Examinando Ciencias de la educación por Sede "Bucaramanga"
Mostrando1 - 20 de 296
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- ÍtemActitud motivacional del estudiante de primaria y bachillerato de Bucaramanga hacia la clase de educación física(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Licenciatura en Educación Física, Recreación y Deporte, Bucaramanga, 2021-01-28) Vargas Uribe, William Fernando; Peña Valero, Paula Andrea; Tovar Benitez, Andry Jiseth; Bonilla Torres, Luis Fernando; Bilbao Madero, Josep Alfonso; Latorre Rojas, Edgar JohanniThe main objective of this research project is to determine the motivation and lack of motivation towards the physical education class in the different schools in the metropolitan area of Bucaramanga, with a special emphasis on one of the actors directly involved, the student. The approach adopted is mixed; with it, both quantitative and qualitative data information was collected, analysed and linked. The sample is made up of 1115 students from different schools in the Bucaramanga metropolitan area, from 5th grade of primary school to 11th grade of secondary school, ranging in age from 9 to 19 years old. As a research tool, a survey with closed items was applied to them in order to determine some factors of motivation and demotivation. The collection technique was carried out virtually using Google Forms and the statistical analysis was done by using SPSS. It was concluded that several alternatives can be incorporated in the pedagogical field for a better motivation of the students.
- ÍtemLa actividad física y la recreación como vía para el mejoramiento de la condición físico-social del adulto mayor grupo: “corazones alegres” de Floridablanca(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Licenciatura en Educación Física, Recreación y Deporte, Bucaramanga, 2008) Ariza Moreno, Edilson; Camacho, Javier; Castellanos, Luis Alberto; Cuadros, Freddy; Meza de Peña, Luva Eduvigis
- ÍtemActividad física y manejo del estrés académico en estudiantes de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Licenciatura en Educación Física, Recreación y Deporte, Bucaramanga, 2019) Estupiñan Neira, Jean Pierre; Uribe Rueda, Fabian; Ceballos Bernal, Eduar Alonso
- ÍtemLa actividad física y recreación como coayuvante en la reeducación de los jóvenes del centro hogar crea – Piedecuesta(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Licenciatura en Educación Física, Recreación y Deporte, Bucaramanga, 2008) Castro Pachón, Jorge Luis; Prada Hernández, Mayler Augusto; Riaño Antolinez, Nhora Luz; Quintero Corzo, Yeny Maveyi; Meza de Peña, Luva Eduvigis
- ÍtemLas actividades extracurriculares como estrategia didáctica para favorecer el desempeño de la comprensión lectora en el área de inglés de los estudiantes de sexto y séptimo grado en una institución de Bucaramanga(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga, 2022-12-20) Amorocho Rodríguez, Daniela; Laguado Carreño, Laura Daniela; Tarazona Ariza, Silvia AndreaThis investigation focuses on applying didactic strategies to strengthen, thus exploring which activities are the most appropriate for this skill and what academic impact they can have in the classroom. That allows the teacher to consider more options regarding planning his English class, as explained by Caro, Marín, and González (2018); the fact of considering the pedagogical act also tends to discover possible frustrations and attitudes of the practitioner that are not often analyzed in detail, and that may be the cause why the planning or execution of the classes does not work or turn out as planned. The objective of the pedagogical proposal is to test the effectiveness of some extracurricular activities within the classroom to enhance the reading comprehension of sixth and seventh-grade students of the "Rebaño del Señor" school. For this purpose, the following three activities were implemented: Reading Little Red Riding Hood and dramatization, and two card games called "Common Threads" and "Mad Gab.". It's important to highlight that these activities were proposed in response to the diagnosis made, which indicates that the students' average level is A1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The implementation results yielded different conclusions, such as the motivation and interest of students in new and innovative strategies that include cognitive, procedural, and attitudinal skills.
