Examinando Ingeniería, arquitectura, urbanismo por Sede "Ibagué"
Mostrando1 - 20 de 485
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- ÍtemA mathematical model structured by age groups and varying the population size to predict the users of e-commerce over the next few years(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2018-06) Burgos, Clara; Cortés, Juan Carlos; Lombana, Iván Camilo; Martínez Rodríguez, David; Villanueva, Rafael JacintoThe electronic commerce (e-commerce) is an economic activity wich volume has increased over the last few years. The possibility of purchasing the desired product anywhere and anytime, and receive it at home is an attractive service. Also, the price of the goods can be compared in several shops easily. Then, it is expected that e-commerce will keep increasing over the next years. The estimation of this growth could be useful to find out how the shopping may change over the next few years. In this chapter, we propose an age-structured diffusion model with varying population size to study the use of e-commerce as a habit susceptible to be transmitted among peers. Then, using data from the Spanish Statistics Institute (INE) we find the models parameters that make the model to fit the data. With these parameters, we can estimate the users of e-commerce in Spain over the next few years.
- ÍtemAcompañamiento en la construcción de un terraplén ubicado en la sede deportiva del club deportes tolima en la ciudad de ibague(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Inteniería Civil, Ibagué, 2019-11-30) Burgos Quintero, Camilo Andres; Corredor Chaux, Hector Fabian; Vidal Parra, Jennifer Daniela; Hernandez Atencia, YelenaThe useful life of an embankment depends to a large extent on its adequate realization, that is, on the appropriate construction process at the time of executing the work, carrying out the different stages and operations focused on obtaining resistant and structural characteristics required in each of these; in such a way, that a correct functioning is guaranteed. This work is carried out in order to accompany and verify the activities carried out in the construction of the embankment located at the sports headquarters of the Tolima sports club in the city of Ibagué. This work is built with material produced by the exploitation of a lake of approximately 5000 m3 capacity, for this reason the relevant tests are prepared to characterize said material taking into account that in civil engineering specifically in the construction of pavements, embankments and others Road works is very important to use good quality materials that meet the characteristics established by INVIAS to ensure the durability of the projects. In this type of construction it is very common to find earthworks because in the execution of these works it is necessary to modify the existing topography and thus adapt it to the requirements of the project.
- ÍtemAcompañamiento en la Supervisión de Contratos a cargo de la Secretaria de Planeación y Tics de la Gobernación del Tolima(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2020-02-27) Triviño Garcia, Diego Nicolas; Heredia Hernandez, Julian Camilo; Gonzalez Mosquera, Humberto; Alvarez Rosario, AlexanderThe social, business and solidarity practice began on April 19, 2018 at the Secretary of Planning and Tics, said entity is in charge of contracting road infrastructure and / or services and supervision of the same, formed by a group of qualified professionals in different areas led by the engineer Dainober Esteban Trujillo. The students Diego Nicolas Triviño and Julián Camilo Heredia joined the work group of the Secretary of Planning and Tics, contributing to the formulation, supervision, evaluation and feasibility of the projects presented to said unit. According to the activities proposed by the students, positive results were obtained since most of them were performed satisfactorily Thanks to the management and support of the students, it was possible to carry out a detailed follow-up of twenty investment projects represented in works such as: adaptations of educational centers, sports settings, road infrastructure, among others, providing a prompt and accurate response to continue with the process of feasibility. If this process is carried out, it will have a positive impact on 1,005,085 inhabitants of the department of Tolima, thus demonstrating that the work carried out by the students was satisfactory in the development of the investment projects presented at the Secretary of Planning and Tics.
- ÍtemAcompañamiento en la supervisión de obras de redes de acueducto y alcantarillado en la empresa IBAL S.A.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Inteniería Civil, Ibagué, 2019-06-20) Camacho Beltran, Juan Manuel; Muñoz Mendez, Fabio Alexander; Gutierrez Murillo, Norma Patricia
- ÍtemAcompañamiento en los procesos de formulación y ejecución de la empresa Tag Perforaciones en proyectos de anclajes pasivos y activos en el municipio de Ibagué(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2019-09-13) Hurtado Pérez, Luis Gabriel; Cardona García, Oscar Hernán; Osorio Dávila, AmbrosioBecause of the instability of the natural slopes and the need to artificially modify many of them, there is a need to stabilize them in order to execute urban works, roads among others is where civil engineers enter many of the methods used to control and stabilize the slopes within these activities the company TAG Perforaciones develops its construction contracts specifically in methods known as active or passive anchors. Within the professional practice, carried out in the company TAG Perforaciones de Ibagué, activities were carried out such as: technical support in the field, in the various direct construction processes of drilling and preparation of active anchors, payroll of active personnel, progress report and control of materials on site. The importance of an engineer or in this case an intern within an anchoring work is vital due to his geotechnical and civil knowledge in general to solve problems presented in the field such as the cement water ratio often unknown to drilling machine operators , which results in an anchor with less capacity. Keeping track of quality materials and a good requisition system were tasks implemented in this business practice, it was one of the improvements made for TAG Perforations with this there was a better control of the work without interruptions due to lack of materials that It often occurred because there was no control of the materials used and necessary on site. The tension of an anchor is the final activity of the construction of an active anchor and it is in that activity where its good construction is evaluated at the time of its maximum tension range that should be that of the design, it was important to keep a check of the design in each anchor built so that at the time of tensioning it could fulfill its designed capacity.
