Norida Katerin
- ÍtemDificultades de la resolución de problemas matemáticos de estudiantes de grado 501 Colegio Floresta Sur, sede b, jornada tarde, Localidad de Kennedy(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá,, 2019-07-05) Fuentes López, Carmen Ofelia; Páez Gómez, Paola Andrea; Prieto Monroy, Diana Esther; Oltmanns, KatharinaSolving problems has been one of the challenges in the process of learning mathematics, not only in the operational and motivational aspects, but also in the understanding and analysis of a situation, understanding it as a sum of mathematical formulas that must be memorized throughout educational processes. This study of qualitative research aims to determine the causes that affect the learning difficulties presented by students in grade 501 of the Educational Institution “La Floresta Sur”, in terms of solving simple additive mathematical problems. Started with the needs observed in the classroom and the results of the information collected by the instruments applied to the students in the sample, the research process is executed in accordance with the categories of analysis and their corresponding subcategories, being strongly related to the specific objectives proposed for the study. Bearing in mind these different elements, it is intended to make a reflective analysis that allows developing pedagogical strategies for teacher and student. Considering that, from this research it is concluded that it is important to strengthen the comprehension of texts, work on the structure of questions as well as on the context of the presented situation. Together with the different and significant learning experiences, these are the key factors that influence how the student will understand or not. And furthermore, these elements and insights will enable to formulate strategies and respond to situations.
- ÍtemDiseñar la estrategia de implementación del programa de habilidades perceptivas de Marianne Frostig en la adquisición de la escritura de estudiantes del grado primero de la I.E.D Francisco De Paula Santander Bosa(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Aprendizaje Escolar y sus Dificultades, Bogotá, 2019-07-11) Castro Sierra, Claudia L.; Linares Ayala, Maryory; Marroquin Murillo, Yuri J; Triana Mossos, MonicaThis research was carried out with the purpose of influencing the processes of acquiring writing in the first grade children of a public institution in the city of Bogota supported by the program for the development of the visual perception of Marianne Frostig, To begin this research arises the need to characterize students where there are shortcomings through a non-participating observation, it should be noted that it was necessary to follow indications and guidelines established by the Ministry of Education MEN, the qualitative paradigm is fundamentally established because it seeks to contribute knowledge from the data collected during the field work, through information collection techniques such as writing tests and visual perception. In turn, the research-action design is contemplated because it allows to identify the basic needs of the population group and to incorporate in the process methodological phases that allow it to improve through the implementation of Marianne Frostig's program and thus obtain better results in the students. It is for this reason that the present project will be developed and implemented through 7 phases where it will allow the researchers to obtain and collect inputs and information concerning the scriptural processes developed by the students.
- ÍtemDiseño de una estrategia didáctica basada en las metodologías ágiles, para ser aplicada en el área de tecnología e informática de grados once (11) en la Institución Educativa Jorge Eliécer Gaitán del municipio de El Peñol (Nariño)(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Maestría en Gestión de Tecnologías de la Información, Bucaramanga, 2022-10-14) Chaves Rosero, Servio Tulio; Arias Quintero, Pedro Alberto; Anchicoque Calderón, Alexander
- ÍtemDiseño de una estrategia pedagógica para el desarrollo de habilidades sociales y competencia pragmática apoyado en ambientes ludificados de aprendizaje y transmedia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2021-02-22) Bernal Celis, Maricela.; Díaz Torres, Juliana Astrid; Lopez Romero, Leidy Paola; Mancera, JennyferCommunicative acts typical of social beings and in a constant process of interaction, are vital in human relationships, implies the development of social skills that favor communicative exchanges, facilitate interpersonal relationships, reduce conflicts in the school environment and promote spaces for motivation in learning. The present research directs its actions to the design of a pedagogical strategy that strengthens the development of social communication skills and pragmatic competence, supported by transmedia products using the Classcraft platform for students of the 603 course of the Orlando Fals Borda school. The research is given from the qualitative paradigm and the action research method, addressing the conceptual elements of social skills of communication, pragmatics (speech acts and inferences). The results and analysis of the instruments applied to the sample of 21 students between 11 and 12 years old, faced difficulties in the previous categories, which achieved the design of the gamified pedagogical strategy called JUMALE in the Classcraft tool, which promotes a culture of motivation and interest in learning through play. It is concluded that it is necessary to address the social skills and the pragmatics of the context in the academic field, to allow the improvement of student-student and student-teacher social relations, as well as the immersion of technology and gamified tools in the learning process.
