Examinando Dificultades del Aprendizaje por Fecha de publicación
Mostrando1 - 20 de 138
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- ÍtemLas rondas infantiles de imitación como estrategia pedagógica para fortalecer la atención en niños y niñas grado transición del Colegio Antonio Van Ude(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2016) Camelo Castillo, Ana Gladis; Céspedes Benito, Rubí; Guerrero Alfonso, Sandra Liliana; Martínez Leal, Aura GracielaThe purpose of this investigation is to check how the infantile rounds of Imitation as a pedagogical strategy strengthen attentional processes. 8 participated students 4 boys and 4 girls from the transition grade of a public educational institution in Bogotá. The starting point was the interest of the boys and girls around the children's rounds to feel protagonist or main character when interpreting the rounds. A pre-test was implemented based on the interpretation of a round of imitation and cancellation of figures, subsequently a participant observation was carried out in eight sessions where an observation record of each round of imitation was run. At the end, the post-test was executed, which was different from the pre-test since what was suggested for the The application of these subtests again is to do it after six months, so it is Take up an activity from the Workbook of the Program. Pay attention and focus more! For that you attend better, resulting in an advance in the attentional process in children so it can be affirmed that the children's rounds of imitation contribute to improve the care processes in transitional children.
- ÍtemDispositivos básicos de aprendizaje afectados en un estudiante de cuarto grado que inciden en el aprendizaje de la lectura y escritura(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Especialización en Dificultades del Aprendizaje escolar y sus dificultades, Bogotá, 2016) Latorre Ruiz, German Arturo; Quiroga Mendez, Nancy; Diaz, Maria Nohra; Martinez Leal, Aura Graciela
- ÍtemConstrucción del sistema decimal de numeración en estudiantes de tercer grado desde el uso de material didáctico(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2016) Barrera Bohórquez, Doris Nubia; León Cardoso, Adriana Isabel; Pájaro Castellano, Jeimmys; Castro Miguez, Luis AlexanderThe purpose of this paper is to analyze how didactic material applied with an intervention program favors understanding the Decimal Numeration System (DNS). Building processes of the SDN are described, interpreted, analyzed, and evaluated using a qualitative methodology of children in the third grade of Gran Colombia school before, during and after the application of an intervention program. Criteria covered includes conventional aspect of the number, numeric transcodification, aspect related to series, packing, numeric order, correspondence, aspect related to greater than but less than, and transitivity. Data was collected, systematized, and analyzed qualitatively using different tools. Results show important advances in the processes of structure the DNS that are explained as the result of the implementation of a specifically designed intervention program. Moreover, it shows that didactic material may be a tool that favorably helps learning of mathematics in children with low academic performance
- ÍtemLos videocuentos como estrategia pedagógica, para mejorar la comprensión lectora literal en estudiantes del grado 305 en la Institución Educativa Acacia II(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2016) Gómez Barrera, María del Carmen; Maldonado, Anyela Milena; Suarez Dimate, Güiza Dilsy Johana; García Vanegas, David
- ÍtemLa secuencia didáctica un camino para la intervención de las dificultades en la producción de textos narrativos(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2016) Ariza Quiroga, Adriana Marcela; Gómez Rodríguez, Diana Cristina; Molina Romero, Lucy Stella; Muñoz, Luz AmparoThis work shows the evaluation research of a didactic sequence like a student's proposed intervention who have difficulty in producing narrative texts, they are students of third grade of Villemar el Carmen IED school. They lived three moments during process, the diagnostic, in this moment we choose the students with difficult, the intervention, it known like an execution of the didactic sequence and the third step, the analysis of results, in this moments is shown the changes in the students. The strategy was the didactic sequence because it permitted to use a group of sequence activities that change the level of complexity while they make the exercises, and we choose the topic "The Pets" because is very interesting for the students and they took the exercises with love. The proposal made produce texts was a less tedious task, and improve the generation and order of ideas to make the structural's written. It is assumed as a concept of writing as a complex activity of thought, it has three sub process; planning, textualization and review of the writings. The result of the process with the students was positives and we can see the changes in aspects like academics, personal and family
- ÍtemLa construcción del conteo en niños de transición a través del cuento infantil como recurso didáctico(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2016) Cáceres Herrera, María Angélica; Pardo Pinto, Soleil; Piñeros Ramos, Nubia Amparo; Oicatá Ojeda, Luz Alexandra
- ÍtemEl juego, una herramienta didáctica para favorecer el desarrollo del pensamiento aditivo(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2016) Contreras Rodríguez, Carmiña; Noralba Rodríguez, Alba; Castro Miguez, Luis AlexanderThe purpose of this study was to analyze how games benefits the resolution of additive simple problems of combination and prevent specific learning difficulties in mathematics. This study was develop with an methodology of mixed type to describe, interpret, analyze and assess the processes of thought additive in first grade child, in Jose Marti and Carlo Federici schools, before, during and after for their participation in a games series. The information was collect, systemized and analyzed quantitative and qualitatively usingdifferent tool. The results show significant progress in the processes, strategies and affective factors more related with the additive simple problems of combination resolution that explained because of the implementation of games designed specifically for this study. In addition, it demonstrated that the game is itself a common context for all child therefore, it is an effective tool for learning and prevention of specific learning difficulties in mathematics.
