Examinando Ingeniería, arquitectura, urbanismo por Sede "Montería"
Mostrando1 - 20 de 22
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- ÍtemAplicación de controles del estándar ISO 27001:2013 para el mejoramiento de las políticas de seguridad de la información en la clínica magia y esperanza.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, 2021-01-28) Morales Martinez, Freddy Jose; Galvis Támara, Javier Alberto; Escudero Olascuaga, Onalvis JoséThe Magia y Esperanza Clinic considers it necessary to evaluate their current conditions in information security policies, this because they are aware that they do not have an IT department, which is the agency that is responsible for these tasks. This raises concern, taking into account that the trade name of the Magic and Hope Clinic corresponds to the health sector. It is vitally important that the protection of all sensitive information handled internally, from basic personal data to diagnoses and medical records, can be guaranteed and ensured. The fact that there is no IT department is a clear sign that the processes stipulated in the Data Protection Law are not properly managed, which is supported by Decree 1377 of 2013 and states: That in order to facilitate the implementation and compliance of Law 1581 of 2012, aspects related to the authorization of the Information Holder for the Treatment of their personal data, the Treatment policies of the Responsible and Managers, the exercise of the Rights of Information Holders, transfers of personal data and demonstrated responsibility for the Processing of personal data, the latter issue referring to accountability. (MinTIC, 2013) That said, the Magia y Esperanza Clinic must endeavor to keep up with the legal requirements and standards of operation at the technological and systems level. As a result of this, he has started a call process with which they seek professional help in order to know in detail their current situation and carry out the necessary corrections.
- ÍtemAuditoria en seguridad de la información, para identificar el análisis de riesgo y vulnerabilidad en la Alcaldía Municipal de Valencia.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, 2022-08) Muñoz Hernández, Juan Pablo; Esteban Regino, EdnaThrough this audit, it will be possible to determine the exposure to risks, vulnerabilities and shortcomings in information security issues that the assets of the entity have. This was raised because they have never had any type of audit to verify the level of security, accuracy or efficiency that they have in their day-to-day processes. The objective of this practice is the application of an information security audit, to identify the analysis of risks and vulnerabilities within the Mayor's Office. This will be achieved through a review of the methodologies applied to information security audits, in order to identify risks and vulnerabilities, through the application of information security audit instruments. The selected methodology was the OCTAVE ALLEGRO, since this allows us to have a much more noisy development, thanks to its series of well-structured steps, in the same way it is not necessary to have the greatest experience in the application of this type of audit. The results found in a general way are that more than 85% of the assets studied are in a state of medium-high criticality, this means that they are in a strong risk and at any time they can collapse and have serious repercussions for the entity. It can be concluded that the entity must take the necessary measures to mitigate said risks and avoid the loss or corruption of data in the assets.
- ÍtemCrecimiento económico: un modelo de vectores autorregresivos para el caso colombiano(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Programa de Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, Colombia, 00000, 2016-12) Anaya Narváez, Alfredo Rafael; Torres Hoyos, Francisco José ; Pinedo López, Jhon W.El crecimiento económico depende de los niveles de utilización de los factores productivos, capital físico y trabajo, así como de la tecnología que se incorpore, pero además puede estar relacionada de manera directa con el capital humano, elemento esencial para lograr tasas de crecimiento económico sostenidas, dada su capacidad para generar nuevo conocimiento creando retornos crecientes a escala. Este artículo tiene como objetivo analizar el crecimiento de la economía colombiana en el período 1975 – 2010 en el marco del modelo ampliado de Solow, mediante la estimación de un modelo que incorpora el capital humano como variable explicativa, utilizando para ello un esquema de vectores autorregresivos con su correspondiente modelo de corrección de errores. Teniendo en cuenta que la información que se utilizará es de corte longitudinal, se debe establecer inicialmente el orden de integración de las series de tiempo, así como la existencia de cointegración entre las variables objeto de análisis. Esta información proviene de fuentes secundarias de organismos oficiales colombianos e internacionales. Los resultados validan la significancia estadística de los coeficientes de la educación de cointegración así como del término de conexión de error, confirmando la incidencia del capital humano en el crecimiento económico colombiano en el periodo 1975-2010.
