Examinando Ingeniería, arquitectura, urbanismo por Sede "Barrancabermeja"
Mostrando1 - 20 de 59
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- ÍtemA Review: Integration of Renewable Energies in the Sustainability of the Electric Distribution Grid(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2021-02-08) Ospino Castro, Adalberto; Troncoso-Mendoza, Sonni; Peña Gallardo, Rafael; Zamora Musa, RonaldThis Article submits a review of the integration of renewable energies in the contemporary distribution of generated energy. A technological supervision is implemented to observe in a systematic manner the behavior of state of the art technologies in renewable energies, in the search of energetic sustainability, making an analysis of the distribution of the most representative Microgrids at world level. It is to be noted, the great inclusion of energy obtained through solar panels, and Eolic generators. However, there is a great participation of generators from diesel vapor, and gas; while in the storage system batteries are predominant, and sometimes, flywheels and supercapacitors surface. These results are possibly due to the promotion and experience of including new techniques and use of energy resource methodologies
- ÍtemAchievement of Generic and Professional Competencies Through Virtual Environments(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingeniería, Programa de Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, Colombia, 2021-02-06) Comas-Gonzalez, Zhoe; Zamora Musa, Ronald; Rodelo Soto, Orlando; Collazos-Morales, Carlos; Sanchez, Carlos; Hill-Pastor, LauraThis study is aimed to prove how Virtual Environments (VE) and Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) can be used as a tool to verify professional competencies. The incursion of virtual environments in education has shown that there is much potential in distance learning development. To find out how it influences the achievement of competencies, there was made an experimental study with a post-test design and control group. Students were divided into two groups; each of them was submitted to a different test. The results demonstrate that with the implementation of VE using ICT, the students who used the VE had a better performance than students who used the traditional evaluations. Confirmed with the 83% of the sample who achieved the highest levels (50% got strategical professional competencies, and 33% got autonomous professional competencies). Considering the study, the authors could notice that students do develop professional competencies along virtual environments, reflected not only in the level of competence achieved by the ones tested on the virtual environment but also in the average time they spend to do the test. Therefore, virtual environments have positives effects in the education field.
- ÍtemActualización de la información para la futura mejora del plan estratégico de seguridad vial (pesv) para la empresa servicios técnicos industriales petroleros st&p ingenieros ltda, ubicada en el distrito especial de Barrancabermeja, Santander(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2020-07-24) Garzón García, Angélica Alexandra; Herazo Mesa, Linda Lucia; Zamora Musa, Ronald; Gamboa Saavedra, EdwinThis report of business practices is based on our functions as assistants to the information for the future improvement of the strategic road safety plan (PESV) for the industrial technical services for petroleum ST&P engineers Ltda, in order that it may promote the management of culture and safe mobility during project planning and development, both in the Barrancabermeja Special District and in any other region of the country. In addition to the application of the theoretical and practical knowledge acquired during the career of industrial engineering, it was initially necessary to make a diagnosis based on the technical guidelines of resolution 1565 of 2014 in order to identify and measure those road risks that threaten the normal development of the labor activities of the workers of the company ST&P Ingenieros Ltda., during labor displacements. Thanks to the professional practice exercise, it is possible to update information on the company ST&P Ingenieros Ltda., Located in the Special District of Barrancabermeja, allowing us to have supplies for the future construction of the strategic plan for business road safety, which would expand the technical capacity to avoid phenomena that could threaten the development of business projects and services.
- ÍtemActualización del contexto y el direccionamiento estratégico de la Corporación Centro de Estudios Regionales del Magdalena Medio CER(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2023-07-07) Rodriguez Robles , Juan Pablo; Sanchez Castillo , Alirio; Zamora Musa , RonaldStrategic direction is a model and methodological instrument that through From this, basic inputs can be defined for the strategic planning of the organization, where an objective, logical and systematic process is proposed for these to be able to reach the decision of decisions. With this model it will be possible to define a set of policies, strategies (objectives framework) and factors (objectives to give specific compliance to each strategy) that are constituting as the axes on which indicators are based to measure their degree of compliance, efforts and goals in the medium or long term, as well as the actions to carry them out carried out, strengthening the culture of innovation with a view to making processes more sophisticated and improving the sustainability and competitiveness of the organization. This materializes in the Strategic Plan.