- ÍtemLos juegos dramáticos un espacio de comunicación para el desarrollo de la expresión oral con estudiantes de transición del Colegio Distrital Alfonso Reyes Echandía(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2016) Caicedo, Luz Maritza; Asteria Ortiz, JennyIn this investigation, the subject of theatrical game is approached as a communication space for the development of oral expression in preschoolers, integrated into other learning processes in the same context. The research experience took place in the Alfonso Reyes Echandía District School with a sample of 15 students between boys and girls, showing gaps in verbal production, little interaction with other members of the community and a limited involvement in orality. One of the most frequent problems when socializing was that sometimes the pronunciation of some words was inadequate; omitting letters and syllables, which changed it’s or sentences meaning. To solve the problem, it was proposed to implement theater games to promote verbal production in three phases, developing 10 activities in each one. Results when applying workshops, showed better communication in the classroom and interaction with the entire educational community, and likewise strengthening in verbal production, which meant greater safety for children to express their concerns, interests and emotions.
- ÍtemEl juego con pelota como estrategia, para mejorar la lateralidad en niños de grado tercero del Colegio Manuel Cepeda Vargas- IED, localidad Kennedy, que presentan dificultades en matemáticas en el procesamiento perceptivo(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2016) Castiblanco Chaves, Alfonso; Cortés Pachón, Luz Dary; Hoyos Vargas, Linda Astrid; Ortiz Clavijo, Magda SofíaThe ball game as a strategy to improve the laterality of the children from third grade of Manuel Cepeda Vargas school, Kennedy locality, who show learning difficulties in mathematics in perceptive process, it has as goal to design an interventory program which allows the students who are between eight and eleven years old, those children are in the first and second social status, to reach in a playfulness way those difficulties. To reach this goal, the theoretical basis is supported in Jean Piaget's approaches of stages of development; the theory of next development, settled by Vygotsky and the principles of psycomotricity given by Berruezo in a relationship the ball game. In this proposed work it is applied the Euler’s test (it was designed by professor Castaño) as a pre-test and post-test; also an intervention program is proposed, after this program it can be established that gotten results show an improvement, it is attributable to the implementation of the ball game in related activities with perceptual processing (counting, serialization and writing numbers), the ball is an element of multisensory stimulation which facilitates the arithmetic concepts comprehension that involves laterality
- ÍtemReconstrucción de algunas experiencias y prácticas de docentes y estudiantes de las aulas de aceleración del aprendizaje del programa “Volver a la escuela”(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2016) Devia Portela, Nancy; Marroquín Triana, Carmenza Patricia; Sáenz Julio, Claudia Patricia; Fajardo Becerra, Myriam StellaThis research work focused on reconstructing and interpreting those good practices, generated in the Learning Acceleration Classrooms of the “Back to School” program, which contribute to the accessibility to education of those children and young people of extra age who different reasons fail to be located in a regular classroom. some were analyzed aspects such as the characterization of the participants, socioeconomic factors, stories of the experiences lived in the acceleration classrooms from the different roles (parents of family, teachers, counselor, students and coordinator) academic difficulties and with experiential, of the people who are part of the program and make effective use of it; through Reflection revealed the need for this type of program and government policies that enhance their positive impact on people's lives, guaranteeing and facilitating education, inclusion and social participation, with equal opportunities and access to education.
