Examinando Ingeniería, arquitectura, urbanismo por Sede "Arauca"
Mostrando1 - 20 de 47
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- ÍtemAnálisis de la seguridad a la red wifi Eventos_Coop de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia Campus Arauca(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Arauca, 2020-04-15) Carreño García, Nayibe; Alfonso Sarmiento, Maria Camila; Puentes Figueroa, Carlos EduardoCurrently in our country there are millions of people who want to be communicated virtually from anywhere, they do this even more while at their workstations, universities, etc. With the continuous implementation of open WIFI networks promoted by current government plans in areas of connectivity, this project is proposed knowing the needs of each person and seeking to inform each user of the risk involved in connecting to an open Wi-Fi network. For this, it was decided to carry out a thorough analysis of risks and vulnerabilities, by using various tools that search for intrusion into the network, to put into analysis the tools that are normally used for the protection of information, in order to orden know which of them have a security protocol that guarantees the reliability of the user's personal data and to be able to generate security recommendations regarding the use of this type of open connections, which allow in a secure way, access to people other than the university academic community The current purpose is to identify possible risks and security vulnerabilities in the WIFI_EVENTOS_COOP network of the Cooperativa de Colombia University Arauca campus, because it is a network used by the entire university community through a password disclosed on the billboard and strategic campus sites. Followed by the hostpost login in which is the username and student identification number.
- ÍtemAnálisis de la seguridad informática mediante el uso de un aplicativo web a la empresa municipal de servicios públicos de arauca emserpa e.i.c.e., e.s.p. en el departamento de Arauca.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia - Arauca Facultad de Ingeniería de Sistemas, 2015-08-12) Umoa Sanchez, Marcos Armando; Carrillo Moreno, Andres Mauricio; Puentes Figueroa, Carlos EduardoAt present the municipal public services enterprise of Arauca Emserpa E.I.C.E., E.S.P., who handles a very important flow of information and this being an entity of the state does not have a tool to perform the analysis on the audits relating to the computers security thus exposing its most valuable asset as is the information. For the municipal public services Enterprise of Arauca EMSERPA E.I.C.E.,E.S.P., The information handling is a vital asset for the success and continuity of its procedures, therefore the importance of making an analysis in the information that is handled there and what better way to do it that doing use of the technology. Due to all those reasons above and taking it into account as a graduation option aim for the degree of systems engineer of the Cooperative university of Colombia. The seminary of perfection proposed itself as a goal to analyze the computers security of the municipal public services Enterprise of Arauca EMSERPA E.I.C.E., E.S.P., by using a tool that simplifies the obtained results. Therefore the execution of this project desires the development of a tool that provides the analysis and diagnostic through the ISO 27002:2013 standard quality and likewise show through a web application (Using PHP programming language and the database manager MySql), the results of this analysis, since it can make assessments whenever it required as a more efficient and timely way. Thus the municipal public services Enterprise of Arauca Emserpa E.I.C.E., E.S.P., will give a step towards in terms of using the technology because it will be an easy management tool and it will give a very valuables results that will be a great support for the decisions making in the municipal entity and thus prevent, correct and shield mistakes in the future.
- ÍtemAnálisis de riesgo del Dominio 8 gestión de activo de la ISO 27001-2013 a la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia área gestión tecnológica sede Arauca(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Arauca, 2021-05-21) Sotto Cepeda, Hugo Fernando; Chavez Vargas, Anderson Daniel; Gonzalez Botello, Fabian Mauricio; Puentes Figueroa, Carlos EduardoWith the onset of the health emergency (COVID-19), many companies were forced to adapt to new work modalities such as remote work, due to the virus contagion mode and social distancing policies, leading these companies to carry out your activities without a contingency plan. The Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia found it necessary to carry out a risk analysis of the assets it owns, following the guidelines of ISO 27001-2013, more specifically in Domain 8 Asset Management. This document contains a schedule of activities that specifies the dates and activities to be carried out during the audit.