- ÍtemAcompañamiento en los procesos de formulación y ejecución de proyectos de la entidad Comfatolima(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Contables, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2019-10-17) Devia Montes, Luis Guillermo; Muñoz Méndez, Fabio Alexander; Leyva Londoño, Juan PabloThis project shows the activities carried out in professional, business and solidarity practice in accordance with the provisions of this document, which details the activities carried out in the COMFATOLIMA entity, both in the office and in the field; This final report includes different tasks of accompaniment, surveillance and supervision, thus contributing to the adequate construction and administrative process of the different activities of the company. Within the professional practice, carried out in the COMFATOLIMA entity of Ibagué, office activities were developed such as: preparation of minutes, audit reports, certificate of habitability, technical concepts, management of AutoCAD, report of minimum residence and budgets, in order to help in all administrative processes of the company. In the exercise of the practice, competent and efficient support was provided based on all the knowledge acquired in the university. The work carried out in the field in the beach-type pool located in COMFATOLIMA club lakes focused on the control and surveillance of the work taking into account that the entity COMFATOLIMA is the contracting party, which the accompaniment that was carried out was from the point of view of an assistant of supervision, thus carrying out an accompaniment and control of all the construction processes of the pool, the activities that were carried out were: verify levels with the planes, verify the steel with its moorings, monitoring in the realization of the concrete, sampling for slump test and cylinder connection for resistance test
- ÍtemAcompañamiento técnico a la contraloría Municipal de Ibague en la supervisión posterior y selectiva de la muestra de los proyectos de obra pública ejecutados en la vigencia 2017(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2020-03-09) Devia Gonzalez, Julian David; Cervera Hernandez, Jesus Alfonso; Guarnizo Saavedra, Manuel GuillermoThe purpose of this report is to publicize the work carried out and the knowledge obtained in the development of business practice, which was carried out as a requirement to apply for the degree of civil engineer.The business practice was developed in the municipal comptroller of Ibagué, in the unit called ―officina advises planning and citizen participation‖, based on methodology of field work and office work,
- ÍtemAcompañamiento técnico a la secretaria de infraestructura de la alcaldía municipal de la ciudad de Ibagué(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2020-02-28) Rodriguez Lozano, Juan David; Toledo Gomez, Sebastian; Guarnizo, Manuel GuillermoThe Ministry of Municipal Infrastructure is in charge of executing the different infrastructure works contemplated in the territorial and municipal development plan, which must be in accordance with national and departmental policies; in the same way be at the forefront of strengthening, optimization, maintenance and conservation of all civil works that improve the mobility of citizens, safeguarding the culture, recreation, education and social development of the municipality of Ibagué
- ÍtemAcompañamiento técnico a la secretaria de infraestructura de la alcaldía municipal de la ciudad de Ibagué(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería civil, Ibagué, 2018) Olaya Rodriguez, Jonathan Hernan; Triana Palma, Jorge Luis; Alvarez Rosario, Alexander; Hernandez Atencia, YelenaEste informe presenta de manera breve las actividades desarrolladas en la modalidad de práctica profesional, empresarial y solidaria a manera de acompañamiento técnico a la secretaría de Infraestructura de la alcaldía de Ibagué. Esta modalidad de trabajo de grado permite poner en práctica los conocimientos obtenidos durante la formación académica para aportar a la solución de problemas de gestión, intervención y asesoramiento en el ámbito laboral de los Ingenieros Civiles; adicionalmente y como consecuencia de la participación en proyectos de la secretaría de infraestructura municipal, se aporta al desarrollo de la ciudad de Ibagué y de la comunidad en general. En la dependencia de Infraestructura, perteneciente a la alcaldía de Ibagué, se permite al práctico profesional mediante un modelo rotativo de actividades obtener diferentes conocimientos generales y específicos, los cuales aportan a la formación del futuro ingeniero civil
- ÍtemAcompañamiento técnico en la elaboración de inventarios viales en la red vial terciaria del municipio de Ibague Tolima(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2019-10-22) Rodriguez Caballero, Yojhan Alejandro; Guarnizo Saavedra, Manuel GuillermoThe Cooperative University of Colombia, Ibagué headquarters has been generating inter-administrative agreements with different companies and / or governmental or municipal entities in order to allow students to apply the knowledge acquired throughout their academic training thus contributing in a social, economic and cultural through advanced social, business and solidarity practice as a degree modality. In this way, it has been possible to provide support in the activities carried out by the Ministry of Rural Development and Environment of the Mayor's Office of Ibagué so that with the development of the tasks students contribute to the entity in addition to learning and complementing their knowledge. The present work exposes the activities carried out by the student throughout all the practice carried out in the Ministry of Rural Development and Environment that had a great focus on the execution of road inventories in the different roads that communicate the 144 paths that are within the municipality of Ibagué, allowing with this to know the state of each one and the state of the elements that compose them. In addition, vehicular gauges were made which allow calculating the level of traffic that each of the roads faces.
