Examinando Ingeniería, arquitectura, urbanismo por Sede "Santa Marta"
Mostrando1 - 20 de 205
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- ÍtemActualización de semaforización en Santa Marta Magdalena(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2022-06-02) Vergara Rosario, Liliana Vanessa; Cuervo Lara, Fredy ArmandoThis report will be developed under the modality of research assistant which consists of the research project. UPDATE OF THE SEMPHORIZATION SYSTEMS OF THE CITY OF SANTA MARTA USING NEW TECHNOLOGIES. carried out by the research seedbed of the Santa Marta sectional cooperative university of Colombia, where we will present the analyzes and studies necessary to fulfill the general objective that has been proposed within this, which consists of the characterization of technological systems implemented in traffic light networks in selected countries worldwide. In order to study and analyze each of the chosen options and to be able to implement them in updating the traffic light networks of the city of Santa Marta in order to improve fluidity and guarantee optimal traffic safety, mainly during peak hours. This project consists of the introduction where the importance of this type of research and the benefits they have had in general will be established. We will have an approach to the problem where the problem is identified and the geographical space is delimited, as well as its temporal space through the investigation of the problem for a later formulation of it. Which leads us to plant a general objective described above and specificobjectives that give us the possibility of reaching an optimal solution. The report will establish the research methods used, the conceptual framework, and the literature analysis methods. Record of said analyzes, analysis of results, conclusions.
- ÍtemAdecuación de placas por medio de la implementación de pavimento asfáltico con adición de caucho reciclado en el tramo de la Carrera 32, entre Calle 24 y 30 (Avenida del Libertador) de la ciudad de Santa Marta(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2022-07-12) Rojas Viveros, Juan José; Sánchez Muñoz, Sergio Andrés; Cuases Arrieta, Jesús AlfonsoThe improvement of asphalt mixtures through the implementation of recycled rubber grain is an alternative that provides multiple benefits in the construction of pavements and in the same way, favors the sustainability of everyone thanks to the use of a recycled product. This document synthesizes a proposal for the adaptation of a busy section of the road network of the city of Santa Marta, putting into practice the use of recycled rubber grain from tires to bet on more durable and ecological pavements that generate sustainable development, in addition to reducing costs and reducing the environmental impact produced by the stages of infrastructural development that are carried out in the city.
- ÍtemAdecuación de vías terciarias del corregimiento de Poponte (Chiriguaná-Cesar)(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2021-06-16) Bautista Aguilar, Jose David; Castillo Parejo, Wilberto Segundo; Cuases Arrieta, Jesus AlfonsoThrough the implementation of this project, the aim is to solve the great difficulty that arises in the intercommunication of the road network of the Poponte-Cesar district, through the performance of preventive and periodic maintenance in order to preserve the good condition of the road system that connects the different paths with the population. The body of this report reflects in detail the alternative solutions for the fulfillment of the objectives and likewise the choice of the most viable alternative with its respective cost estimate.
- ÍtemAlternativa de transporte turístico ecológico desde Santa Marta hacia Minca por metro cable(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2022-06) Duran Guardiola, Fabio Andres; García Uribe, Jorge Andres; Cuases Arrieta, Jesús AlfonsoThis document describes in detail the process of implementing a cable metro in the city of Santa Marta in order to be able to communicate and have greater ease of transportation from the urban area (Equity City) to the rural area (Corregimiento de Minca). We seek to direct this project to the tourist area since Santa Marta is the city most visited by tourists, that is why we are going to invest everything in this project to make it more attractive for tourists and a means of transportation for the community, here We are going to present the previous studies and research that were done for this new implementation of the cable car as a means of ecological and tourist transport for the city of Santa Marta and thus help a little more to mitigate carbon coal since they are going to implement different types of energy such as: solar energy and hydraulic energy in order to have an ecological balance in this great mega engineering project.