- ÍtemAnálisis de riesgos a los activos lógicos de la infraestructura ti, en la universidad cooperativa de Colombia campus Arauca, basados en la norma ISO 27001:2013.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Arauca, 2022-09) Romero Cueto, Brian Enrique; Eduardo Puentes, Carlos EduardoAs part of the information security management system, it is necessary for the company to carry out adequate risk management that allows it to know what the main vulnerabilities of its information assets are and what threats it presents. To the extent that the company is clear about this risk identification, it will be able to establish viable preventive and corrective measures that guarantee higher levels of security in its information. It is allowed to carry out an analysis of risks and threats of the technological infrastructure of the Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia Arauca Campus, using the ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 standard and the MAGERIT methodology, in order to determine if there is a safe environment for the systems. information and services they offer.
- ÍtemAnálisis de riesgos al Sistema de información Transaccional (TSP) en su elemento software para la empresa de servicios públicos del municipio de Arauca EMSERPA E.I.C.E. E.S.P. bajo el estándar ISO 27001:2013 y la metodología MAGERIT(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Arauca, 2021-01-19) Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Arévalo Mora, Keyla Tatiana; Restrepo Gámez, Brayan JavierThis paper addresses the subject of the audit process based on the MAGERIT 3.0 methodology whose focus is the risk management process. MAGERIT implements the Risk Management Process within a framework so that those charged with the governance of the organization make decisions based on the risks derived from the use of information technologies. This process is carried out in order to know the current status of the EMSERPA EICE ESP company. For this, security dimensions are also taken into account: availability, integrity, confidentiality, authenticity and traceability, since compliance with these shows the current provisions of the company in the face of the different risks to which it is exposed. MAGERIT also defines a series of assets, as well as their corresponding threats according to the level of compliance in which the company is on each one of the assets and also the ISO 27002: 2013 standard is taken into account, which can be used for processes both internal and external auditing and is generic since an organization can be applied regardless of its type, size or nature. It also defines 14 domains, 35 control objectives and 114 controls that encompass different factors related to the security of the assets, which is why they also allow determining the scope of the analysis that is intended to be carried out together with the elements under analysis. To know the current state of the company, a checklist format is applied according to the domains, control objectives chosen together with the defined scope, in addition to a gap matrix which allows, through heat maps, to determine the strong and weak points in each of the chosen controls.
- ÍtemAnálisis de riesgos basado en los dominios 8 y 11 de la ISO/IEC 27002:2013 para el área de Almacén e Inventarios del Centro de Gestión y Desarrollo Agroindustrial de Arauca (SENA)(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Arauca, 2021-05-19) Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Mahecha Pacheco, Bryan; Aparicio Sanchez, Luis Miguel; Puentes Figueroa, Carlos EduardoThe National Cryptological Center (CCN) developed the PILAR solution as a Risk Analysis Environment (EAR) tool, which supports the analysis and risk management of an information system following the MAGERIT methodology (Risk Analysis and Management Methodology Information Systems), through this tool the risks are analyzed in the dimensions of confidentiality, integrity, availability, authenticity and traceability. (CCN-CERT, 20). With this tool and following the objectives of the MAGERIT methodology, the current state of the information processes of the Warehouse and Inventory area of the Center for Management and Agroindustrial Development of Arauca SENA is analyzed, based on the ISO / IEC 27002: 2013 standard. in its domains 8 and 11. After the risk analysis, it is evident which are the controls that are non-existent or very little developed in the evaluated domains, so based on these results, suggestions, recommendations or guidelines are given, which can help to implement safeguards that allow to mitigate the risks. risks posed by each threat to the organization's most important information assets.
