Examinando Ingeniería, arquitectura, urbanismo por Sede "Popayán"
Mostrando1 - 20 de 22
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- ÍtemAlternativas de utilización de la sábila (alóe vera sp) en la industria de alimentos de Colombia, en el periodo 2000 – 2009.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Alimentos, Popayán, 2022-09) Huila Anaya, Paola Andrea; Álvarez Álvarez, Orlando JesúsThe purpose of this investigation was to make a general revision of the grade works related to the alternatives of use of the sábila (Aloe will see Sp.) in the industry of foods, in the period 2000 - 2009. First a revision of grade thesis was made to identify the alternatives of use of the sábila (Alóe will see Sp.) in the industry of foods (13), of this way, was designed a database and in accordance with the previously established categories the data were systematized knowing their contribution inside the alimentary industry, and determining this way the industrial necessary processes to convert the sábila (Alóe will see Sp.) in an important component of the foods. The used methodology is of quantitative type and the study was of descriptive type. It was found that the year 2008 were the year in which you/they were developed the great majority of investigation (4) works; in the segment of more investigation it is of preservatives (4); and the country of bigger boarding of the opposing works was Peru.
- ÍtemAnálisis del proceso de pruebas de calidad de software(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Programa de Ingeniería de Sistemas, Popayán, Colombia, 00000, 2016-10-19) Mera Paz, Julián AndrésResumen. Introducción: este artículo es producto de la lectura, revisión, análisis de libros, revistas y artículos reconocidos por su calidad científica e investigativa que han abordado el proceso de pruebas de calidad de software. El autor, con base en su experiencia laboral en empresas de desarrollo de software, docencia y otras, ha recopilado y seleccionado información para argumentar y sustentar el porqué de la importancia del proceso de pruebas de calidad de software. Metodología: se analizó la literatura existente sobre el proceso de pruebas de calidad de software en un contexto local, nacional y mundial. Se revisó en forma exhaustiva las bases de datos ScienceDirect, Elseiver, Springer, Wiley Online Library, proquest, Enginneering Village, Scopus, Dialnet. Resultados: se describen conceptos de gran importancia en el proceso de pruebas, características, metodologías y marcos de referencia enfocados a la adecuada implementación de un proceso de pruebas. Conclusiones: con el artículo se generan unos resultados y conclusiones con el fin de que las empresas de desarrollo de productos software mejoren el rendimiento, la efectividad y la optimización de los procesos de pruebas de calidad de software, además es base fundamental para iniciar procesos de investigación en calidad de software.
- ÍtemAnálisis sistemático de información para el estudio de la implementación de un laboratorio de Testing para los desarrollos de aplicativos móviles en Popayán en la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia Sede Popayan, 2017-10-20) Sammy Cuaran Rosas, Mari Yicel Miranda Gomez
- ÍtemAnálisis sistemático de información para el estudio de la implementación de un laboratorio de Testing para los desarrollos de aplicativos móviles en Popayán en la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia(universidad cooperativa de colombia, 2019-02-05) Sammy Cuaran Rosas, Mari Yicel Miranda Gomez
- ÍtemDefinición de requerimientos para el desarrollo de software formativo en conciliación fiscal para declaración de renta y complementarios jurídicos.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Popayán, 2023-10) Sánchez Camayo, Lisbeth Teresa; Montero Hoyos , Didier Leandro; Obando Vidal , Francisco JavierIt is important to investigate how the phases of each agile methodology are applied, for example, and be clear about which one best fits the context of what needs to be worked on, since sometimes agile methodologies are not applied correctly. , and in the end the results obtained are not good, no less effort is made and it is not possible to streamline the activities corresponding to each stage carried out during the product development process. All of the above is due to poor application and lack of information. The ideal is to study in general what agile methodologies are, then review which one best fits the context of this case to the requirements gathering process. The application of agile methodologies, like the application of traditional methodologies, consists of a due process that must be applied correctly so that the selected methodology works and the development processes that are being executed can be fully completed. Otherwise, if you do not have the proper knowledge about the methodology, operation and application that is chosen for the development of a project, a series of problems can be triggered that guarantee the failure of the deliverables and the final product. At the beginning of a development project, the vital resource or source of information is available for gathering requirements, the most important stage in development since it is the basis and main idea of the project, it is where it is determined what is the client asks the development team. To gather requirements requested by the client Fernanda Grisel Bastidas, collaborative work is established between the members of the development team and the client. Meetings are held where the topics of socialization of requested modules are discussed to improve the teaching-learning process on the subject of income tax declaration and tax reconciliation.
