Examinando Educación por Título
Mostrando1 - 20 de 324
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- ÍtemLa actividad lúdica como una herramienta para fortalecer la asertividad en los estudiantes de grado noveno del colegio Sierra Morena I.E.D., localidad Ciudad Bolívar(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2016) Azaín Castro, Sandra Patricia; Duque Tangarife, Sandra Patricia; Moreno Magister, Melquisedec Guerra
- ÍtemActividades de formación espiritual, que aportan en la construcción del proyecto personal de vida y en el fortalecimiento de la experiencia de fe, de los estudiantes de grado décimo del Colegio Parroquial San Pedro Claver de la Diócesis de Fontibón.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2021-02-06) Camargo Malaver, Edwin Alexander; Parra Buitrago, ElmerThis research work has the purpose to recognizes the contributions of spiritual formation activities in the process of building the personal life project and in the faith experience of the tenth-grade students in San Pedro Claver school of the Diocese of Fontibon. Therefore will be made a general description of the methodologies, resources, and symbologies in development activities. Likewise, the impact of spiritual formation on the life of the students participating in the project will be determined and systematized.
- ÍtemAdopción de la virtualidad académica: percepciones de los actores de una institución educativa oficial en contraste con un colegio privado en el marco de la pandemia por covid 19(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2023-08-22) Tarrá Jaramilo, Daniela; Moreno Molina, Diana Marcela; González Portilla, Diana Catalina; Zúñiga Bolívar , Sandra MarcelaThis papper is an exercise derived from an investigation that was carried out at the national level in two public and private educational institutions that sought to analyze the factors that had the greatest and least incidence in the educational field from the perceptions of representative actors and with this, the incidence of academic virtuality within the teaching-learning process within the framework of the COVID 19 pandemic. It is addressed from the perspective of the educational community represented by rectors, teaching directors, teachers, students and parents of two educational institutions located in Bogotá D.C and Florencia-Caquetá in front of their experience during the academic virtuality during March 2020 and June 2021. For this purpose, a qualitative study was carried out with a phenomenological approach where, based on in-depth interviews, it was possible to understand the lived experiences of the aforementioned actors during the academic virtuality due to COVID 19. This research produced the contrasting of the academic virtuality of two educational institutions with the purpose of identifying the factors that affected the academic field. Based on the findings of the research resulting from the analysis of the experiences, the elaboration of a digital material with strategies for the leveling of learning and the prevention of school dropout in the context of the post- pandemic was proposed.
- ÍtemAmbientes de aprendizaje basados en estrategias emocionales para potenciar la lectura y la escritura(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2019-06-07) Martínez Ruiz, Jane Alexandra; Triana Mossos, MónicaThis research work aims to implement and evaluate the impact of some learning environments based on emotional strategies to enhance reading and writing in fourth grade students of the Juan Lozano y Lozano School in the city of Bogota. The research was carried out under the qualitative paradigm, with an interpretive hermeneutic approach. The design was assumed from the methodology of the action research and allowed to create different spaces to approach reading and writing from affective and emotional situations that managed to awaken interest in a significant way and favorably influence its strengthening. The proposal is structured in five phases that allowed the achievement of the proposed objectives, having an important impact on the educational community, because it was possible to evidence a significant advance in the written reading process, in the handling of students' emotions and in school coexistence, which generated a positive change in attitudes, empathy and in the perception of parents and teachers. The hypothesis was proven, exceeding expectations and transforming the dynamics in the educational community. This generated reading habits associated with situations based on free reading and a greater motivation in the communicative intention when writing.
- ÍtemAnálisis al ejercicio del Derecho a la Educación en el establecimiento penitenciario y carcelario en la ciudad de Neiva - Huila, periodo 2009 - 2019(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2021-10-28) Salazar Rodriguez, William Manuel; Dussan Barreiro, Gustavo Adolfo; Sánchez Castellanos, Magle VirginiaThe right to education is at the heart of society and has therefore been established as a fundamental right, and resocialization is one of the main objectives pursued by criminal law, the imposition and execution of a custodial penalty, using different normatively established tools. Amongst these, we must highlight education, which is an indispensable component in achieving this desire (objective of punishment). However, given that education is a fundamental right granted by the State, it is necessary to implement an adequate educational system in the country’s prison facilities, such as the main purpose of the redemption of penalties and reintegration into society. This is why it is intended to address relevant aspects in terms of the description of the normative framework, compliance and courses that are implemented within the prison and prison establishment, since education is one of the main components of society for the establishment of harmonious and peaceful coexistence, thus becoming more relevant for those cases in which partners have decided, voluntarily or driven by different personal circumstances, to depart from the pre.