- ÍtemAcompañamiento técnico en la supervisión de contratos y proyectos de la Secretaría de Infraestructura “Ibagué vibra 2020-2023”(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2022-07-25) Mendez villa, Isabella; Alvarez Rosario, Alexánder; González Mosquera, Humberto
- ÍtemAcompañamiento Técnico en los procesos de seguimiento de proyectos de Infraestructura vial Asignados a la secretaria de Infraestructura y Hábitat de la Gobernación del Tolima a la Secretaria de Infraestructura y(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2020-02-27) Castro Puentes, Julie Tatiana; Guarnizo Saavedra, Manuel GuillermoThe Cooperative University of Colombia offers students different degree modality options, among which is; social, business and solidarity practice, for which they have different agreements between different companies, so that students do their internship in one of these, being a support for the realization of the different activities assigned according to each professional career, the end of this modality is that students can put into practice the knowledge acquired throughout the career and thus be a mutual help between student-company. This report lists the activities carried out in the professional practice carried out in the infrastructure and habitat secretary. according to the inter-administrative agreement between the governorate of Tolima and the cooperative university of Colombia. Where technical visits to some of the works were developed, technical support for the supervision of contracts and agreements, review of budgets and analysis of unit prices, preparation of reports on the current status of the different contracts and agreements, review of monthly supervision reports of contractors, review and organization of settlement records, follow-up of new projects close to the secretary of infrastructure, preparation of contract status trades, release of balances according to settlement records, application and monitoring of projects, as well as the preparation of the report end of contracts and agreements of contractors by term of contract.
- ÍtemAcompañamiento técnico en los proyectos etapa prefactibilidad de obras civiles de la secretaría de desarrollo rural y medio ambiente de la alcaldía de Ibagué - Tolima(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2019-10-08) Rodriguez Sanchez, Francisco Javier; Bautista Cárdenas, Yonny; Guarnizo Saavedra, Manuel GuillermoThe rural sector of Ibagué has been presenting an economic decline, due to the absence of a good road inventory, which makes it difficult to know the lousy state in which the roads are located, as well as preventing their (agricultural) products from being brought to market. Also, this problem has limited new sources of income such as tourism, which is one of the main recreational activities that people do either for pleasure, adventure, relaxation, etc., which increases the consumption of their products and income. The Cooperative University of Colombia has decided to support multiple entities with the assistance of Civil Engineering practitioners, one of these being the Ministry of Rural Development and Environment, since following the acquisition of new projects and / or activities they have required support of students of last semesters, who will implement the knowledge acquired for the evaluation and execution of projects. The Social, Business and Solidarity practice will be carried out in the Ministry of Rural Development and Environment of the Mayor's Office of Ibagué - Tolima, and will be developed with the supervision and control of different works, which will help the due compliance of these, the correct and Timely assistance to projects that will guarantee their proper functioning.
- ÍtemAcompañamiento y apoyo técnico a la Gestora Urbana - Banco Inmobiliario de Ibagué(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Inteniería Civil, Ibagué, 2019-01-15) Diaz Fernandez, Jose Luis; Cardona Garcia, Oscar HernánThis work describes the works of planning of work in regard to the construction of bio-healthy parks to which they were determined technical specifications of works; the quantities of works to be carried out were determined; the analysis of unit prices of each one of the established activities and the work and supply budgets for its execution.
- ÍtemActividades de acompañamiento en la formulación, estructuración y ejecución de proyectos de obra civil para la entidad Comfatolima en la ciudad de Ibagué(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2019-12-13) Jimenez Aguirre, Jose Elver; Cardona Garcia, Oscar Hernan; Nasayo Bravo, YolandaComfatolima currently executes civil works projects, which in these activities require personnel to accompany and improve said processes. It has an agreement with the Cooperative University of Colombia Ibagué Headquarters to carry out the social, business practice, giving students the opportunity to contribute the knowledge acquired in their academic stage and helping to provide feedback on civil engineering knowledge in matters related to Project execution processes.