- ÍtemDesarrollo de una plataforma interactiva para capturar, procesar y analizar datos de dosimetria ambiental en cultivos bioenergéticos(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, 2020-01) Lopez Sobrino, Reinaldo; Pérez Gómez, Alejandra; Torres Hoyos, Francisco; Vergara Villadiego, Juan Raul
- ÍtemDesarrollo de una plataforma interactiva que permita medir y analizar la calidad del agua en zonas rurales de Montería, Córdoba - Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, 2021-01-18) Guerrero Anaya, Moisés David; Barón Guzmán, Juan David; Bedoya Ortega, Angel Daniel; Baena Navarro, Rubén Enrique; Vergara Villadiego, Juan RaúlThis project focuses on the development of a Wireless Sensor Network (WNS) platform based on the internet of things (IoT), which allows determining the quality of water consumed in rural areas, where access to this resource is not available. by aqueduct, if not, through underground wells, dams, springs, reservoirs among other bodies of water from which they can be supplied. The values will be measured by environmental electronic sensors, focused on measuring the water's own parameters such as: pH, temperature, turbidity, redox potential, total dissolved solids and electrical conductivity. This data will be read by a Particle Photon microcontroller that will communicate in an embedded Raspberry Pi Zero W system, which will receive and send it to a server in the cloud, to then be consumed by the web system through asynchronous events, which transforms that data in information represented in the form of graphs and thus be able to track these bodies of water. Likewise, through the results obtained, check if the water is suitable or not for human consumption by means of national standards.
- ÍtemDesarrollo e implantación de un sistema de información con Olap para controlar el acceso de visitantes al campus de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia sede Montería(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, 2021-01-19) Atencio Zabala, Argemiro; Bettin Sequea, Luz Adriana; Fernández García, Alejandra; Vergara Villadiego, Juan Raúl; Baena Navarro, Rubén EnriqueThe present project consists of the design, development and implementation of an system information that allows the administration and control of the access of visitors to the Cooperative University of Colombia, Montería Campus, using the reading of QR codes for the data capture, and the OLAP tool (On-Line Analytical Processing) of Business Intelligence for the processing of these. All with the purpose of fully identifying the people who enter to the university campus, and with this information make assertive decisions, generate reports and statistics of the flow of visitors. This project is the solution to a request from the administrative staff of the ICT area of the university, who expressed their difficulties when making an optimal control of the entry and exit of people from outside the university. The construction of the system was elaborated based on a research scheme called integral model for an engineering professional, which allowed to fulfill each one of the stages proposed in the schedule of activities. These are, the definition of requirements, which was done from interviews with the administrative staff of the university and operators in the area of surveillance, the design and modeling of the system that was done through UML diagrams, the construction and coding of the system that was done through tools such as Unity, programming languages like java, php and c #, implementing libraries of each of them, likewise, database management systems such as MySQL and SQL server for storage and Analysis Services for data processing with OLAP were used. This information system, made up of three subsystems, contributes to the management of information and innovates in the treatment and processing of the entry and exit data of visitors to the Cooperative University of Colombia, Montería Campus.
- ÍtemDesarrollo e implantación de un sistema de información con Olap para la gestión y control de los de los puntos Vive Digital del Departamento de Córdoba(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, 2021-01-19) Miranda Caceres, Marlon Andres; Vergara Villadiego, Juan Raúl; Baena Navarro, Rubén EnriqueThe following project is the solution to the absence of a software that allows to systematize the processes in the Vive Digital Points (VDP) and Vive Digital Kiosks (VDK) of the department of Cordoba. For its development, it was required meetings with the administrators and a deep investigation in the points and kiosks, a search of antecedents in diverse sources, collection and raising of requirements that allowed to give a general idea of the problem to design and develop a solution according to the needs of the company. The information system is available for mobile, web and desktop devices, and has several features such as organization for reports in the various VDP, uninterrupted operation (with or without internet connection), registration and user search, among others. The information system provides the possibility of generating reports and statistics through an OLAP (On-Line Analytical Processing) layer, a Business Intelligence solution that provides optimal management of large volumes of information, are a compact and easy to understand, to visualize and manipulate data elements that have many interrelationships, which facilitates decision making in any company. The system is designed and modeled through UML diagrams, its development is done mainly in the Unity platform, also using other tools and libraries, which are described below. The times of each stage are defined in the project schedule. It was concluded, that the software allows to stimulate and facilitate the processes of collection, organization and time saving in the VDP. In addition, it was evident that OLAP is a tool that opens the doors to competitiveness, allowing a decision making with solid foundations, in a positive way for an organization (Government of Córdoba in this case) making a direct analysis.
