Ciencias de la salud
URI permanente para esta comunidad
Contenidos producidos por la comunidad de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia. Incluye temas relacionados con enfermería, epidemiología, medicina, odontología, ortodoncia, ortopedia funcional, periodoncia y oseointegración. Está conformada por trabajos de grado, artículos, imágenes, documentos de trabajo, recursos educativos digitales, libros, capítulos de libros, ponencias, webinars, videos, lecturas críticas, reportes de investigación, consultorías, guías y experiencias significativas.
Examinando Ciencias de la salud por Programa "Enfermería"
Mostrando1 - 20 de 400
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- ÍtemAbordaje de los síntomas desagradables y el cuidado paliativo en niños y adolescentes con leucemia por parte de enfermería(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2022-09-22) Abreo Arguello, Nicol Tatiana; Villamizar Osorio, Magda LilianaLeukemia is a representative of cancer found in the blood, starting in the bone marrow, which leads to an uncontrolled increase in the production of white blood cells. Objective: To describe the management of the unpleasant symptoms of children and adolescents with leukemia from the palliative care carried out by the nursing professional based on scientific evidence. Methodology: A literature review study is carried out where the population taken as objective were research articles and scientific works, about the approach of unpleasant symptoms in palliative care in children and adolescents with leukemia by the nursing professional. Results: 55 articles are reviewed initially, after reading the articles, and applying inclusion-exclusion criteria and variables, 40 articles are selected in which it is shown that massage therapy (MT) can cause immediate relief of pain and anxiety in children with cancer receiving palliative care, generally, children with cancer who have received SPPC (specialized palliative care in pediatrics), which corresponds to the especially comprehensive medical, psychosocial and spiritual care provided by an interdisciplinary team of trained professionals, as well as it is important to highlight that music therapy to relieve symptoms in cancer patients and provide psychological, physiological, mental, social or intellectual benefits, based on the unpleasant symptoms classified in Elizabeth Lenz's theory . Conclusion: In the present investigation the importance of palliative care is highlighted, which begins from the moment of diagnosis, not only in the care of the symptoms of leukemia but also in other diseases, for this the importance of the theory is also taken. of Elizabeth Lenz and its relationship with the unpleasant symptoms produced by leukemia.
- ÍtemABP en el manejo de heridas(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2018-07-18) Pico Ferreira, Marleny; Camargo Hernandez, Katherine; Mejia Corredor, Lilia Johana; Simancas Fernandez, Marlen RaquelPara desarrollar de forma exitosa esta actividad se tuvo en cuenta el proceso de “7 pasos para la resolución del problema (Moust, Bouhuijs y Schmidt, 2007; Schhmidth 1983)” (p.14), citado por Sevilla (2008) y se adicionaron otros, los cuales serán tenidos en cuenta por cada estudiante: 1.Los estudiantes de manera autónoma deberán organizar su equipo de trabajo, el cual deberá estar conformado por 4 o 5 estudiantes. 2.Leer y analizar la situación problema “todos los integrantes del grupo”. 3.Realizar una lluvia de ideas. 4.Hacer una lista de las cosas que conoce de la situación problema. 5.Hacer una lista de las cosas que el equipo de trabajo desconoce para resolver la situación problema. 6.Obtener información: cada equipo de trabajo deberá realizar búsqueda y análisis de la información teniendo en cuenta diversas fuentes confiables. 7.Teniendo en cuenta el problema planteado, cada equipo de trabajo deberá responder las siguientes preguntas, haciendo discusiones en equipo, argumentando, contra argumentando para dar posibles conclusiones, haciendo uso de las TIC “grabar un video con el desarrollo de la situación problema” A.¿Cómo pueden clasificar está herida? B.¿En qué fase de cicatrización se encuentra está herida? C.¿Qué factores de riesgo tiene el sujeto de cuidado? D.¿Qué diagnóstico enfermero pueden manejarle al paciente? E.¿Qué tipo de técnica van a utilizar para la limpieza de la herida? F.¿Cuál es el paso a paso para realizar la curación? G.¿Qué vendaje o cura especializada van a utilizar en la herida? 8.Realizar un video o grabar un video con el desarrollo de la situación problema, en el centro de simulación clínica. 9.Elaborar un informe sobre el desarrollo del caso, el cual se retroalimente la información sobre el proceso de valoración, determinar el diagnóstico enfermero e intervención de enfermería, diligenciar la nota de enfermería, donde describa el procedimiento realizado y características de la herida. (teniendo en cuenta los datos facilitados en caso), usar el formato del centro de simulación de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia. 10.Especificar en la página final de su trabajo los recursos bibliográficos utilizados para la elaboración del trabajo en equipo.