- ÍtemActos de habla de estudiantes del grado décimo en el contexto de una institución educativa privada en Girón, Santander.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Programa de Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga, Colombia, 00000, 2016-01-29) Buitrago Reyes, Sorledis; Caballero Reatiga, Aura María; Conde Flórez, Lina Stefhany; Lara Borja, Leidy Diana; Nieves Tavera, Marlén MaríaLa investigación “actos de habla de estudiantes del grado décimo en el contexto de una institución educativa privada en Girón, Santander”. La pregunta que guio el proceso fue ¿Por qué se caracterizan los actos de habla que utilizan los estudiantes de décimo grado en el contexto de una institución educativa privada de Girón-Santander?; el objetivo general caracterizar los discursos orales y escritos presentes en este grupo social. Para alcanzar este objetivo se identificaron los fenómenos eufemísticos y disfemísticos, las variables y variantes lingüísticas que se evidencian en su comunicación. Para caracterizar los actos de habla, se partió de las consideraciones teóricas de Secarle quien afirma que los actos de habla son las unidades de la comunicación tales como hacer enunciados, dar órdenes, plantear preguntas, hacer promesas; Moreno Fernández la comunidad de habla, Londoño la comunidad lingüística y lengua, Geertz el concepto de cultura, Carnoy el fenómeno disfemistico, Casas el fenómeno eufemismo y Coseriu sobre lingüística.
- ÍtemAnálisis antropométrico y capacidades físicas condicionales en estudiantes de primer semestre de licenciatura en educación física, recreación y deporte de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Licenciatura en Educación Física, Recreación y Deporte, Bucaramanga, 2017) Bustos Sierra, John Freddy; Ortega Serrano, Jorge Yesid; Villamizar Carrillo, Luis ErnestoThis descriptive cross-sectional study was carried out with the objective of evaluating the conditional physical characteristics and the anthropometric status according to their Caporal Mass Index (BMI), the fat percentage and the Hip Waist Index (BCI), in first semester students. Bachelor in Physical Education, from the Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bucaramanga headquarters during the first semester of 2017 to a sample of 19 subjects: 2 of the female gender and 17 of the male gender between 17 and 28 years of age. This type of sampling was determined by a non-probabilistic convenience method. The information collection instruments are used in the test to determine the status of conditional physical capacities. In the power capacity were used: the vertical jump test, elbow push-ups at 1 minute (1 ') and the abdominal test at 1', to measure aerobic endurance, the Cafra and Navettey tests were used. Finally, the 30 m test was used. to measure the speed. Results: with respect to physical abilities, 90% of those evaluated in aerobic resistance, 63% in abdominal strength and 68% in vertical jump are below average. In contrast, 53% in the 84% elbow flexion test in the speed test is below the average. On the other hand, from the anthropometric point of view, 68% and 78% of the subjects have an optimal state in their BMI and the ICC, however 86% of them are in a detrimental state as regards the percentage of Grease. In conclusion 53% of the subjects on average are in the optimal values in anthropometry while only 43% of them on average have a good physical condition. In other words, the anthropometric state is in better conditions than the physical capacities of the evaluated.
