Examinando Aprendizaje Escolar y sus Dificultades por Fecha de publicación
Mostrando1 - 20 de 59
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- ÍtemLa Lectura y la escritura: Una gran aventura para un pequeño(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales Especialización en Aprendizaje Escolar y sus Dificultades. Bogotá, 2015-03) Zubieta Salcedo, Lucy Mireya; Bejarano Gómez, Ilda; Toro Sierra, Sandra; Rosero Villota, Adriana; Ortiz Palacio, Jenny Asteria
- ÍtemIncidencia del proceso atencional en la escritura de una niña de 8 años de la Institución Educativa Técnica Sumapaz de Melgar (Tolima)(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Aprendizaje Escolar y sus Dificultades, Bogotá, 2018) Chacón Vera, Jhon Jairo; Triviño, Ana Elmy; Mejía Vega, Marien Alexandra; Torres Sánchez, Sofia Julieta
- ÍtemLa resolución de problemas matemáticos, a través de la implementación de una unidad didáctica constructivista basada en el desarrollo de competencias matemáticas en los estudiantes de quinto grado de educación básica(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2018) Rodriguez Ariza, Alleidy; Rodriguez Ariza, Daissy Lorena; Diaz Sanchez, EdissonThe resolution of mathematical problems is considered by the MEN (2006), as the axis central to the teaching of mathematics, hence the importance of promoting and promoting from the school, the necessary skills to do so. In this sense, the project "The resolution of mathematical problems, through the implementation of a unit Constructivist didactics, based on the development of mathematical competences in fifth grade students of basic education. ", uses the participant observation of students, from their academic reports in the area of mathematics and take the results of the Test Saber (2016) and Aprendamos (2017), analyzing them from three categories: communication, reasoning and resolution; where the difficulty that the students solving mathematical problems
- ÍtemPropuesta pedagógica y comunicativa para fortalecer los procesos lectores mediante el desarrollo de la conciencia fonológica(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2018) Gordillo Becerra, Martha Cecilia; Rodríguez Pinzón, Luz Emilce; Tello Viteri, María Esperanza; Ardila Romero, LucíaThe present investigation appear to from of the need of strengthen the phonological awareness for develop the process of the reading starting in the students of grade first amongst the 6 and 7 years old of the Integrated Departmental Educational Institution of Tausa, specifically in the school rural La Martina. The need of taking part in the process of teaching, appear of the evident difficulty of reading than present the students account to few development of the abilities of the phonological awareness. Being this, a prerequisite in the acquisition of the skill for decode the words to moment of realize the read.
- ÍtemIntervención pedagógica para fortalecer los procesos de planificación de textos narrativos en los estudiantes del curso 402 del Colegio Isabel II de la Sede B(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2018) Escandón Marín, Yury Angélica; Muñoz Sánchez, Ingrid Magaly; Bernal Vargas, LilianaThe present investigation has as objective the design of an intervention in order to strengthen the processes of planning and production of narrative texts from a group formed by 28 students, 14 boys and 14 girls of fourth degree from the Isabel II School, B headquarter, afternoon time, located in the city of Bogotá. This research was developed through the qualitative methodological approach through an research design – action. At initial phase, as elements of initial data collection, data was obtained from observation (field diary), survey to the titular teacher and the interview to the students. We made the application of a separate of (Proescri) test probe, (Appendix No. 15), in order to evaluate the planning processes. Subsequently, the second phase was carried out aimed at the development of skills in the planning and production of narrative texts and in the final phase the achievements of the students were evidenced and the development of strategies for the planning and production of narrative texts was also evidenced. Within the results, difficulties in the written composition were evidenced in the first phase, in the second phase a pedagogical intervention was designed and carried out to strengthen the planning processes in the production of narrative texts. After the pedagogical intervention, at the third phase it was made a final measurement which we verify that the students had significant changes in the structure of narrative texts and the coherence indicators in the writing of texts were increased.