- ÍtemAcciones preventivas en enfermería para trabajo de parto prematuro(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2022-08-27) Calderon López, Brayan Sneider; Pacheco Vargas, Karol Juliana; Parra Castellanos, Silvia Juliana; Laguado Jaimes, ElvenyIntroduction: Premature labor is one that occurs between 20 and 37 weeks of gestation (140-259 days). In the multiple medical-scientific establishments, methods were created to identify gestational pathophysiological processes, within the risk signs to determine a premature birth are; the ultrasonographic calculation of the distance from the cervix and the determination of fetal fibronectin in vaginal mucus. Premature labor is one of the main problems at the medical-obstetric level. Methodology: A search of 22 articles to identify the activities carried out by the nursing staff for the prevention of premature birth, initially the preconception controls are carried out, which is supported by the anticipated medical advice of pregnancy in order to identify and try similar pathologies with a poor reproductive outcome, after this prenatal controls are carried out to identify if the pregnancy has any type of risk and to initiate relevant treatments, thus avoiding complications during pregnancy, during childbirth and postpartum. Conclusion: comparing the nursing actions in prenatal control, it is decisive to adopt the best action to implement in contributing to the effective maintenance of health in the pregnant woman, they are classified as prevention and promotion actions for the integral health of the fetus and the pregnant. Evaluating based on the efficacy of cerclage in women with more previous risk factors to determine the best form of treatment and effective therapeutic management by the nursing team to adopt the best healthy behavior for their health.
- ÍtemActitudes de enfermería en el cuidado de fin de vida descritos por la escala FATCOD: revisión de la literatura(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2023-05-07) Camargo Angel, Angy Lizeth; Duran González, Daniel José; Vásquez Rondón, Lizeth Natalia; Galvis Caro, Marlyn Slendy; Pulido Montes, María Andreina; Contreras Ramos, Luz MeryIntroduction: Attitudes "allows behavioral tendencies to be mobilized through cognitive, emotional and rational components" (Espinoza et al., 2016), being necessary within the development of nursing skills in palliative care, to know the attitudes towards the care of terminally ill people and of their families; worldwide there are several scales, one of them, the Frommelt Attitude Toward Care of the Dying (FADCO) scale, which measures nursing attitudes towards the care of dying patients and their families, which has been validated and used in different countries and languages. Objective: This study aims to identify nursing attitudes in end-of-life care described by the FATCOD scale. Method: A review of the literature was carried out, of scientific articles related to research on the FADCO scale, including articles with full text in Spanish, English and Portuguese, published between 1990 and 2022, including quantitative research, case and control studies, clinical trials, cohort studies and cross-sectional studies; A search was carried out in different databases such as virtual health library, OVID Medicine and Nursing, Proquest Family Health Database, Proquest Health & Medical Collection, Proquest Nursing & Allied Health Database, Proquest Public Health Database, among others. Results: The search for articles was carried out by means of 26 combinations of keywords to give search formulas, the total sample consisted of 40 articles included in the narrative review, finding that 20% of the countries where the scale was most used was Turkey and China, another important aspect that was evidenced is that according to the culture and beliefs the instrument presented diversity of dimensions and linguistic adaptation according to the country; Regarding the population that was applied, it is distributed among nursing students and professionals with an average age of 36 years, 92% were women, 95.5% of the nurses practice some religion while 87.5% of the students do not report or do not practice. A religion. The respondents have from 1 to 6 years of experience, the students report that only 9.1% have had contact with death, compared to what was found in the professionals that 65% of these had training and contact with death experiences, in In relation to the scale score for professionals it was 88 points and for students 84 points, which indicates that the attitudes of this group are in a 11 11 medium range and can be an alert for the academy to strengthen skills in palliative care. necessary for the care of the patient and his family. Conclusion: It is important to highlight that there are scales or measurement instruments to know the state of preparation and level of competencies that are available to provide quality care. In this narrative review, it was documented that the FATCOD scale has been used in multiple countries with this purpose, highlighting that attitudes modify behavior trends according to their thinking and react in a context protecting their values and beliefs, which translates into attitudes that the professional has to handle a critical situation as it is in different contexts according to their professional profile. Keywords: attitude, palliative care, end-of-life care, knowledge, FATCOD scale.