- ÍtemAnálisis de la flexibilidad de miembros superiores e imc por rangos de edad de las mujeres adultas mayores del área metropolitana de Bucaramanga(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Licenciatura en Educación Física, Recreación y Deporte, Bucaramanga, 2021-03-03) Galvan Moreno, Carlos Alberto; Latorre Rojas, Edgar JohanniOld age is a natural process of all living beings, every living being suffers from this phenomenon, but in humans why is it so special? It is a phenomenon that has caused the curiosity of great researchers, because it is no secret that this phenomenon is in turn an individualized process for each person, and that means this; that each person suffers different changes at different times of their old age, this is largely due to two fundamental factors, the first is usually the genetics, in our DNA is already established a type of aging according to the race you are, according to your gender (the man does not age the same as the woman) and a host of things that may be prescribed in your genetic code which you can not modify; and on the other hand we find other factors which have a direct influence on aging but on the contrary to the others, these you can control, factors such as eating habits, social environment, etc. Thus, the main objective of this research is the analysis of the flexibility of the upper limbs and BMI of older women in the metropolitan area of Bucaramanga, this project was born because of the need to have true information that indicates us how is the involution and behavior of this physical capacity according to the age along with its BMI, for that reason this quasi-experimental research was carried out with a quantitative approach and descriptive scope, in order to measure this capacity in the population and to elaborate their respective normative values; A final sample of 200 women was obtained, ranging from 50 to 100 years old with an average of 65 years old. To carry out the flexibility test, the test of joining hands behind the back was taken into account, which was proposed in the battery designed by PhD Rikli and Jones, found in the senior book manual fitness test. At the time of performing the inferential analysis, in addition to obtaining the upper limb flexibility averages along with their BMI, we found that the rate of loss of flexibility in this population is too high compared to studies in other cities with the same type of population; It is also worth mentioning that this population is mostly overweight, since its BMI indicates such a statement. On the other hand, our sample does not represent a significant number in relation to the large population of older women in Bucaramanga, so we cannot choose it as a descriptive source of such capacity in the aforementioned population at the level of the entire metropolitan area of Bucaramanga, However, we hope that the results of this research will be a guide to the different organizations that seek to develop methods and plans for intervention with the elderly, in order to improve their quality of life by improving the flexibility of their upper limbs, as well as serve as a reference for any other organization or person seeking information on how this capacity behaves at ages over 50 for women in the metropolitan area of Bucaramanga.
- ÍtemAnálisis de publicaciones sobre equino terapia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Educación Física, Recreación y Deporte, Bucaramanga, 2021-01-27) Mejía Suarez, Rubén Darío; Picon Rojas, Edinson; Suárez Castellanos, Iván Esneider; Latorre Rojas, Edgar JohanniThere are numerous therapeutic approaches or methods used in people who have some difficulty in their physical, mental, or social condition. Equine therapy is an experimental therapeutic method that has shown positive results in assisting patients who develop problems with traditional therapy models. The purpose of this study is to review publications involving Equus caballus, to identify the characteristics of them and select those that can be used in the construction of a background framework in the treatment of some pathologies. Results: The result database of this study collects 51 research queried in Google Academic or Google School, ResearchGate and Redalyc. Of the 51 research, 70,6% (n=36) were published in scientific journals, 19,6% in high-impact journals (Q1), 66,6% in unclassified journals; 51% in Spanish and 49% in English; 90,2% (n= 46) had results; (21,57%) are studies in the United States; 50,9% are exploratory studies and 49.1% descriptive. The most treated pathologies with equine therapy are cerebral palsy, 23,5% (n=12); autism, 13,7% (n=7) and Down syndrome 11,76% (n=6). The main objective was intervention, 78.4% with positive results. Conclusion: This database of the studies analyzed provides evidence that equine-assisted therapies and activities are an effective means of improving many physical, mental, and social health measures. However, more controlled evidence is perceived to be needed to reinforce these findings and few studies show complete scientific rigor.