- ÍtemAnálisis del currículo integrado como estrategia pedagógica en facultades de ciencias económicas y administrativas de educación superior(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bogotá, Especialización en Docencia Universitaria, 2019-03-15) Peñaloza Bohórquez, Sonia; Rojas, Ana Carolina; Molina Castillo, Javier; Flórez Rojano, Iván DaríoThe main goal of this project is to show the results of a research where we looked for identify, throughout a conceptual and methodological analysis the benefits that brings the implementation of different pedagogical strategies with a constructive basis in the teaching process of economics and administrative faculties in higher education institutions. In order to do that, different cases of integrated curriculum application around the world were analyzed and documented using a data collecting instrument giving as a result some recommendations to have successful implementation processes of these kind of constructivist projects based on competences in another institutions.
- ÍtemAnálisis del Plan de mejoramiento para el programa “Hermes” de resolución de conflictos en el Colegio Alejandro Obregón I.E.D.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2019-03-20) Montenegro Poveda, Alberto Antonio; Romero Arias, Marisol; Gracia Rojas, Jeniffer Paola
- ÍtemAplicación de Herramientas TIC Offline: La Enseñanza de las Ciencias Sociales en la Escuela Concentración Rural El Bosque y la Escuela Concentración Rural El Cabrero en Estudiantes de Grado Quinto de Pacho, Cundinamarca(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2023) Bermúdez Rodríguez, John Heriberto; Cañón Tovar, Jaime Alejandro; Cifuentes Arias, David Ricardo; Sandra Marcela Zúñiga BolívarThis investigation it's about an intervention proposal realized in two rural schools in the municipality of Pacho, in the Department of Cundinamarca. Seeking to demonstrate and improve the problems that teachers and students have had to assume in the environment of rural education and how they influence the widening of the Digital Gap that exists between the dwellers of rurality and urbanity. To subsequently execute offline pedagogical tools, which adapt to the needs of the students and promote competency-based learning in the area of Social Sciences that allows stimulating the teaching-learning processes in the aforementioned context. This through a qualitative methodology and a research approach based on Participatory Action Research.
- ÍtemAplicación de los proyectos de investigación de la Maestría en Educación de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Cohortes 1 a la 20(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2019) Cediel Cruz, Javier; Ahumada Méndez, Luz StellaThis research was done in the framework of the Master's Degree in Education at the Cooperative University of Colombia (UCC), at Bogotá, Colombia; its objective was to diagnose the applicability and continuity of the Master's Degree in Education degree projects of the Cooperative University of Colombia, Cohorts 1 to 20, through the investigation, analysis and verification of the related information obtained from the alumni of the academic program. In the development of the research were identified the categories of thesis analysis, Master in Education and success stories. This project was approached with a qualitative methodology with a hermeneutical approach, and of experimental type under controlled conditions using the inductive method, of a transversal form, using the telephone call interview and the online survey as research tools. The previous metodology allowed to verify the continuity in the application of the degree works, as well as determined the thematic characteristics of the degree works of the Master's in Education of the Cooperative University of Colombia, cohorts 1 to 20, classified as successful. It is also possible to understand the perception of graduates about the academic quality and level of relevance of the Master in Education of the Cooperative University of Colombia. The main results, identified that 53% of the graduates responded that they did apply the master's research project after the end of the academic program, that the main factor that favored the above was the institutional support, while the limited factor it was the lack of time. It was observed that graduates have a very high qualification of the Master in Education. Finally, 13 research projects of the master's degree have been identified, which have continued and have led to new research projects. It is concluded that a percentage close to 50% of the graduates applied or continue to apply the research project carried out to obtain the master's degree and that the graduates positively qualify the Master of Education, reaching the number of positive responses to 97%.