- ÍtemAnálisis de Riesgos de la Seguridad de la Información para el elemento personas y la forma en que manejan la información en la Alcaldía de Arauca para el área de Sistemas basados en el estándar ISO 27001:2013 para el año 2020(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Arauca, 2020-12-10) Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Rico Galindo, Carlos Daniel; Rincón Navarro, María Camila; Rubiano Romero, Yelkin Adrián; Puentes Figueroa, Carlos EduardoThis undergraduate project is part of the Seminar Workshop on Improvement modality which focused on Information Security. The topics that were seen there and the knowledge that were acquired, are implemented by carrying out a risk analysis to the area of Systems of the Mayor of Arauca using the MAGERIT methodology and the Pilar tool in its version 7.4.4. To carry out the risk analysis, it is part of characterizing the area of Systems of the Mayor of Arauca, in this way the current state is known according to the domains evaluated. The assets are then identified, this in order to be able to assess their dimensions and thus know what threats can attack them. Knowing the threats and valuing them, we finally get to review the safeguards that the Systems area has, since it is very crucial to know how it is being faced with possible threats in order to avoid the realization of them. Once the risk analysis is carried out, some controls with lower index are selected according to the results obtained previously, giving rise to three documents which provide clean desktop and clean screen policies, steps to remove access rights to officials and a guide to installation and use of secure password generation software
- ÍtemAnálisis de riesgos de los activos de información y la infraestructura tecnológica de red que posee actualmente la cámara de comercio del piedemonte araucano - municipio de Saravena.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia - Arauca Facultad de Ingeniería de Sistemas, 2015-08-12) Cruz Ortega, Sandra Liney; Villamizar Herrera, Deimer Manuel; Diaz Torres, Johan Stiven; Rojas Huerfano, Carlos Orlando; Puentes Figueroa, Carlos EduardoIn Europe and the world the Chambers of Commerce aim to foster competition and improve productivity in a particular sector, within their national territories, providing support through financial aid, research , information industry and consumer statistics . While trying to establish quality standards and working standards (piñeros, 2013). These entities of commercial management arise from ancient times where already existing offices reveal that apparently was the center of the organization of traders of the time in this business center more than 100 officials attending the messages that came and went in a draw because at the time this was written means of communication at the time, there is a history of the Middle Ages where it is shown that due to social and political differences , caused by the dissolution of state, emerged institutions with similar functions to the current trade chambers , as were the corporations of arts and crafts , then from ancient times to the present have been shed for this purpose small organizations around the world, including these major ( piñeros , 2013 ) . Expansion of trade chambers in the world Europe It was the first trade organization called “chamber of commerce " arose in the sixteenth century Marseille, his name was inspired by the place where traders gathered , called room or chamber ; after Marseille , these were broadcast in other countries and cities : England, Ireland , Dublin , Manchester and Belfast. In the late seventeenth century and early nineteenth spread in Italy : Turin, Genoa , Milan, Venice and other cities ( piñeros , 2013 ) . xi America. In the second half of the eighteenth century, in 1768 the first Chamber of Commerce formally incorporated in the United States, which operated only at local level for 1870 was established and there were chambers of commerce in 40 of the largest cities (piñeros , 2013 ) . Colombia. Chambers of commerce in Colombia should mention the consulate Cartagena, established in 1975, consists of a select group of local merchants, in order to mediate differences between traders, promote agriculture, industrialization and improving internal circulation. Around 1850 he began increasing agricultural exports, generating a trade balance, everything having to do with the movement of foreign trade of the country, was very important meaning that traders related to these topics, should be people who the government should necessarily consult acquired dominance and had the opportunity to influence the economic policy of the government with which the founding of the first chamber of commerce in Colombia (piñeros, 2013). Bogota. On October 6, 1878 born the Chamber of Commerce of Bogota (CCB) as a representative of the interests of business entity and an adviser and consultant to the government agency, since 1910 the Chamber of Commerce of Bogota begins to develop as an important task national guidance, government consultant and spokeswoman for the interests of unions and community. xii Today , the chambers of commerce of our country beyond the fifty, scattered throughout the country, with very defined purposes and achievements in the defense of the collective of those involved in the means of production and private interests ; Therefore involved in the defense of private interests and the state entities and their relationships with individuals, and finally collaborate with the projection of the country , taking part in studies that relate to the domestic and international trade . (Piñeros, 2013) Arauca. He ran the first half of 1986. The country and the world were surprised with the amazing news of the discovery of the great oil fields of Caño Limón, The araucano trade, severely damaged by the recession caused by the devaluation of the bolivar in 1983, assumed the hope that the new wealth of resources of hydrocarbons raises the rates of growth of the regional economy. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ARAUCA by Presidential Decree No. 1745 of 29 May 1986. The legal act ordered the birth of the new entity and jurisdiction pointing municipalities and districts of the then Municipality , and the Municipality of Cubará , Department of Boyacá the decree said the temporary nature of the First Board ( Arauca ) . Saravena. In 1989, a group of traders Sarare Region occurred in the task of raising request to the Government, requesting the creation of the Chamber of Commerce of Saravena, which by Decree No. 139 of January 22 authorized 1993. xiii The Chamber of Commerce of Piedmont Araucano is a non -profit, private , union and corporate nature that aims to bring the commercial registration of traders and trading establishments , and the registration of all acts , books documents . Due to ongoing management and potential risks in the environment of this information, it is necessary to analyze and mitigate safety improvement actions thereof (Arauca). That is why throughout this historical review we can say that the management of information in these organizations is an indispensable element and implementation of methods and / or standards to help improve information security is of course a topic of interest in managing it within organizations. This among other things; due to continuous flow, conservation and management of information; It then becomes an important factor in development. For this reason, the implementation of these standards or standards that mitigate risks and vulnerabilities come to be an important element of organizations. Under the above considerations, the realization of this project will cover the analysis of information security technology and network infrastructure using standards ISO 27002 , ISO / IEC 11801 in order to find possible shortcomings in the use and management of information and network architecture. Through the successful implementation of the standards you will define the main risk factors and the characterization of the wiring structure of telecommunications that are embodied in the network architecture of the organization; set criteria allowing to identify actions to improve the network architecture.
- ÍtemAnálisis de riesgos para los Sistemas de información de INVERMOTOS Arauca en ISO 27001:2013 DOMINIO 8, CONTROLES 8.1 y 8.3(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Arauca, 2021-05-21) Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Brochero Garcia, Jhon Freddy; Reina Tobo, Diego Jhoan; Turga Ortiz, Johan David; Puentes Figueroa, Carlos EduardoThis project was carried out to evaluate the company INVERMOTOS ARAUCA based on the ISO 27001:2013 standard, Domain 8- Asset management, controls 8.1 - Inventory of Assets and 8.3- Acceptable Use of Assets, using the MAGERIT methodology, seeking Identify the threats that can affect the company and the vulnerabilities that can be used by these threats, thus achieving a clear identification of the most appropriate preventive and corrective measures. PILAR BASIC was used as a tool to obtain the results.
- ÍtemAnálisis de riesgos y vulnerabilidades al área de TI de la empresa Fundación el Alcaraván bajo la Norma ISO 27001:2013(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Arauca, 2021-12-09) Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia; Millan Farfan, Darlyn Geovany; Gandias Morales, José Pascual; Puentes Figueroa, Carlos EduardoAs part of the Information Security Management System, it is necessary for the company to carry out adequate risk management that allows it to know which are the main vulnerabilities of its information assets and which are the possible ones to exploit the vulnerabilities. To the extent that the company is clear about this risk identification, it will be able to establish viable preventive and corrective measures that guarantee higher levels of security in your information. (Anonimo, 2012) Is project allows to carry out a Risk and Vulnerability Analysis of the Technological Infrastructure of the El Alcaraván Foundation, using MAGERIT methodologies and the ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 standard, in order to determine if there is a safe environment for the systems and services. offered by the foundation, as well as technological risk mitigation plans. The MAGERIT methodology chosen for this project begins with the identification of risks, which is divided into identification of assets or access points and identification and search for vulnerabilities, the latter is the phase of security testing tests, which are carried out. identify the vulnerabilities present in each of the evaluation entities defined by the methodology; then the risk analysis is performed, in the second instance the risk assessment and assessment, finally the technical impact and business impact analysis is carried out. All this in turn supported by the ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 standard that provides us with information security controls
- ÍtemAnálisis Diferencial del SGSI Actual de la Caja de Compensación de COMFIAR de Arauca y los Requisitos de la Norma ISO 27001:2013(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Arauca, 2021) Gelvez Araque, Andrés Fernando; Neiva Márquez, José Andrés; Puentes Figueroa, Carlos EduardoAn ISMS is, as it name indicates, a management's element related to the security of the information, a fundamental aspect of any company. An ISMS implies creating a plan for the desing, implementation, and maintenance of a series of processes that allow the efficient management of information, to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availiability of the information (welivesecurity, 2010)Traducción propia. parr.2. Through this project we want to make a comparision or differential analysis between the information security management system (ISMS) that the company COMFIAR of Arauca has this year and the requierements given in the ISO 27001:2013 standar, with the intent of making a final report in which the recommendations made after the entire process are presented, which can serve as a guide for the company when executing the implementation of the policies in the update of the information security management system, which will allow a greater protection of the company's information assets, mitigating or reducing the risks that could harm them and keeping all the information of the company, its employees and the clients that are associated with them safe.