- ÍtemActitudes frente a la muerte de enfermeras de una unidad de cuidados intensivos(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2019-10-31) Cáceres Rivera, Diana Isabel; Cristancho Zambrano, Luisa Yaneth; López Romero, Luis AlbertoIntroduction: In intensive care units (icu), contact with death is frequent for nurses who work there. In our country, this issue has been little studied. The objective of this study was to describe attitudes towards death in a group of nurses who work in a highly complex icu. Materials and methods: This descriptive study included 17 nursing professionals working in a highly complex icu. The revised profile of attitudes toward death was applied. Continuous variables were reported as average accompanied by standard deviation, given that they had a normal distribution according to the Shapiro-Wilk test and other graphic ones. Categorical variables were expressed as absolute or relative frequencies. Results: The overall average of the attitude towards death scale was 133.53 ± 21.50. The attitude with the highest average was the acceptance approach with 48.17 ± 12.64, followed by neutral acceptance with 28.94 ± 4.62, and fear of death with 23.0 ± 7.42. There is a moderate and direct correlation between the general average of the scale of attitudes toward death and years of work in the service, rho = 0.59, p = 0.016. Conclusions: Among the participants’ attitudes towards death, the one that prevailed most was acceptance approach. Additionally, it was established that there is a moderate and direct correlation between the general average of the scale of attitudes towards death and the years of work in the icu.
- ÍtemActitudes, conductas, intenciones y conocimientos sobre el esquema de vacunación necesario para el ingreso a la práctica formativa en los estudiantes de cuarto nivel de enfermería de la Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia sede Bucaramanga(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2018) Arrieta Saumett, Karol Dayana; Flórez Diaz, Omaira; Uribe Pinilla, Ricardo Andrés; Vargas Vanegas, Leinny Steffany; Hernández Sánchez, Jacqueline; Villamizar, Magda Liliana; Diaz Rueda, Elvia Susana
- ÍtemActividad física y factores de riesgo cardiovascular predominantes en los trabajadores de una Institución(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2020-12-05) Castellanos Avila, Nancy Dayana; Rey Santisteban, Danna Fernanda; Villamizar Osorio, Magda Liliana; Contreras Ramos, Luz MeryIntroduction: Cardiovascular risk is a public health problem, a weight of the efforts of science to answer the questions that arise over time, which remains empty in their answers; we refer to the latent possibility of cardiovascular risk in the common of people. Especially when it comes to lifestyles in order to take care of ourselves to maintain optimal health in advanced ages, there is no environment exception in institutions in occupational health. Objective: To describe the cardiovascular risk factors and physical activity of the workers of an institution reported in the existing literature. Methodology: Narrative review of the literature, carried out in the databases Science Direct, ProQuest, Scopus CIB, Dialnet and Virtual Health Library (VHL), Scielo, PubMed, EBSCOhost and Google academic search, in the period between 2010 to 2020, identifying 40 articles which were critiqued from the literature and analysis of sociodemographic variables and those related to the topic. Results: The review of the studies showed that the participants have an average age of 37-54 years of age, the predominant gender was female, and (85.7%) were married. (100%) of the studies identified that (82.5%) of the participants engaged in physical activity. Covering the topic of cardiovascular risk variables, of the 40 articles studied, one (70%) shows us the BMI where overweight with (64.2%) predominates and (25%) of the information articles information on the routine exams where HDL in (80%) is the most evaluated and only half of the information of total cholesterol and LDL (50%) and triglycerides with (30%). Conclusions: The role of the health sector takes strength as an engine of not only care but prevention, it strengthens campaigns to have a healthy lifestyle anticipating risks.