- ÍtemAportes al DBA de atención a través de la educación física en estudiantes con discapacidad intelectual leve(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Aprendizaje Escolar y sus Dificultades, Bogotá, 2018-07) Gaitán Santana, Diana María; Rodríguez Garzón, Adriana Milena; Toloza Villareal, Olga Lucía; Barrera Botero, ErikaAt Bolivia IED School, there is a program of academic baccalaureates, with a curriculum adapted for children with mild intellectual disability. A direct observation is done on the school`s daily activities context for the second grade students. A difficulty in the DBAs especially in the attention is evident. This project seeks to raise the awareness of the educational community from the physical education area, because it tries to recognize the different researches that have been made around the processes of the DBA of attention, for students with mild intellectual disability. There are six chapters in this research work, where taking into account the categories to be investigated, such as an intellectual disabilities, DBA of attention and physical education; queries are made of research cases, theoretical and research papers. A psycho-education intervention to strength the DBA of attention from the physical education area, for students with mild intellectual disability is proposed.
- ÍtemImplementación de actividades pedagógicas que ayuden a disminuir la omisión, sustitución, unión y adición de letras en niños de tercero de primaria del Led Alfredo Iriarte(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2018-11) Carreño Alvis, Sandra Judith; Abadia Garcia, Josefina; Contreras Yopasa, Luz Amparo; Mondragón Duarte, Sergio LuisThis research project aims to help reduce the Scriptural Mistakes of omission, union, replacement and addition of letters, a group of twenty children from third grade, in the afternoon the District School Alfredo Iriarte from Bogota on the implementation of educational activities, aimed at strengthening processes of phonological awareness, motor coordination, perception and laterality; all these mediated by the fun and the game as innovative tools for an eye-catching and effective learning for students. The project uses an interpretive paradigm, a qualitative approach and is of educational action, focused on observing and interpreting the actions of a specific group of people in this case the twenty children of third grade of primary school; the research is developed in three phases: pedagogical diagnosis by means of direct observation in the classroom, to corroborate the information, the Battery of Evaluation of the Writing Processes (PROESC) is test, which seeks to detect difficulties by evaluating the aspects that constitute the writing system; then the intervention proposal is developed through pedagogical activities and finally the implementation of the post-test is done again with the PROESC test, helping to determine the results and conclusions to take into account in the development of the experiences carried out with the students in every day. The results showed that the implementation of educational activities helped strengthen scriptural mistakes, and also evidenced the importance of leisure and recreational experiences that contribute to enrich the practices and the pedagogical work in the classroom.
- ÍtemAmbientes de aprendizaje que fortalezcan el proceso de producción textual de niños de grado tercero(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2018-12) Ayala Coronado, Angela Sofia; Pineda Moreno, Sandra Isabel; Torres Hernández, Viviana Gineth; Lancheros Cuesta, DianaWriting allows thoughts to materialize through written words, in this sense the interest and motivation to write can come to arise spontaneously and meaningfully. This work presents the results of the implementation of a pedagogical strategy in order to strengthen the different processes that intervene in writing, (semantic, syntactic and lexical), observing the impact on writing a text. As a methodological process, a pre-test was carried out to know a characterization of the students in the mentioned processes, then workshops were designed taking into account learning environments, from the perspective of the use of creative and dynamic materials; social interactions between peers, teacher-students and playful-pedagogical strategies, important elements that generate motivation and interest in children to participate in different activities. Finally, post-test measurement tests are carried out and the effects on the textual production of third-grade children at a school in the city of Soacha Colombia are analyzed.
- ÍtemInfluencia de un programa de psicomotricidad, en el mejoramiento de la escritura de los niños del grado cuarto del colegio Fernando Mazuera Villegas(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje Bogotá, 2018-12-12) Torres González, Lindelia; Sánchez Sánchez, Fabiola; Díaz Castiblanco, Leidy Johana; Benavides, JacquelineThis document did based in psychomotor activity stimulation as a factor that contribute to solution or decrease of writing difficulties in the fourth grade of Fernando Mazuera Villegas School in Bogota city. Start point was corresponding to recognize the writing difficulties of 36th students of 403th grade afternoon schedule, of which 16th are boys and 20th are girls, their ages since 9 until 12 years old, through to applicate PROESCRI PRIMARIA test. This information allowed to create the intervention and stimulation psychomotor activity program in body image, gross motor skills, laterality, balance skills and fine motor skills areas as strategy to get progress in students writing. Aspect to confirm whit results to get applicate PROESCRI PRIMARIA as a post- test. Other key aspect was program evaluation for participating group. Methodology had qualitative perspective, where use participating observation, record book daily, documental information and results to get applicate test that show rewarded process. About results could to establish that intervention psychomotor activity program afforded considerable advance in the students to lessen errors when compare the information get of pre and posttest. In addition to is important implicated the daily process and routines in the school with the psychomotor activity as transcendental way for significant learning, because stablish learning places base the games, art and physic activities created in students emerging elements as a personal motivation, group work and strength in interpersonal relationships.