- ÍtemAplicación de la teoría del color y técnicas responsive web design en el desarrollo de aplicaciones front-end(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia - Arauca Facultad de Ingeniería de Sistemas, 2015-08-06) Arias Arias, Diny Zulay; Vela, Hernando José; Puentes Figueroa, Carlos EduardoThis project aims to apply color theory and responsive web design techniques in the development of front-end applications in order to improve the user experience, thereby enabling the foundations to apply the theory in all fields technology, because today we communicate through devices coming to market. The study of the application of color theory has helped to address other areas such as color psychology is a field of study that is aimed at analyzing the perception of colors which generates feelings, perceptions and different behavior for each human being, Moreover responsive design theme that is a tendency for the interface design is adaptive to the screens of the different devices on the market are also addressed. Companies use websites as a way to be competitive and offer their products and services on the network, just as it is essential to have such high quality website color and is pleasing to the eye of the end user. Finally, the creation of websites entails low economic costs for businesses and ordinary people, since by it are disclosed in the world from the comfort of their homes and jobs, offering efficient processes and economic benefits the companies.
- ÍtemAplicativo web para el mejoramiento de las habilidades intelectuales de los estudiantes del grado 11, en las pruebas saber del municipio de arauca.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia - Arauca Facultad de Ingeniería de Sistemas, 2019-03-27) Coronel Zarabanda, Maria Emilse; Carvajal Ramirez, Zully Alexandra; Hernandez Perez, Elcy Sofia; Puentes Figueroa, Carlos EduardoThe project carried out by Eleventest was created with the purpose of having a technological tool that would allow the students and teachers to have a much clearer idea of the academic performance of the students, based on the evaluation model applied by the ICFES (Institute Colombiano para the Promotion of Higher Education) to students of grade 11 institutions in Colombia. Therefore, as a result of this need arises the idea of creating a platform that allows to evaluate them in a virtual way, informing their professors of the most urgent shortcomings to be analyzed by analyzing the results of these tests and thus correcting these shortcomings and helping them to prepare for Present the state test for admission to higher education.
- ÍtemAuditoria de seguridad de la información e infraestructura de ti de la empresa de energía de Arauca Enelar e.s.p. del departamento de Arauca(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Programa de Ingeniería de Sistemas, Arauca?, Colombia, 21101, 2015-11-18) Mina Calderón, Luz Marina; Puentes Figueroa, Carlos Eduardo; Fuentes Galvis, Anival ( Asesor Externo)Este proyecto de práctica social, empresarial o solidaria efectuado en la empresa de Energía de Arauca ENELAR E.S.P., tuvo como fin la realización de una auditoria en seguridad de la información con la cual se pudo identificar los riesgos a los que se encuentran expuestos los activos de información de la empresa a causa de factores humanos, ambientales, internos, externos, deliberados e involuntarios, entre otros. Este proceso de identificación de riesgos se realizó mediante el uso de la metodología de análisis y gestión de riesgos de sistemas de información “MAGERIT”, así mismo, se utilizó el método de observación y herramientas de recolección de información como el checklist, para identificar los controles o medidas existentes desplegados por la empresa para proteger la información, a partir de estos métodos se pudo identificar los activos de información, sus vulnerabilidades y las amenazas bajo las cuales se encontraban expuestos. De igual manera, a través de la auditoria se pudo evaluar el grado de cumplimiento de la empresa en base a los controles de la norma ISO/IEC 27002:2013, mediante la aplicación de un checklist en el cual se abordaron algunos controles establecidos dentro de los dominios, entre ellos: políticas de seguridad de la información, gestión de activos, control de acceso, seguridad física y ambiental, seguridad en la operativa, seguridad en las telecomunicaciones, adquisición, desarrollo y mantenimiento de los sistemas de información. A partir de los resultados obtenidos en el análisis de riesgos y la evaluación de los controles de la norma ISO/IEC 27002:2013, se elaboraron unas políticas de seguridad de la información en las cuales se establecieron una serie de controles que permiten a la empresa mitigar los riesgos y a su vez gestionar adecuadamente sus activos de información, garantizándoles su confidencialidad, integridad, disponibilidad, autenticidad y trazabilidad.