- ÍtemAplicación de una estrategia de validación y sensibilización en banca de inversión que favorezca el bienestar general del ser humano, a través de una propuesta en educación económica y financiera, en estudiantes de séptimo semestre de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2016) Monroy Cely, Diana Rocío; Suarez Agudelo, Fabio de Jesús; Ladino García, Nelson Enrique; Valero Cárdenas, Humberto
- ÍtemAportes para la reconstrucción del tejido social del contexto rural escolar mediado por las redes sociales(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación Virtual, Bogotá, 2023-06-03) Andrade Vargas , Jamer; Arévalo Méndez, Celia Julieta; Mena Guacas Andrés FelipeThis research has as its object of study, the Francisco José de Caldas Technical Educational Institution, from the municipality of Natagaima in the south of Tolima and whose objective is to analyze how the social fabric of students in rural areas can be reconstructed through the mediation of social media platforms; and specific objectives, determine the characteristics of the rural context based on the elements that make up the social fabric (territory, affective ties and activities), identify the use that families and students of rural schools make of social networks based on behaviors Derived from the interaction of these elements, specify the access and use made by the rural school according to its pedagogical implementation and design a pedagogical strategy mediated by social networks that contributes to the reconstruction of the social fabric. For this, the qualitative research methodology was used, an instrument (survey) was used to receive the information (students, parents, and teachers and teaching managers) and that, taking into account the priority of the objectives, yielded results that allowed indicating the trends of the groups surveyed in the use, frequency and likes of some networks more than others and in this case WhatsApp, Facebook and Tik Tok stand out according to the order. A strategy is proposed so that these social networks serve as mediators in the reconstruction of the social fabric, however, due to factors such as time, they prevent its application at the moment, instead a pilot is applied, yielding information that indicates that indeed the interaction generated by These networks allow us to enrich and rebuild the social fabric, evidenced in its daily use and socialization of all kinds of personal, work and school information.
- ÍtemAprendizaje basado en problemas como estrategia pedagógica para el fortalecimiento de las habilidades de lectura en inglés como lengua extranjera.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2021-09-26) Martinez Arias, Gleiber; Lopez Giraldo, Geraldine; Obando Bastidas, Jorge AlejandroThe present research project proposed as an objective to implement the PBL strategy to strengthen the reading ability of English as a foreign language, in students between 15 and 18 years old at Sagrados Corazones high school. The methodology implemented was qualitative because it represents a set of systematic, empirical and critical research processes and involves the collection and analysis of data to make inferences as a result of all the information obtained; it had a design based on Action Research. Its scope was descriptive and the population was a group of 30 students. The results were obtained by applying a diagnostic test, interviews, the pedagogical strategy and a post test with which the strategy around the development of reading competence in English as a foreign language was evaluated. In the end, it was possible to show that the students have difficulties in learning English within the classroom because they do not have the temporal and material resources, and difficulties in properly developing the competencies of the subject. However, the implementation of the PBL methodology in the teaching of English showed an improvement in 50% of the students. As a conclusion, it is obtained that, it is necessary to look for pedagogical and didactic alternatives that potentiate and stimulate the development of successful reading processes through reading comprehension strategies, taking into account the contexts and strategies such as those implemented in this research.
- ÍtemAprendizaje Basado en Proyectos (ABPr) apoyado en B´Learning para fortalecer las competencias científicas en la asignatura de biología en el grado sexto del Colegio Rodolfo Castro Castro en el corregimiento de Mariangola – Valledupar -César(Universidad corporativa de Colombia, facultad educación, maestría en educación, Bogotá, 2022-11) Dussán Sánchez, Lady Escarlata; Piedrahita Fonseca, Edna Catalina; Páez Páez, Jaime AlbertoThe present investigation was carried out with the purpose of strengthening the development of scientific competences (identify, investigate and explain ) in the sixth grade students of the Rodolfo Castro Castro school,of the corregimiento Mariangola- Valledupar- Cesar; through the implementation of the supported in the class of biology. In this research, the qualitative approach was applied and the methodological design was guided by action-research,with a type of pre-experimental study with a group. For the data collection, the instruments used were two questionnaires; with questionnaire used were two questionnaires;with questionnaire one, information was obtained on the perception that students have regarding the methodology used by the teacher and with questionnaire two,the degree of the strategy was evaluated;for the follow-up and analysis in relation to the performance in scientific competence, the observation of participants was used ,with which the work of the students in class was perceived, the assignment of proposed activities,difficulties observed and progress achieved. The group was comprised of 108 students of the sixth grade, and the selected sample was 35, the first ones were observed the qualities and weaknesses in relation to the scientific competencies, later, through the implementation, the observed shortcomings were established. The levels of performance achieved and the development of the strategy. To start the implementation of ABPr project based learning supported by B- Learning,a didactic unit was designed with the PBL steps and virtual course Edmodo platform, for its application 2 groups divided into subgroups of a maximum of 5 students and minimum of 3, group 1 carried out a scientific investigation on medicinal plants and group 2 on aromatic plants municipality of Mariangola.With the results of the project, the strengthening of the capacities to scratch, track,compile,classify,describe,interpret,organize,represent and explain information, typical of scientific competences ,which contribute to the assimilation of new learning was evidenced. In conclusion, the ABPr methodology mediated by virtual learning environments and face-to face training processes, contributes to the strengthening of scientific competencies.