- ÍtemActualización e implementación de aplicativo web para el control y la gestión documental de la flota vehicular de la empresa contratistas unidos el Llanito (CUELL).(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2023-09-29) Lasso Romero, Joan Sebastian; Sanchez Castillo, AlirioThis document was prepared based on the practices carried out in the company Contratistas Unidos El Llanito LTDA. during the course of 6 months, starting on February 28, 2023 until August 31, 2023. The person in charge of supervising the activities carried out during said period was the Coordinator Rocío Pereira, in activities related to the profession of Industrial Engineer, in order to monitor document management, driver database searches, search for summonses, control of the vehicle fleet and its documentation, quotes and requisitions for materials and spare parts, creation of a Road Safety Committee and the management of the east.
- ÍtemAnálisis de factibilidad y viabilidad para la creación de una empresa de bordados en lencería para el hogar en el Distrito Barrancabermeja(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2021-12-19) Bernal Martínez, Hugo Andrés; Sánchez Castillo, AlirioThe present investigation addressed the viability of forming a micro-enterprise of embroidery in lingerie for the home in the city of Barrancabermeja, because at present there are no companies that are dedicated to this activity in the city; different factors were taken into account such as possible demand, foreign and local competition, the machines necessary for this undertaking, among other factors. A descriptive market study was proposed to meet the objective of verifying the viability of this project; In addition, primary information collection was used through surveys to obtain more precise information about the possible scope of the organization's products. The results of the study suggest that the construction of the microenterprise is viable and that it must have both a physical site to sell the products, as well as a web page where users can quote these. It should also be taken into account that the customization of the products is an advantage that the company should take advantage of.
- ÍtemAnálisis del impacto causado por la pandemia del covid-19 en empresas del sector comidas rápidas de Barrancabermeja (Santander), mediante el uso de herramientas de planificación estratégica(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2021-01-26) Guarín Araque, Carlos Alberto; Zamora Musa, Ronald; Gamboa Saavedra, EdwinThe present research work consisted of analyzing the socioeconomic impact caused by the current health emergency caused by Covid-19 on the fast food business sector of the city of Barrancabermeja, based on the use of PESTEL and Porter strategic planning instruments, focused on the collection, characterization and analysis of information. The research was born from the need to guide the fast food business sector, within the framework of proposing improvement actions aimed at facilitating economic reactivation and empowering business strengthening. To achieve the established purpose, the business sector was studied first from the application of the UNIPAZ 2019 survey, then it was diagnosed from the application of the strategic planning instruments those external and internal factors, which currently affect the business development of fast food restaurants in Barrancabermeja, subsequently a comparative analysis was carried out between the results of the present investigation with the results of the UNIPAZ 2019 investigation, and finally, improvement actions with a greater capacity for average favorability were defined. Thanks to the development of the research, it was possible to identify that the area that most negatively and positively affects the business sector is the economic and technological areas, respectively. At a general level, the Covid-19 pandemic proved to have generated over 42.85% of damage, compared to the 2014 oil crisis. Of the 20 improvement strategies, 40% have a high favorability level (opportunity, acceptability and feasibility), demonstrating its strategic capacity to promote economic reactivation and business strengthening of the fast food business sector of the Special District of Barrancabermeja (Santander).