- ÍtemDesarrollar un sistema de información para la gestión y consulta de los diferentes certificados étnicos de los grupos de indígenas, en el área de manejo de grupos étnicos de la alcaldía municipal de Arauca.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Arauca, 2019-09-16) Salazar Soto, Miguel Ángel; Lara Rivera, MauricioThe following work shows the process of developing a certificate generation system for the indigenous ethnic groups of the municipality of Arauca. The document presents the different stages that were taken into account for the development of the Cering application. The project focuses on the need of the Municipal Government of Arauca, specifically on the certifications of the indigenous communities of the municipality of Arauca, these certifications that are generated at the moment are prepared manually making the task a bit tedious, delaying the procedures to said community, harming and obstructing access to certain services (in this case, health services predominate). In order to optimize the management and consultation of the information, of the ethnic certifications that are prepared, it is intended to develop an information system according to the needs and problems posed by the leader of the indigenous people of the municipality of Arauca, for this they must identify current informational procedures and determine the data requirements for the design of an automated system. This process will be carried out following the guidelines of the agile methodology of Extreme Programming XP software development, which fits the project in an important way in aspects of economy and time, without neglecting the quality of the final product.
- ÍtemDesarrollar una estrategia que permita articular las tecnologías de la información y la comunicación (tics) a la agencia anvitur permitiendo dar a conocer los servicios que brinda en el municipio de Arauca.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia - Arauca Facultad de Ingeniería de Sistemas, 2018-08-27) Escobar Henao, Amelia; Puentes Figueroa, Carlos EduardoThrough the development of this project, a strategy will be carried out in which information and communication technologies (ICT) can be articulated to the tourism operator agency in the department of Arauca (Anvitur), providing a viable and innovative alternative, and so they can have expansion in the market by making themselves known through the services provided, allowing them to reach broader publics in the routes established in the municipality of Arauquita, El Troncal and Arauca. In the first chapter the generalities of the project are described, such as the problem, general objective, specific objectives, expected results, scope, limitations, methodologies, justification, and project plan. The second chapter describes the referential framework, legal framework, theoretical framework and the state of the art. In the third chapter, the first objective is described as a requirement survey, in which the client is evidenced through the person card, called as archetype-client; the sociodemographic variables are evidenced, and the benchmarking making a comparison of the competence and as a result of the information the results of the analysis are evidenced. The fourth chapter describes the execution of the analysis and design of the strategy that allows the articulation of information and communication technologies (ICTs) in which the description of the business processes that will be affected with the development of the project is shown. In the fifth chapter the analysis and design of the application takes place, which mainly describes the most detailed aspects of the functionalities of the system. The analysis is very closely related to the requirements that the client wants, while the design, with the architecture of the system. In the sixth chapter we describe in more detail the tools and technologies that were used for the construction of the product, the unit and integration tests that the web application went through. And finally, the observations, conclusions and recommendations are described after having finished with the strategy and the development of the tool.
- ÍtemDesarrollo de aplicación web para la medición y seguimiento a las actividades asociadas al área de proyección social y extensión de la universidad cooperativa de Colombia Arauca(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Arauca, 2019-11-05) Moreno Valencia, Obed Ramiro; Hidalgo Garces, Mario GermanIn recent years the tools of information technologies and ICT communications have been evolving very quickly, and given the great importance of this in organizations to be competitive and stay in the market have made them implement web solutions for data management and thus process and access to information in a very agile way and for decision making in a timely manner and meeting their goals. For this reason we propose the creation of a web application to store the information of the social services that develops social projection of the cooperative university in Arauca, in its mission of social contribution and thus follow up the work done and report to the Ministry of National Education. This will be developed using the Laravel PHP framework, which is a very important tool, and the XP extreme programming methodology. This web solution will be developed following the different stages shown by the XP methodology: as is the planning, design, programming and testing, it is very agile and flexible, emphasizes continuous feedback between client and development team and is suitable for projects with imprecise and very changing requirements. The purpose of the development of this application is to save the information resulting from the social services performed by each program, and thus process it and access it to know the achievement of objectives. The people in charge of each program will upload the information to the application and this will be accessed by the person in charge of the area, the administrator of the area will create users with their respective passwords.