- ÍtemDiseño de una red virtual privada de acceso remoto para establecer conexiones de teletrabajo de forma segura en las organizaciones(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, 2021-02-09) Ibañez Ramos, Lewis Dionicio; Baleta Argel, Mario Luis; Escudero, Onalvis; Baena, RubenThe creation of virtual private networks to support corporate communications in companies is the main achievement of this project in this modality. in companies are the main achievement sought by this project in this modality. This VPN implementation offers guaranteed data security and easy implementation. The VPNs represent a great solution for companies in terms of data security, integrity and confidentiality. and confidentiality of data and has practically become a very important issue in organisations because they represent an excellent organisations because they represent an excellent remote access technology. In order to realise this vpn design under the this vpn design under the IPSec protocol we simulated a teleworking environment in the application Cisco Packet Tracer where we have the work area at home and in it the devices corresponding to this activity connected to the network. devices corresponding to this activity connected to the organisation's LAN network, giving the sensation of being in the company that he is in the company and can access the resources necessary for the development of his activity. their activity. With the aim of reactivating the country's economic sector, there has been an increase in the virtual virtuality and the number of cyber-attacks has increased, which is why a solution is being sought to minimise the risk of companies risk of companies suffering from these attacks.
- ÍtemDiseño y ensamble de la arquitectura física de un Dron, para dosimetría ambiental en los cultivos bioenergéticos.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, 2020-01-22) Cotua Ortega, Luis Antonio; Causil López, Jorge Luis; Baena Navarro, Rubén Enrique; Vergara Villadiego, Juan RaúlIn this work, a drone robot was optimized, which has sensors that facilitate the quantification of the radiation dose received by some bioenergetic crops exposed to the sun or other sources of natural radiation. Essentially, a low-cost aerial vehicle (drone) that has a Development Software Kit (SDK), which with the help of an algorithm can perform autonomous navigation with the ability to detect and evade obstacles, providing control of its own flight in case the pilot loses communication with him (Chao, Gu, & Napolitano, 2013), using Light and Range Detection technology (LIDAR). The aerial vehicle (drone) has a Global Mobile System (GSM), which allows the consumption of mobile data for real-time connection to the cloud services used by the measurement system, a Raspberry Pi To process and store data locally as a backup for the loss of communication in transmission interference areas via GSM, once communication has been reestablished, the collected data will be synchronized with the cloud services. It seeks to analyze the quantified information to be used in the necessary prevention protocols (ICRP, 2018) to counteract the negative effects of radiation on bioenergetic crops. (Vera, and others, 2014)
- ÍtemDiseño y estructuración de un sistema unificado a la red LAN de la sede central del Centro de Sistemas de Antioquia CENSA, aplicando políticas de seguridad ACL.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, 2021-01-18) Pastrana Fuentes, Joe Luis; Torres Tovio, Juan Manuel; Pinto Mangones, Angel Darío; Pérez Cabrera, Marvin LuisBy means of this work, the respective documentation of a technological solution to CENSA's network is presented based on a problem that focuses mainly on the quality of the technological services handled by the users, given that they are not implemented nor does it have a correct installation of the users that are connected, when using a network the wireless frequency that would interconnect equipment of the building's network is not used.
- ÍtemEstrategia metodológica basada en tic como herramienta motivacional para el aprendizaje de las matemáticas(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, 2021) Gómez Calderón, Gustavo; Escobar Reynel, Jorge; Baena Navarro, Rubén Enrique ; Castaño Rivera, Samira; Macea Anaya, MarioEducation requires methodological strategies that bring the knowledge learned in school closer to the skills required in real life; learning environments that integrate ICT as tools for building knowledge through experimentation and learning from mistakes. The integration of ICT in the mathematics learning process seeks to awaken motivation, enhance creativity and develop computational thinking. This work is carried out in three main stages: a first phase of design or diagnosis called knowing our capacities; a second phase of development called expanding our mathematical universe; and finally, a stage of evaluation of the methodological strategy. The results show that the proposed strategy stimulates positive emotions, improves students' self-image as mathematicians, can help them overcome their fear of mathematics and reflect better academic performance. According to the diagnostic survey, about 6% of the students in the sample said they felt creative in traditional math classes, while in the satisfaction survey, 64% of students said they felt creative artists they were creative in the classroom.