- ÍtemAnálisis del estado actual de las escuelas de formación deportiva de voleibol y propuesta de un plan pedagógico para su enseñanza en la ciudad de Bucaramanga(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Licenciatura en Educación Física, Recreación y Deporte, Bucaramanga, 2008) Reatiga Rojas, Wilzon Alirio; Moreno Bautista, Rene; Suarez Acevedo, Nancy Rocio
- ÍtemAnálisis del estado actual de las escuelas de formación deportiva en futbol de salón y propuesta de un modelo pedagógico para su enseñanza en la ciudad de Bucaramanga(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Licenciatura en Educación Física, Recreación y Deporte, Bucaramanga, 2009) Fernandez Márquez, Diego Armando; Sánchez Delgado, Julián Andrés; Suarez Acevedo, Nancy Rocio
- ÍtemEl análisis lingüístico a través de un corpus de entrevista oral(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga, 2019-06-06) Alvarez Calderón, Cristian Giovanny; Martínez Campos, Faiver Albeiro; Navarro Sierra, Paula Andrea; Montero Cádiz, Manuel MedardoNowadays, there is few researches use the linguistic analysis through variety from an oral corpus. That is why project it is presented a linguistic analysis (anteriority in the moment of the speech) of a corpus in an oral interview from the Colombian variety of Spanish in Bucaramanga. Using the technique of emptying in the matrix, it was analyzed 26 oral interviews and partial results were obtain which it has been synthesized thanks to biographic elements consulted about oral corpus, the interview and the linguistic analysis. In the information contributed by the emptying of matrix through a corpus analyzed, in the Bucaramanga Spanish variety it is find: the verbs and other elements provide temporary information, besides, not only temporary actors contribute but aspectual category, actants and other types of actors, the subordinate modifiers also provide temporality.
- ÍtemAprendizaje de la literatura infantil a través de una aplicación interactiva para estudiantes de básica primaria(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga, 2023-07-23) Moreno Pabuena, Jonatán Andrés; Galvis Barriosnuevo, Darwing Andrey; Correa Parra, Silvia JulianaThe purpose of this work is to promote the learning of children's literature in primary school students, from the creation of an interactive application that contains various literary texts that facilitate the improvement of understanding, interpretation and critical thinking in said students. Students have changed from studying in a library with paperback books to sitting in front of a computer or cell phone using the internet to do their homework and commitments. Regarding reading in students, children usually do not have enough money to buy an original book, as a consequence they end up downloading digital documents on Internet pages that are not necessarily legal and/or simply looking for the summary of the book they need for taste or commitment. The application that we developed, which is called leo, and launch to the public the teachers in training of this research, seeks to be an application that allows readings that reflect an improvement in the omprehension and interpretation of the text by of these students. It is, therefore, one of our goals, to capture the attention and interest of the child and achieve motivation for reading through multiple tools that provide interactivity between the text and the reader. These tools will give the student the possibility of obtaining a setting with sound effects, as well as a voice-over that allows them to get involved in reading and finally achieve an autonomous improvement in reading comprehension in each of the elementary school students. It was decided to apply the surveys to the students corresponding to a first and third grade classroom of the Aurelio Martínez Mutis Educational Institution, site B. In which we have the availability of 50 elementary school students in the Spanish area.
- ÍtemAprendizaje por experiencia de la fisiología de los estudiantes de educación física de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Licenciatura en Educación Física, Recreación y Deporte, Bucaramanga, 2013) Garcia Lozano, Carlos Andres; Medina Ortiz, Jhojan; Parra Gualdron, Edwar; Trujillo Contreras, Yerson; Arenas Peña, Cesar Augusto
- ÍtemAproximación a la historia de la educación física en Bucaramanga a partir de 1950(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Licenciatura en Educación Física, Recreación y Deporte, Bucaramanga, 2003) Sánchez Castrillón, Cesar Eduardo; Caicedo Jaimes, Nestor Ivan; Forero Bulla, Clara Maria
- ÍtemAsociación de la coordinación motriz y el índice de masa corporal en estudiantes de 4º grado pertenecientes a algunos colegios públicos de la ciudad de Bucaramanga(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Licenciatura en Educación Física, Recreación y Deporte, Bucaramanga, 2018) Sánchez Carrillo, Hugo Alexander; Herrera Joya, Jorge Andrés; Montañez, Juan Camilo; Ceballos Bernal, Eduar Alonso
- ÍtemAsociación de la variable neurocognitiva de la atención y la toma de decisiones en niños jugadores de fútbol base Sub9 a Sub 12 del Club Atlético Bucaramanga S.A.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Licenciatura en Educación Física, Recreación y Deporte, Bucaramanga, 2019-09-16) Ardila Villamizar, Álvaro Andrés; Latorre, EdgarThe present research project of degree was carried out emphasizing in the Association of the neurocognitive variable of the attention and the decision making in football grassroots players U9 to U12 of Atlético Bucaramanga Football Club. With this study, we tried to determine which neurocognitive variables such as attention and decision making are associated in football grassroots players aged 9 to 12 years through instruments such as the D2 Attention Test (Brickempkamp, Rolf, 2018) that studied the attention selective and sustained as a unit of measurement; the Decision style questionnaire in sport (CETD) (Ruiz, Graupera, & Sánchez, 2000) that determined the possible decisions that players make in different game situations through a theoretical study, taking into account the units of measurement such as Commitment in Decision Learning, Anxiety and burden in Deciding and Perceived Decision Competence. The results yielded positive results in decision making and attention from the taking of individual samples but low, low and null negative results in the respective correlations.