- ÍtemManejo de las relaciones topológicas y su relación con la representación del espacio de acción por parte del niño(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2016) Rincón González, Patricia; Ortiz Gaitán, Martha Lucia; Díaz Pabón, Luz Mary; Castaño García, Jorge; Forero Sáenz, AmparoThis study seeks to start a line of research of the mastery of spatial thinking; It is specifically sought in this first stage explore and characterize the relationship that exists between the abilities to use relations topological elementals (up-down, front-back, left-right) and the ability of the child to solve a task involving the representation of the space of action. For this it was designed and pre- validated an instrument that evaluates the use of the relations topological elementals and a task of representation of the space of action, that they are were applied to four children and girls between 7 and 8 years of age who are studying first or second grade, two with low achievement in mathematics and two with high performance in mathematics , in order to identify and describe the possible differences between the children of the two performance levels both in the tasks of the instrument and the task of representation of the space of action, and the ratio between both the performances .Analysis of data thrown after the implementation of the instrument, allows to highlight some differences between the two groups of children that suggest some relationship between the use of the topological relations and the tasks of representation of the space of action, however seems to be that these differences are not only in the final production taken of globally form also in the procedure and the accuracy of the answers.
- ÍtemIntervención pedagógica para potenciar el desarrollo de habilidades motrices gruesas en niños de transición(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2016) Espitia Castro, Diana Paola; Espitia Castro, Sandra; González Ramírez, Milena; Muñoz Avila, Sandra; Martínez L., Aura GracielaThroughout the development of the current thesis Project, the importance of implementing a didactic unit in the academic program of Colegio Orlando Higuita Rojas IED that fosters the motor skills of kindergarten students will be considered by bearing in mind, as core idea, the needs and possibilities offered by the context in which the population is evolved, and that on the other hand, determine the features and behavior of the motor activity that affect positively or negatively the children’ school performance.
- ÍtemPropuesta de intervención pedagógica en niños de 8 a 10 años del Colegio Sorrento IED para mejorar y potenciar la memoria utilizando la técnica del origami(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2016) Forero Valbuena, Zaida Natalia; Pedraza Montañez, Jenny Fernanda; Quintero Lozano, Claudia Patricia; Sánchez Valbuena, Rosa Edith; Ortiz, Magda SofíaThis intervention program seeks to design, implement and evaluate a pedagogical proposal based on the origami technique to improve or strengthen the memory of children from 8 to 10 years in the Sorrento School located in Bogotá. Jean Piaget, Lev Vigotsky and the origami conceptualization of Rodríguez and Fernandez are part of the theoretical basis of this program. Data were collected using a quasi-experimental design, pre-test and post-test with a sample of 32 students over 98. For the pre-test and post-test stage, it was used the Rey Auditory Verbal Learning Test (RAVLT) in order to measure how the intervention strengthen the memory of children after using an origami notebook. Results indicate a significant increase in the percentage of students who are among the average parameter expected during the application of the RAVLT. It was concluded that the proposal optimizes the development of skills since it trains memory in the processes of acquisition, storage and recalling, skills used to fulfill specific needs while acquiring new knowledge. The proposal is suggested as a helping tool useful in all the education levels and disciplines.
- ÍtemEl concepto de espacio geográfico en los alumnos de 8ª Gimnasio de los Cerros – y los alumnos del Colegio Técnico Industrial Piloto. Bogotá Colombia.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2016) Martínez Castro, Alexander; Torres Azócar, Juan Carlos
- ÍtemPropuesta de adaptaciones curriculares en la superación de las dificultades de la escritura en niños de grado segundo(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2016) Rodríguez Duque, Laura; Bermúdez Flórez, Nelly; Montaña Acosta, Mónica; Suárez M., Martha Isabel; Zipa, Diana Milena
- ÍtemPropuesta de estrategia didáctica mediante dispositivos básicos de atención y motivación para desarrollar la escritura en grado primero del Colegio El Porvenir IED(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2017) Cárdenas Ramírez, Marlen; Mejía Castro, Dolores Evangelina; Angarita Becerra, Laureano DavidThe present is a thesis of investigation from a qualitative paradigm that includes a proposal of didactic strategies in which there are approached the basic devices of attention and motivation towards the development of the writing, in the quest to mitigate adverse situations presented by students in the first grade of primary school. For this, the stimulation of attentional components that favor learning; is likewise the motivation, as the impulse, the engine that activates the accomplishment of a task, either by intrinsic or extrinsic factors. A structured thesis in five chapters, the first one often the introduction, followed by the chapters of attention, motivation and strategies, in which the writing is immersed. Each of these sustained from theoretical modals, it understands methodological aspects of the investigation, finishing with the results obtained from the appreciations of teachers, parents and students about their perception respect to the mentioned categories. In the last chapter the proposal is exposed, from the project of classroom “behind the footprints of the author "developed through didactic sequences, It tries about the scriptural process from situations of significance for the student in agreement to the obtained results along the work investigation. It involves a series of activities that imply mechanisms attentional. To listen actively, to analyze and to follow of autonomous form the different sequences of actions that lead to a goal; Besides realizing processes of rewriting, a way of involving in aspects of metacognition, to favor the reflection on about own their one to do, making the students possible to improve their productions. Orientated to favoring the educational performance, the incorporation of the family and the advance of students as for the empowerment of cognitive skills towards the development of the writing.