- ÍtemAplicación de aspectos de la gestión de proyectos para mejorar procesos en un gimnasio(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2023-07-14) Hernandez Gomez, Angela Patricia; Guiza Quiroz, Andres Felipe; Zapata Bedoya, Ana Maria; Sanchez Cantillo, AlirioBad eating habits, excessive sedentary life, a bad social environment, bad genetic inheritance, and an incorrect lifestyle, increase overweight and with it are found diseases that generate situations that are harmful to health, both physical and psychological. Obesity is simply defined as the accumulation of fat in high amounts, causing weight gain and risking health in an overwhelming way. According to the National Nutrition Survey carried out by the Colombian Ministry of Health in 2017, 60% of the adult population of Colombia is obese. Bad eating habits and lack of physical activity are the main causes of the increase in obesity in the country, which affects adults, youth and children
- ÍtemApoyo en la parte administrativa de la empresa Macercol SAS especialista en mallas, cerramientos, estructuras metálicas y obras civiles en el distrito de Barrancabermeja.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2022-02-04) Furnieles Blanco, Maria Fernanda; Zapata Bedoya, Ana MaríaThe metal-mechanical workshop MACERCOL SAS, located in the commune 5 neighborhood of Las Granjas, has been part of this competitive sector since the first half of 2014, which ventures into the market offering products such as: Linked meshes, rigid meshes, electro-welded meshes, gabions, modules , well enclosure, metal structures, T-type grid, civil works and everything related to welding. At present, the philosophy of companies must be framed in the continuous improvement of their processes, for which the implementation of actions that allow them to compete and stand out among their competitors is required. This implies perfecting the quality of products and services, as well as their processes. For the metal-mechanic workshop Macercol SAS it is a priority to adjust to the changes that must be made and that contribute to its growth since until a while ago this company was managed empirically, improvising its decisions, and had a basic administrative structure, hence difficulties that if not resolved would generate stagnation or failure of the same. Now, due to the growing competitiveness, micro and small businesses are in need of implementing improvements to strengthen the productivity and quality of the products, and thus be competitive to sustain themselves in the market. Reason for which the support of a student in industrial engineering practice was sought who had the opportunity to provide the solutions that the company requires and through Administrative Management and is aware of the way in which resources are used to achieve the desired objectives, through four (4) specific functions: planning, organization, direction and control. This report dates from the actions carried out in the Macercol metalworking workshop S.A.S by an industrial engineer, who has many options within the labor field, due to the great variety of knowledge that he possesses and allows him to focus on different tasks that are necessary in any company. In this sense, through professional practice, the interaction between the academy and the company is advanced, allowing the knowledge acquired to be strengthened. The report consists of a justification, historical review of Macercol SAS, the institutional horizon with Mission and Vision, an objective and generalities of the company, finally the role of the student in industrial engineering practice and some conclusions.
- ÍtemApoyo en la propuesta de diseño basado en la matriz ABC en el área de producción de la empresa JVega Group S.AS ubicada en la comuna 2 de Barrancabermeja.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2021-12-16) Vesga Guzman, Johana Rocio; Sánchez Castillo, Alirio; Zapata Bedoya, Ana MaríaThe following document was based on the activities that were carried out during the business practice at Jvega Group S.A.S., which was carried out during a period of 6 months, serving as an auxiliary object of the boss in the production area. The activities that were carried out ensured compliance with the inventory system, emphasizing the different types of existing inventory system studied. I voluntarily committed constant support in the winery doing different routine actions, ratified by the internal advisor; In this document, each implemented system is reflected in detail, highlighting the correct application of the ABC method.
- ÍtemApoyo para el proceso de actualización y mejoramiento del sistema de gestión integrado proyectado a la auditoria RUC 2020 de la empresa Servicios Técnicos Industriales Petroleros (ST&P)(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2021-01-12) Echavez Salcedo, Marolyn Andrea; Sanchez Castillo, Alirio; Haad Ovalle, Wilmer HernandoThis report was made in order to present the development of the activities carried out during the development of the business practice that was executed in the company Servicios Técnicos Industriales Petroleros (ST&P) by the student Marolyn Andrea Echavez Salcedo from the faculty of industrial engineering of the Cooperative University of Colombia, Barrancabermeja Campus. The main objective of the business practice was to support the document review processes and adjustments of the Integrated Management System of the organization, with a view to the RUT audit that was carried out on September 14 of this year (2020). Initially, a schedule of activities was created to plan the list of functions to be performed and each activity could be executed in the corresponding time, additionally, the people in the company played a fundamental part in this journey and the development of this learning process. Finally, the limitations, conclusions and recommendations observed during this experience are presented.
- ÍtemLos Clusters como alternativa de asociatividad en Colombia modelo metodológico MIC(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2007) Buitrago Correa, Juan Camilo; Reyes Claros, Sandra; Rozo Herrera, Carlos Andrés; Lara Florian, Jesús Leonardo
- ÍtemConservación, organización y optimización de tiempos en los reportes para el informe mensual realizados por la documentadora técnica en la empresa Mecánicos Asociados S.A.S de la dependencia Gri-Casabe(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2023-02-01) Jiménez de la Rosa , Xiomara; Zapata Bedoya , Ana María; Zamora Musa , RonaldThe university internships of the students are of great importance, thanks to this part of the training, future professionals can face and live the experience of the challenges and problems evidenced along the way so that they can develop and put into practice all the knowledge acquired in the course of his bonding, and in this way strengthen an upright professional and have the ability to contribute positively to society. The general objective of this document is to detail all those experiences and challenges obtained throughout the 6 months of duration of the business and solidarity practice, taking into account a proposal for improvement in the processes carried out in routine and non-routine activities and the schedule drawn up for the fulfillment of the proposed tasks. Detailing in depth the procedures proposed by the student Xiomara Jiménez de la Rosa, but the procedures established by Masa Stock SAS will be detailed superficially, in order to respect the confidential contract signed at the time of starting work. The report consists of 4 parts, as the first part a historical review of the company in which the practices were carried out, followed by a detailed explanation of the development of the activities, this includes the assigned tasks as well as the improvement proposal implemented, the significant contributions and lessons learned. To finish a space of conclusions by the student.
