Examinando Ingeniería, arquitectura, urbanismo por Sede "Bogotá"
Mostrando1 - 20 de 1642
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- Ítem0F1F Diseño de un proceso logístico de transporte terrestre de herramientas a nivel nacional para Schlumberger Surenco.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2013-04) Aguilar Macias, Yenzy CarolinaThe oil industry is currently a large field in terms of the different opportunities that have excelled in their processes, as it is a primary and important activity for the economy and developing countries ; a cycle is identified as to its development as an industry. Starting with the companies which supply goods required to produce hydrocarbons in terms of the exploration and production of oil and gas that are primarily logistics operators such as Ecopetrol, Petrominerales, Cepcolsa, among others; The second stage corresponds to activities directly related to oil goods and services such as the provision of drilling services , rental of machinery and equipment , geology and seismic activities , engineering services and consulting, design and construction of industrial installations , companies that provide the service as in this case Surenco Schlumberger , Halliburton LatinAmerica , PTS , Baker Hughes of Colombia , among others. Stand outside the nature of the oil sector , suppliers Vision Logistics sectors that complement the cycle and which are necessary for the overall development of servicesorganizationsinthelaststage. It is because the oil service name are an iconic and revolutionary business system based on hydrocarbon economies as these can become from different topics or helping to potentiate the petrochemical and maximize technical, technologicalandlogisticalresourceindustry. Within the oilfield services can be distinguished out - sourcing / in - sourcing in administrative areas , transportation , processing and generation of petroleum products , maintenance tools , drilling, excavation, geology, physical laboratories - chemical test between other organizations. It should be noted that the exploitation of hydrocarbons generates a high environmental reason other activities of the subsidiaries and / or additional mitigation would be related to these effects and their carbon footprint. Subsequently , it is important that the oil services require appropriate logistics services are performed with a high level of performance , with technology and methods required for the organization of a company. Given that logistics activities are vital bridge between time and distance in transporting this area is very important in terms of all the logistics involved , delivering goods in good condition from a source to a destination; counting on load securement , delivered in the agreed time , in exact quantities , at the lowest possible cost and with the best quality of service. Finally, the project will focus on the activities of logistics and transport in developing LOGISTICS VISION - sourcing the oil services company SCHLUMBERGER SURENCO in order to make the design of a logistics process that optimizes the flow of transmission and is idea of competitive performance to your customer.
- Ítem2008–2017 Bogota River Water Quality Assessment Based on the Water Quality Index(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bogotá, Ingeniería de Sistemas, 2019-03-19) Diaz Casallas, Daissy Milena; Castro Fernandez, Mario Fernando; Bocos, Elvira; Montenegro Marin, Carlos Enrique; Gonzalez Crespo, RubénThis article provides a deep analysis of the water quality at the upper basin of the Bogota River (Colombia) between 2008 and 2017. TheWater Quality Index has been the indicator employed to determine the ecological status of the river. This index was chosen in order to normalize the analysis, given that it is commonly used by the Institute of Hydrology, Meteorology and Environmental Studies, a government agency of the Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development of Colombia, to determine the state of surface effluents. The results obtained were organized in a double-entry matrix in order to relate the variables of the sample period and the sampling station. The research revealed an insufficient quality of water, demonstrating that the high stretch of the Bogota River basin has, in general, regular or acceptable water quality, while only five stations showed an acceptable status. Surprisingly, the stations located close to the wastewater treatment plants of the municipalities of Choconta, Suesca, Gachancipa, and Tocancipa, as well as Rio Negro, have a poor water quality, discharging a high load of contaminants into the river. Although great efforts have been made by Colombian authorities to restore the critical state of the majority of their aquatic ecosystems, recent implementation of policies and instruments have not shown significant achievements yet. For this reason, this study aims to present a powerful decision-tool for the monitoring and evaluation of correction measures implemented on this river basin. The data used in this research were provided by the Regional Autonomous Corporation of Cundinamarca.