- ÍtemEstrategia metodológica que fortalece los procesos de lectura comprensiva, en estudiantes de bachillerato en condición de discapacidad visual(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Dificultades de Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2018-12-12) Triana Mossos, Monica; Ramirez Pinzón, Diana Marcela; Sánchez Medina, Sandra MilenaThe current research was carried through at IED José Félix Restrepo division A. Inclusion educational institution for students with visual disability, the chosen group are eight students diagnosed with total blindness, these students are in courses from sixth to tenth grade, it was picked this population because of the necessity that it found to improve their processes of reading comprehension, equally to strengthen the reading and the use of Braille system. This investigation is qualitative, with a socio-critical perspective. For the information collection and diagnosis, it was used instruments like the reading and writing analysis test (TALE) adapted to structure and form, supported by experts who has worked with this kind of population, field notes and evaluation rubrics. These tools allowed to collect the information that let to make a diagnosis of the difficulties of these students, for the intervention that was accomplished it took as a guide Daniel Cassany (2003) who provided important elements specially the nine abilities that they must work to have a good reading comprehension level on the literal, inferencial and critical grades. This intervention was suggested and developed by an organized didactic sequence that consisted of ten workshops. For the assessment of the impact after the application of the sequence it was made again the application of the TALE, wich helped to understand the breakthroughs that were achieved with these students.
- ÍtemExperiencia en el diseño y aplicación de una estrategia pedagógica para el reconocimiento del esquema corporal en niños de 4 a 6 años de la institución Luis Carlos Galán sede altos del pino(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2019) Ángel Saavedra, Patricia; Rivera González, Aura Yicela; Riaño Murillo, Jina Bricith; Quiñonez, AnikaThe present investigation focuses on describing the teaching experience in the design and application of a pedagogical strategy for the recognition of the corporal scheme in children from four to six years of the Luis Carlos Galán Educational Institution Altos del Pino headquarters. For this purpose, through a systematization methodology of the experience, a calendar of activities was developed for the development of the corporal scheme in children from four to six years old. Throughout the research it was found that the playful activities, focused on favoring the definition of laterality, coordination and global praxia, as well as experiential activities with pedagogical orientation, focused on the acquisition of diverse experiences from the senses are the main ones. to favor the development of the body scheme. Likewise, the role of the teacher within the area as a fundamental pillar for education stands out from the implementation of the calendar of activities.
- ÍtemEstudio de Caso: estrategias pedagógicas que utilizan los docentes de la IED Betulia al momento de enseñar a los niños de 7 a 11 años con dificultades de escritura(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en el Aprendizaje Escolar y sus Dificultades, Bogotá, 2019) Garzón Valle, Jeimmy Rosa; Oviedo Gómez, Barbara Paola; Triana, Mónica
- ÍtemDiseño de una secuencia didáctica para el desarrollo de la lecto-escritura a través de una herramienta interactiva con los estudiantes de grado primero del I.E.D. Ignacio Pescador en Choachí – Cundinamarca(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Aprendizaje escolar y sus Dificultades, Bogotá., 2019) Pulido Pulido, Flor María; Zapata Suarez, Zitta Edelmira; Triana Mossos, MónicaThe purpose of this research is to design a didactic sequence for the reinforcement of reading and writing in first grade children through an interactive tool; using ICT information and communication technologies, which provides different activities in the Jclic technology program. It is intended to provide innovative knowledge spaces for learning and everyday use in this rolling world. It is based on different research on reading and writing, learning, interactive tools, information and communication technologies, added to the background provided by several researchers in this line of education, knowledge, learning and teaching in different social spaces. The inquiry has an interpretive hermeneutic approach, since it allows to work in different factors that are developed in the environment of the individual and the problems that arise in the educational environment where he / she works; in addition to having specific qualitative methodologies based on the studies and theoretical investigations of the project, providing reliability and security to the purpose of the investigation. This document addresses three fundamental categories: learning, reading and writing and didactic sequence, which allow you to give guidance to the study, plus collection techniques such as observation of the survey and tests that allow data collection necessary to verify the information. Among the results of the research is an analysis of the background that the research on the project and allow to know new conceptualizations and practices that address the teaching of individuals and characterize each study.