- ÍtemConstrucción y actualización de árboles de indicadores en el área de la Gerencia general de la refinería de Barrancabermeja para el control de cumplimiento de objetivos y el alineamiento de estrategias a través de la herramienta Power BI.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Derecho, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2023-05-31) Guiza Quiroz, Jesus David; Zapata Bedoya, Ana María; Zamora Musa, RonaldThis document was made based on the practice carried out in the company Ecopetrol S.A belonging to the Ecopetrol business group during the course of 6 months starting on July 21, 2022, until January 21, 2023. The person in charge of supervising the activities carried out During this period, Engineer Liliana Patricia Camargo González was in activities related to the profession of Industrial Engineer to follow up on the upload of indicator information, the calculation of the contractor personnel index; the monitoring, collection, and registration of indicators as well as the creation of trees based on them, in addition to other routine activities (review and correction of power BI).
- ÍtemControl Y Seguimiento En Instalación De Equipo De Instrumentos On/Off Skids De La Planta De Tratamiento De Aguas Residuales Industriales De Ecopetrol En Barrancabermeja con la empresa Rhema Internacional S.A.S(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2021-12-15) Pico Lozano, Brayan Esneider; Zapata Bedoya, Ana María; Zamora Musa, RonaldThis document refers to the development of activities that were carried out during the business practice in the company Rhema Internacional S.A.S, which was carried out during a period of 6 months, starting on August 27, 2021 with an end date of February 26, 2022. The purpose of the internship was to support the instrumentation quality area by means of a list that allows to follow up and control the installed instrumentation equipment.
- ÍtemCross-Evaluation of Reflectivity from NEXRAD and Global Precipitation Mission during Extreme Weather Events(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2022-10-02) Acosta-Coll, Melisa; Morales, Abel; Zamora Musa, Ronald; Aziz Butt, ShariqDuring extreme events such as tropical cyclones, the precision of sensors used to sample the meteorological data is vital to feed weather and climate models for storm path forecasting, quantitative precipitation estimation, and other atmospheric parameters. For this reason, periodic data comparison between several sensors used to monitor these phenomena such as ground-based and satellite instruments, must maintain a high degree of correlation in order to issue alerts with an accuracy that allows for timely decision making. This study presents a cross-evaluation of the radar reflectivity from the dual-frequency precipitation radar (DPR) onboard the Global Precipitation Measurement Mission (GPM) and the U.S. National Weather Service (NWS) Next-Generation Radar (NEXRAD) ground-based instrument located in the Caribbean island of Puerto Rico, USA, to determine the correlation degree between these two sensors’ measurements during extreme weather events and normal precipitation events during 2015–2019. GPM at Ku-band and Ka-band and NEXRAD at S-band overlapping scanning regions data of normal precipitation events during 2015–2019, and the spiral rain bands of four extreme weather events, Irma (Category 5 Hurricane), Beryl (Tropical Storm), Dorian (Category 1 hurricane), and Karen (Tropical Storm), were processed using the GPM Ground Validation System (GVS). In both cases, data were classified and analyzed statistically, paying particular attention to variables such as elevation angle mode and precipitation type (stratiform and convective). Given that ground-based radar (GR) has better spatial and temporal resolution, the NEXRAD was used as ground-truth. The results revealed that the correlation coefficient between the data of both instruments during the analyzed extreme weather events was moderate to low; for normal precipitation events, the correlation is lower than that of studies that compared GPM and NEXRAD reflectivity located in other regions of the USA. Only Tropical Storm Karen obtained similar results to other comparative studies in terms of the correlation coefficient. Furthermore, the GR elevation angle and precipitation type have a substantial impact on how well the rain reflectivity correlates between the two sensors. It was found that the Ku-band channel possesses the least bias and variability when compared to the NEXRAD instrument’s reflectivity and should therefore be considered more reliable for future tropical storm tracking and tropical region precipitation estimates in regions with no NEXRAD coverage.