- ÍtemAlternativas para un plan de mejoramiento de la zona portuaria de la ciudad de santa marta basada en la comparación de las zonas portuarias de las ciudades de Barranquilla y Cartagena(universidad cooperativa de Colombia, sede santa marta, programa de ingeniería civil, 2021-02-10) Jimenez Eguis, jorge; Villegas Andrade, ArturoCivil engineering is responsible for the materialization of large projects, in the same way, it is responsible for the realization of the intangible part of the infrastructure, an example of this is the branch of transit and mobility. Within this branch of transit and mobility are various areas such as land, air and maritime traffic; Of the latter, emphasis should be placed on its port infrastructure, that is, the port area. In Colombia there are four large ports that are located in the cities of Buenaventura in the Pacific region and in Santa Marta, Barranquilla and Cartagena in the Caribbean region. These last three cities connect Colombia with North America, Europe and part of Asia. In the city Santa Marta lacks a large port in its territorial extension, disadvantaging it in various aspects. Therefore, the object of this study is to compare, analyze and evaluate the differences that exist between the ports of Santa Marta, Barranquilla and Cartagena, and their economic, social and environmental impacts. In this way we will obtain the results that allow us to decipher what alternatives can be provided to the port area of Santa Marta for the improvement of its services.
- ÍtemAnálisis Aplicativo Del Pavimento Asfáltico Reciclado (RAP) en Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2022-07-11) Cueto Ramos, Olga Marcela; Rozo Álvarez, Camilo Andrés; Correa Solano, Gustavo AdolfoThe use of recycled asphalt pavement for the construction and rehabilitation of roads is an issue that has been advancing in recent years, through improvements to recycling, obtaining and reuse techniques, generating multiple economic and environmental advantages by reducing the processes of extraction of granular materials, production costs, logistics, among others. However, the use of these techniques and the use of RAP in road projects in Colombia is very minimal and only some departments have implemented it. For this reason, the following report seeks to implement a clear perspective on the use of recycled asphalt material, in addition to promoting its use by exposing the advantages of each of the recycling techniques, its technical feasibility, the physical and mechanical behavior in front of the different applications, and those places in which this technique has been practiced in the country for the improvement of roads.
- ÍtemAnálisis comparativo de diseño entre la Nsr-10 y los requisitos del reglamento para concreto estructural basados en el Aci-318R-14.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2021-10-12) Cañas Castañeda, Andrés Felipe; Gómez Zabaleta, WilliamThe following article proposes to elaborate the designs of the same building by means of two design methods for reinforced concrete structures, in order to make a comparative study obtaining results with the purpose of producing recommendations that allow to establish which standard has better design requirements. The two design standards are "The requirements of the regulation for structural concrete based on ACI - 318R - 18" and "The Colombian Seismic Resistant Construction Regulation NSR - 10". When carrying out an infrastructure project, a good structural design is of vital importance to guarantee the safety of the people who will occupy the building. Among the factors to take into account are: the dimensions of the structural elements, the service loads (live and dead) to which the structure will be subjected, the geology and properties of the soil, the wind loads, the geographic location and the loads produced by earthquakes. In order to highlight the advantages and disadvantages of each regulation, a model of the building will be created in the SAP2000 software, where the structure will be analyzed, which will have the same geometric dimensions and will be subjected to the same service loads, geographic location and other required properties. Once the data provided by the model are available, an analysis of the results and recommendations will be made, highlighting the most significant aspects of each regulation.
- ÍtemAnálisis comparativo de las variables infraestructura, volumen de carga y tecnología entre el sistema de transporte férreo de carga en Colombia y Estados Unidos(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2018) Lizcano Ferreira, Paula Andrea; Cuervo Lara, Fredy ArmandoThe following article, it has as purpose identify and confirm the variables infrastructure, volume of load and technology of the system of ferreous transport of load between Colombia and USA, with the intention of Diagnosing the current situation of the system of ferreous transport of load Colombian (STFC) and of defining the future wished condition of the System of Ferreous Transport of Load in Colombia focused on the ferreous system of American load, for this reason one uses of the methodology systematic analysis of literature because actions of improvement were appearing for the ferreous System of load in Colombia, by means of the analysis the variables infrastructure, volume of load and technology.