- ÍtemDiseño de una secuencia didáctica para el desarrollo de la lecto-escritura a través de una herramienta interactiva con los estudiantes de grado primero del I.E.D. Ignacio Pescador en Choachí – Cundinamarca(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Aprendizaje escolar y sus Dificultades, Bogotá., 2019) Pulido Pulido, Flor María; Zapata Suarez, Zitta Edelmira; Triana Mossos, MónicaThe purpose of this research is to design a didactic sequence for the reinforcement of reading and writing in first grade children through an interactive tool; using ICT information and communication technologies, which provides different activities in the Jclic technology program. It is intended to provide innovative knowledge spaces for learning and everyday use in this rolling world. It is based on different research on reading and writing, learning, interactive tools, information and communication technologies, added to the background provided by several researchers in this line of education, knowledge, learning and teaching in different social spaces. The inquiry has an interpretive hermeneutic approach, since it allows to work in different factors that are developed in the environment of the individual and the problems that arise in the educational environment where he / she works; in addition to having specific qualitative methodologies based on the studies and theoretical investigations of the project, providing reliability and security to the purpose of the investigation. This document addresses three fundamental categories: learning, reading and writing and didactic sequence, which allow you to give guidance to the study, plus collection techniques such as observation of the survey and tests that allow data collection necessary to verify the information. Among the results of the research is an analysis of the background that the research on the project and allow to know new conceptualizations and practices that address the teaching of individuals and characterize each study.
- ÍtemDiseño e implementación de una secuencia didáctica para la interpretación y solución de problemas en pensamiento numérico(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá., 2019-01-15) Daza Lopez, Amanda Yaneth; Rodriguez Rojas, Johann Arley; Carrillo Puentes, Rosa Amelia; Mondragon Duarte, Sergio LuisThis research aims to determine the learning difficulties in mathematics (MAD) in relation to numerical thinking, diagnose the main factors that influence their learning, as well as generate pedagogical strategies to identify these learning difficulties in the classroom and consolidate an aid for the teacher who has in his group students with learning difficulties in mathematics and require attention. To determine the MAD in relation to numerical thinking, standardized instruments were applied, such as a test taken from a didactic unit, Saber Tests, and an instrument designed by experts in Difficulties of Learning in Mathematics, Carreira (2013). The methodology used is under the qualitative paradigm.
- ÍtemEducación ambiental y aprendizaje basado en proyectos (ABP) para incentivar saberes locales rurales en torno a la conservación y sustentabilidad del recurso hídrico en la inspección San Antonio del Municipio de Anapoima(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2022) Rodríguez Arévalo, Claribel; Moreno Meneses, Jannelly; Carrillo Cruz, Yudi AndreaThis study consisted in evaluate how, local rural knowledge is transformed through Environmental Education (EA), and Project-Based Learning (PBL), for the sensitization and awareness of sixth grade students, regarding the care and sustainability of the resource. of the inspection in San Antonio, since environmental education increases awareness and knowledge of citizens about environmental issues or problems. From a qualitative approach, with a participatory action research methodology, the practices exercised by the 19 participating students of the San Antonio Rural Educational Institution were identified in relation to the uses that over time have been given to the different water sources for the sustainability of the population; This information was obtained from direct observation instruments and techniques based on the application of a questionnaire with open questions. This research presents data from the field work obtained from the analysis of three categories which are: Water Resource Perception, Ancestral and Local Knowledge, and Water Pollution Problems. In conclusion, the implementation of the PBL strategy through EA favors the teaching-learning process, which encourages leadership and autonomy in students to learn and propose awareness and care activities regarding water resources; A research culture was created by the students, who were the actors in the formulation of the questions and the solution of these attitudinal changes.
- ÍtemEl DUA como estrategia pedagógica para el fortalecimiento de las competencias en lectura y escritura de los niños de segundo de primaria.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2023-02-02) Ospina Piamonte , Angie Lizeth; Sánchez Coy , Paola Rocío; Silva Arias, Sandra Milena; Barragán Páez, OscarWhitin the learning processes of each child, reading and writing are of great importance and at the same time are the ones in which it is evidenced most of the difficulties in its acquisition, due to traditional methodologies and strategies gave for teachers, which are not thought having in mind individual student´s abilities. For this reason, it is intended to analyze from a pedagogical proposal based on the Universal Design for Learning, the impact regarding the straightening of competences in reading and writing on second grade primary students from Gabriel Betancourt Mejia School. This process was developed through qualitative research under the action research methodology. Initially a characterization of the group was carried out and received cooperation of the head teachers a sample of 15 students was taken. Those students presented low academic performance on Spanish subject on reading and writing competences. In which 10 of them were part of the focal group who were applied the pre-test (TEST LEE). After results analysis, the proposal implementation, taking into account the LUD 3 principles, was carried out in 12 meetings divided into 3 two-hour sessions a week, during 4 weeks. Once the implementation is completed, the post test is applied again from the LEE Test to 6 students of those initially evaluated who participated in the implementation phase in order to evaluate, contrast the knowledge acquired and in turn the impact of the pedagogical proposal. Those results showed a significant improvement in each one of the students according to the competences evaluated on the test.