- ÍtemRelación entre las competencias y el manejo del estrés en estudiantes de práctica pre-profesional(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Especialización en Docencia Universitaria, Bogotá, 2019-01) Romero Rojas, Gissell Angelica; Barahona Guáqueta, Karen Dayana; Moncayo, JuanStudent stress very little is taken into account in the field of research, although it has risen in recent years, it has been determined to cause health problems such as anxiety, insomnia, gastritis among others (Martín, 2007). This can be affirmed since it was evidenced in the accompaniments that are carried out in some practice sites, several of the students showed in a verbal and expressive way the stress that they handle when doing these practices.
- ÍtemClub de ciencias “amigos de la serpiente sabanera” un espacio para potenciar el desarrollo de la competencia de indagación(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá., 2019-01) Duque Giraldo, Jaidi Liliana; Pérez Penagos, Sandra Lorena; Pinzón Franco, Sandra Patricia; Fuentes Diaz, Angie PaolaThis study was born from the motivation and interest of the CAFAM AV students. 68, for knowing and protecting the savanna snake (Atractus crassicaudatus), sacrificed for lack of scientific knowledge and environmental awareness. The "Amigos de la serpiente sabanera" science club is created, with the objective of promoting the development of inquiry skills through the Problem Based Learning methodology (ABP), with 10 fifth grade students. The categories that were addressed for the development of this research were: science club, inquiry competence, attitudes toward learning natural sciences and environmental awareness and values. The findings of this investigation allowed the conclusion of the science club enhanced the competence of inquiry, the application of the ABP methodology facilitated answering the questions that students made about the snake savanna and the science club strengthened awareness and environmental values, in addition, Motivation and interest in learning increased through research.
- ÍtemDesarrollo de capacidades de pensamiento científico obtener y procesar información en estudiantes de grado séptimo(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Educación, Bogotá, 2019-01) Pérez Bautista, Magda Catalina; Ramírez Rodríguez, Zulma Pilar; Fuentes Díaz, Angie PaolaThis research analyzed the pedagogical scope from the conceptualizations and views of the students, teachers and parents in terms of the relevance of the strategies used in the teaching - learning processes of the Natural Sciences, and the scientific school thinking. This project was directed towards the design and implementation of didactic strategies, to be used in the classroom and that based on the processes of summarizing, classifying, interpreting and analyzing information, encourage the development of the capacities to obtain and process student information, achieving that the learning of the sciences be meaningful and make sense for the students, helping them to transform their thinking and with this the social environment where they live, forming critical beings with an attitude of care towards the environment, and capable of building their own knowledge.
