URI permanente para esta comunidad
Examinando Investigación por Programa "Administración de Empresas"
Mostrando1 - 11 de 11
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- ÍtemDesenho de cenários estratégicos para o ecoturismo na Colômbia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, 2022-04-29) mosquera, william; gomez, claudia; gomez cuervo, maria fernandaThe article presents the results obtained in the elaboration of the design of strategic scenarios in ecological marketing, in areas of influence of the UCC, from the point of view of the prospective and the analysis of social networks, since whose fundamental premise is thatthe future it does not arise blindly, but is a consequence of human action, becoming an essential planning tool where the future can be elucidated and the human actions that will allow its development can be guided. This is how it was developed in order to look at the present action from the creation of possible scenarios (future scenarios) using morphological analysis and the probability that each scenario occurs (future scenarios) supported by the Delphi method, MIC MAC. This document will contribute with knowledge so that ecotourism managers contribute to the economic and social needs of the country as part of its socio-ecological administration through the results of the ecotourism sector in areas of influence of the UCC, which are in a large part of the territory. Colombian in its 18 offices distributed in 5 regions
- ÍtemDifficulties in the appropriation of the concept of computability in Systems Engineering students(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, 2022-05-01) mosquera laverde, william eduardoThe study was carried out in the city of Bogotá, during the first semester of the year 2020, at the higher education institution Escuela Tecnológica Instituto Técnico Central, in the subject of discrete mathematics. The population consisted of 26 students. The mixed approach of the research has a sequential design and its objective was to analyze the relationship between the levels of appropriation of the concept of computability and the difficulties experienced by students around four variables. One of the main difficulties in the appropriation of the concept of computability comes from the mathematics of computability and specifically is related to the understanding of mathematical concepts, symbolism, and algebraization; it also requires the holistic vision of the existing isomorphism between set theory, propositional logic, logical circuits, and Boolean algebra. The results show that the difficulties characterized are close to the levels of appropriation (identified) around the concept of computability. The limitations corresponded to the crisis generated by the Covid 19, where it was not possible to apply the instruments in person. The teaching of mathematics in current times will not be the same as before, where the emphasis was on continuous mathematics; there is a new look towards the discrete and the finite. Finally, a series of guidelines for mathematics teaching in the XXI century in engineering faculties are proposed.
- ÍtemEcotourism as green engineering: a case study of rural areas in Colombia based on the AHP(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, 2022-06-05) mosquera laverde, william eduardo: The tourism value chain and green engineering are important research topics aimed at improving sustainability. This is especially the case in rural post-conflict areas in Colombia, where value networks and their components are key players in the development of the territory and in implementing green engineering. Therefore, tourism development must be characterised and planned, through a method with three phases: the first to identify stakeholders, the second to choose appropriate data collection instruments, and the last to analyse the data through the analytical hierarchy process (AHP). The main criteria are sociocultural (32%), economic (22%) and ecological (21%), with representative variables including social empowerment, local identity, the financial capacity of the demand, the level of supply prices, biophysical conditions and the supply of natural resources. The AHP indicates an assessment for each municipality: Mesetas 2.37, Lejanías 2.17 and La Uribe 2.0. In addressing critical areas for tourism development, it is critical to incorporate new instruments that support planning and management with sustainability approaches.
- ÍtemLA EDUCACIÓN, LA EMPRESA Y LA SOCIEDAD UNA MIRADA TRANSDICIPLINARIA(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, 2020-10-19) mosquera, william
- ÍtemNorma de proceso en mercadeo para optimizar el Ecoturismo(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, 2019-03-19) mosquera, william
- Ítemnorma de proceso en mercadeo social en el municipio de la vega(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, 2020-08-20) mosquera, william
- ÍtemNorma tecnica de procesos organizacionales para pymes(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, 2019-03-07) mosquera, william
- ÍtemProspectiva do ecoturismo como estratégia de conservação da biodiversidade em PMEs turísticas na Colômbia(UNIVERSIDAD COOPERATIVA DE COLOMBIA, 2021-06-01) Gómez Espinosa, Claudia PatriciaThe article analyzes the organizational management of tourism SMEs, especially with ecotourism activities that take place in Colombia. Because with the ecotourism policy, in Colombia it is intended to develop tourism that is sustainable and that contributes to the conservation of biodiversity with the development of communities in tourist areas, especially protected areas that can provide economic resources. through ecotourism. However, although there are ecotourism organizations, to date there is little application of the Policy and the provisions in this regard, which contributes to environmental deterioration and the low development of ecological tourism in the country. In addition, problems in administrative management generate a low growth of organizations and, therefore, limit the social and economic possibilities of these regions. Therefore, the question to be developed is: what are the factors related to organizational management and productivity that can be implemented to ensure that ecotourism in tourism SMEs contribute to economic development?The question is answered from the objectives; Identify the factors related to organizational management and productivity implemented to ensure that ecotourism tourism SMEs contribute to economic and social development. Describe the organizational process of tourism SMEs in Bogotá and Monteria in Colombia. For this, three organizations in each of the protected areas were analyzed in order to determine the management problems. Taking as a reference the natural reserve of the Gulf of Utría, where an ecotourism business has already been implemented with the support of the Universidad de los Andes, which was compared withother organizations in the two cities. Semi-structured interviews and direct observations were used for the study, to which a prospective analysis will be applied.