- ÍtemA comparative analysis of heuristics applied to collecting used lubricant oils generated in the city of Pereira, Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Universidad de La Salle, 2016-12) Fajardo Charry, Diana Carolina; Ortiz Gutiérrez, Sebastián Felipe; Herrera, Oscar; Santis Navarro, Angélica MaríaCurrently, in Colombia is arising a problem related to collecting used lubricant oils which are generated by the increment of the vehicle fleet. This situation does not allow a proper disposal of this type of waste, which in turn results in a negative impact on the environment. Therefore, through the comparative analysis of various heuristics, the best solution to the VRP (Vehicle Routing Problem) was selected by comparing costs and times for the collection of used lubricant oils in the city of Pereira, Colombia; since there is no presence of management companies engaged in the direct administration of the collection of this pollutant. To achieve this aim, six proposals of through methods of solution of two phases were discussed. First, the assignment of the group of generator points of the residue was made (previously identified). Proposals one and four of through methods are based on the closeness of points. The proposals two and five are using the scanning method and the proposals three and six are considering the restriction of the capacity of collection vehicle. Subsequently, the routes were developed - in the first three proposals by the Clarke and Wright's savings algorithm and in the following proposals by the Traveling Salesman optimization mathematical model. After applying techniques, a comparative analysis of the results was performed and it was determined which of the proposals presented the most optimal values in terms of the distance, cost and travel time.
- ÍtemA New Electromagnetic Model for Determining the Speed of Photon Absorption in a Photocatalytic Process for Wastewater Treatment(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2019-05-31) Ramos, German; Santis Navarro, Angélica María; Velasquez Perilla, Pablo; Acevedo Pabón, Paola Andrea; Rincon Gualdron, Johan; Cabeza Rojas, IvanIn the following work a new mode of operation is presented, as a continuation of the research developed on the elaboration of an electromagnetic model for the determination of the speed of photonic absorption in a solar collector in V (V - collector) (Ramos et al. 2017). The electromagnetic characteristics of the fluid in the suspension will be studied, such as electric permittivity, magnetic permeability, electrical conductivity and frequency of incident light. Likewise, the time variable is included as the innovation in the model to obtain the factors of the phase and the attenuation of the electromagnetic wave that penetrates the suspending medium and the photocatalytic process. For the model, an opto-geometric analysis of the V collector was used, which was studied and contrasted with the literature (Bandala et al. 2004).
- ÍtemAcciones de mejoramiento en las investigaciones de accidentes de trabajo de los años 2017 y 2018 bajo la resolución 1401 ocurridos en Emermédica SA a en Bogotá.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2019) Pérez García, Heydi Estefania; Velasquez Pinilla, Pablo Elias
- ÍtemAcompañamiento en la implementación del sistema de gestión ambiental en las unidades regionales o las capitanías de puerto de la Dirección General Marítima(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Ambiental, Bogotá, 2020-08-12) González Cadavid, Natalia Rocío; Tirado Díaz, SebastiánAccording to the Ministry of the Environment, Colombia is considered the second country with the greatest biodiversity due to its connection with two oceans (Pacific and Caribbean), this being the reason why most of its natural, hydrological and ecosystem wealth comes from that 50% of the total Colombian geographic space. Due to the above, it has opted for progress in the development of marine activities that open the way to new opportunities to improve the Colombian economy. For example, the exploitation of hydrobiological resources, commercial exchange, biodiversity (which encourages fishing and aquaculture for, generally, low-income sectors, and offering food security), exploration, tourism, etc. They are factors that strengthen and encourage the local and national economy. Reason why, part of the functions of the General Maritime Directorate - Dimar is to comply with the policies established for the safety and development of marine activities, and with it, strengthen the economic advance mentioned above. (Dimar, 2020).
- ÍtemActividades de percepción visual a través de un OVA que disminuyen errores escriturales de rotación y sustitución(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2017) Ariza Sánchez, Luz Nelly; Quiroga Méndez, Nancy; Torres, SofíaThe professor of the 201st degree, Luz Nelly Ariza, co-author of the present investigative work; she has observed performance on reading tasks and writing of the students from the daily work of her classroom and she initially evidenced that some had very frequent rotation errors, especially between the letters b and d. By continuing with the review of activities carried out, guides and exercises of the notebooks To corroborate this situation, it was possible to verify that indeed the students present a difficulty in writing, manifested in the substitution, rotation, omission of letters and word fragmentation. Due to this, a characterization of the writing processes was carried out, through copies, dictations and spontaneous writing, in order to identify the frequency with which present the directionality errors of the letters, selecting from there, a group of 10 children, in whom a greater number of errors were found in their written productions. That group of students are the participants of this project. In this order of ideas, the need to serve this population is reflected in the context of the regular classroom, with activities according to their individual characteristics and learning style. Thus, the use of technology in learning environments is an innovative strategy, by favoring greater attention and motivation of the schoolchildren. This strategy allows the teaching processes to be made more flexible and to take into account individual learning rhythms.