- ÍtemActividad física y su relación con riesgo cardiovascular en jóvenes en una institución universitaria de Bucaramanga(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2020) Agudelo Ríos, Eliana; Prieto Serrano, Dayana Andrea; Vargas Torres, Jhon Alexander; Villamizar Osorio, Magda Liliana; Contreras, Luz MeryThe present research work is framed in a population-based study whose main objective is to show the cardiovascular risk factors caused by the deficit of physical activity in young university students, identifying the causes for which they present a state of inactivity since they are has reported an increase in cardiovascular risk factors and their conditions such as sedentary lifestyle and obesity in the young population, in this work a review of recent and relevant articles published in different databases was made. Most of the risk factors discussed in the different articles reviewed within the study correspond to modifiable factors associated with lifestyles.
- ÍtemAdaptación a las alteraciones del ritmo circadiano en personal de la salud(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2021-11-30) Casanova Rodriguez, Lenner Didier Alexis; Pérez Bueno, Laura Viviana; Laguado Jaimes, Elveny; Sepúlveda, Nancy MilenaThe circadian rhythm manifests itself as a natural cycle of mental, physical rhythm, and behavioral changes within 24 hours; It directly impacts the environment of the individual, because it presents regular changes between light and darkness during the first day of the verse. The individual presents states of sleep and wakefulness with certain physiological, behavioral and psychic changes; 8 articles were chosen that recorded alterations, mechanisms of adaptation and maladjustment of the circadian rhythm in health personnel
- ÍtemAdaptación de los cuidadores del niño o adolecentes con diabetes mellitus tipo 1(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2021-10-10) García Ortega, Laura Bibiana; Martinez Archila, Indira Marcela; Sandoval Pabón, Katherine; Cáceres Rivera, Diana IsabelType 1 diabetes mellitus "T1DM" is a chronic non-communicable disease characterized by the non-production of insulin and caused by a mixture of genetic and environmental factors, however, the increase in the diagnosis in children and adolescents has required the willingness of caregivers to adopt actions or strategies to mitigate the impact of the disease. Thus, through a review of the literature, it is possible to learn about the influence of T1DM on family life, as well as to identify the strategies used for adaptation in the different life processes, the identification of protective or risk factors involved and the help provided by nursing through the development of interventions, education and accompaniment, allowing the caregiver to adapt and achieve an optimal state in the quality of life and adherence to the therapeutic regimen of the child/adolescent with T1DM.
- ÍtemAdaptación de rol materno en madres adolescentes y adultas a partir de la teoría de ramona merced.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2022-10-12) Cadena Guerrero, Brayan S.; Duran Caceres, Jhonier M.; Mendoza Navarro, Lizeth D.; Villamizar Osorio, Magda L.Introduction: This research focuses on the maternal role, where the mother constitutes a process of interaction and development with her environment to achieve an attachment to the newborn, gaining experience in her care and experiencing the gratitude of her role, ramona Mercer in her theory It encompasses a variety of factors such as the mother-father relationship, infant characteristics, among others, that help us relate the adaptation of the mother-newborn role. Objective: the objective of this research is to describe the process of adaptation of the maternal role in adolescent and adult women based on Ramona Mercer's theory in scientific reports Method: Literature review study, a search and analysis was carried out that included the well-being of both individuals from and in the same way their environment, using different variables, were tabulated in a system or manual office program EXCEL Results: It was determined that the adoption of the maternal role can depend on many factors such as family, partner, the environment that surrounds them and that it is a gradual and changing process in each one, this role is developed to a greater extent when the mothers have good support. Conclusions: Through the review carried out in the literature, the importance of maternal adoption focused on puerperal and pregnant women, whether adolescents or adults, was demonstrated, based on Ramona Merced's theory, demonstrating the aspects that surrounded mothers during its process, showing how external factors play an important role in adoption, especially the support of the couple and the family.
- ÍtemAdaptacion neonatal(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Villavicencio, 2020-11-27) Perez Saavedra, Leidy CristinaSet of activities, care, interventions and procedures carried out in the delivery room, aimed at girls and boys in the process of birth and immediately after birth, in pursuit of the general well-being of the newborn.