- ÍtemDiseño de la documentación del sistema de gestión de la calidad bajo los requisitos de la norma NTC ISO 9001:2015 para la empresa Decoraciones Noe Vargas(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2021-06-21) Rivera Gómez, Gianfranco; Vargas Vargas, Leidy Melissa; Sánchez Castillo, AlirioThis degree work was developed following the guidelines required by NTC ISO 9001: 2015 where the requirements for Quality Management Systems for an organization are stated. The methodology used to carry out this activity is descriptive and quantitative, the result of field research to establish processes, standardize them and determine the robustness of the documentation necessary for the system. Likewise, the minimum documents required for each requirement of the standard were designed, which will be applied to each of the processes identified for their standardization, all this was carried out prior to the application of a diagnostic tool to determine the degree of compliance of the organization versus the requirements of the standard.
- ÍtemDiseño de un sistema integrado de descripción y evaluación de desempeño para cada uno de los cargos, de Almacen Alkosto, basado en el modelo holístico de gestión por competencias.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Bogotá, 2010) Haylok Solano, Diana Carolina; Hualpa Zuñiga, Andrés
- ÍtemDiseño del programa de gestión documental de la Institución Educativa Técnica John F. Kennedy de Barrancabermeja(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2020-12-17) Alarcón Calderón, Ingrid Paola; Gómez Maldonado, Julieth Tatiana; Sánchez Castillo, Alirio; Zamora Musa, RonaldThe present degree work was developed taking as a guide the guidelines of the governing body in archival matters in Colombia; General Archive of the Nation, in order to design the document management program of The John F. Kennedy Technical Educational Institution. The methodology used is mixed, it required to be developed as field research, applied and cross-sectional, since the theory offered by the Colombian regulations must be compared with the reality, capacity, processes and current procedures of the school that involve and benefit the historical information and future of the institution regardless of its form and medium. Likewise, the general state of the archival processes is designed under the DIRKS methodology, obtaining the strengths and weaknesses that helped to identify the needs of the institution in this matter. The different archival support instruments for the standardization of the document management processes of the educational campus were developed, and the document management manual was designed for immediate implementation by the administrators of the educational campus.
- ÍtemDocumentación del Sistema de Gestión de Seguridad y Salud en el Trabajo (SG SST) bajo la norma 1655/2015 en la Institución Educativa San Rafael de Chucuri, corregimiento San Rafael de Chucuri, Santander(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería Industrial, Barrancabermeja, 2021-01-20) Fiallo Granados, Yeimi Paola; Sanchez Castillo, AlirioIn this study, the documentation of the SG-SST Occupational Health and Safety Management System was designed under standard 1655/2015 at the San Rafael de Chucuri Educational Institution, Santander. The study will favor decent working conditions that guarantee the integrity, safety, and health of high school graduates, teachers and workers. Therefore, the Institution is interested in the design of the SG-SST documentation. Likewise, the legal framework describes the current regulations, among the regulations the following stands out: Decree 1655 of 2015, "By which Decree 1075 of 2015, the Only Regulatory of the Education Sector, is added to regulate article 21 of Law 1562. From 2012 on Health and Safety at Work for educators affiliated with the National Fund for Social Benefits of the Teacher and other provisions are issued ". It was directed in a quantitative approach, oriented towards a research project. Because I transform the concepts into variables, measure them and obtain real data that allowed the documentation of the Management System. Depending on the objectives, the research will be carried out descriptively. The population of this research is made up of 250 students and 14 workers, divided into 13 teachers and 1 manager. A series of instruments will be used such as: worker survey, inspection form with checklist, checklist. Consequently, the data collection will be carried out through the instruments described, where an essential phase for all research begins, referring to the grouping of data, referring to the object of study. The data analysis will be developed by ordering and coding them. This will then be tabulated and placed in statistical tables. For this study, a diagnosis will be made and it will be implemented at the same time, because through the diagnosis, direct observation and information gathering can be done. Afterwards, the documentation will be built, focusing on the existing information within the company, in order to document and implement the occupational health and safety management system (SG-SST) under standard 1655/2015.