- ÍtemHerramienta de consulta centralizada sobre la vulneración de los derechos de las mujeres y hombres en los 30 municipios del departamento de Córdoba(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, 2019-11-18) Tarapues Rodriguez, Yeison Sebastian; Esteban Regino, Edna Margarita
- ÍtemIoT-based drinking water quality measurement: systematic literature review(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, 2022-10) Carriazo Regino, Yulieth; Baena Navarro, Rubén Enrique; Torres Hoyos, Francisco José; Vergara-Villadiego, Juan; Roa-Prada, SebastianSustainable development throughout the world depends on several factors such as the economy, quality education, agriculture, industry, among others, but the environment is one of the most important. Industrialization and new land use plans have caused the proliferation of pollutants in water resources, which poses a serious public challenge. As outlined in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), innovative water quality monitoring methods are needed to ensure access to water, sustainable management and sanitation. In this sense, technologies are sought that contribute to the development and implementation of groundwater and surface water quality monitoring systems in real time, so that their parameters can be evaluated through descriptive analysis, in rural populations and areas of difficult access. Nowadays, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the development of modern sensors are more used, so this research reviews the latest technologies to monitor and evaluate water quality using the potential and possibilities of the IoT. The main contribution of this article is to present an overview of the state of the art of IoT applications and instrumentation for water quality monitoring, focusing on the latest innovations, in order to identify interesting and challenging areas that can be explored in future research.
- ÍtemModelo de desarrollo para la construcción de aplicaciones móviles educativas.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, 2021-12-16) Escobar-Reynel, Jorge; Baena Navarro, Rubén Enrique; Giraldo-Tobón, Beatriz; Macea-Anaya, Mario; Castaño-Rivera, SamirMobile devices promote the construction of knowledge, fostering social learning and knowledge exchange. Mobile learning creates an opportunity for growth and the application of innovative practices in educational settings. The Colombian government has implemented investment strategies to improve educational quality and provided schools throughout the country with mobile devices. However, the mobile applications contained in these devices lack contents in accordance with student’s context and educational level and UX/UI design; moreover, they do not promote an improvement in the teaching-learning process. This study presents a model that non-programming teachers can use to develop educational mobile applications, which integrates didactic and methodological strategies aimed at academic improvement. Descriptive research with a mixed-methods approach was employed here to interpret the results obtained and analyze the mediation of the mobile applications created adopting this model to support the teaching-learning process. Teachers from ten public educational institutions, who exhibited little appropriation and ignorance of mobile learning, participated in this study. As a result, a model to develop educational mobile applications was created, which represents a contribution to the existing literature in the field of mobile learning and the development of innovative teaching practices. It was concluded that the development model proposed in this paper can be used by non-developer teachers to implement educational mobile applications that serve as a mediating didactic tool in the teaching-learning process in primary and secondary education.
- ÍtemPlan de mejora de la estructura física en la red de la Institución Educativa La Salada y su sede en Buenavista.(Ingeniería de sistemas, 2021-01-22) Barrios Vergara, Adrián José; David Zuluaga, Sergio; Torres Tovio, Juan; Pinto Mangones, Angel; Pérez Cabrera, MarvinUnder current standards and technological advances, today the "INSTITUCION EDUCATIVA LA SALADA AND ITS SECONDARY BUENAVISTA HEADQUARTERS" wants to implement a plan to improve the infrastructure of its network for an optimal functioning of this pandemic, since with the current structure there are many failures and saturation in the network. A proxy server will be designed to restrict network traffic in the educational institution and thus ensure that students do not have access to prohibited pages.