- ÍtemAprendizaje colaborativo mediado por el uso de las TIC en un contexto universitario intercultural. Estudio de caso(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2021-10-04) Panesso Chaverra, Glynis Lucia; Simancas Fernández, Marlen RaquelThe article aims to describe how collaborative learning mediated by the use of ICT is promoted in an intercultural university context, an aspect that allows to analyze the influence of ICT, its contribution in collaborative learning, to know the significant didactic strategies that promote collaborative learning and that lead to an inclusive education, from the perspective of students and teachers as well as contributes to identify the competencies that promote collaborative learning mediated by the use of ICT in an intercultural university context.
- ÍtemAprendizaje invertido: Modelo para el desarrollo de competencias lectoras en los estudiantes del grado 605 de la Institución Educativa Departamental Miguel Antonio Caro de Funza(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2021) Petro Hernández, Eduin Alfredo; Alfonso Caycedo, Luz Dary; Parra Buitrago, ElmerThe purpose of this research is to promote the development of reading skills through the implementation of the flipped learning strategy invested in the growth of reading skills in students of sixth grade, in an official school in the municipality of Funza, Cundinamarca. Reading is an individual process where each individual is a protagonist in the construction of the meaning provided by the text. For this reason it is important to place in this reading scenario the new technologies because before the speed with which this universe of the virtual in constructed, new readers are born to whom it is indispensable to have elements that allow to arrive at the interpretation of this new world to assimilate it, to understand it and why not, help building it. In this regard, the concern arises to know this process is being carried out in the official educational institutions. Is it working? Are students able to read, to understand? These questions and others are what give rise to the approach and development of this research. The methodological approach used was the mixed one, with a sequential exploratory design. In the study, ten students from grade 605 participated. For the recollection of data, techniques, such as direct observation, research interviews, and questionnaires, were applied. The design and the application of this model indicate that, although this is not the panacea. Its use can cooperate in the communicative reading competencies’ development. However, it will not transcend unless the paradigms that teachers have about reading teaching are changed.
- ÍtemAprendizaje por proyectos cooperativos que desarrollan las habilidades blandas de los estudiantes del Programa de Mercadeo y Publicidad de la Fundación Universitaria Compensar sede Villavicencio(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia- Facultad Ciencias de la Educacion - Maestria en Educacion virtual, 2023-07-17) Arenas Cardenas, Catalina; Gomez Barajas, Sergio Andres; Hurtado Zuñiga, Maria CristinaLearning through cooperative projects that develop the soft skills of the students of the marketing and advertising program of the Compensar University Foundation Villavicencio headquarters; its purpose is: to identify the soft skills of students, to design a pedagogical strategy from learning through cooperative projects articulating the PIC and PA projects, for the development of soft skills; Evaluate students' perception of cooperative project learning. The methodology used presented a mixed approach, participatory research method and a descriptive-exploratory research design. It includes the logical framework based on the proposed objectives.
- ÍtemApropiación de la autoevaluación en los responsables del proceso en la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia – Campus Arauca(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2022-09-06) Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Ramirez Muñoz, Luz Enith; Zuluaga Toro, Mauren Cristina; Torres Belisario, María Virgelma; Barrero Junca, Félix HernandoThis research project aims to promote the appropriation of the self-assessment process in those responsible for the process at the Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Arauca campus. For this, the culture of self-assessment within the university was first analyzed and then the limitations for the training of those in charge of the process were identified. The research was carried out under a qualitative approach, Google forms and a focus group were used to collect the information, in total there were 17 officials in the sample. It was possible to identify that there is a lack of knowledge of the process in its entire structure and little training for those responsible for each program, as well as little support from the other campuses. Finally, a pedagogical and didactic tool was proposed to improve appropriation, which is a self-managed MOOC course for the entire educational community.
- ÍtemApropiación de la educomunicación como proceso de aprendizaje en las escuelas(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Docencia Universitaria, Bogotá, 2021-06-29) Bedoya Correa, Uriel; Oviedo, ElizabethThe research work aims to make an incipient journey through educommunication as a recent pedagogical model for education based on two approaches, one of them from Anglo-Saxon educators who see in the media an enormous constant communicative practice for students and teachers, in the that the teaching and learning processes are mediated by the technologization of education, the second approach is a look from the host of criticism to the media as simple mediating devices and the rigor of the formation of a discourse is observed more that molds minds. Degree work presented under the modality of qualitative research.
- ÍtemArte y educación para la democracia participativa, desde el grado 401 de la ENSDMM J.T. y su localidad(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2019) Tafur Perdomo, Patricia del Socorro; Gallo Acosta, Jairo