- ÍtemDesarrollo de un prototipo de aplicativo web a medida para la gestión de reservas hoteleras (pms) en el hotel santa maría Popayán.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Popayán, 2022-11) Gaviria Quiñonez, Jorge Armando; Roncallo Cervantes, Omar Alfonso; Obando Vidal, Francisco JavierIn this degree project, the importance and great impact of ICTs in the labor market is disclosed, in this case we frame it in digital platforms, web services or APP to contribute with room reservations for HOTEL SANTA MARIA in the city of Popayan. Currently, it can be seen that digital platforms are a fundamental factor, which, for many companies, have been of great help, when increasing their sales or reservations. These benefits that ICTs applied to the business factor bring are: Agility in processes, ease and speed in the service provided. When starting this project, one of the most relevant components is having its own website, to be able to manage all the tickets and not depend on third-party pages (OTA), which are online travel agencies where travelers can book their own package. from hotel rooms and flights to car rentals, activities, travel insurance and much more. The purpose of all this is to understand the characteristics and facilities that were acquired at the time of having a digital platform, for which, it is observed, the need to study other platforms that provide these services, which are currently highly recognized among local and national level, for example: Hotel San Martin, Hotel la Posada del Rancho, which have their own digital platform and manage all their reservations from there.
- ÍtemDesarrollo de un videojuego con realidad aumentada para fortalecer el turismo en la ciudad de Popayán(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Popayán, 2021-08-17) Cespedes Diaz, Daniel Enrique; Mera Paz, Julián AndrésVideo games, as a means of entertainment, can help strengthen other economic, social, educational and environmental areas through the interaction of the game itself, making access to such sectors a much more pleasant experience for the user. On this premise I intend to make a video game that allows to publicize all the sites of architectural, religious, historical, environmental, gastronomic and social interest in the city of Popayán.
- ÍtemDiagnóstico tecnológico de la pertinencia al implementar un laboratorio de testing de software. Caso: Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, campus Popayán(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Popayán, 2019-03-15) Mera Paz, Julián Andrés; Comite Evaluador Revista TecnuraContext: Currently the University Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia in Popayán does not have a space or laboratory for software testing; however, the testing is a fundamental element of quality control focused on the product and the process. A technological diagnosis is proposed in order to validate the relevance of its implementation Method: The article presents a technological diagnosis on the concept, techniques, methods, tools, and characteristics to be taken into account during the implementation of a testing laboratory, based on the CMMI and TMMI reference framework. The research takes as reference the scientific bibliography, which focuses on the role of higher education institutions and the teaching of software testing. Results: The technological diagnosis is a tool that, in an agile, efficient and effective way, allows to obtain clarity in the needs and opportunities, to propose real solutions, as a fundamental element in the pertinence and viability of implementing a space for practices and experimentation regarding software testing and quality, at the University Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, in Popayán. Conclusions: The technological diagnosis opens the doors to deepen the context of quality control and its relevance from academic environments, contributing cohesion between the software industry and the teaching-learning model of software.
- ÍtemEstudio de sistemas de recomendación para la agricultura y su aplicación en Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Popayán, 2021-01-21) Campo Martinez, Jose Edgar; Echeverry Camayo, Juan Camilo; Figueroa Martinez, Cristhian Nicolas; Mera Paz, Julián AndrésThe document will explain the study of three different contexts on recommendation systems for agriculture, at the global, Latin American and local levels, where a set of good practices for the development of recommendation systems for Colombian agriculture is delivered, by which Through a systematic literature review, it is possible to identify that the type of recommendation system suitable for the Colombian context is the hybrid type, since this, due to its great robustness and combination of multiple recommendation systems, allows the study of different characteristics of the soils, precipitation, climate, among others that allow making accurate recommendations, providing key data for improving the production and treatment of crops by farmers.
- ÍtemEvaluación del impacto en las guías de diseño aplicadas al contexto de ambientes virtuales de aprendizaje (AVA) para dispositivos móviles(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, 2020-11-17) Mera Paz, Julián Andrés; Cano Beltrán, Jhon Haide; Pastrana, Manuel AlejandroHeuristics make it possible to generate a relationship between quality attributes (characteristics of desired software behavior) and design patterns (effective and proven solutions to recurring software development problems). This makes it easier for the development team to identify how to build an application, achieving a higher degree of acceptance by end users. The set of suggested heuristics for a solution is called the design guide. The usability-oriented design guides focus on suggestions regarding the pertinent aspects of this topic, which are applied according to the context. In this work, a definition of parameterized heuristics in a recommender system of usability-oriented design guides for the context of Virtual Learning Environments (AVA) is detailed. The suggestions will be implemented through the construction of a mobile application to support the learning of reading and writing in children with hearing disabilities. Finally, a comparison is made through surveys of two schools, where the impact on the acceptance of the mobile application is determined with and without the implementation of the design guides in its development process.