- ÍtemDesarrollo de estrategias de gestión de la seguridad de la información en una empresa de servicios públicos(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia - Arauca Facultad de Ingeniería de Sistemas, 2018-08-22) Acero, Stefanny; Puentes Figueroa, Carlos EduardoThis article presents the procedure for diagnosing information security in public service companies, through which it is possible to identify the risks to which the information assets of the companies are exposed due to human factors, environmental, internal, external, involuntary, among others. This risk identification process is carried out through the use of the risk analysis and management methodology of the "MAGERIT" information systems together with the ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 standard. Likewise, it is possible to evaluate the degree of compliance of the company based on the controls of ISO / IEC 27002: 2013, through the application of a checklist in which controls are addressed that are consistent with the structure and functionality of the company. Based on the results obtained, information security policies are developed that allow the company to mitigate risks, and in turn, efficiently manage their information assets
- ÍtemDesarrollo de solución web orientado a gestionar la trazabilidad y control de incidencias ambientales y de salud pública en el municipio de Arauca(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ingenierías, Ingeniería de Sistemas, Arauca, 2019-08-27) Garcia Valaguera, Ricardo; Lara Rivera, MauricioIn recent years, the new technological tools of information and communication have produced a profound change in the way in which people interact and communicate in their different fields, the use of web apps is widely used and is essential for any entity, to face the challenge of generating a greater impact on the appropriation of technological tools. With this objective in mind, a web app is designed to share health and environmental care contents to the community, as well as to follow up on complaints made by the same community to the different entities responsible for health and the environment, designed and developed with the standards applied in software development and the Laravel framework, which will be the working standard for development along with the XP methodology. The project covers the different phases of the software development cycle through the XP methodology: planning, design, programming and testing, it is characterized by the use of administrative software tools and components in the structuring and management of digital content. The objective of the web app is to offer totally informative didactic content, facilitating the user to know about best practices for health care and the environment, where complaints can be made by the caregivers of the different entities in charge and follow up I continue these complaints by making them known to the complainant.
- ÍtemDesarrollo de un aplicativo web utilizando la mitología xp basado en php y gestor de base de datos mysql para el registro y control de los caninos mediante codigo qr. caso de estudio: clínica veterinaria animales de compañía de la universidad cooperativa de Colombia - municipio de Arauca(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia - Arauca Facultad de Ingeniería de Sistemas, 2015-08-12) Correa Galvis, Christian David; Ojeda Rueda, Dumar Camilo; Puentes Figueroa, Carlos Eduardohe Veterinary Clinic “Companion Animals” of the Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia in Arauca was born in 2010 with the need to give medical and veterinary solutions for pets of people in the town of Arauca. Today has a group of a veterinary medical professional, four students of veterinary medicine which are rotated every four months and a secretary; currently serving in the direction Calle 25 # 22-40 Miramar neighborhood of the city of Arauca-Arauca. The inefficient use of technologies for the registration and monitoring of canines generates the need to update his method, because all their registration are physical, generating problems such as outdated of the registers, risk of loss of information, delayed generation a medical diagnosis for lack of an effective access to information in real time. Using the methodology Extreme Programing (XP) a web application well be developed ,based on the programming language PHP and manager mysql database which will be used by the Veterinary Clinic Companion Animals of the Cooperative University of Colombia at Arauca composed of a a database and modules which together make up softdog software, canines will be registered and will be assigned a QR code, allowing the person who reads it be directed to the interface with the information previously registered canine. As significant advantages of this project may have increased efficiency in its work, facilitating the management and access to information canine allowing both clients and staff working within the veterinary improve service times and to comply with the objective of the organization