- ÍtemAdaptación transcultural de la escala de detección de uso problemático y riesgoso de internet en adolescentes(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2021-09-22) Trejos Núñez, Angie Nataly; Cáceres Alvarez, Claudia Alejandra; Rivera Martínez, Javier Leonardo; Villamizar Osorio, Magda Liliana; Laguado Jaimes, ElvenyAdolescence has been catalogued by the WHO as a stage in people's lives with changes that are not only physical but also bio-psycho-social. As generations have passed, the education and care provided to them has evolved, explaining the disproportionate use they have of new information and communication technologies (NICT), triggering risks that can last throughout their existence, putting them in constant danger. This being so, it is vital to apply an instrument capable of measuring the risk to which the adolescent is subjected. The PRIUSS, which meets expectations, but in English, must therefore be adapted cross-culturally, going through methodological stages that will provide foundation and credibility. Stages such as: official translation, face validity, content validity and re-translation. At the moment of this report, we are positioned in the face and content validity, obtaining results of changes at grammatical level; the experts that were used assure that it is feasible a lexicon according to the ages and context to obtain truthful results, all the above is based on projections raised in real time.
- ÍtemAdherencia a lactancia materna en lactantes con labio leporino y paladar hendido por enfermería.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2023-05-04) Rojas Plata, Kevin Mauricio; Tarazona Castellanos, Karen Daniela; Ordoñez Ortiz , Erika Tatiana; Alvarez Palacios, Maria Yesneida; Laguado Jaimes ElvenyIntroduction: Cleft lip and palate is a congenital malformation that causes nutrition problems due to its alteration in the oral cavity (Lombardo, 2017). Objective: To establish nursing strategies that contribute to adherence to breastfeeding in infants operated on for cleft lip and palate, according to a literature review. Methodology: Narrative review in the Scielo, Sicence Direct, Proquest, Google Scholar, Pubmed, Dialnet and Wiley databases according to the research problem raised taking into account the descriptors in health sciences DeCS and MeSH with keywords, subsequently compiled and selected scientific articles that met the inclusion, exclusion and established objective criteria, followed by this, the corresponding information is organized in the Excel program for a correct analysis. 513 full text and reading articles were found, of which 40 articles were included because they complied with the aforementioned. Results: The analysis shows articles that contribute to our research focused on strategies that contribute to adherence to breastfeeding in infants operated on for cleft lip and palate. According to the review, in 20 articles education strategies and counseling for parents and recommendations given by the nursing staff on suction methods and most recommended positions when breastfeeding predominate, while in another 20 articles knowledge is mentioned. ineffective in proper techniques and positions to provide adequate breastfeeding, emotional wellbeing of parents and preparation of nursing staff. Conclusion: In the literature review, strategies carried out from nursing both in education towards the mothers of these infants are identified, providing support and emotional accompaniment because the factors that interfere are the lack of knowledge in breastfeeding techniques and positions, emotional well-being in the mothers to be able to breastfeed without feeling anxiety and discomfort. Keywords: Cleft lip, cleft palate, breastfeeding, nursing processes, compliance and adherence to treatment.
- ÍtemAdherencia al tratamiento farmacológico y no farmacológico en pacientes con hipertensión arterial(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Villavicencio, 2022-11-10) Gaitan Hernandez, Javier Eduardo; Riveros Poloche, Angélica del Pilar; Herrera Aya, Maria Fernanda; Avilés Luna, Erika Jhoana; Suarez Ramírez, Ana Cristina; Jiménez Castellanos, CarolinaThe arterial hypertension was managed for a long time with pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment, reducing complications and underlying mortality of this disease; however, around 45% of people with high blood pressure are unaware of the control mechanisms for the signs and symptoms of this pathology. The above aspect intensifies the presence of factors associated with non-adherence to pharmacological treatment, such as neglect of the therapeutic scheme by the patient, who is considered responsible for poor control of their disease. The pharmacological and non-pharmacological adherence of the people who attend the chronic program can be observed and continuously monitored. It is necessary to be able to identify the factors that are associated with non-adherence to pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment and to establish strategies that reduce and mitigate the effects of said factor. To do this, a descriptive cross-sectional study was carried out with patients who attend the hypertensive program of a health institution, which were captured participants by sex were 123 men and 151 women by the factors that could be identified with the highest prevalence are alcohol consumption, tobacco, food with increased sugar and salt , the factors associated with the time of consuming the medication such as the correct dose, appropriate hours or if you take your treatment indicated by your treating physician.