- ÍtemActualización a sistemas integrados de gestión, en la empresa Servi industriales y Mercadeo S.A.S, basado en las normas Iso 9001 ; 2008 ; 0HSAS 18001 ; 2007; en la ciudad de Bogotá(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2018-04) Rojas Ángel, Lady Johana; Lopéz Riaño, Antonio María
- ÍtemActualización de la hoja de cálculo de la EAAB, SDA y UNIANDES, para el dimensionamiento de zonas de bio-retención en Bogotá D.C(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Ambiental, Bogotá, 2021-11-10) Silva Sanchez, Leydi Yohana; Díaz Ortega, Heidy Dayana; Gutiérrez Lozano, Edna PatriciaThe implementation of Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS) can counteract these causes since they retain runoff usually in a maximum time of twelve hours and evacuate it to water bodies or to the sewerage system. The objective of this research is to facilitate the sizing of bio-retention zone type SUDS by updating the pre-sizing sheet prepared by the Bogota Water and Sewage Company, the District Secretariat of the Environment and the University of the Andes. The two methodologies included in the sheet have been updated and a new sizing methodology focused on improving water quality has been added.
- ÍtemActualización de una red LAN privada para las sedes de I-3NET(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Especialización en Redes de Telecomunicaciones, Bogotá, 2016) Lizarazo Morales, Fabian Gerardo; Blanco, Fabian
- ÍtemActualización del manual de funciones y requisitos mínimos de la dirección general, dirección antinarcóticos, dirección central de policía judicial, secretaría general y departamento de policía(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2005) Cómbita Malaver, Paola Andrea; Silva Rodríguez, Gustavo
- ÍtemActualización del manual de funciones y requisitos mínimos de la dirección operativa, inteligencia, comando de policía metropolitana de Bogotá, área Internacional de control interno e inspección general(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2005) Godoy Amaya, Carlos Armando; Silva Rodriguez, Gustavo
- ÍtemActualización del manual de funciones y requisitos mínimos de la policía nacional - dirección de bienestar social y sanidad(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2006) Rivera Diazgranados, Ernesto; Soto Correa, Lucy
- ÍtemActualización del manual específico de funciones y competencias de la empresa de Acueducto, Alcantarillado y Aseo del municipio de la Vega Cundinamarca(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2006) García Rodríguez, Edwin Alexis; Hualpa Zúñiga, Andrés Mauricio; González Colmenares, Boris
- ÍtemActualización del sistema de gestión de calidad de la empresa AQSERV SAS mediante la transición de la NTC ISO 9001:2008 a la NTC ISO 9001:2015(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2018-11) Pinilla Martínez, Bernardo; Becerra Arias, Luis AbrahamThe international standard 9001 is a document generated by the ISO (International Organization for Standardization), which is responsible for establishing parameters and guidelines for the design, implementation, measurement and improvement of Quality Management Systems in companies. The undergraduate work presented under the modality of business, social and solidarity practice, presents the process of updating the Quality Management System of the company AQSERV SAS under the parameters established by the latest update of the NTC ISO 9001 version 2015, based on the analysis of risks and opportunities of the processes. The update is based on an initial diagnosis, identifying the fulfillment of each numeral of the norm, generating compliance strategies channeled into each process leader, which allows aligning with the leadership-based approach that establishes the norm.
- ÍtemActualización manual de funciones y requisitos mínimos subdirecciones generales, oficina de gestión institucional, dirección administrativa y financiera, dirección de servicios especializados y dirección escuela nacional de policía “General Santander”(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2005) Farfán Garzón, Yohana Milena; Silva Rodríguez, Gustavo
- ÍtemActualización y mejoramiento del programa de salud ocupacional en el área de producción de cinturones de seguridad en la empresa andina Trim S.A(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2011-11-10) Jiménez, Jeisson Alejandro; Cortes Cantor, Henry Eduardo
- ÍtemActualización, e implementación de las actividades del programa de seguridad industrial y salud ocupacional para los empleados activos que laboran en la caja de sueldos de retiro de la policía nacional (Casur).(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2008-11-04) Cruz Velasquez, Diego Alexander; Moreno Morera, Jenny Dayana; González Colmenares, Mauricio