- ÍtemAnálisis comparativo de las variables oferta, demanda e infraestructura del Sistema de Transporte Público Colectivo Urbano (STPCU) entre las ciudades de Medellín y Santa Marta(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2018) Bermejo Sánchez, Julieth Paulina; Cuervo Lara, Fredy ArmandoThe purpose of the following article is to characterize and compare the supply, demand and infrastructure variables of the urban collective public transport system between the cities of Medellín and Santa Marta, with the purpose of optimizing the quality of the STPCU of the Samarian city, and at the same time improve the socioeconomic situation of the city and the quality of life of its inhabitants, for this reason it makes use of the systematic literature analysis methodology, since a series of alternatives are proposed that can be implemented to improve the collective public transport system urban in the city, through the analysis of the variables to study, which will allow a better organization and planning of the system.
- ÍtemAnálisis comparativo de las variables oferta, demanda e infraestructura del sistema de transporte público colectivo urbano entre las ciudades de Bogotá y Medellín entre los años 2010 y 2018.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2019-07) Bernal Duarte, Karen Daniela; Guerra Peralta, Xenia Sirith; Cuervo Lara, Freddy ArmandoThe purpose of this article is to identify and compare the supply, demand and infrastructure variables of the SITP of Bogotá and SITVA of Medellín between 2010 and 2018, in order to determine elements that improve the organization of the mass transport system in the city of Bogota with much more organization to reach the point of having more supply and supply with the demand, therefore it is necessary to carry out a systematic analysis of literature since through this it is possible to propose a series of alternatives that guarantee the improvement of the SITP of Bogotá through the analysis of the variables studied
- ÍtemAnálisis comparativo de los efectos patológicos generados por la variabilidad del tráfico y clima en pavimento flexible de las ciudades de Santa Marta D.T.C.H y Bogotá D.C entre los años 2010-2018(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2018) Pacheco Márquez, Martín José; Crespo Tovar, David AndrésThe purpose of this article is to make a documentary review to determine the pathologies generated by the traffic and climate variability in flexible pavement of the cities of Santa Marta and Bogotá D.C between the years (2010-2018). Based on the foregoing, the behavior of these pathologies was analyzed before the mentioned effects, making known differences, causes and solutions to the presented problem, generating that this study of the corrections pertinent to each process that is intervening in the visual inspection of any flexible pavement.
- ÍtemAnálisis comparativo de los modelos computacionales propuestos por Dennis Lam (2005) y Jorge Bonilla (2007) para determinar el comportamiento de conectores de cortante en vigas compuestas con losas macizas y losas sobre Steel Deck.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2020) Ruiz Tobias, Wilmer Andres; Paba Flecher, Rosy Estefany; Gomez Zabaleta, William; Tovar Coquies, WalterThe present work details a comparison of computational models proposed by some investigations of shear connectors used in composite beams with slabs on Steel deck. This comparison is made in terms of precision results of the load, displacements, stress states and computational of the models (efficiency in time). Using the finite element methodology. Said comparison will be carried out based on the methodologies proposed by the authors Dennis Lam and Jorge Bonilla, developing the computational simulation of the Push-out test, of a spike-type connector with head, using the ABAQUS CAE software (2017). The Push-out test is a widely used test to determine the resistance of shear connectors in composite beams. Both authors Dennis Lam and Jorge Bonilla ropose in their investigations some characteristics and properties for the materials, which were taken to carry out this work.
- ÍtemAnálisis comparativo de muros en mampostería reforzada en los diferentes países de Latinoamérica.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2023-07-18) Simanca Rapelo, Gleicer Farid; Lopez Vanegas, Esilda Milena; Gómez, William; Villegas, ArturoThis document contains an analysis performed on various structural walls, developed and studies of various studies and topics through books and review publications, to determine the characteristics of this system. In addition, it is very relevant to stipulate that each type of wall built in structural masonry of the strengths and disadvantages it represents. At present, there are different needs to collect, regulate, develop bibliography material to facilitate this study of the structural system to obtain guidance for the design of the brick wall construction according to the Colombian code earthquake resistance (NSR10); With this, the review and analysis of this basic concept method in which all construction intended to use a pair of reinforced bricks is very urgent.