- ÍtemAdicciones conductuales en el adulto joven(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2022-09-03) Portillo García, Liceth Tatiana; Coronel Escobar, Natalia; Viviescas Ramírez, Raúl Andrés; Rincón Rojas, Karen Yulieth; Cáceres Rivera, Diana Isabel
- ÍtemAfectación en la salud mental de comunidades colombianas víctimas de violencia y conflicto armado: herramientas de valoración(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2021-10-10) Alfonso Uribe, Yeiny Zulay; Lagos Pinzón, Luisa Daniela; López Suárez, Yasmith Andrea; Recaman Vargas, Rominger; Cáceres Rivera, Diana Isabel
- ÍtemAfrontamiento de las enfermedades respiratorias a través de la espiritualidad(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2022-02-17) Pinto Vargas, Slenlly J; Avendaño Delgado, Maria F; Sierra Gómez, Angela M; Casadiegos Buitrago , Adriana PIntroduction: the concept of what nursing is has varied, as well as the definition of spirituality around each stage of humanity, and the ways of coping with respiratory diseases have been promoted in recent decades, which is why it was decided to carry out the following investigative project. Methodology: a review of the literature in databases was carried out, this was carried out with various search strategies; A peak question, inclusion and exclusion criteria, assemblies in English, Spanish and Portuguese were structured, which allowed a correct progress of the data collection. Results: regarding coping measures, the authors indicate positive results in the process of respiratory diseases, such as the correct approach to spirituality as a coping mechanism, it is first necessary to clarify the unique concept of each person and their perception, resilience, optimism, strengthening hope, coping with problems, strengthening self-concept, social relationships. Also in a different approach with a focus on nursing care, where on a large scale it is found that nursing is a fundamental and necessary point of support for coping through spirituality. Conclusion: there are various ways to deal with respiratory diseases, such as getting closer to God, religious beliefs, hope in the face of illness, spiritual well-being; Nursing care in some interventions is directed at the disease without giving the necessary relevance to the spiritual well-being of the patient with respiratory diseases, where their diagnoses and interventions are scarce when it comes to giving them a holistic management.
- ÍtemAfrontamiento de los padres ante un niño con cáncer(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2019-12-09) Duran Valdivieso, Nubia Oliva; Salas Martinez, Yuli Angélica; Laguado Jaimes, ElvenyObjective: the basis of this study is aimed at Analyzing the response of parents to the disease of cancer in their children in the childhood stage, taking into account the review of the literature. Method: As research design is a quantitative approach, documentary review; taking into account the inclusion criteria, articles from 2012-2019 in the Spanish language were taken, original articles were taken into account, with free access to the text, that have clear methodology, for this investigation 30 articles were used which comply with the Inclusion criteria were searched by the different databases: ProQuest, Scopus and ScienceDirect; Results: the results were analyzed of the different articles found where it was possible to show the different strategies of family coping where the most outstanding was social support since this allowed parents to take the situation in a positive way and reduce their anxiety levels ; It was also possible to highlight the main fears of parents about their child's disease in this case cancer, highlighting that the main fear is death; Conclusion: According to the scientific literature it was found that the disease situation is described as a stressful event, it is evident that social support can intervene between said stressful event since it constitutes a fundamental element for the subjective well-being of the individual, a statistic is observed significant in terms of parents' fears, identifying the most relevant is the fear of the death of their children generating anguish and depression.
- ÍtemAfrontamiento familiar ante el autismo según revisión de literatura(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Enfermería, Bucaramanga, 2021-09-27) Espinosa Acosta, Karis Susana; Arias Chaparro, Yeni Marcela; Laguado Jaimes, ElvenyThis research makes a literature review on the problems faced by families and caregivers of patients with autism and demotivation as the psychological and emotional affectation that parents and caregivers acquire when faced with a pathology of this type. In its development, the coping strategies assumed by a family with a patient with ASD are identified, the results of the strategies used are described, and the effects at the family group level that are generated for coping with patient care are analyzed. The methodology used for the development of the research is qualitative, carried out through a documentary review through different databases of the Cooperative University of Colombia. For its development, a search algorithm was generated to which inclusion and exclusion criteria were applied, obtaining as a result 20 articles for the review. The results were presented and a discussion of these was held. As main results, the reaction of families to a patient with ASD is established, which initially becomes very difficult when facing this situation for those families by including the particularities of the required treatment. Finally, conclusions and recommendations pertinent to the investigation are presented.