- ÍtemAspectos con mayor importancia para la selección de jugadores de futbol de Bucaramanga y su área metropolitana orientados a las competencias nacionales departamentales y locales(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Educación Física, Recreación y Deporte, Bucaramanga, 2020-07-08) Gutierrez Fajardo, Yuber Alexis; Latorre Rojas, Edgar JohanniThe following work consisted of conducting a survey on the importance of physical, technical, tactical and psychological aspects when making the selection of players. This was done to 24 coaches from Bucaramanga and its metropolitan area, aged between 19 and 51 years, and with levels of study in higher education from technical to master's degrees, and with experience working with soccer training clubs in the region. The present investigation has a quantitative basis approach and presents an experimental and quasi-experimental crosssectional design. The data was analyzed using the IBM SPSS statistical program, which showed which aspects are the most important for the coaches when it comes to selecting talents.
- ÍtemBanco de semillas autosustentable para la preservación de la vida vegetal en Bucaramanga(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Educación, Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga, 2021-07-22) Artunduaga Martínez, Oscar David; Avila Navarro, Lizeth Daniela; Mendoza Guerra, Jose Alonso; Vera Agudelo, Mauricio; Duran Rueda, JulianaThe research project called "self-sustaining seed bank for the preservation of plant life in Bucaramanga addresses concepts of pedagogy focused on the reconstruction and strengthening of the Colombian peasantry and its self-sustainability today. From the bachelor's degree program in Spanish and English, playful-pedagogical and integrated tools were implemented in various areas such as rural elements of the region. The overall objective of the research was the creation of a self-sustaining seed bank that would allow the peasantry to protect their seeds and represent a significant and productive value.
- ÍtemBlog educativo para la enseñanza de español como lengua extranjera en el nivel A2(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana e Inglés, Bucaramanga, 2019-06-12) Guillén Hernández, Teresa Yineth; Reyes Cárdenas, Jeimy Marcela; Gómez González, Luz Slendy; Montero Cádiz, Manuel MedardoIn this research project, which is part of a comprehensive academic proposal based on the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language at level A2 at the Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Bucaramanga headquarters. This thesis was developed over the course of 2 years and arises due to the lack of materials for teaching Spanish as a foreign language that contain the linguistic and sociocultural traits the region of Santander. Due to the lack of such materials, a virtual educational blog is designed called Qué bacano! In order to support the development of communicative skills, such as oral, written production, listening comprehension and interaction in the teaching-learning process of ELE at level A2 in non-Spanish-speaking students; The virtual blog, consists of 6 units of work with different types of activities that include linguistic and sociocultural aspects of the region of Santander and Colombia that help to strengthen each the skills. This proposed project responds to the needs that were observed and aims to follow-up a proposal before developed at level A1. This is done for the university has programs that focus on the teaching-learning process of ELE in the other levels and in conditions of immersion.