- ÍtemProspectiva do ecoturismo como estratégia de conservação da biodiversidade em PMEs turísticas na Colômbia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, 2021-06-01) mosquera, williamThe article analyzes the organizational management of tourist SMEs, especially with the ecotourism activities taking place in Colombia. Because with the ecotourism policy Colombia aims to develop sustainable tourism that contributes to the conservation of biodiversity with the development of communities in tourist areas, especially protected areas that can provide economic resources through ecotourism. However, even though there are ecotourism organizations, until the moment there is only the application of the Policy and provisions regarding respect, which contributes to the environmental deterioration and the low development of ecological tourism in the country. In addition, the problems of administrative management generate a low growth of the organizations and, therefore, limit the social and economic possibilities of these regions. Therefore, the question to be developed is: what are the factors related to organizational management and productivity that can be implemented to ensure that ecotourism in tourist SMEs contributes to economic development? The question is answered from the objectives; Identify factors related to organizational management and productivity implemented to ensure that ecotourism tourism SMEs contribute to economic and social development. To describe the organizational process of tourist SMEs in Bogotá and Montería, Colombia. For this purpose, three organizations in each of the conservation units were analyzed to determine the management problems. Taking the Gulf of Utría natural reserve as a reference, where an ecotourism business has been implemented with the support of the Universidad de los Andes, which was compared with other organizations in the cities. For the study, semi-structured interviews and direct observations were used, to which a prospective analysis will be applied.
- ÍtemTecnología blockchain: herramienta para la sostenibilidad de las empresas hoteleras de Bogotá- Colombia(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, 2022-04-25) mosquera, william; gomez, claudia; paez, jaimeFor Colombia, as for many other countries, tourism plays a very important role in the internal economy, this sector provides work for thousands of people which is of utmost importance for the development of the country. With more exact figures, the contribution of the tourism sector to Colombia's GDP was 3.8% and taking into account that economic growth was only 2.7%, we can determine that it is one of the most important activities in our economy. According to the president and CEO of the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) Gloria Guevara, the implementation of public policies in favor of the tourism sector in Colombia has helped trigger this economic activity, which has led to a transformation interesting in our country. (Guevara, 2019). Since we have a privileged geographic location, we have a wide variety of parks and nature reserves, in which you can watch birds, flora, and fauna, since we are the second most biodiverse country in the world. The country also offers several regions and places where you can travel, live adventures, immerse yourself in the ocean of seven colors, ride a bicycle through different valleys and mountains, practice rafting, fly over coffee plantations, mountaineering, hiking, etc. (Misciences, 2016). All of these are factors that promote tourism and attract more and more people to get to know our country. It must be recognized that the armed conflict greatly affected this sector due to the fact that movement along our roads became complex and dangerous, which made many travelers were discouraged, however many "risky" did not pay attention to the news and continued visiting our country. In any case, it is evident that the flow of visitors that we received was affected by the security conditions that we had, which it is also true have been improving and much more since the signing of the peace agreement that allowed access to areas where Before there was no control. (Camargo, 2018).
- ÍtemTrabajo digno y decente, derrota social y suicidalidad en población colombiana(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, 2023-03-02) Bedoya Cardona, Erika Yohanna; Montoya Agudelo, Cesar Alveiro; Garzón Correa, Camilo Andrés; Montoya Agudelo, Cesar Alveiro; Garzón Correa, Camilo Andrés; Bedoya Cardona, Erika Yohanna; Bedoya Cardona, Erika BedoyaThe World Health Organization defines health as a state of well-being that allows to face stress, work productively and contribute to the community; but annually it reports high affectation to health in the workplace. The objective of the study is to describe the relationship between decent work indicators, social defeat and suicide in the Colombian population. The results indicate that a large part of the participants has access to education, employment, social security, high perception of opportunities, contribution to society, possibility of improvement in quality of life, low perception of social defeat and risk of suicide. However, few have an indefinite term contract, time for sports or recreational activities, consider insufficient wages for quality of life, have no space for dialogue on working conditions, and have been victims or witnesses of mobbing. There was a relationship between social defeat and suicide with work or academic situation, insufficient salary for quality of life, not having space for dialogue and discussion of conditions and work activities, and having been a victim or witness of mobbing or other situation of labor abuse.