- ÍtemActividades de control y seguimiento de las redes de alcantarillado en la ciudad de Ibagué como apoyo al Grupo Técnico de la empresa de Acueducto y Alcantarillado IBAL S.A. ESP – OFICIAL(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2018-12-04) Guzmán Padilla, Sergio Stivens; Peralta Guzmán, Johan Mauricio; Cardona García, Oscar Hernán; Gutiérrez Murillo, Norma PatriciaThe activities carried out to monitor the sewerage networks in the city of Ibagué will be taken into consideration, taking into account the agreement made with the Infrastructure Secretary named "Malla Vial". The purpose of which was the replacement of the 103 street sewer network in the city, as well as the subsequent paving; improving the service and continuity in the critical points established by the municipal administration.
- ÍtemActualización y reestructuración del sistema de información de talento humano de la Gobernación del Tolima(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Ibagué, 2022-07-09) Molano López, Laury Camila; Peña Acosta, Michael Steven; Soler Sanabria, Walter Alejandro; Zuluaga Saavedra, Jeisson Alfredo; Clavijo Bustos, Nelly; Gutierrez Portela, FernandoIn collaboration with the government personnel, responsible for the development of this project, this renovation proposal is planned and elaborated, based on a theoretical-practical strategy and the application of the process reengineering methodology, structured in three action steps, which correspond respectively to a planning, a development and a conclusion. In its treatment, it is based on a study of the current context of the situation of the human talent information system, identifying the existing strategic and operational processes, then it reflects on the requirements identified by the staff of the Government of Tolima who performs the role of platform users.
- ÍtemAgendador académico(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Ibagué, 2021) Diaz Salgado, David Fernando; Hernandez Ezquivel, Miguel Enrique; Pacheco Casadiego, Jorge Manuel; Mendez Reyes, Carlos A.The following grade work is a research and development of an application that allows to organize the work plan "PT"of the teachers of the Cooperative University of Colombia, which allows to plan and manage the activities to be carried out during the academic period, this work plan has three types, PT teaching, academic and academic management, the activities that are raised there must be carried out absolutely all. The downside is that although the entity has a platform to record such activities but lacks functionalities that allow the teacher to better manage their work plans, nor does it allow to specify or detail the proposed activities and this forces the teacher to carry out a manual registration for this reason the creation of the software is proposed through a sequential methodology in stages for its development and a three-layer implementation model called MVC (Model, View, Controller).
- ÍtemAgricultura familiar en Colombia y resiliencia de los sistemas productivos rurales(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2020-12-31) Gutiérrez Murillo, Norma Patricia; Posada Almanza, Iván JoséThe aim of this study is to recognize the contributions that family farming makes over the resilience of rural productive systems. Through a case study in family farming units in conjunction with Participatory Rural Appraisal techniques carried out with the members of the association of future Colombian farmers, located in the Combeima Canyon of Ibagué, Tolima, Colombia, and using for the analysis the theoretical framework of productive systems multifunctionality in five of its dimensions: social, ecological, productive, economic and cultural; it has been found that family economy systems without a deep-rooted cultural identity for the land, but with productive practices without deterioration of the land and with a strong network family articulated to the productive process, it has allowed families to negotiate between local markets and wholesale markets and in difficult times subsist on their plot. It was concluded that the intricate network of social, ecological, productive and cultural interrelations, is which allows the resilience of these systems, and depending on the conditions of each productive family nucleus, their own productive opportunities are generated that has allowed them to subsist throughout this years.
- ÍtemAlternativa de intersección vial en la calle 43 con carrera 5ta de la ciudad de Ibagué(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Civil, Ibagué, 2020-01-20) Rodriguez Villanueva, Ana Alexandra; Loboguerrero Mendoza, Natalia; Molano Rivera, Andres Felipe Molano; Mosquera Gonzalez, Humberto; Alvarez Rosario, AlexanderAt the intersection studied, there are vehicular conflicts due to user misbehavior by not respecting vertical signals and making sudden changes in destination during traffic inside the roundabout. Considering the above, in this study a sample of traffic volumes on different days and at times between 07:00 am and 03:00 pm was determined through gauging. With the results obtained, calculations were made to balance a simulated model and define the probabilities of changing the route of the vehicles that were passing through it. As an alternative, the use of a turbo-roundabout is proposed, with technical and operational specifications that improve in relation to the current scenario, depending on the growth in vehicle demand over time and the evaluation of future scenarios. According to the data obtained, the roundabout configuration that presented the best results was the Basic roundabout turbo. Keywords: Intersection, roundabout, turbo-roundabout.