- ÍtemEnseñanza-aprendizaje del inglés, desde la memoria operativa. Aplicación de una secuencia didáctica en estudiantes de cuarto grado de primaria(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2019-01-14) Chaves Pava, Deissy Liliana; Tapiero Beltrán, Edwin Andrés; Posso Restrepo, PatriciaThe development of this research is based on the quasi-experimental paradigm of quantitative nature, the study is born from the following question, How a didactic sequence raised from activities related to the working memory, strengthens the English skills development as a foreign language at the lexical level in 405 children grade from the Instituto Técnico Industrial Industrial Piloto I.E.D? To get the answer, an analytical study was made based on the results of a pre-test and post-test about English and working memory designed by the research group. The participants, an experimental and control group, had similar characteristics, such as; coincidence in class schedule, ages and number of students. In a second stage the pretest was applied to the groups, the results were used for control and evaluation purposes of the intervention process. In the next stage, worked with the experimental group, The intervention proposal is built on the Criado (2013), Díaz Barriga (2013), Pineda (2016), Richards & Rodgers (1999), Baddeley (2012), Ellis (2005)’s postulates. Compiled in a didactic sequence that takes into account the curricular guidelines of the Ministerio de Educación Nacional and the principles from Universal Design for Learning. In the last stage, the post test results show a significant progress of the experimental group in relation to the control group in the increase of lexical and verbal expressions that were worked from the visual-spatial components and phonological loop of the working memory.
- ÍtemMejoramiento de la escritura a partir de una unidad didáctica en estudiantes de grado tercero de la institución educativa distrital Ismael Perdomo(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en dificultades del Aprendizaje, Bogotá., 2019-01-14) Díaz Ahumada, Diana Alexandra; Molano Riveros, María Angélica; Moreno García, Dennis Paola; Benavides Delgado, JacquelineThis document is based on the implementation of a didactic unit as a proposal for intervention in students with low written production, third grade, tomorrow's day of the Ismael Perdomo School, reason for which work began based on a diagnosis as the initial characterization of the group, from the standardized test (Battery of evaluation of the writing processes) PROESC, which allowed to show the level in which the participants of the project were; to then design and implement the didactic sequence entitled "Creative children and conscious writing", taking into account the categories of analysis and evaluation described in the standardized test, focusing the contents to overcome the barriers evidenced from the written production, through ten sessions that allowed the student to progressively develop his writing skills, to later apply the battery as a post-test and to contrast the evolution both individually and in groups. The authors who supported the conceptual support of the work were: Díaz Barriga (2010) from the construction of an integrated sequence with three specific moments to be taken into account: student motivation considering the previous knowledge, contributions to institutional curricular contents through the development of central themes and written production as an evolutionary means of increasing knowledge, vocabulary and creativity; This is mainstreamed by the author Cassany (1993) from creative writing as a personal expressive medium, from which narrative texts are produced that tell: events, stories and experiences arising from the contents proposed by the didactic unit.
- ÍtemEstrategia pedagógica mediada por las tic para la resolución de problemas asociados al concepto de número racional(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales, Maestría en Dificultades de Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2019-01-15) Moreno Hastamorir, Edier Leandro; Piedra Castillo, Denisse Zuldemaida; Salas Martinez, Juan Manuel
- ÍtemNarraciones digitales, una herramienta pedagógica para mejorar la redacción en el proceso de escritura de los estudiantes de grado 4° del Colegio Pablo Neruda Institución Educativa Distrital, sede A.(Universidad Cooperativa de Colombia, Facultad de Ciencias Sociales,Maestría en Dificultades en el Aprendizaje, Bogotá, 2019-01-15) Pico Aldana, Lina Paola; Pinzón García, Erly Yolima; Ricardo Carrillo, Paola Andrea; Lancheros Cuesta, Diana JanethThis investigation made use of the Digital Storytelling as a teaching tool, enhancing, thus, the writing skills of the 4th grade group in Pablo Neruda Primary and Secondary School, Site A, J.T, located in Bogotá, such group reflected low writing performance in their compositions, essentially; omission, comprenhension, reversal and substitution of graphemes, accent absence, elemental punctuation, use of capital letters, graphic substitution and frequently complete lack of coherence throughout the writing composition. This investigation is set based on a Social and Analytical paradigma, with a crossed approach that allowed us to investigate further the writing compositions properties and their achievements both quantic and qualitative, according to the Cassany's (1993) and Niño y Pachón's (2009) theoretical constructs. Through the implementation of a checking list, previously designed by the researchers, a comparative recording based on a group of the same educational level from Gabriel Betancourt Mejía and a rubric used in order to messure the impact of the teaching tool in aggrement with Del Moral, Villalustre y Neira (2016), adapted by the research group and putted to the test of experts, generating the results needed in the student's writing process.