- ÍtemPrevalencia de uso de cannabis: perfil familiar y social de una muestra adolescente.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Programa de Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, Colombia, 00000, 2015) Galván, Gonzalo Daniel; Guerrero Martelo, Manuel; Torres Oviedo, Jairo Miguel; Torres Hoyos, Francisco José; Sánchez Caraballo, Alvaro AntonioEste estudio describió y estableció diferencias del perfil estructural/dinámico familiar y social de adolescentes de acuerdo a la prevalencia de vida de uso de cannabis. Estudio cuantitativo, descriptivo transversal. Muestra no probabilística de 156 adolescentes incluidos en educación secundaria. Menor apoyo familiar, menor grado de confianza y consumo de sustancias ilegales caracterizó la dinámica de familias de quienes han probado cannabis al menos una vez en la vida. Una mayor cantidad de amigos de quienes han probado cannabis alguna vez consumen cannabis, alcohol, tabaco y otras sustancias. Las parejas de quienes han consumido cannabis no funcionan como factor de protección ya que consumen más sustancias que parejas de quienes nunca han probado cannabis. Los programas de prevención en uso de cannabis deben hacer mayor hincapié en el trabajo del aspecto dinámico de las familias y de los adolescentes en relación con sus pares incluyendo sus parejas.
- ÍtemQuality control of the breast ca treatments on HDR brachytherapy with TLD-100(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Programa de Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, Colombia, 00000, 2014) Torres Hoyos, Francisco José; De la Espriella Vélez, Nicolás; Sánchez Caraballo, Alvaro AntonioAn anthropomorphic Phantom, a female trunk, was built with a natural bone structure and experimental material coated, glycerin and waterbased material called JJT to build soft tissue equivalent to the muscle of human tissue, and a polymer (styrofoam) to build the lung as critical organ to simulate the treatment of breast cancer, with high dose rate brachytherapy (HDR) and sources of Ir-192. The treatments were planned and calculated for the critical organ: Lung, and injury of 2 cm in diameter in breast with MicroSelectron HDR system and the software Plato Brachytherapy V 14.1 of the Nucletron (Netherlands) which uses the standard protocol of radiotherapy for brachytherapy treatments. The dose experimentally measured with dosimeters TLD-100 LIF: Mg; Ti, which were previously calibrated, were placed in the same positions and bodies mentioned above, with less than 5% uncertainty. The reading dosimeters was carried out in a Harshaw TLD 4500.The results obtained for calculated treatments, using the standard simulator, and the experimental with TLD-100, show a high concordance, as they are on average a § 1.1% making process becomes in a quality control of this type of treatments.
- ÍtemRecursos educativos basados en aplicaciones móviles para apoyar la comprensión lectora(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, 2021) Ortega Orozco, Jorge; Salas de la Hoz, Jorge; Escobar Reynel, Jorge; Baena Navarro, Rubén Enrique; Giraldo Tobón, BeatrizAlthough reading is considered a basic skill for the development of learning, it also constitutes one of the great shortcomings in the educational system, which affects daily life. In this sense, this work's main objective is to strengthen the teaching-learning process of reading, based on an innovative pedagogical strategy that involves the pedagogical use of ICT and mobile technologies. The development of this work is supported by the use of descriptive research, to make an interpretation of the results obtained once the execution of the pedagogical proposal and the implementation of the tool have been carried out; seen the latter as an intervention in a learning process. The implemented strategy managed to show a positive impact where the sample was applied, 80% of the students presented strengthening in the reading comprehension processes, being valued as innovative and very well received to continue being implemented during the academic processes. Likewise, it was well accepted by the Institution's faculty to be at the forefront of the incorporation of ICT in classrooms.
- ÍtemEl software libre en las empresas de Montería(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Programa de Ingeniería de Sistemas, Montería, Colombia, 00000, 2014) Vergara Villadiego, Juan Raul; Torres Hoyos, Francisco JoséSegún el registro de la Cámara de Comercio, de las 170 empresas registradas en Montería, el 98,2% corresponden a micros, pequeñas y medianas empresas (Mipymes). Los autores seleccionaron una muestra representativa de 50 empresas que corresponden al 30% de las empresas legalmente registradas en Montería. Los casos estudiados se caracterizan por ser Mipymes dedicadas a la venta de servicios de sistemas informáticos y aplicaciones de software. Para el estudio se diseñaron 2 encuestas de tipo evaluativo. Los resultados señalan que un 95,6% de las Mipymes usan software con licencia propietaria, sin contar con el debido licenciamiento; el 90,4% no utiliza software libre y, además, el 75% confunde software libre con gratis. Los autores explican cómo realizaron un diagnóstico del uso y conocimiento del software libre en las Mipymes de Montería.