- ÍtemFortalecimiento y rescate de la lengua materna “Namtrik”, mediante una aplicación web(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Popayán, 2021) Morales Tunubala, Brayan Alexi; Mambuscay Achinte, José Estiben; Tunubala Paja, Miguel Darío; Mera Paz, Julián AndrésA conjunctural need arises to rescue the Misak language and identity. TO because, the young people and children of this time have focused more on learning from other cultures, through the use of the internet and that they do not have a web application that allows the use of technological devices and in turn learn and recognize its principles, values, worldview and cultural identity. Starting from that need and that in the group of investigation there are two members of the Misak community engineering students from systems
- ÍtemFROGCY - Sistema para la gestión y prevención de Riesgos de ciberseguridad en la ciudad de Popayán(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Popayán, 2020) Mora Vitoviz, Danitza Alejandra; Agredo Llantén, Néstor Raúl; Meneses Ruano, Rubia Albeniz; Jurado Fajardo, Guillermo Eduardo
- ÍtemGamificación una estrategia de fortalecimiento en el aprendizaje de la ingeniería de sistemas, experiencia significativa en la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia sede Popayán(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Programa de Ingeniería de Sistemas, Popayán, Colombia, 00000, 2016-12-10) Mera Paz, Julián AndrésEste artículo es una reflexión sobre la gamificación como estrategia de fortalecimiento en el programa ingeniería de sistemas de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia sede Popayán y análisis de libros, revistas y artículos. Se centra en la indagación e inmersión de la gamificación en un ejercicio local con una muestra y variables definidas, apoyado en revistas indexadas. A través del artículo se resalta la gamificación y el impacto en el programa ingeniería de sistemas en la universidad cooperativa sede Popayán. Pretende ser base fundamental para iniciar procesos de investigación y aplicación de la gamificación en Colombia.
- ÍtemPrototipo de aplicación móvil con realidad aumentada, que permita conservar y fomentar los valores culturales y la tradición oral, a través de los mitos y leyendas del cauca.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Popayán, 2021) Luna Acosta, Jhonn Andersson; Obando Vidal, Francisco JavierThis degree project deals with the creation of a mobile application prototype implementing an emerging technology such as augmented reality, in order to promote heritage education in the department of Cauca through oral tradition, linking the Legends more representative of the region, achieving with this; teach, rescue, preserve, maintain oral tradition and intangible heritage. For this reason, it is important to take advantage of this technology and link it with a teaching-learning model, maintaining the purpose and a process of heritage education. It is important to have technological support within the teaching processes. The main objective of augmented reality (AR) is the user's interaction with the real world and 3D objects or models, superimposing content with the use of a technological device, maintaining interactive connectivity with the content which serves as a support for the teaching of oral heritage. Taking into account the aforementioned, a software prototype based on augmented reality is developed, initially proposing the use of this technology to all those who wish to learn in a didactic way, later, it is desired to implement this resource to public entities, such as the case of the secretary of education and culture of both the Government of Cauca and the Mayor's Office in the city of Popayán. It is initially identified that, in educational institutions from the seventh grade of high school, everything related to oral tradition, including myths and legends, is instilled in the student in the matter of Spanish. In this way, it is pertinent to increase and strengthen this teaching including new technologies, thus achieving a direct link between the user and the immersive experience offered by augmented reality. Subsequently, the initial scope of the project can be evidenced through the diagnostic tools implemented, thus, it will be known exactly if the prototype meets its main objective within the framework of the learning-teaching model, based on different foundations and material that serves as support and evidence. On the other hand, it is important to mention the methodology to be used in the development of the research project. In the specific case of this project, it is intended to use one of the methodologies belonging to the group called Agile, specifically, Scrum, which is called agile within software development.
- ÍtemPrototipo de aplicación móvil para proyecto de energización rural en zni (Zonas No Interconectadas) con energía solar fotovoltaica.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Popayán, 2023-08) Popayan Fernandez, David Alejandro; Mera Paz, Julian Andres"Technology is just a tool. The important thing is to have a clear vision of how we want to use it to improve the world." - Bill Gates. In our current times, technology has become a daily tool that helps us interpret and improve our quality of life, as well as streamline our daily tasks. Considering the impact of technology, we know that it has improved our activities by more than 50% in terms of performance, resulting in an increasing demand for systems such as software, hardware, AI, and IoT, which generates more jobs, profitability, and most importantly, the ease of completing daily tasks. In Colombia, technology is being rapidly implemented with exponential growth, indicating that to improve our systems, we need to implement technological tools for the development of our businesses. Despite the technology boom in Colombia, a large percentage of areas still lack the minimum quality of systematization or energy. Therefore, there are companies that specialize in creating photovoltaic solar power systems, also called solar energy systems, which fulfill the demand to provide assistance to those who are not connected to the city's energy systems.