- ÍtemAnálisis comparativo de resultados entre el modelo computacional propuesto por Lam (2005) para ensayos Push Out y las formulaciones de diseño de conectores de cortante del reglamento NSR-10(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2020-12-11) Garcia Lopez, José Rafael; Gomez Zabaleta, William
- ÍtemAnálisis comparativo del sistema de transporte público de Bogotá, con respecto al de Madrid y Santiago de Chile(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2021) Castillo Rodríguez, Dayanis Paola; Manjarrés Rodríguez, Valeria Vanessa; Cuervo Lara, Fredy ArmandoThe main objective of the following article is to analyze and compare the public transportation system of the city of Bogotá - Colombia, with respect to the capitals Santiago de Chile - Chile, and Madrid - Spain, thus determining the different mechanisms used in its mobility structure, in order to obtain the necessary tools and establish dynamic procedures that allow us to implement improvements that make feasible a restructuring in the PTS in the city of Bogotá. Because this city currently has one of the lowest ratings with respect to safety and efficiency, it is also positioned as the fourth city in South America with the highest fare in contrast to its counterparts that have better perceptions for civilians.
- ÍtemAnálisis comparativo del sistema férreo español, brasilero y el sistema férreo colombiano(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2020-06-03) Bonilla Fuentes, Sergio Andres; Prada Gonzalez, Jose Daniel; Freddy, CuervoIn recent years, the question has been raised: Why is Colombia not implementing a rail system? This arguing in the transport of people, since other countries in Europe, and our own continent such as the United States, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Chile use it. As we know in the history of our country, there is this means of transportation that boosted trade in terms of transporting products, goods and services, and even at some point in person. but due to the same lack of investment in these railway entities, their growth process did not continue. Due to this Colombia did not advance in its mobility and transport infrastructure, reducing its level of competitiveness and leaving it out of many powerful countries to implement such a transport system for its products, goods, services and passengers. Currently, there are few sectors in which our country implements this mass medium, as in Medellín with the metro and in Santa Marta for coal products, hence a smaller percentage in the country. Therefore, the main object of this study is the evaluation, comparison and analysis of the Colombian railway infrastructure with a European country, in this case Spain to reach the conclusion that characteristics and methods of execution we can use from this country in ours for the reopening of the mobility system of people in the railway system of Colombia.
- ÍtemAnálisis comparativo entre materiales ecológicos y materiales convencionales con el propósito de determinar el grado de contaminación ambiental producido, por unos y otros, en la construcción de una obra de infraestructura en la ciudad de Santa Marta(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería civil, Santa Marta, 2018) Quinto Orozco, José Javier; Burgos Vergara, Javier
- ÍtemAnálisis de causalidad de congestión vehicular de la ciudad de Santa Marta(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2018) Tobar Tarriba, Neiron Rafael; Cuervo Lara, Fredy ArmandoIn the present investigation we talk about the problems with respect to vehicular congestion in the city of Santa Marta, we study the main causes, compliance with traffic regulations by drivers, and through this we determine the corrective and preventive measures that can be implemented and the institutional changes that contribute to the reduction of said phenomenon. It was found that the main causes of traffic jams in the city are the poor condition of the main roads, lack of expansion, failure by drivers regarding the peak and plate, which is why the extension and maintenance of certain routes is recommended.
- ÍtemAnálisis de daño por causa del envejecimiento y auscultación en estructuras de pavimentos flexibles en las ciudades de Santa marta y Barranquilla entre los años 2012-2017.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2019) Ospino Carbonell, Raul Humberto; Tinoco Bueno, Carlos Daniel; Crespo Tovar, David AndrésThe effect of aging is related to different types of pathologies such as: temperature, the effect of ultraviolet rays, humidity, oxidation, the poor construction processes carried out in situ and the physico-chemical properties of asphalt mixtures. The research will result in guidelines for the diagnosis of flexible pavement and a rehabilitation strategy. The present analysis focuses on the damage caused by aging in the cities of Santa Marta and Barranquilla. With the intention that in Santa Marta the auscultation of the 39th Street will take place from the 34th race to the 42nd race (Near of the parking lot the C.C. Buenavista sector of Mamatoco), where the pathologies found will be followed up and a solution called “pneumatic injections of asphalt mixtures” that have been implemented for the maintenance of this type of pavement in the city of Bogota D.C.
- ÍtemAnálisis de demanda de agua en el municipio de Aracataca en el departamento del Magdalena(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Santa Marta, 2022-11-17) Toloza Caballero, Jorge; Fontalvo Palacio, Esteban; Nieto Henao, Laura