- ÍtemEl GIF como estrategia para desarrollar la competencia narrativa en estudiantes de cuarto grado(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2017) Caballero Prieto, Ana Lisana; Roa Roa, Aura Sofía; Trillos Navarro, Cenith; García Vanegas, David
- ÍtemTras las huellas de las palabras intervención del proceso escritural de una estudiante de segundo grado estudio de caso(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2017) Beltrán Garavito, Priscila; Tribaldos Tovar, Gloria CarolinaThe present research work arises from the problems found in the writing process of the second and third grade students of Colegio El Rodeo in the town of San Cristóbal. To carry out the observation, analysis and intervention, it was decided to carry out a case study, selecting a student who was in second grade. The persistent difficulties in writing that girl, which caused poor performance in all subjects, generating school repetition, were associated with attention deficit and low level of motivation to work in the classroom. Applying assessment tests such as: the family test, the T.A.L.E. and the Ozeretsky Battery, the difficulties faced by said student in terms of attention, motivation and writing performance of her are determined. Taking into account the results found, it was decided to strengthen her attention, motivation and writing processes from the implementation of didactic guides that enhance her cognitive level. This research project had an impact on the educational institution, since the teachers who guided the different subjects, observed how during the intervention their reading and writing improved, along with the different thinking skills, allowing them to function with greater interest and dexterity in development of their school activities.
- ÍtemTalleres lúdico pedagógicos para favorecer el desarrollo perceptivo motriz en niños del nivel jardín 2 del Colegio Clemencia Holguín de Urdaneta (I.E.D)(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2017) Constanza Navarrete, María; Del pilar Torres Sánchez, Sofía JulietaThe study that is described below is made at the School Clemencia Holguin de Urdaneta (I.E.D.) located in Bogota city in the locality 18 Rafael Uribe Uribe. The problematic is based on the necessity of valuing the motor repertoire perception of children of the level Kindergarten 2 at the institution and it sets out the research question: How the ludic pedagogical workshops favor the motor repertoire perception in children of kindergarten at School Clemencia Holguín de Urdaneta? In the study 8 children of 4 years old. participated they have a good health condition, they belong to the socio economic 2 and 3 strata; They come from dysfunctional families, who showed a phase difference in the development of their motor repertoire perceptions, one of them presents a differential characteristic in both hands and another child motor. The study is defined into the explanatory paradigm, empirical analytical approach, the quasi experimental research where three phases were formulated: In the first the characterization or diagnosis of the participants was made, in the second phase the ludic pedagogical workshops were designed and developed and in the third one phase the analysis and theoretical systematization of results through the triangulation of data and the triangulation of theory through the triangulation of the data.
- ÍtemPrograma lúdico sensorial para la focalización de la atención(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Posgrado, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2017) Ayala Torres, Nora Cecilia; Espinosa Baratto, Martha Esther; Martínez Leal, Aura GracielaThe present work gives an account of the investigation process, based on the question ¿How to improve the attention time, through a play-sensory strategy, in four students of cycle II of Gabriel Betancourt Mejia (GBM), seat a, morning time?, supported by some theoretical postulates of Condemarín, Vigotsky, Rivas and Feldman, among other authors, and research findings, conducted at national and international level on programs designed to intervene the student population with attentional alterations. The methodology used was descriptive, with the IAP method, investigation, participant action, which was developed in three phases: of diagnosis, planning and intervention with the participation of the interdisciplinary team of the GBM in each of them. In the planning phase, the researcher teachers propose a pedagogical playful sensorial tool, considering it relevant to support students with difficulties in the basic device of attention. The fieldwork analysis came from three categories: attentional process, ludic and sensory development. Each with subcategories and indicators that allowed the evaluation of progress of each one of the four students, subjects of the present investigation. From there, it was possible to recognize the effectiveness of involving within the intervention activities, the ludic and sensory development as positive ingredients of the pedagogical tool, to focus attention and thus improves attentional time.