- ÍtemPrototipo de aplicación web que permita la prevención sobre enfermedades cardiovasculares comunes en personas la ciudad de Popayán.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Popayán., 2021) De la Cruz Girón, Juan esteban; Obando, Francisco Javier; Mera Paz, Julián AndrésThe objective of this research arises from the evidence of a high mortality rate due to cardiovascular diseases in Colombia, which continues to increase over the years, so the team conducts a mixed study to understand the details of the impact of this type of cardiovascular diseases, seeking through a technological analysis the construction of a web application for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, for which the city of Popayan, department of Cauca, is taken as a case study. According to the descriptive research methodology applied in the project as a good alternative for this type of medical data, a technological surveillance of the theoretical foundations of cardiovascular diseases and software created for disease prevention was achieved, the next step was to validate architectures and appropriate technologies to achieve the objective of the project, As a conclusion, it was established in principle to develop a prototype of a responsive web application that makes use of artificial intelligence techniques, such as decision trees and also tools such as data mining to categorize, classify and make a proper reading of the data as medical histories, and thus provide a predictive diagnosis with an efficient range of fidelity to the diagnosis to be made to the user, for decision making in terms of disease prevention.
- ÍtemPrototipo de una aplicación móvil para el despliegue de geolocalización y mejoramiento de la condición física de las mascotas(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Popayán, 2019-10) Martínez Portilla, Maria Alejandra; Encarnación Mosquera, RobertoThe project establishes a prototype to mitigate the loss of pets in the city of Popayán in addition to providing necessary information to help them have a good physical condition. A study of the state of the art of monitoring systems for mobile devices in the current market was carried out, with which the technical characteristics and conditions for the implementation of the project were determined.
- ÍtemPrototipo de videojuego para respaldar la resiliencia en menores de edad, víctimas del conflicto armado en el Municipio de Caldono Cauca(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Popayán, 2021-02) Guzmán Omen, Arbenis; Inchima Chicangana, Brayan Estiven; Ortiz Guzmán, Daniel; Ortiz Burbano, Jhon Anthony; Encarnación Angulo, María Daniela; Gómez Salazar, Rodrigo Alexander; Angulo Mosquera, Yonier Felipe; Mera Paz, Julián Andrés
- ÍtemSave The Earth - Videojuego para el fortalecimiento de enseñanza-aprendizaje de los Objetivos de Desarrollo Sostenible(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Software, Popayán, 2021-03-15) Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Mera Paz, Julián Andrés; Colmenares Quintero, Ramón Fernando; Dacto Andela, Oscar Iván; Guarin García, Luis ÁngelSave the earth is a serious video game, of the RPG (Role-playing Game) type, a role-playing game where the user controls the actions of a character immersed in a detailed virtual world where through the dynamics, components, mechanics and a narrative allows the user to achieve a game purpose, The purpose of the project is focused on the importance of the teaching-learning model of the Sustainable Development Goals and that through the gamification technique with the use of the video game, school children from different regions of Colombia can appropriate the educational content of the game. The researchers, through the application of a mixed research, combined quantitative and qualitative elements that went from a diagnostic exploration to the materialisation of the video game, with a solid structure that consolidated concepts and elements of the Sustainable Development Goals. The video game is intended to be played by schoolchildren aged 7 years and older, to generate in them a reflective position on the ways to act in their home, community and with the planet, it is intended in turn by the authors to reach an interpretative approach and results, where the academic and experiential contribution is understood, through the inclusion of the video game in the training process of academic institutions in various regions. The video game has been developed using RPG MAKER (Opensource), including a map editor, an event editor and a database editor. From RPGXP, it also includes a script editor RGSS (based on Ruby), Java, HTML5, also has been used the Github repository (Opensource) to store and share the versions of the code, Krita software (Opensource editing), which has been used for the adequacy and improvement of images of characters and scenarios, also the use of office 365 license of the Cooperative University. Currently the software is working in an integrated manner in a stable prototype and with adequate interoperability, documented performance tests have been conducted that have validated the analytical predictions, at this time are being tested in communities to have robust verification and validity tests, where the successful functionality of the video game is demonstrated.
- ÍtemSistema de gestión de aspirantes a programas y eventos de la facultad de ingenierías de la universidad cooperativa de Colombia sede Popayán.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Sede Popayán, Ingeniería de Sistemas, 2016-05-01) Patiño Chaparro, Carlos Felipe; Castillo Sotelo, Rodrigo Hernán; Rivera Sánchez, Lisseth Fernanda; Ramírez Sánchez, Álvaro; Peña Arcos, Isabel Cristina